She Hulk vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Who takes the win?

DarkSaint85
WW, unless She-Hulk breaks the 4th wall....

Delta1938
I'll be surprised if this hasn't already been done.

And Wonder Woman. At worst equally strong, faster, more durable(I think), more versatile, more skilled, more experienced, at least tactically smarter(if not overall smarter).

Kazenji
Originally posted by Delta1938
I'll be surprised if this hasn't already been done.

Well i did a search before creating this one and nothing matched it.

-Pr-
Pre reboot Diana wins.

Post, I dunno.

The Sorrow
Pre-reboot Wonder Woman wins convincingly. The only She-Hulk I could see beating her is Dan Slott's gym freak version.

bluewaterrider
Are we talking Jen Walters She-Hulk or Betty Banner She-Hulk?

I can actually see the She-Hulk that destroyed the Dark Dimension by colliding with World Breaker Hulk able to get majority percentage, for instance. THAT version of She-Hulk, Betty Banner She-Hulk, was off the charts.

nwg202
WW

Kazenji
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

Obviously Jen Walters

if it was the other it would be Red She Hulk.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Kazenji

And this wouldn't be the first time someone's been unable to find a match that's already been done. I'd just be REALLY surprised if this had never been done before.

Originally posted by bluewaterrider

I can actually see the She-Hulk that destroyed the Dark Dimension by colliding with World Breaker Hulk able to get majority percentage, for instance. THAT version of She-Hulk, Betty Banner She-Hulk, was off the charts.

As others have pointed-out, that would be Red She-Hulk, not colorless named She-Hulk. And wasn't She-Rulk powered-up during that instance?

ColossusGrundy
WW beats either She Hulk

She beats Jen in a good fight.

Thrashes Betty.

Stoic
^ @Delta Yes she was, but at base levels she was still capable of breaching a dimensional barrier with only her punches.

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
WW beats either She Hulk

She beats Jen in a good fight.

Thrashes Betty.

You have no idea what you are speaking of.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Stoic
You have no idea what you are speaking of.

I speak of the beatdown that Betty won't even see coming.

Jen is the better fighter and makes it more interesting.

Stoic
I speak of the beatdown that Betty won't even see coming.

Jen is the better fighter and makes it more interesting.

Jen would lose to Betty based on the way her powers work. Jen isn't going toe to toe with the Hulk like Betty did even before the Dark Dimension conflict. Do you remember how the Hulk planted Jen in one panel during WW Hulk? He was unable to do that to Betty. Wonder Woman may be able to beat Betty, but it would not be some thrashing.

ColossusGrundy
Jen would lose to Betty based on the way her powers work. Jen isn't going toe to toe with the Hulk like Betty did even before the Dark Dimension conflict. Do you remember how the Hulk planted Jen in one panel during WW Hulk? He was unable to do that to Betty. Wonder Woman may be able to beat Betty, but it would not be some thrashing.

I just don't think Betty is as schooled as Jen and WW would take advantage of it. Eventual thrashing due to that.

Stoic
I just don't think Betty is as schooled as Jen and WW would take advantage of it. Eventual thrashing due to that.

There wouldn't be a thrashing. Betty would beat the hell out of Jen due to her powers. Wonder Woman may suffer from the same fate. When was Betty portrayed as a neophyte in combat? She also has an enchanted weapon.

ColossusGrundy
Thing is, the Red Hulks weaken from all that heat, and since we have seen WW take Supes' heat vision, i don't think Betty can heat up enough to damage her. If she gets weak, she'll be toast.............. perhaps literally.

Q99

Mostly because there's a pretty large power disparity. WW's got a ton of advantages.

Stoic
Thing is, the Red Hulks weaken from all that heat, and since we have seen WW take Supes' heat vision, i don't think Betty can heat up enough to damage her. If she gets weak, she'll be toast.............. perhaps literally.

Ross went postal after a battle with the Hulk, and Thor. I'm just not seeing Diana in that kind of light. Like I said she could win, but it's not the thrashing that you think it would be. Betty is more than strong enough to hang with Diana, and again she has her siphoning powers, unless she was somehow depowered without it being said. Betty also underwent military training, and has been seen schooling Skaar in H2H combat, as well as making Elektra, and Dominoe flee from her.

PillarofOsiris
WW stomps She Hulk. This thread is ridiculous.

Delta1938
Ross went postal after a battle with the Hulk, and Thor. I'm just not seeing Diana in that kind of light. Like I said she could win, but it's not the thrashing that you think it would be. Betty is more than strong enough to hang with Diana, and again she has her siphoning powers, unless she was somehow depowered without it being said. Betty also underwent military training, and has been seen schooling Skaar in H2H combat, as well as making Elektra, and Dominoe flee from her.

What would the siphoning powers do to Wonder Woman?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Q99
Mostly because there's a pretty large power disparity. WW's got a ton of advantages.

What's that got to do with searching for this particular verses's.......... nothing.

DarkSaint85
There wouldn't be a thrashing. Betty would beat the hell out of Jen due to her powers. Wonder Woman may suffer from the same fate. When was Betty portrayed as a neophyte in combat? She also has an enchanted weapon.

When Prince of Orphans schooled her.

DTM
I might actually pick Wonder Woman to beat both She Hulk and She Rulk together.

Q99
What's that got to do with searching for this particular verses's.......... nothing.

By which I meant, most people don't feel the need to make a vs between them because they know the result.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When Prince of Orphans schooled her.

When was that?

John Aman could school just about anyone, though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
When was that?

John Aman could school just about anyone, though.

In the last Defenders issue.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m76vof7Heb1qzidaoo1_500.jpg

Ok schooled is a bit strong. But she rushed in like a neophyte, imo, especially considering its John there.

tkitna
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
WW stomps She Hulk. This thread is ridiculous.

Agreed. Diana is just better in every way.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Q99
By which I meant, most people don't feel the need to make a vs between them because they know the result.

Doesn't stop other people making other verses's for other character, Such as that Void vs HP Doomsday to name one.

h1a8
IMO this fight is spite, mainly because of the speed and skill advantage. Plus Diana can lasso her with ease anytime during the fight. This is Wonder spite.

cdtm
Doesn't stop other people making other verses's for other character, Such as that Void vs HP Doomsday to name one.

Agreed, Doomsday vs Sentry is stupid spite, like Sentry really has a chance. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.