Sidious and his Apprentices vs Krayt and his Inner Circle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Sidious, Dooku, Vader, and Maul

Vs

Darth Krayt, Wyyrlok, Maladi, Nihl, Talon, and Stryfe

Pic

Sidious is his RotS version. Vader is armored. Krayt is post-rebirth, but Wyyrlok is still loyal.

Who wins?

UltimateAnomaly
Talon solos all.... In the bedroom, with her pole-dancing skills..

Nephthys
And she fails.

Because Dooku is clearly gay.

axel_jovan
She also will not solo Vader because he is...hm...immune has his wiener burned off at Mustafar

Team one wins.

Q99
I know T1 has three badasses (and Maul), but Krayt and Wyyrlok are both pretty badass themselves, and there is the numbers difference.

axel_jovan

Q99
Yes, definitely.

Wyyrlok killed Darth Andeddu, and also was able to put up a good fight against resurrected Krayt in both sabers and the force (I should mention he's pretty much the *only* person in the series who holds his own against Krayt in sabers; he performs better than Cade does). He's really strong with force illusions, which is how he killed Andeddu, and he even temporarily got Krayt with one (though Krayt turned it on him).

I'll note that past vs debates here have generally given Talon the edge against Maul, and Nihl's at least as strong as her.

Maladi's good with force lightning and was able to stalemate Shado Vao, one of Legacy's best saber monkeys (Vao's in turn held off two of the Imperial Knight masters at the same time).

You have at least 3 people the same general level/a bit stronger than Maul, *not* counting Krayt or Wyyrlok.

Stryfe's the only one who I'd say loses to even Maul, but still, he's an extra blade with a reasonable amount of power.

My personal view is, Krayt's a bit below Sidious but still really powerful across the board, Wyyrlok is his 'Dooku,' but then he has 3 'Mauls' and one sub-Maul in his court.

axel_jovan

Q99

Q99
A sidenote I'll mention- the One Sith actually has a couple members I'd rate equal or above Stryfe in power (the chief Inquisitor, Darth Havok, who is stronger. Darth Azard, who's been put in charge of important operations. Possibly even Saarai, Wyyrlok's daughter and heir). I suspect he's in the inner circle because he's a good general and highly loyal, and good at keeping others in line.

axel_jovan

Q99
Well, you shouldn't be. Wyyrlok was able to hold his own against the best saber user in the galaxy, after said user gained shatterpoints. It's quite likely he's the second best saber user in the galaxy, and he is in much the same role as a Rule of Two sith ready to challenge their master. No-one can really be said to be 'definitely' better than Krayt and Wyyrlok (aside from, say, Luke, who can be said to be better than anyone), because they never met their betters in saber (save for K being better than W). Krayt was never even pushed hard in a saber duel, he just pushed back or slaughtered everyone but W. There's nothing that indicates the top legacy characters are any less good with a saber than the top saber users of other eras.
===

And two-on-one, Wyyrlok and Maladi should overcome him in the force rather solidly. Wyyrlok's illusions are *very* hard to break through, and'll leave his foe vulnerable.

Wyyrlok vs Dooku is a good fight as-is, Wyyrlok + strong backup is too much.

Hm, maybe switch this team with the Dooku team...

Wyyrlok does, after all, likely know Vader's psychological weaknesses, to put in his illusions.

In any case, even though Vader can handle Nihl and Stryfe, it'll take time, especially if he goes for sabers like he generally prefers to do, and Dooku's at least as screwed as Vader's opponents are.

He's badass, but Talon is good with saber *and* has shown a lot more force power.

Q99
On Dooku's level vs Wyyrlok's and Krayt's-

Dooku's around top level with lightsabers. One step down is the level Obi-Wan, Anakin, and A'Sharad Hett were on, and as we've seen on numerous occasions that that level can put up a fight against Dooku, and if there's a power difference in the force/strength, can win.

Krayt's gotten some solid increases since he was Hett. Significant amounts of Sith training and experience, significant increases in power as well, plus he gained the ability to see shatterpoints. It's a sure thing that he's gone up a solid tier, easy.

And Wyyrlok's close to him at his max.

Krayt should be Sidious's and Bane's level, and Wyyrlok being not far behind... well, that puts him in Dooku's range.

IMO at least.

Darth _Sadow1
Sidious's team wins.

Darth _Sadow1
Team 1 will win. Sidious plus all of his highly-trained Dark Side titans. This will not be an easy fight, but team 1 wins.

Q99
Originally posted by Darth _Sadow1
Team 1 will win. Sidious plus all of his highly-trained Dark Side titans.

As opposed to Krayt and all of his highly-trained Dark Side warriors smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.