Mr. Mxy vs Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Mr. Mxy

vs

Marvel Death
Galactus Engine
Exitar
Galactus
Aegis
Tenerbrous

Cogito
Death is the only being of consequence, and she's not enough. She has a history of running from beings in Mxy's ballpark

PillarofOsiris
Mxy wins. Although I think the Galactus Engine is also of consequence here, though not much.

Cogito
Death casually killed the Galactus Engine. So...not sure what the GE adds that Death can't do herself.

PillarofOsiris
Not as powerful as Death, but it's clearly beyond the others on the team is all I'm saying.

It's like saying if Superman and Hawkman were fighting Orion that Hawkman adds nothing because Superman could casually kill him.

TheGodKiller
Death was restrained by Loki's personal magic as well . I am not taking anything from Death , just that that particular cancerverse feat seemed more plot-based , rather than a display of raw power .

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Death was restrained by Loki's personal magic as well . I am not taking anything from Death , just that that particular cancerverse feat seemed more plot-based , rather than a display of raw power .
Trust me, it was raw power. Even before this, Grandmaster with Her power, created five null bombs, each capable of destroying 1/5 of the universe and recreating a new big bang.

Mxy still wins though. He's beyond her.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
Trust me, it was raw power. Even before this, Grandmaster with Her power, created five null bombs, each capable of destroying 1/5 of the universe and recreating a new big bang.

He's Beyonder? cool

TheGodKiller

And Thor was able to contain one of those null bombs , was he not ?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
And Thor was able to contain one of those null bombs , was he not ?
Yup, but Thor and his Thor Corp friends were able to shore up the MULTIVERSE with their Godblasts and survive. At least against the Null Bomb, both he and Mjolnir were destroyed in the attempt.

TheGodKiller
Yup, but Thor and his Thor Corp friends were able to shore up the MULTIVERSE with their Godblasts and survive. At least against the Null Bomb, both he and Mjolnir were destroyed in the attempt.
I hate comic book inconsistencies .

Black bolt z
Mxy

Delta1938
What is this "Galactus Engine?"

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Delta1938
What is this "Galactus Engine?"

It's a weaponized version of Galactus from the cancerverse. It was able to fight an unknown number of abstracts from the 616 universe all at once, including a Galactus, a number of Celestials and some Primordial gods. To see it in action check out the Thanos Imperative.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.