Blastaar vs Luke Cage & Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No bfr and no flight can they defeat Blastaar oh hand to hand battle.

zopzop
Blaastaar goes toe to toe with herald level beings, Team dies.

StiltmanFTW
Iron Fist is no mere herald.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Fist is no mere herald.
Talkin' about the Puffyforce that empowers him?

Hmm.......

guy222
prolly iron fist he's powa

dmills
Just h2h? Prolly the team.

Hyperion Prime
wow Blastar would murder those two.

SevenShackles
Blastaar crushes the team unless it's strictly h2h then the team gets a mighty advantage in that and can pull majority.

redhotrash
Doesn't Blastaar have very respectable durability? Like, extremely respectable?

golem370
Well accodring to Marvel files Demi-Godlike durability- Demi-Godlike: Able to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion

Oliver North
Originally posted by Oliver North
Here Holocaust one-shots Blastaar :

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6215/blink012001puardcp2021.jpg

redhotrash
Thanks Golem, I thought that was like one of his major advantages. Luke Cage I don't think can take too many shots from him, but Iron Fast can dance around him all day. I do wonder if their experience as a team would play into this at all.

zopzop
Originally posted by Oliver North

Alt reality version of Blaastar no?

616 Blaastar was holding his own vs the entire team of Avengers that included Thor and She-Hulk.

Oliver North
That is likely true, I wasn't sure how the Negative Zone worked with all that stuff

redhotrash
I thought initially there was only 1 negative zone. Like AOA characters would visit the same one the 616 guys visit. It wasn't until the ultimates that they made a different negative zone for each universe.

dmills
Changing my vote to Blastaar.

cdtm
Danny on a good day. Blastaaer on average.

guy222
Blastaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.