Itachi and Kisame vs Jiriya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
They're going to take Naruto one way or another. Jiriya gets in the way so they decided to kill him. Itachi doesn't care whether he's the informant or not. Who wins?

Q99
Two on one? Duo. Itachi's capable of winning solo.

Nephthys
I don't know why Itachi said they'd lose if they took him on, or why Kisame believed him. True, Itachi would be holding back probably, but even so they should have the abilities to beat him.

NemeBro
The manga is very clear on this.

Jiraiya 11/10.

You could add the rest of Akatsuki, and he'd still win, as proven by Itachi's line that if they brought more people to fight him, they'd still die.

So, more like 13/10.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't know why Itachi said they'd lose if they took him on, or why Kisame believed him. True, Itachi would be holding back probably, but even so they should have the abilities to beat him.

Kisame wondered the same thing. Itachi made up an excuse about having already used his eyes twice and wanting to rest, and just having no problem with being patient on Naruto.

Itachi didn't say they'd lose, just that he'd rather bow out for the moment.

Damborgson
Originally posted by NemeBro
The manga is very clear on this.

Jiraiya 11/10.

You could add the rest of Akatsuki, and he'd still win, as proven by Itachi's line that if they brought more people to fight him, they'd still die.

So, more like 13/10.

Seems legit.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't know why Itachi said they'd lose if they took him on, or why Kisame believed him. it was itachi's way of checking up on sasuke without causing a war. he told the hokage that he'd be dropping by to remind them he was still kicking and ready to spill the beans as well, though on his visits he wouldn't kill unnecessarily, especially the guy who will nurture young naruto: the "brother" of sasuke who will drive him to be strong through rivalry in itachi's absence, and protect sasuke at the same time.

itachi and kisame would eat jiraya alive if they truly intended to

deathcon27
i believekisame is below itachi i believe because itachi is incredibly skilled in genjutsu and is extremely smart. itachi could probably solo jiraiya because he was able to take down kabuto in dragon sage mode with "help" from sasuke.the truth sasuke was actually sorta in the way in that fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.