Where is Mel Gibson?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaimin26783
He is my most favorite actor in Hollywood. His every movies are great. He did great job as actor and now as director. But, Hollywood is no more friendly with him. whatever he does and says media makes controversy out of it. This actor deserve lot better than this. I have been always been waiting for his new movies. It would be pleasure to see him in machete kills.

He is working on new movie "The Maccabee". He had fight with writer of this movie. writer was making it delay to come up with script, and gibson had fight with him.

I hope gibson will repeat successful carrier again, and make his fan cheer.

Dr Mystery
Visiting Auschwitz?

Little Caesar
Originally posted by Dr Mystery
Visiting Auschwitz?

Definitely.

I wonder what the OP thinks of Gibson's antisemitism.

Robtard
Hopefully filming Berserk. While I don't care for the man's personal life and opinions (he's an *******), I greatly enjoy his films.

Same goes for Tom Cruise.

Dr Mystery
Same here. I like a lot of Cruise's movies TBH.

Little Caesar
I find it almost impossible to separate a movie star's off-camera and on-camera life. Sure, I can watch a film and recognize a good bit of acting but it's all ruined if the actor turns out to be a horrible human being in real life.

Sorry, Lethal Weapon II fans, really I am.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
Hopefully filming Berserk. While I don't care for the man's personal life and opinions (he's an *******), I greatly enjoy his films.

I second this. I'm really hoping Berserker gets off the ground... with or without Leo DiCaprio (cool though he would be for it). Gibson is a MUCH better than average filmmaker/storyteller, imo.. one of the better directors working right now, so he'd better make nice with the media and get back to it..

mad

nancycour
he is busy in making Scotland a free Country ... lolz ... amazing role in Braveheart ... smile

Jim Colyer
Mel Gibson is a cool guy!

Jedi Sheriff
^ As long as you didn't cause all wars.

the ninjak
Mel is a great actor. I enjoyed Get the Gringo and The Beaver.

His latest escapades have no doubt pissed alot of people off but hey.....he crazy.

flandersXD
he is one of the best actors

roughrider
Maybe he's busy digging that hole in the garden where he says he was going to deposit his baby mama! evil face Or he's busy with all those government friends of his who let the 'wetbacks' in this country, or he's part of a neighbourhood watch making sure no n***ers come in his part of town to tap some ass without his approval. evil face evil face evil face

I could go on...it's all part of his public confessional two years ago...

Supra
Edge of darkness was his great role

Major_Lexington

Same goes for Tom Cruise.

I Totally agree with every part of this comment ^

He is a Great director, loved Apocalypto

Robtard
Originally posted by Major_Lexington
I Totally agree with every part of this comment ^

He is a Great director, loved Apocalypto

thumb up

Scythe
Originally posted by Jim Colyer
Mel Gibson is a cool guy!

And doesn't afraid of anything.

Casper Whitey
thumb up Get a room.

Mindset
He moved to Israel and converted to Judaism.

robi1
No idea.....

Thanks

RV Supplies

Trailer Accessories

shamanice
Originally posted by nancycour
he is busy in making Scotland a free Country ... lolz ... amazing role in Braveheart ... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.