Void vs SS/Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
CIS is off for the Heralds of Galactus

No BFR

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Only chance for the team is if Surfer does some weird plot device-ish application of his power outside of direct combat or something.

Nibedicus
"Feats" would go to Surfer when compared to the Void. Hell, Terrax has the better attack/one-shot hit "feats" compared to Void.

Implied power/power placement easily goes to Void, tho. So it really depends w/c of the 2 criterion you wanna go with.

I tend to lean more on implied power and power placement of a character in comparison to similar characters of the same level (Thor), so I'm going with Void here.

The Sorrow
Void has already stomped a much more impressive team than this, clear winner here.

Sixth_Winged
This is basically Surfer vs. Void as Terrax already got his faced collapsed in by Sentry's fists. Void would instead shove a tendril through his head.

If Void has greater matter manip than surfer and that insane invulnerability thing, then i guess him but norrin would give him a good fight.

PillarofOsiris
Different Terrax though. Who knows what he could do with CIS off? I'd say the Heralds can win, because I don't see anything that says CIS is off for the Void in OP.

bbrem123
terrax wayyyyyy out of his league here....CIS or not he gets shit stomped

quanchi112
Void wins.

janus77
Surfer wins, imo. Much much faster, even more versatile than Voidtry, better feats in general, mentally STABLE, can easily absorb and amp from Void/Sentry's energy attacks, phase and dimensionally bfr Void.

Surfer should win, based on their highest high-end feats.

All the destruction Void did during Dark Avengers, Surfer would do with even greater ease.

Yet when Surfer casually obliterates a planet with a simple hand gesture - that's staggering power - he demonstrates a scale of output that Void/Sentry never has.

And, when Surfer endures direct 2 on 1 attack from Tenebrous and Aegis, that trumps ALL Sentry/Void feats, imo.

The only thing that raises Void to consideration is the MM feat, but that is both PIS (MM's mentality retards him when the story requires it) and CIS (MM being dismissive about the threat Sentry posed and not being more attentive).

In his place, Surfer would have done the same or better, imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer wins, imo. Much much faster, even more versatile than Voidtry, better feats in general, mentally STABLE, can easily absorb and amp from Void/Sentry's energy attacks, phase and dimensionally bfr Void.

Surfer should win, based on their highest high-end feats.

All the destruction Void did during Dark Avengers, Surfer would do with even greater ease.

Yet when Surfer casually obliterates a planet with a simple hand gesture - that's staggering power - he demonstrates a scale of output that Void/Sentry never has.

And, when Surfer endures direct 2 on 1 attack from Tenebrous and Aegis, that trumps ALL Sentry/Void feats, imo.

The only thing that raises Void to consideration is the MM feat, but that is both PIS (MM's mentality retards him when the story requires it) and CIS (MM being dismissive about the threat Sentry posed and not being more attentive).

In his place, Surfer would have done the same or better, imo. Surfer can't beat the Void. Get back to me when he beats up Thor for crying out loud.

janus77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer can't beat the Void. Get back to me when he beats up Thor for crying out loud.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
As usual you have nothing to offer by way of reasoned argument, just weak-arse application of ABC logic.

Thor's no benchmark for power, Hulk beats him down easily, yet NEVER has he overpowered Surfer. Never.

We can play ABC wink

Surfer > Hulk > Thor
or even Surfer > Green Scar >>>> Sentry > Void.

JakeTheBank
Real question, but do you enjoy pretending to be a Surfer/Hulk fanboy, or are you just messing around?

PillarofOsiris

thumb up thumb up thumb up

SamZED
ABC logic usually doesnt work, but there are exceptions. For example I can safely assume that a character that physically overpowered the Thing is stronger than Spider-man even if he doesnt have Spider-man's lifting feats.
Overpowering MM is not the only thing Voidtry has to offer. He's clearly meant to be above high heralds, and the teams he casually stomps is a good proof of that. Im sure that in a long history of Surfer he has some insane feats, but in this case thats not everything, he's still high herald. While Void is on another level IMO.

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic)
As usual you have nothing to offer by way of reasoned argument, just weak-arse application of ABC logic.

Thor's no benchmark for power, Hulk beats him down easily, yet NEVER has he overpowered Surfer. Never.

We can play ABC wink

Surfer > Hulk > Thor
or even Surfer > Green Scar >>>> Sentry > Void. Void's powers and his portrayal is far beyond the Surfer. Void treats Thor like his whore while he trashes Asgard. Surfer isn't anywhere near as powerful as the Void. Anyway you want it Void wrecks him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.