Spider man (no webs) VS Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
who would win

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man every single time.

And no, I'm not underestimating Black Panther. He's smart, fast and dangerous.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man every single time.

And no, I'm not underestimating Black Panther. He's smart, fast and dangerous.

how so.. ??? bp suit makes it so spider man cnt punch him

Trackz
Originally posted by Shabazz916
how so.. ??? bp suit makes it so spider man cnt punch him not true...a vibranium suit doesn't work like a vibranium shield...also t'challa doesn't have a vibranium suit anymore

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Trackz
not true...a vibranium suit doesn't work like a vibranium shield...also t'challa doesn't have a vibranium suit anymore

where do you guys get all this new of super hero changes ? point me in the right direction plz

srankmissingnin
where do you guys get all this new of super hero changes ? point me in the right direction plz

The comics. Do you need help finding your LCS? cool

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The comics. Do you need help finding your LCS? cool Wtf is a comic?

Shabazz916
The comics. Do you need help finding your LCS? cool

the what is his suit made out of then and i still dnt see how spider man would beat him without webbing

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Wtf is a comic?

I think its like a coloring book, but its already coloured in so its a bit of a ripoff.

srankmissingnin
the what is his suit made out of then and i still dnt see how spider man would beat him without webbing

Right now? Spandex, with some kevlar? Spider-man would smash.

Shabazz916
Right now? Spandex, with some kevlar? Spider-man would smash.

spider man would smash ? does he still have energy daggers ? or his ebony blade ? his claws ?

JayDaDon
Spider-man would smash.

Mindset
Right now? Spandex, with some kevlar? Spider-man would smash. Pause.

Shabazz916
Pause.

pause what ?

StiltmanFTW
spider man would smash ? does he still have energy daggers ? or his ebony blade ? his claws ?

No daggers, no ebony blade. Not sure about claws. Why don't you read his book?

Shabazz916
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No daggers, no ebony blade. Not sure about claws. Why don't you read his book?

goodness why do they rob ppl. of they stuff its stupid.... from now on ima make sure i say everybody at their peak

Harbinger
pause what ? Lulz.

StiltmanFTW
goodness why do they rob ppl. of they stuff its stupid.... from now on ima make sure i say everybody at their peak

I don't remember the last time I saw him with energy daggers or ebony blade anyway... was that Civil War?

Mindset
pause what ? Your posting.

Trackz
goodness why do they rob ppl. of they stuff its stupid.... from now on ima make sure i say everybody at their peak He destroyed most of the vibranium in the world in a fight with Dr. Doom. Then he went through an emo phase where he didn't want to use any of his former tech. He's on the come up now, he just got his powers back but we haven't seen what his tech is like. We know his suit is insulated at the least (redirected a lightning strike from storm) but other than that we haven't seen much of his old gear.

pym-ftw
Not to backseat mod but please view the rules and you could avoid embarrassing yourself in the future

DarkSaint85
His suit DID tank a P5 Namor blast - not sure if its a low showing for Namor, or a high showing for BP.

StiltmanFTW
Everybody present tanked that blast.

Mindset
jock > nerd

Canon.

DarkSaint85
jock > nerd

Canon.

Scans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.