Rank the tsuchikage in the hst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
where would you rank onoki in each of the three hst verse
would you rank him high kage level in naruto?
Would you rank him admiral level in one piece?
Would you rank him high captain level in bleach?
plz tell

Q99
He's the strongest current Kage in Naruto.

For the other two, he's high offensive, but relatively fragile. So he would be below the admirals or high captains.

AuraAngel
Well I think his speed would put him below High Captains(or most really).

Admirals lol. On top of being most certainly faster than him, the Logianess is hax. Even without it, Akainu took a beating from Whitebeard of all people and kept going.

I kinda dread the day where Luffy ultimately beats Akainu, putting his punches>Whitebeard's.

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel

I kinda dread the day where Luffy ultimately beats Akainu, putting his punches>Whitebeard's.

Even when he does, he's likely going to use more quantity.

AuraAngel
I still dun want Luffy's quantity to trump Newgate's quality.

psycho gundam
onoki could stop noah and lift it for that matter, and i presume he might be able to disintegrate a logia powered person if they were to be caught in his dust release

Astner
I'm not sure about One Piece, but Bleach is not comparable to Naruto in terms of power on a mechanical level. There's no obvious method of mapping chakra to reitasu, vice versa, and so you can't really rank Ōnoki in Bleach without making assumptions that would make the initial process obsolete to begin with.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Q99
He's the strongest current Kage in Naruto.

For the other two, he's high offensive, but relatively fragile. So he would be below the admirals or high captains.
I wasnt really trying to say he was admiral level but close around that definitely high vice admiral. Logia intangibility would be useless before his dust release.

I do not think you have to worry about luffy's punches being stronger
as eventually he will surpass most characters to become pirate king. This fight will probably happen near the end of the story. And it would probs be a barrage of trouble.

Originally posted by Astner
I'm not sure about One Piece, but Bleach is not comparable to Naruto in terms of power on a mechanical level. There's no obvious method of mapping chakra to reitasu, vice versa, and so you can't really rank Ōnoki in Bleach without making assumptions that would make the initial process obsolete to begin with.

Yeah I was actuallt gonna do a thread about placing ems madara in the bleachverse but it was hard as the characters powers at times were contradicting and also fans opinions on who is stronger than who. It makes it difficult to make comparisons between any verse and bleach at times.

Q99
But there's more to a level than just how they match up directly. Logia intangibility is of great use against many foes who'd be dangerous to Onoki.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Logia intangibility would be useless before his dust release. Similarly Onoki's body would be useless before a magma fist to the face, or being frozen, or a few lightspeed kicks to the jaw.

He is almost unquestionably the strongest of the current Kage, so high Kage level.

In terms of Bleach? Captainish level somewhere, I'd bet on him over Komamura for example.

One Piece? Not Admiral level, no. Onoki I don't think would do too well in OP, mostly because he can't handle the physical levels of the fighters.

Also, Aura, uh, Akainu would have been killed if Whitebeard had not been drawn away from him, I doubt Luffy is topping that. Akainu mostly endured and carried on due to sheer willpower, he is like a villainous Luffy in that regard. He is basically OP's Terminator.

Tzeentch._
Dunno how good he is compared to the inferior mangas One Piece and Bleach.

He'd beat Magnus the Red in a fight, though .

AuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Also, Aura, uh, Akainu would have been killed if Whitebeard had not been drawn away from him, I doubt Luffy is topping that. Akainu mostly endured and carried on due to sheer willpower, he is like a villainous Luffy in that regard. He is basically OP's Terminator.

You mean if Whitebeard hadn't knocked him into a fissure. Even then, Akainu still got up and fought with Marco and the other Commanders. So however hurt he was, it clearly wasn't enough.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by NemeBro
Similarly Onoki's body would be useless before a magma fist to the face, or being frozen, or a few lightspeed kicks to the jaw.

He is almost unquestionably the strongest of the current Kage, so high Kage level.

In terms of Bleach? Captainish level somewhere, I'd bet on him over Komamura for example.

One Piece? Not Admiral level, no. Onoki I don't think would do too well in OP, mostly because he can't handle the physical levels of the fighters.

Yeah I agree he is not admiral level maybe high vice but not admiral because of their speed advantage. However he still could kill any logia's with a clear shot of his dust release.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.