Superboy Prime vs Juggernaut: both with amps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Superboy Prime with the Power, Reality, Ego gems

vs

Trion Juggernaut with the Speed force

JakeTheBank
Prime.

He's fast enough already to deal with Flashes and I doubt Cain will use the SF as effectively as any one of them. And Prime's cracked mind coupled with the Gems would phuck some shit up, Juggernaut included.

ColossusGrundy
SBP

quanchi112
Prime, hard.

Brockalizer
I agree that Prime would be Uber tough, but I'm still drawing a blank on how he get's around the Juggernauts durability. IMO this would just be an endless stalemate.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I agree that Prime would be Uber tough, but I'm still drawing a blank on how he get's around the Juggernauts durability. IMO this would just be an endless stalemate.

By retcon punching.

pym-ftw
Juggs wins

If juggs can't use the SF, what makes you think Sbp could use the gems efficiently

Golgo13
Tough one. Split.

DarkSaint85
It seems to be easier to use the gems, imo.

Of course, Juggy will be able to move fast, there's no denying that, he's not a retard. But BFRing into the Speed Force, Speed steals, time manipulations etc, i.e. Forum Flash powers? Not quite as simple to do. Plus, even though Jay has access to the speed force, he's no Wally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.