Should Zilla have own franchise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jason34fh
Okay guys since we all believe Zilla is such a HUGE insult to the Godzilla franchise do you think SHE should HER own franchise or not? i personally think she does since she will be her own monster in that.

Barker

Insomniatric
You're talking about the Godzilla movie that came out in 98, right?

I can't speak for anyone else, but imo that was the only one that didn't suck balls.

Mr. Rhythmic
They did. It was "Godzilla: The Series," which was a great show.
Other than that, the 98 "Godzilla" film was god awful.

jason34fh
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
They did. It was "Godzilla: The Series," which was a great show.
Other than that, the 98 "Godzilla" film was god awful. I'm talking an ANIMATED movie franchise where most of the movie focuses on her.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by jason34fh
I'm talking an ANIMATED movie franchise where most of the movie focuses on her.

I'm pretty sure it was a him.

Mr. Rhythmic
I'm talking an ANIMATED movie franchise where most of the movie focuses on her.

52 episodes was enough.

jason34fh
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
52 episodes was enough. okay here's what i menat to put in the opening. i'm not doing this only out of my love for Zilla (i also love godzilla so don't start any flamewar shit) i'm also doing this out of MY HATRED AND REVULSION OF THE LOAD OF SCUMBAG DICKHEAD ****FACE CARTOON! i hated the sereis and Zilla jr. the story was absolute shit, Zilla jr. had get ****ING HELP when he got his ass kicked multiple times (which i loved about the series btw), the human characters were crap, and the MONSTER LOOK LIKED TOTAL SHITBAG COMPARED TO GODZILLA'S OPPENENTS. THOSE are the reason why i hate the series so much and wanting zilla to have her own franchise. and i really don't care about what you and others say to defend Zilla jr. i will hate him until the day i die. nuff said.

jason34fh
Originally posted by Insomniatric
I'm pretty sure it was a him. I don't accept Zilla as him it was always a her but the shit writers just wanted to call it a him just to **** the science in their shit movie.

Insomniatric
I don't accept Zilla as him it was always a her but the shit writers just wanted to call it a him just to **** the science in their shit movie.

It was a plot point that the creature was a male. I'm not sure what you're talking about with the writers "f*cking" the science.

lol No offense, but I think you're taking this too seriously. Is Godzilla really that important to you? Just curious.

jason34fh
It was a plot point that the creature was a male. I'm not sure what you're talking about with the writers "f*cking" the science.

lol No offense, but I think you're taking this too seriously. Is Godzilla really that important to you? Just curious. Well the japan and u.s. ones are sure. But the cartoon series didn't do it for me it just ****ed it up alot more than it already was sorry for insulting zilla jr but i really do hate him i just Godzilla and Zilla Sr. alot more than Zilla jr.

Lestov16
The correct question is "Why the hell isn't J.J Abrams and Peter Jackson working on the inevitable Godzilla reboot?" (considering how much Hollywood has rebooted everything else (they've rebooted an entire Spiderman series, which had 3 films to it's name, in a lesser timespan))

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Lestov16
The correct question is "Why the hell isn't J.J Abrams and Peter Jackson working on the inevitable Godzilla reboot?" (considering how much Hollywood has rebooted everything else (they've rebooted an entire Spiderman series, which had 3 films to it's name, in a lesser timespan))

Believe me it's coming. I believe Christopher Nolan is directing it .

A Godzilla film directed by Nolan. It might actually be watchable (Godzilla movies suck in my humble opinion, except the American version).

Jurassic Park 4 is also currently being written (by the writers of "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"wink, although that is kind of irrelevant.

jason34fh
You're talking about the Godzilla movie that came out in 98, right?

I can't speak for anyone else, but imo that was the only one that didn't suck balls. No i'm actually talking about the Zilla that was in Final Wars that had the spirit of a warrior.

Insomniatric
No i'm actually talking about the Zilla that was in Final Wars that had the spirit of a warrior.

Haven't seen it.

But if you like fighting, I would recommend that you watch MMA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.