A new Hope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
OK, following what I originally took to be a joke by GS, I have decided it was a good idea and am following suit, so I will also advertise myself:-

Intelligent, Humorous, Oldish guy looking for ladies to converse with. Must be like minded and up for a laugh, only serious posts please no cranks. willing to travel anywhere to meet up.

mechmoggy
I don't need a woman, but can I post a job-seekers notice for myself?........

Astronaut seeks work, not willing to travel.

ToMacco
Piss off Coran, you undatable dork stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue evil face

Corran
Hey, you bastards, read my post, serious posts only, no cranks.

Asami
At the risk of getting into a virtual punch-up with GS!

Thomas H
sorry Corran.,..I cant read......

Corran
That's OK Thomas, it's for the ladies only, just move along nothing to see here.

Asami
What if the guys want to pose as ladies? Thats ok right?
They're willing to meet up, say, ONLINE!

ToMacco
Sorry, Corran, there's NO hope for you! evil face

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dexx
oh sh!t..what is this..mating season?...the second thread of this sort in 2 days laughing out loud

BackFire349
well i suppose you're waiting for me to say something similar to what i said to GS. well...even I have standards.

Mujaffa
oh my god i can't seeeeee

Ushgarak
Gee, Corran, do you have to be QUITE so cruelly mocking?

Thomas H
I cant move either corran...big grin

Augeybana
What up with these post this isn't aol chat rooms where people pretend there a 22 year old women but are a 55 year old man.But hey what ever float your boat.I'm a 6 foot tall guy Blond long hair and strong biceps,if you want to hook up meet me at the nearest Starbucks big grin

Member.
yea this aint the place to hook up. if u wanna chill. try the mating chatrooms.

Julie
strange strange strange...I think this uh....."interesting"

Corran
I think this should be closed now, nobody is taking it seriously, could one of the Mods please close this. Oh my why are people so unkind sad

Lara
I agree, Corran I really didnt think you could be so manishly insensitive! eek!

queeq
Good reason to keep it open. evil face

Lara
No! this is a crime against humanity! CLOSE IT!

queeq
As I said: a good reason to keep it open. devil

Asami
But its a new HOPE!

Augeybana
Yeah if nobody likes these threads then don't post here or any others you don't like.

Corran
Good call.

Ushgarak
(Shakes fist at Corran)

Now look what you have done. Half the people here don't even understand what you are doing and the other half are joining in on your cruel joke. Just what IS a mod to do?

Corran
CLOSE it then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.