Galactus Engine vs DC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
All of the Guardians of the Universe
GA Superboy Prime
PC Captain Marvel
PC Superman
OWAW Sundipped Superman
Sodam Yat Ion
Zeus (DC)
Odin (DC)
HP Doomsday
PC Darkseid
PC Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson)
Pre Reboot Zatanna
Pre Reboot Wizard Shazam
Entropy Aegis Steel
Kal-L
PC Flash
Entire GL Corps (7,200 Lanterns) (Pre Reboot)
Monarch
Mordru
Ares (DC Pre Reboot)

vs

Galactus Engine

No BFR

Cogito
Team wins easily

PillarofOsiris
The Galactus Engine was fighting a lot of badasses at once. But I think this team is more powerful.

TheGodKiller
Galactus Engine .

Golgo13
Team easily.

PillarofOsiris
Was there any mention of how many Celestials were fighting the Galactus engine? I saw the two primordial gods, Galactus (how well fed was he?) and maybe 2 or 3 Celestials (although there could have been more).

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Was there any mention of how many Celestials were fighting the Galactus engine? I saw the two primordial gods, Galactus (how well fed was he?) and maybe 2 or 3 Celestials (although there could have been more).
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Impressive. Here's all the beings that were fighting the Cancerverse forces (that Death mollywhopped with a touch):
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Cancerverse%20War/ThanImp_2_006.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Cancerverse%20War/ThanImp_2_028.jpg

EDIT: All those lights are supposed to be Celestials. I gave up at 26 including Galactus and TnA.

Galan007
*Wonders what would happen if Steel released an Entropy rift, or if the team strategically detonated Monarch..?*

That aside, the GE wins handily.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Galan007
*Wonders what would happen if Steel released an Entropy rift, or if the team strategically detonated Monarch..?*

You think that Steel could replicate Reed's feat , only with the GE replacing the Celestials ?

Edit : How much damage can Monarch-Bomb do ?

PillarofOsiris
OK in that case I'm changing my vote.

Galan007
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You think that Steel could replicate Reed's feat , only with the GE replacing the Celestials ?

Edit : How much damage can Monarch-Bomb do ? Entropy is the most destructive force in DC, and the E/A armor was capable of releasing Entropy-- so it should logically be able to do some type of damage to the GE.

If Monarch is detonated, the subsequent release of energy is sufficient to destroy an entire universe(as seen in Countdown.)

Brockalizer
Was there any mention of how many Celestials were fighting the Galactus engine? I saw the two primordial gods, Galactus (how well fed was he?) and maybe 2 or 3 Celestials (although there could have been more). I don't think they specifically mentioned the exact number, but I would assume that considering the circumstances it was all of them. Although admittedly it would be pretty tough to put every Celestial on panel at once.

PillarofOsiris
I never looked really hard at the background and noticed all of those other Celestials. I'm sure they weren't all fighting the GE but even if half of them were it's still insane.

Cogito

There were a ton of Celestials and company at the rift, but it wasn't shown that all of them were fighting the GE exclusively.

At the end, it was just Galactus holding it off (albeit barely).

This team would horribly horribly ragestomp Galactus in a manner far worse than I think the GE did.

TheGodKiller
Entropy is the most destructive force in DC, and the E/A armor was capable of releasing Entropy-- so it should logically be able to do some type of damage to the GE.

If Monarch is detonated, the subsequent release of energy is sufficient to destroy an entire universe(as seen in Countdown.)
In those cases then , the DC team would win .

Galan007
In those cases then , the DC team would win . Yeah, but those are very particular cases that really aren't too likely. I was just spitballing.

Lord Feron
Not sure if the Celestial force was all fighting the GE either. I mean you see bits of the Many Angled ones being blasted and what not. So i doubt all those guys were focused just on the GE. So it is really hard to guage the GE power level. Also i always thought it was some kind of a dimensional battle ram and not a thing that could actively fight like some kind of sentient spaceship.

Golgo13
Entropy is the most destructive force in DC, and the E/A armor was capable of releasing Entropy-- so it should logically be able to do some type of damage to the GE.

I would actually say PC Kent is even more powerful, since he has spells to shatter dimensions/universes and the ability to call upon God's own power.

PillarofOsiris
btw, does anyone know how Aegis and Tenerbrous were able to join in that battle? Didn't the Surfer imprison them or something in Annihilation?

TheGodKiller
btw, does anyone know how Aegis and Tenerbrous were able to join in that battle? Didn't the Surfer imprison them or something in Annihilation?
The universe brought them back . Or some such sh!t@$$ explanation was given for their appearance in that fight .

On a side note , the manner of Aegis' death seemed to have a lot of implied innuendo written in it .

zopzop
Surfer supposedly KILLED them toward the end of the Annihilation event.
The universe brought them back . Or some such sh!t@$$ explanation was given for their appearance in that fight .

Was this stated on panel? I don't recall.

PillarofOsiris
It's almost like the writers at Marvel don't even read comics.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
Was this stated on panel? I don't recall.
I don't recall either , but I'll try to dig it up .

Utrigita
GE ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.