The Plutonian Vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
They fight, and one eats the curb.

Who?

JakeTheBank
Norrin eats the curb.

"Id"
Norrin needs to dig into exotic applications, otherwise Tony mauls him down.

carver9
Wasnt Plutonian being punched so hard that it was destroying solar systems? Can't see how Surfer is winning this.

Glorificus
How fast is Plutonian though?

Cuz Silver Surfer can operate at FTL, and pull off some crazy esoteric crap.

"Id"
Originally posted by Glorificus
How fast is Plutonian though?

Cuz Silver Surfer can operate at FTL, and pull off some crazy esoteric crap.
He flew over 4 times the speed of light, while he held a black hole with the mass of a collapsed neutron star.

Bouboumaster
I don't know alot about The Plutonin, but a CIS off Surfer could bring him on the Astral Plan, and maul him here.

"Id"
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I don't know alot about The Plutonin, but a CIS off Surfer could bring him on the Astral Plan, and maul him here.

Wouldn't Tony benefit being in the Astral Plane?

janus77
In character I can see Surfer losing more than not, maybe getting a 4/10.

Taking the fight seriously and respecting the power of Plutonian, I would expect Surfer to win 7-8/10. As he has the same abilities as Plutonian, similar intellect (Norrin was a scientist before all this) and a far longer history of creatively using the PC.

I don't see him being over-powered or out-matched in terms of versatility and Surfer has several avenues of attack that I haven't seen Plutonian defend against (genetic manipulation, mind control, astral bfr etc etc).

Also, Surfer could simply unleash more power than anyone in Plutonian's universe has ever used against him. Given that Surfer's taken on far more powerful foes and won/survived, I think it remains for Plutonian to prove he's up to the task of taking such punishment.

All in all, CISfree Surver wins, regular in-character Surfer loses more often than not.

Close match either way.

golem370
He used the Crunch on Tenebrous would he be able to do it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.