Gladiator vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. Glads confidence is going up constantly he's not holding back.
2. Glads has the power gem plus his confidence is increasing constantly...

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

pym-ftw
Glads loses

armedforbattle
Im gonna say glads

-Pr-
How can he keep getting more confident?

DarkSaint85
He's now the Hulk.

He starts getting so confident, he over reaches and knocks himself out on the gem.

country1000
Originally posted by -Pr-
How can he keep getting more confident? Gladiators powers are affected by how he feels. The more he believes in himself the stronger and more powerful he gets.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by country1000
Gladiators powers are affected by how he feels. The more he believes in himself the stronger and more powerful he gets.

We know; but is there a no limits fallacy being applied?

If he believes himself to be the greatest hero across all the comic companies, does that make it so?

carver9
Gladiator loses 1 but wins 2. Gladiator powers is similar to the Hulk, the more confident he is, the more powerful he becomes. That is one of the reasons he can rip black holes in half and punch moons and planets to dust.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator loses 1 but wins 2. Gladiator powers is similar to the Hulk, the more confident he is, the more powerful he becomes. That is one of the reasons he can rip black holes in half and punch moons and planets to dust.

Sh!t, when did he rip a black hole in half?

country1000
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

If he believes himself to be the greatest hero across all the comic companies, does that make it so? No, but it puts him above people in his class.

carver9
Happened off panel.

DarkSaint85
Happened off panel.

Oh. Ok. You're not referring to Kid G's hero worship of his dad, are you?

country1000
Sh!t, when did he rip a black hole in half? Its been mentioned in comics along with him being able to collapse stars with his bare hands, but people will dismiss it as hyperbole to save face for their hero little knowing that gladiator has did it on panel.

DarkSaint85
Its been mentioned in comics along with him being able to collapse stars with his bare hands, but people will dismiss it as hyperbole to save face for their hero little knowing that gladiator has did it on panel.

So he HAS ripped it on panel then?

Damborgson
Oh. Ok. You're not referring to Kid G's hero worship of his dad, are you?

yes he is laughing out loud

country1000
So he HAS ripped it on panel then? The star thing.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
yes he is laughing out loud

sad you are right...that's exactly what I'm talking about.

DarkSaint85
Meh. I give that statement more credibility that Spiderman's statement about Sentry/Galactus - but less credibility than Cho's statement about the Hulk.

carver9
Meh. I give that statement more credibility that Spiderman's statement about Sentry/Galactus - but less credibility than Cho's statement about the Hulk.

Why?

abhilegend
Gladiator was claimed in narration to rip a star in half in a story where Thing did better than him and smart drax actually ripped a star in half and Pre zero hour Mon-El did too. Drax was stalemated by mar-vell in h2h in the same story and byrne superman koed Mon-El while suffocating.hmm

ColossusGrundy
Glads loses both.

He can be confident all he wants, his kid's confidence is a shit-balloon.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gladiator was claimed in narration to rip a star in half in a story where Thing did better than him and smart drax actually ripped a star in half and Pre zero hour Mon-El did too. Drax was stalemated by mar-vell in h2h in the same story and byrne superman koed Mon-El while suffocating.hmm

What does Superman have to do with this?

Darksaint, the question is still opened for debate. Stop trolling me by the way Abhi.

DarkSaint85
He's Gladiator's kid, so yes, he'll know all about his own dad's exploits. Glads being a celebrity in the Shi-Ar empire would also mean his feats are widely known. Add to this the fact that Kid G mixes in the same sort of circles, and that makes him a more credible source than Spiderman talking about Galactus' battles.

HOWEVER, he is not an expert like Cho. He is also a kid, and has been brought up to believe his dad is all powerful. The very propaganda machine which disseminates Gladiator's feats, may very well have some element of hyperbole in them. At least you could argue that Cho went back and studied all the footage and news reports around the Hulk's rampages, crunched the numbers and realised there were 0 casualties. Therefore, I give Kid G's statements less credibility than Cho's.

carver9
Gotcha but Kid Glads wasn't saying what his dad can do, he stated what he saw. That speaks volumes.

abhilegend
What does Superman have to do with this?

Darksaint, the question is still opened for debate. Stop trolling me by the way Abhi.
Its Superman Prime, of course it has to do with superman. Who said I was talking to you?

abhilegend
Gotcha but Kid Glads wasn't saying what his dad can do, he stated what he saw. That speaks volumes.
Superboy said superman can sneeze and crack the planet in half. It was obviously not a hyperbole.

carver9
Superboy said superman can sneeze and crack the planet in half. It was obviously not a hyperbole.

Reread my post. Did Superboy say "he seen Superman sneeze a planet in half". That's completely different than what you are implying.

DarkSaint85

True, it does - but what I've seen of Kid G, he hardly seems the brightest candle in the room. Confident and cocky, yes, as all Strontians should be - but I just don't see him as being all that clever, and thus, he MAY be easily fooled. Not saying the black hole feat never happened - but I take it with a pinch of salt (not a lot, because its not impossible that Gladiator can't do it).

carver9
True, it does - but what I've seen of Kid G, he hardly seems the brightest candle in the room. Confident and cocky, yes, as all Strontians should be - but I just don't see him as being all that clever, and thus, he MAY be easily fooled. Not saying the black hole feat never happened - but I take it with a pinch of salt (not a lot, because its not impossible that Gladiator can't do it).

Understandable.

DarkSaint85
Gladiator loses 1 but wins 2.

QFT.

ColossusGrundy
Glad's kid is maybe like most kids....

They say shit about their dad cuz they can.

Glads probably beats him to sleep at night to shut him up.

abhilegend
Reread my post. Did Superboy say "he seen Superman sneeze a planet in half". That's completely different than what you are implying.
Supergirl said she saw superman move earth using a finger.

carver9
Why would he lie about seeing his dad punch moons to dust (especially when he have fts resembling this) or ripping black holes apart (especially when he have fts resembling this)?

carver9
Supergirl said she saw superman move earth using a fingre.

Read above.

-Pr-

If he believes himself to be the greatest hero across all the comic companies, does that make it so?

Of course not.

carver9
Of course not.

confused

TheGodKiller
Is this the Superman Prime from DC 1000000 ?

-Pr-
confused

What didn't you understand?

carver9
What didn't you understand?

On panel, he's shown different. You must forgot the Vulcan scene?

NemeBro
Which Superman Prime is this?

-Pr-
On panel, he's shown different. You must forgot the Vulcan scene?

Nope.

You don't get to apply a no-limits fallacy. Simple as that.

abhilegend
Read above.
She saw him doing it too.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Originally posted by NemeBro
Which Superman Prime is this?

carver9
She saw him doing it too.

So you didn't read above.?

abhilegend
I did.

-Pr-

Your logic is flawed.

carver9
My logic isn't flawed though, especially if he have similar fts.

-Pr-
My logic isn't flawed though, especially if he have similar fts.

It is flawed.

And besides, what characters saw someone else do isn't valid on the forum.

carver9
It is flawed.

And besides, what characters saw someone else do isn't valid on the forum.

I agree with you. The only reason I gave you the face is because of the post you quoted.

-Pr-
I agree with you. The only reason I gave you the face is because of the post you quoted.

And?

Nihilist
Prime wins both

ColossusGrundy

Then why are you constantly quoting Kid Glads when it comes to Gladiator.......

Same as constantly quoting Stark or Cho when it comes to Hulk....

Methinks your double standard is showing.

Lord Feron
Got a feeling him believing he is invincible plus the power gem (will potentially make him indeed invincible) would be really hard for prime to win.

but in the 1st scenario, IDK what his limit to his powers would be. I guess he would do a lot better then supes/superboy/ion imo but idk about beating him.

leonidas
how is this still open....?

iceman24567
Its been mentioned in comics along with him being able to collapse stars with his bare hands, but people will dismiss it as hyperbole to save face for their hero little knowing that gladiator has did it on panel. It is hyperbole

Estacado
Lulz at carter.....

red sabre
you got to be shitting me, SMP shit stomps both Lol

and Lol at anyone who try to bring gladiators son hyperbole about his fathers blows, first of all kid gladiator was mentioning how hard his dad blows are in his own opinion, or at least how powerful he THINKS they are, he was comparing his dads blows to be able to destroy stars and blah blah blah, and of course seeing how he is a total moron a douchbag and a big fanboy of his daddy i dont see how his claims are more relevant than the chuck norris jokes.

Batman-Prime
What I don't get Carv, why take a copy like Glads, Hyperion, Sentry etc. as one of your fav chars if you can stick to the original?

Glads gets ragestomped.

bbrem123
Gladiator with power gem wins

red sabre
nop he still gets his ass kicked.

and by the way i just looked back and couldnt help myself but not to facepalm the idiot contry1000 to claim confidence is unlimited, as soon as you get to the point you believe you are stronger and can destroy your opponent thats it you cant get more confident than this.

also wtf is with this gladiator confidence myth? gladiator is at full confidence all the time when he fights, it was only 1 event during his entire career when he was droping his confidence and becomming weaker and thats due to the fact he was losing to a weaker guy, basically gladiator always starts the fight at full confidence however when he begins to lose he might drop his confidence and therefor his powers decrease however he always starts the fight at full confidence and even when beaten up he doesnt lose it that easily unless its some extreme condition such as him being humiliated by someone much weaker.

JayDaDon
The power gem is the real X factor here, not glads' confidence. That matchup IMO depends on how well he can use it.

TheGodKiller
Third time :
Originally posted by TheGodKiller

red sabre
Superman prime is superboy prime on the guardian amp people, the golden one is golden 1 million, i dont think the golden guy should even be used in debates because he has no feats aside of saying welcome to my universe.

bbrem123
Originally posted by red sabre
nop he still gets his ass kicked.
if he has no clue how to use the gem I can see him losing....otherwise he shits all over prime

red sabre
OP never stated full control of the power gem, in that case its gladiator recieving the power gem and trying to do something with it = him getting stomped hard.

having the power gem does not equel being undefeated instantly, thor had the power gem and it didnt help him much against thanos.

Batman-Prime
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/thor46910tu4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsInfinity6.jpg

ODG
OP never stated full control of the power gem, in that case its gladiator recieving the power gem and trying to do something with it = him getting stomped hard.

having the power gem does not equel being undefeated instantly, thor had the power gem and it didnt help him much against thanos. Thor was beating Thanos. And was only getting stronger as the battle kept going. Thor can't do that on his own.

red sabre
of course the power gem increase the power no doubt and its potential is even greater, my point was that automatically the power gem does not make you some undefeated monster you have to use it properly.

and the fight vs thanos was an example to the fact even with the power gem thor still got a fight from thanos and couldnt beat him properly, the potential of the power gem is much greater and thor should have been able to take his head off with a strike however its complicated to control the gem.

ODG
of course the power gem increase the power no doubt and its potential is even greater, my point was that automatically the power gem does not make you some undefeated monster you have to use it properly.

and the fight vs thanos was an example to the fact even with the power gem thor still got a fight from thanos and couldnt beat him properly, the potential of the power gem is much greater and thor should have been able to take his head off with a strike however its complicated to control the gem. And not even using it properly allowed PG Thor to beat Thanos down, and not only be completely fresh, but even be stronger than before. It also allowed him to completely repel every attack the Infinity Watch and their allies threw at him and proceed to rape them.

So I don't see what your point is, considering you're wrong that the PG didn't help Thor much, and you're wrong that you have to use the PG properly to make you a monster.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
And not even using it properly allowed PG Thor to beat Thanos down, and not only be completely fresh, but even be stronger than before. It also allowed him to completely repel every attack the Infinity Watch and their allies threw at him and proceed to rape them.

So I don't see what your point is, considering you're wrong that the PG didn't help Thor much, and you're wrong that you have to use the PG properly to make you a monster.

PG Thor did not beat thanos down, was besting thanos at some point? ok, but not beating him down at all, thats not a huge of achievement for a PG Wielder and thats thor after having the PG for a while and getting use to it for a while already, gladiator is overall weaken than thor, will be just recieving the PG and the gap between SMP and gladiator is bigger than the one between thanos and thor.

i was reffering to the PG not helping thor much relevantly, in relevance to the potential power the PG weilder can posses it was nothing to be honets, asi pointed out in order to use the PG you have to know how to use it properly and there are many levels to that its not only either you know or you dont.

JakeTheBank
1. Prime shoves Kallark's head up his ass.
2. Safe bet is Prime.

And Gladiator's confidence needs to stop being treated like some kind of amp. It's not. He's always at full confidence unless stated or shown otherwise.

ODG
PG Thor did not beat thanos down, was besting thanos at some point? ok, but not beating him down at all, thats not a huge of achievement for a PG Wielder and thats thor after having the PG for a while and getting use to it for a while already, gladiator is overall weaken than thor, will be just recieving the PG and the gap between SMP and gladiator is bigger than the one between thanos and thor.

i was reffering to the PG not helping thor much relevantly, in relevance to the potential power the PG weilder can posses it was nothing to be honets, asi pointed out in order to use the PG you have to know how to use it properly and there are many levels to that its not only either you know or you dont. PG Thor was beating Thanos down. Not only was Thor completely unhurt, but he was getting stronger. So acting like the PG didn't help Thor much is a mischaracterization, bordering on fabrication. There's no point in trying to salvage such a statement by appealing to non-existent feats or levels that could theoretically be achieved with the PG.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ODG
PG Thor was beating Thanos down. Not only was Thor completely unhurt, but he was getting stronger. So acting like the PG didn't help Thor much is a mischaracterization, bordering on fabrication. There's no point in trying to salvage such a statement by appealing to non-existent feats or levels that could theoretically be achieved with the PG. Thanos wasn't beaten down at all. Thanos ended it and was completely fine. Beating someone down doesn't mean they walk away and continue about their day like they weren't even in a fight.

country1000
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1. Prime shoves Kallark's head up his ass.
2. Safe bet is Prime.

And Gladiator's confidence needs to stop being treated like some kind of amp. It's not. He's always at full confidence unless stated or shown otherwise. Flat out lie. Gladiators confidence DOES increase his strength and other abilities. This is stated in the Official Marvel Data Base and stated by writers themselves, yet you bring YOUR false beliefs ( lies ) in nearly every thread that involves gladiator.

Marvels data base

Gladiator possesses a number of superhuman capabilities as a result of his unique alien physiology including superhuman strength (capable of shattering a planet), superhuman speed, stamina and durability (capable of withstanding an explosion equivalent to a supernova); reflexes; heat vision (stated as "hotter than a star"wink; frost breath and is capable of warp speed flight (measured as "a hundred times the speed of light"wink. Gladiator's abilities increase and decrease in accordance with his level of confidence and he is vulnerable to a certain form of rare radiation.

Need more??

Powers
Superhuman Strength: Gladiator possesses tremendous physical strength, the exact limits of which are unknown. He is one of the physically strongest beings to exist in the Universe as he has shattered planets with the mere force of his blows, and can collapse entire Stars with his level of strength. His strength level is dependent on his confidence; as such the more confident he is, the stronger he gets. He has demonstrated several astounding feats of strength such as defeating Colossus with relative ease, matching Hulk's strength in battle, overpowering Hyperion and knocking him unconscious by breaking his back, and even managing to hold his own for an extended period of time against Thor. Hence, Gladiator is ultimately able to lift somewhere far in excess of 100 tons

Pay very close attention to the parts that expose your lies. With the power gem, he would stomp prime.

-Pr-
In any fight on the forum, unless stated otherwise, Gladiator's confidence is set at peak. To lessen that would be to nerf him. This was an actual mod ruling.

He doesn't get some magical amp during the fight.

And stop calling people liars.

country1000
In any fight on the forum, unless stated otherwise, Gladiator's confidence is set at peak. To lessen that would be to nerf him. This was an actual mod ruling.

He doesn't get some magical amp during the fight.

And stop calling people liars. The OP stated that gladiators confidence is increasing more and more. How can he get set at peak if the limit of his strength is unknown? No one knows how strong he can get, but we know he gets stronger and stronger.

-Pr-
The OP stated that gladiators confidence is increasing more and more. How can he get set at peak if the limit of his strength is unknown? No one knows how strong he can get, but we know he gets stronger and stronger.

So you want to apply a no-limits fallacy both to his strength and something like confidence itself?

country1000
So you want to apply a no-limits fallacy both to his strength and something like confidence itself? The more confidence gladiator is, the stronger and more powerful he gets. Thats the powerset he was given and since we have not seen a limit to his strength and powers, thats what we have to go by. We cannot say that he can only get this strong if a limit has not been established. Confidence is belief in himself. His powers works both ways, if he doubts himself, he gets weaker, if he believes in himself, he gets stronger and stronger.

-Pr-
The more confidence gladiator is, the stronger and more powerful he gets. Thats the powerset he was given and since we have not seen a limit to his strength and powers, thats what we have to go by. We cannot say that he can only get this strong if a limit has not been established. Confidence is belief in himself. His powers works both ways, if he doubts himself, he gets weaker, if he believes in himself, he gets stronger and stronger.

So you think the ability to believe in one's self is limitless, then?

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

I'd suggest you stop trolling threads and letting your madness show, but I somehow think that won't happen.

Gladiator's power level has limits. We've seen them, on panel, namely by when he's beaten or injured. baka

DarkSaint85
So he can.....do whatever he wants, as long as he believes in himself?

country1000
laughing out loud

I'd suggest you stop trolling threads and letting your madness show, but I somehow think that won't happen.

Gladiator's power level has limits. We've seen them, on panel, namely by when he's beaten or injured. baka Every character in comics has been beaten or injured. Does that show the limits to their strength and powers?

JakeTheBank
Every character in comics has been beaten or injured. Does that show the limits to their strength and powers?

barker

...yes?

country1000
So he can.....do whatever he wants, as long as he believes in himself? There is a difference in him believing he can take on supreme than him believing he could take on Galactus.

-Pr-
There is a difference in him believing he can take on supreme than him believing he could take on Galactus.

You really think he can win scenario 1?

Damborgson
So he can.....do whatever he wants, as long as he believes in himself?

yes. Usually all he needs is an "attaboy" to get his confidence going.

JakeTheBank
There is a difference in him believing he can take on supreme than him believing he could take on Galactus.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gx-HuDXh5bY/UB7neNF3xaI/AAAAAAAACK8/bqkJr19ZZQo/s320/eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

country1000
barker

...yes? So to beat thor is to beat warrior madness thor? To beat superman is to beat sundipped superman? Stop posting.

JakeTheBank
So to beat thor is to beat warrior madness thor? To beat superman is to beat sundipped superman? Stop posting.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Lokigif.gif

Damborgson
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

Lord Feron
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gx-HuDXh5bY/UB7neNF3xaI/AAAAAAAACK8/bqkJr19ZZQo/s320/eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

what did you type i n to even find this gif lol

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Lord Feron
what did you type i n to even find this gif lol

I have a site bookmarked filled with nothing but reaction gifs to use online lol. This one seemed appropriate given his post.

DarkSaint85

What's the difference, then?

Branlor Swift
Obviously there is a difference.

Sometimes Gladiator believes he can knocked out by lasers. And sometimes he believes he can get knocked out by Sue Richards.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
PG Thor was beating Thanos down. Not only was Thor completely unhurt, but he was getting stronger. So acting like the PG didn't help Thor much is a mischaracterization, bordering on fabrication. There's no point in trying to salvage such a statement by appealing to non-existent feats or levels that could theoretically be achieved with the PG.

no he wasnt, he was besting thanos at a point but he never actually beat thanos, him getting stronger only proves my point that the overall potential of the PG is higher however there are so many levels of power you can get from it because it depends on how well you can work with it, and as i pointed out thor prior to that fight had already the power gem in use and started to get use to it, gladiator is only recieving the power gem and doesnt know how to use it, also the gap between SMP and gladiator is bigger than the one between thanos and thor so...

Branlor Swift
Wait, is Thanos supposed to be a low feat here?

A "weaker" Thor beat Maxam, Surfer, Drax, Strange, and Warlock at the same time... easily. Hell, he even resisted the Soul Gem, and Strange at the same time. Thanos is Thanos. As much as people don't like him, he really can push a lot of characters.

Also Thor was pretty mindless during the whole fiasco.

ODG
^ Anything to act like Superman Prime is somehow unbeatable. Originally posted by red sabre
no he wasnt, he was besting thanos at a point but he never actually beat thanos, him getting stronger only proves my point that the overall potential of the PG is higher however there are so many levels of power you can get from it because it depends on how well you can work with it, and as i pointed out thor prior to that fight had already the power gem in use and started to get use to it, gladiator is only recieving the power gem and doesnt know how to use it, also the gap between SMP and gladiator is bigger than the one between thanos and thor so... Besting Thanos, busting his shields, while completely fresh and getting even stronger. I don't care what semantic wordplay you're offering to cover up the fact that the PG elevated Thor to such a high level, that he was literally able to beat Thanos without being ultimately harmed himself.

That's what the PG offers to anybody who isn't a functional retard like Drax was (and even he had an epic fight with bloodlusted Thor during Infinity War that could have gone either way).

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
^ Anything to act like Superman Prime is somehow unbeatable. Besting Thanos, busting his shields, while completely fresh and getting even stronger. I don't care what semantic wordplay you're offering to cover up the fact that the PG elevated Thor to such a high level, that he was literally able to beat Thanos without being ultimately harmed himself.

That's what the PG offers to anybody who isn't a functional retard like Drax was (and even he had an epic fight with bloodlusted Thor during Infinity War that could have gone either way).

prime is not unbeatable however in this thread he wont lose unless gladiator can use the gem to higher levels than thor did.

again thanos gave thor a fight it wasnt one sided nor was it a stomp, he was better than thanos however it wasnt a beatdown, the fact thor was getting stronger only proves my point that the power level shifts depends on the use, thor had the gem for a while and gladiator doesnt get that luxury in this thread.

thats your own opinion that drax couldnt use it because he is a retard, the fact of the matter is that it does depend ultimately on how well can you use the gem and drax couldnt use it therefor it didnt help him much, thor got used to it and step by step became more powerful, in this thread gladiator starts with the gem without knowing or getting use to the gem therefor i dont see how it will hell him very much in the first seconds when prime shoves his mowhak up his anus.

ODG
prime is not unbeatable however in this thread he wont lose unless gladiator can use the gem to higher levels than thor did.

again thanos gave thor a fight it wasnt one sided nor was it a stomp, he was better than thanos however it wasnt a beatdown, the fact thor was getting stronger only proves my point that the power level shifts depends on the use, thor had the gem for a while and gladiator doesnt get that luxury in this thread.

thats your own opinion that drax couldnt use it because he is a retard, the fact of the matter is that it does depend ultimately on how well can you use the gem and drax couldnt use it therefor it didnt help him much, thor got used to it and step by step became more powerful, in this thread gladiator starts with the gem without knowing or getting use to the gem therefor i dont see how it will hell him very much in the first seconds when prime shoves his mowhak up his anus. Your conclusion that Gladiator with the Power Gem would get stomped hard (your words) doesn't interest me in the slightest. It's a unilaterally absurd notion.

The issue I have is with your assumptions that the PG didn't help PG Thor much against Thanos (your words). PG Thor doesn't need to curbstomp Thanos mercilessly to prove that the PG is formidable enough of an amp worthy of serious merit in this fight here. An amp that can elevate a high herald high enough that he can beat one of the most durable Trans level beings in comics... at no physical cost to himself.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
Your conclusion that Gladiator with the Power Gem would get stomped hard (your words) doesn't interest me in the slightest. It's a unilaterally absurd notion.

The issue I have is with your assumptions that the PG didn't help PG Thor much against Thanos (your words). PG Thor doesn't need to curbstomp Thanos mercilessly to prove that the PG is formidable enough of an amp worthy of serious merit in this fight here. An amp that can elevate a high herald high enough that he can beat one of the most durable Trans level beings in comics... at no physical cost to himself.

yes because gladiator just recieving the power gem and knows 0 how to use it wont give him at first enough elevantion to survive an assault from superman prime who as we see in his fights attack severly and goes for the kill right away.

as i said in relevance to what the PG suppose and should give the wielder it didnt give thor that much of a boost in relevance to what it could and suppose to.

there are past fights with thor vs thanos when thor was hurting thanos and even besting him in a straight up fight before dont act as if thanos is being untouched by averege thor.

ozz81
Sorry ppl just to clarify I was meaning to say Glads is proficient in using the PG etc..But the way I see it is dont the gems automatically boost ones powers and abilities to their utmost/peak etc regardless of how proficient the user is with them etc ???

ODG
yes because gladiator just recieving the power gem and knows 0 how to use it wont give him at first enough elevantion to survive an assault from superman prime who as we see in his fights attack severly and goes for the kill right away.

as i said in relevance to what the PG suppose and should give the wielder it didnt give thor that much of a boost in relevance to what it could and suppose to.

there are past fights with thor vs thanos when thor was hurting thanos and even besting him in a straight up fight before dont act as if thanos is being untouched by averege thor. Superboy wasn't killed right away in any of the four fights he had with Superman Prime. Few (if any) high heralds were killed right away. Much less those that possess an amp like the Power Gem.

Thor didn't know anything about the PG either. It doesn't matter. These theoretical heights that the Power Gem can offer are irrelevant red herrings. Gladiator doesn't need to study and use it to its fullest potential to threaten Superman Prime. Champion and Thor didn't need to.

Pre-Death upgrade Thanos was nearly romping Thor. And that's the only time Thor ever fought him before Blood and Thunder. Suffice it to say, you're pretty misinformed.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
Superboy wasn't killed right away in any of the four fights he had with Superman Prime. Few (if any) high heralds were killed right away. Much less those that possess an amp like the Power Gem.

Thor didn't know anything about the PG either. It doesn't matter. These theoretical heights that the Power Gem can offer are irrelevant. Gladiator doesn't need to study and use it to its fullest potential to threaten Superman Prime.

Pre-Death upgrade Thanos was nearly romping Thor. And that's the only time Thor ever fought him before Blood and Thunder. Suffice it to say, you're pretty misinformed.

so in your own words the fight with superboy is PIS , at least you got something right.

thor did know and was using it for a while and got used to it, hence the reason his power was increasing, its a well known fact the abilities you recieve from the PG depends on how well you can use it, saying otherwise is just stupid.

real their classic fights and educate yourself, thor never beat him however many times gave him a blow for blow fight before going down.

ODG
so in your own words the fight with superboy is PIS , at least you got something right.

thor did know and was using it for a while and got used to it, hence the reason his power was increasing, its a well known fact the abilities you recieve from the PG depends on how well you can use it, saying otherwise is just stupid.

real their classic fights and educate yourself, thor never beat him however many times gave him a blow for blow fight before going down. None of the fights were PIS. Don't try to put words into my mouth. Superboy fighting him four times without being instantly wrecked isn't PIS. It's consistent and on-panel and the exact opposite of one-off, inconsistent PIS. Just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Four times.

Thor only knew what the Power Gem was because the mere act of touching it gave him a feeling of pulsating power. Which presumably, isn't denied Gladiator unless you want to make up some arbitrary rule that Gladiator is not allowed to even feel, much less know about, the Power Gem's power.

That's classic Thanos before his upgrade. Read their classic fight (singular) and educate yourself by not pretending like that wasn't before his upgrade. And even then, Thor was getting nearly romped. Like I already told you. Way to ignore basic context.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
None of the fights were PIS. Don't try to put words into my mouth. Superboy fighting him four times without being instantly wrecked isn't PIS. It's consistent and on-panel and the exact opposite of one-off, inconsistent PIS. Just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Four times.

Thor only knew what the Power Gem was because the mere act of touching it gave him a feeling of pulsating power. Which presumably, isn't denied Gladiator unless you want to make up some arbitrary rule that Gladiator is not allowed to even feel, much less know about, the Power Gem's power.

That's classic Thanos before his upgrade. Read their classic fight (singular) and educate yourself by not pretending like that wasn't before his upgrade. And even then, Thor was getting nearly romped. Like I already told you. Way to ignore basic context.

Lol you are getting caught in your own words, you said yourself that superboy wasnt killed by prime when much stronger opponents were, by saying that you basically admited yourself its a PIS.

of course it happened and its a PIS, we got superboy prime wrecking teams that consist of guys like superman martiam manhunter wonder woman power girl atc atc, we got prime pummeling to blood pulp an ION force wielder, we got prime busting anti monitor, we got prime treating superman like a biatch, but superboy is his main nemesis therefor they make it a PIS to give him a chance fighting his nemesis, at the end of the day prime beat superboy every single time, and superboy didnt cause any significant damage to prime unlike the opposite way around so whats your point?

so you are saying as soon as thor touched the PG he outomatically knew how to use it to its fullest? sorry you are making a clown out of yourself right now, i guess thats why with time he only got better with it and stronger right?

never did i say it wasnt before his upgrade, so? how is it relevant? dude you make no freakin sense, fact of the matter is thor fought thanos toe to toe and even with the fact he lost every time he still isnt a nobody to thanos and therefor acting as if PG thor did 100 times better than averege thor is retarded.

ODG
Lol you are getting caught in your own words, you said yourself that superboy wasnt killed by prime when much stronger opponents were, by saying that you basically admited yourself its a PIS.

of course it happened and its a PIS, we got superboy prime wrecking teams that consist of guys like superman martiam manhunter wonder woman power girl atc atc, we got prime pummeling to blood pulp an ION force wielder, we got prime busting anti monitor, we got prime treating superman like a biatch, but superboy is his main nemesis therefor they make it a PIS to give him a chance fighting his nemesis, at the end of the day prime beat superboy every single time, and superboy didnt cause any significant damage to prime unlike the opposite way around so whats your point? Stop pretending like you can mischaracterize what I said. You can wish that you can twist my simple statement of on-panel fact into something else that doesn't utterly destroy your rhetoric. But you can't and you haven't.

PIS is a one-off, wildly inconsistent thing per forum rules. Superboy fought Superman Prime four times. And wasn't instantly killed any of those times. He even put up great fights, three of those times (when he isn't being suckerpunched out of the blue). Neither were there many (if any?) high heralds that were instantly killed by Superman Prime. B1tching and moaning doesn't make it PIS.

So acting like a high herald amped by the Power Gem would be instantly killed by Superman Prime is just your uncontrollable propensity to exaggerate and awful judgment manifesting itself. Originally posted by red sabre
so you are saying as soon as thor touched the PG he outomatically knew how to use it to its fullest? sorry you are making a clown out of yourself right now, i guess thats why with time he only got better with it and stronger right?

never did i say it wasnt before his upgrade, so? how is it relevant? dude you make no freakin sense, fact of the matter is thor fought thanos toe to toe and even with the fact he lost every time he still isnt a nobody to thanos and therefor acting as if PG thor did 100 times better than averege thor is retarded. What a stupid straw-man. Again with this "fullest utilization" of the Power Gem sh1t. I already dismantled that red herring. Pay attention you dullard. Thor knew what the Power Gem did and what it offered him simply by touching it. He just drew power. Like Gladiator will. Despite you wanting to prevent him from doing so.

Glad we agree that bringing up a weaker, unupgraded Thanos isn't relevant to current Thanos. I'm glad we can dispense with that particular red herring together. You can save your childish strawman of "zomg, y u thinkz PG Thor did 100x betterzzz?!?!?!?!" C'mon studly man, step your game up.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
Stop pretending like you can mischaracterize what I said. You can wish that you can twist my simple statement of on-panel fact into something else that doesn't utterly destroy your rhetoric. But you can't and you haven't.

PIS is a one-off, wildly inconsistent thing per forum rules. Superboy fought Superman Prime four times. And wasn't instantly killed any of those times. He even put up great fights, three of those times (when he isn't being suckerpunched out of the blue). Neither were there many (if any?) high heralds that were instantly killed by Superman Prime. B1tching and moaning doesn't make it PIS.

So acting like a high herald amped by the Power Gem would be instantly killed by Superman Prime is just your uncontrollable propensity to exaggerate and awful judgment manifesting itself. What a stupid straw-man. Again with this "fullest utilization" of the Power Gem sh1t. I already dismantled that red herring. Pay attention you dullard. Thor knew what the Power Gem did and what it offered him simply by touching it. He just drew power. Like Gladiator will. Despite you wanting to prevent him from doing so.

Glad we agree that bringing up a weaker, unupgraded Thanos isn't relevant to current Thanos. I'm glad we can dispense with that particular red herring together. You can save your childish strawman of "zomg, y u thinkz PG Thor did 100x betterzzz?!?!?!?!" C'mon studly man, step your game up.

blah blah blah, you got caught in your own web of words and now you are stuck and trying to make your way with all kind of orrelevant statements that in other words means "buwaaa" cry some more.

why should SBP kill superboy right away? did i say it should be that way at any point? again making things? come on its getting old, it is a PIS because the other fights which are the majority clearly portray prime owning the crap out of taugher and stronger character than superboy, fact of the matter is superboy is prime's nemesis just like slade was to flash, your statement equels to slade giving flash a fight every time they fight therefor its legit? really?

our argument was about superboy prime, the guy who got a fight from superboy prime which is PIS is superboy prime, this thread is about superman prime, which means a more powerful version of superboy prime with the guardian amp, how do you expect to get any credibility if you cant even get the versions right? just plain and simple genious i tell you.

so again are you saying just by touching the power gem you can outomatically a full control of its powers? no one said gladiator wouldnt know anything about the gem however to use it properly takes time and knowledge, hence why drax got owned with the power gem, why didnt drax or thor tap into its fullest power right away? how come thor got stronger with time? you are just a genious seriously.

was PG thor fighting new reborn thanos? i dont recall which version was that, i would like someone else to answer this question because you are just a liar, if indeed it was the new thanos then by what merge is he more powerful than the classic one? i thought its only the fact he cannot be killed, my statement still stands as it is because averege thor giving thanos a toe 2 toe fight indeed shows us that thanos is not way out of his league, therefor PG thor doing better to not so high degree doesnt impress me as far as a PG user.

-Pr-
facepalm

Seriously, you two need to start playing nice.

ODG
blah blah blah, you got caught in your own web of words and now you are stuck and trying to make your way with all kind of orrelevant statements that in other words means "buwaaa" cry some more.

why should SBP kill superboy right away? did i say it should be that way at any point? again making things? come on its getting old, it is a PIS because the other fights which are the majority clearly portray prime owning the crap out of taugher and stronger character than superboy, fact of the matter is superboy is prime's nemesis just like slade was to flash, your statement equels to slade giving flash a fight every time they fight therefor its legit? really? Textbook projection.

I like how you're now incredulous that I suggested Superman Prime would kill Superboy right away considering you tried to act like even an amped Gladiator would have no chance against a Superman Prime who would go out for the kill right away and be stomped hard (your words). Originally posted by red sabre
our argument was about superboy prime, the guy who got a fight from superboy prime which is PIS is superboy prime, this thread is about superman prime, which means a more powerful version of superboy prime with the guardian amp, how do you expect to get any credibility if you cant even get the versions right? just plain and simple genious i tell you.This isn't Guardian amp Superman Prime. Superboy Prime started calling himself Superman Prime in Sinestro Corps War. Way to miss the entire point of this thread. I like how I'm the one who should be mocked for not getting the versions right. Man, you are one special kid. Studly, too, amirite? Originally posted by red sabre
so again are you saying just by touching the power gem you can outomatically a full control of its powers? no one said gladiator wouldnt know anything about the gem however to use it properly takes time and knowledge, hence why drax got owned with the power gem, why didnt drax or thor tap into its fullest power right away? how come thor got stronger with time? you are just a genious seriously.

was PG thor fighting new reborn thanos? i dont recall which version was that, i would like someone else to answer this question because you are just a liar, if indeed it was the new thanos then by what merge is he more powerful than the classic one? i thought its only the fact he cannot be killed, my statement still stands as it is because averege thor giving thanos a toe 2 toe fight indeed shows us that thanos is not way out of his league, therefor PG thor doing better to not so high degree doesnt impress me as far as a PG user. Gladiator isn't a functional retard like Drax. And I already dispensed with your inconsequential "fullest potential of PG" red herring. Beating up Supreman Prime does not require the fullest potential of the Power Gem, ffs.

You don't recall anything that makes your arguments look dumb. Unfortunately for you, these things are plain facts. Learn em. I'll give you points though if you actually just subtly slipped in Guardian amp Prime as a way to back out of this entire trainwreck of your's. That's a pretty clever way of avoiding a dressing down.

ODG
facepalm

Seriously, you two need to start playing nice. I think you're just jealous that you're not getting any attention.

-Pr-
Originally posted by ODG
I think you're just jealous that you're not getting any attention.

No more than 25%.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
Textbook projection.

I like how you're now incredulous that I suggested Superman Prime would kill Superboy right away considering you tried to act like even an amped Gladiator would have no chance against a Superman Prime who would go out for the kill right away and be stomped hard (your words). This isn't Guardian amp Superman Prime. Superboy Prime started calling himself Superman Prime in Sinestro Corps War. Way to miss the entire point of this thread. I like how I'm the one who should be mocked for not getting the versions right. Man, you are one special kid. Studly, too, amirite? Gladiator isn't a functional retard like Drax. And I already dispensed with your inconsequential "fullest potential of PG" red herring. Beating up Supreman Prime does not require the fullest potential of the Power Gem, ffs.

You don't recall anything that makes your arguments look dumb. Unfortunately for you, these things are plain facts. Learn em. I'll give you points though if you actually just subtly slipped in Guardian amp Prime as a way to back out of this entire trainwreck of your's. That's a pretty clever way of avoiding a dressing down.

as i said earlier, you are reffering to superboy prime, this is superman prime.. different versions, do you even read and comprehend what i am typing? or are you just trolling on purpose?

yep superman prime will murder gladiator right away based on the fact he basically did it to martial manhunter and wonder woman without any trouble at all, and even if not right away do you think its a matter of seconds or even minutes until you gain a decent control of the PG? showings of both thor and drax tell us otherwise.

so now you are changing this thread and besically edit the guradian amp version into the averege suprboy? what a troll seriously Lol, if the OP was intending it to be the averege superboy prime i am very sure he would just write superboy prime, Superman Prime is superboy on the guardian amp nice trolling troll some more.

so again are you really suggesting the OP was talking about averege superboy prime when he clearly states superman prime? really?

beating up superman prime requires a decent degree of the PG, the gap between superman prime and gladiator is big, not unrealistic but big, a mid herald vs a high trans, we all saw how well drax did with no time with the PG, we all saw thor was getting stronger only when getting know better with the PG, and even with that time he still got a fight from thanos and wasnt owning him, gladiator gets no time with the PG, again acting as if controlling the PG takes no time or skills is retarded and contredicts its history.

this thread is discussing superman prime who will kill gladiator within seconds as he did to guys like martian manhunter and wonder woman versions from planet 15 that were meant to present how he will deal with the mainstream guys, trying to twist the thread into making it averege superboy prime is very pathetic and only shows that you are out of juice.

-Pr-
When did Prime murder J'onn or Diana?

I really hope you're not referring to Countdown.

red sabre
he murdered the planet 15 versions of them, however when the writer adressed that whole event he stated that he didnt want superman prime to kill off the mainstream guys however he intended to portray how well would he fair against diana and john, therefor he made a similar versions of them only from a different planet.

ODG
as i said earlier, you are reffering to superboy prime, this is superman prime.. different versions, do you even read and comprehend what i am typing? or are you just trolling on purpose? I'm not going to waste my time arguing a simple plain fact. Superboy Prime started calling himself Superman Prime in Sinestro Corps War. For someone who likes to toot this character's horn, you're revealing just how little you know of this character. Originally posted by red sabre
yep superman prime will murder gladiator right away based on the fact he basically did it to martial manhunter and wonder woman without any trouble at all, and even if not right away do you think its a matter of seconds or even minutes until you gain a decent control of the PG? showings of both thor and drax tell us otherwise. I'm not going to waste my time with someone who refuses to admit that Superman Prime didn't near instantly murder many (if any) high heralds. Especially not Superboy. Feel free to cry more about it. Have fun re-resorting back to retard Drax though, considering how we went over how irrelevant he is. Hurts your argument, we know. Originally posted by red sabre
so now you are changing this thread and besically edit the guradian amp version into the averege suprboy? what a troll seriously Lol, if the OP was intending it to be the averege superboy prime i am very sure he would just write superboy prime, Superman Prime is superboy on the guardian amp nice trolling troll some more.

so again are you really suggesting the OP was talking about averege superboy prime when he clearly states superman prime? really?

beating up superman prime requires a decent degree of the PG, the gap between superman prime and gladiator is big, not unrealistic but big, a mid herald vs a high trans, we all saw how well drax did with no time with the PG, we all saw thor was getting stronger only when getting know better with the PG, and even with that time he still got a fight from thanos and wasnt owning him, gladiator gets no time with the PG, again acting as if controlling the PG takes no time or skills is retarded and contredicts its history.

this thread is discussing superman prime who will kill gladiator within seconds as he did to guys like martian manhunter and wonder woman versions from planet 15 that were meant to present how he will deal with the mainstream guys, trying to twist the thread into making it averege superboy prime is very pathetic and only shows that you are out of juice. Like I said, hard to know whether your genuinely dumb or just acting dumb to avoid being deconstructed further.

I'm sure in this imaginary universe where Superman Prime killed Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter in seconds http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime05.jpg, you fap away joyously in fanboy bliss. Based on real comics, Superman Prime doesn't near instantly kill high heralds, much less Superboy. So we don't pretend he'd near instantly kill a high herald with the Power Gem. Not with a straight face anyway.

-Pr-
he murdered the planet 15 versions of them, however when the writer adressed that whole event he stated that he didnt want superman prime to kill off the mainstream guys however he intended to portray how well would he fair against diana and john, therefor he made a similar versions of them only from a different planet.

That's all well and good, but it means absolutely nothing in forum terms.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
I'm not going to waste my time arguing a simple plain fact. Superboy Prime started calling himself Superman Prime in Sinestro Corps War.

For someone who likes to toot this character's horn, you're revealing just how little you know of this character. I'm not going to waste my time with someone who refuses to admit that Superman Prime didn't near instantly murder many (if any) high heralds. Especially not Superboy. Feel free to cry more about it. Have fun re-resorting back to retard Drax though, considering how we went over how irrelevant he is. Hurts your argument, we know. Like I said, hard to know whether your genuinely dumb or just acting dumb to avoid being deconstructed further.

I'm sure in this imaginary universe where Superman Prime killed Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter in seconds, you fap away joyously in fanboy bliss. Based on real comics, Superman Prime doesn't near instantly kill high heralds, much less Superboy. So we don't pretend he'd near instantly kill a high herald with the Power Gem. Not with a straight face anyway.

i will ask you again, are you really trying to edit this thread and twist the version to be the averege one? if that was the case the thread starter would simply reffer to him as superboy prime, opening a thread about superman prime means the superman prime versions, your straw grasping is really pathetic.

not closely as much as you like to do that with phoenix force namor who got like 3 feats confused

yes he did, he killed a copy version of martian manhunter with 1 hand, he owned diana with a punch, killed zod superman with an iceberg toss, one shotted a planet, treated a freakin monitor like his girl the monitor wasnt even fighting back he knew what will happen,Superman Prime was insanely amped and to try and act as if gladiator can give him a fight is redicilous.

superman prime never fought superboy, superboy prime fought superboy.

i already explained the simple facts that everybody know, it takes time and knowledge of the PG to use its powers properly, thats why drax didnt get much of it, this is why thor only got stronger with time after he was getting used to it, trying to act otherwise is stupid, unless you can provide any evidence that as soon as you touch the PG you outomatically got axcess to its full powers.

insulting wont help you here you already made a complete fool out of yourself on so many levels, just the fact you got confuced with the prime versions and then was trying to cry it out by trying and actually edit the versions to fit your argument is already dumb on a whole different level.

he killed off a copy versions og martian manhunter and wonder woman within seconds, it was stated by the writer himself it was meant to portray how easily he can kill those characters only thing the writer didnt want to kill off the mainstream guys so he introduced as to same guys from a different universe.

do you honestly believe it takes only minutes to access the higher levels of the PG even when facts show us otherwise? how long will a fight last between gladiator and the superman prime versions? it was presented it takes some decent time and skills to access the higher degrees of the PG and even that wasnt enough, do you honestly believe a fight between superman prime who took on monarch and was kicking his ass before the amp starter to fade away and gladiator will last long enough for gladiator to access some serious levels or understand the PG? that makes no sense and contredicts logic, reality, comics, and the human intelect.

red sabre
the scan you posted is irrelevant because thats superboy prime without the guardian amp, by the way ODG i notice you got scans of SBP being punched ready for use, did prime really punched into our reality and burned your house or something? i smell some weird agenda against a drawn character.

red sabre
That's all well and good, but it means absolutely nothing in forum terms.

thats an indication,we see him kill off copy versions of them that were stated by the writer to portray how he will do against the real guys.

ODG
i will ask you again, are you really trying to edit this thread and twist the version to be the averege one? if that was the case the thread starter would simply reffer to him as superboy prime, opening a thread about superman prime means the superman prime versions, your straw grasping is really pathetic.

not closely as much as you like to do that with phoenix force namor who got like 3 feats Did you really not know that the second time we see Superboy Prime he starts insisting that everybody call him Superman Prime, and everybody does? Honestly. Just trying to measure whether you've even bothered to read his stories.

Oh, yes, please bring that trainwreck into this thread here. I would so love to continue that conversation where you completely went e-spastic and quite literally went slobbering epileptic seizure over how blatant your hypocrisy is when dealing with Superman Prime. That was phucking classic. You insisting that Thor "hurt" Phoenix Namor with an all but meaningless blow but Superboy doesn't "hurt" Superman Prime when he draws his blood and outright scars his chest. Haha. You're the gift that keeps on giving. Originally posted by red sabre
yes he did, he killed a copy version of martian manhunter with 1 hand, he owned diana with a punch, killed zod superman with an iceberg toss, one shotted a planet, treated a freakin monitor like his girl the monitor wasnt even fighting back he knew what will happen,Superman Prime was insanely amped and to try and act as if gladiator can give him a fight is redicilous.

i already explained the simple facts that everybody know, it takes time and knowledge of the PG to use its powers properly, thats why drax didnt get much of it, this is why thor only got stronger with time after he was getting used to it, trying to act otherwise is stupid, unless you can provide any evidence that as soon as you touch the PG you outomatically got axcess to its full powers.

insulting wont help you here you already made a complete fool out of yourself on so many levels, just the fact you got confuced with the prime versions and then was trying to cry it out by trying and actually edit the versions to fit your argument is already dumb on a whole different level.

he killed off a copy versions og martian manhunter and wonder woman within seconds, it was stated by the writer himself it was meant to portray how easily he can kill those characters only thing the writer didnt want to kill off the mainstream guys so he introduced as to same guys from a different universe.

do you honestly believe it takes only minutes to access the higher levels of the PG even when facts show us otherwise? how long will a fight last between gladiator and the superman prime versions? it was presented it takes some decent time and skills to access the higher degrees of the PG and even that wasnt enough, do you honestly believe a fight between superman prime who took on monarch and was kicking his ass before the amp starter to fade away and gladiator will last long enough for gladiator to access some serious levels or understand the PG? that makes no sense and contredicts logic, reality, comics, and the human intelect. Take your confusion and educate yourself. You can start by reading Tales of the Sinestro Corps: Superman Prime and pretty much every single appearance of Superman Prime thereafter where he's called Superman Prime.

Superman Prime in the meantime, didn't kill high heralds near instantly, much less dudes like Superboy (even with four separate chances). He's not killing Gladiator near instantly and especially not near instantly with an amp like the Power Gem. As much as you wish Gladiator wouldn't access the Power Gem like any user has who wasn't a functional retard like Drax. Originally posted by red sabre
the scan you posted is irrelevant because thats superboy prime without the guardian amp, by the way ODG i notice you got scans of SBP being punched ready for use, did prime really punched into our reality and burned your house or something? i smell some weird agenda against a drawn character. Of course I had them ready for use. Considering you acted like Superboy never toppled, staggered, hurt or scarred Superman Prime and I had to scan them for you here and prove otherwise: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=568028&pagenumber=11

What a hilarious thread. laughing out loud

-Pr-
thats an indication,we see him kill off copy versions of them that were stated by the writer to portray how he will do against the real guys.

It's still not usable as evidence.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
Did you really not know that the second time we see Superboy Prime he starts insisting that everybody call him Superman Prime, and everybody does? Honestly. Just trying to measure whether you've even bothered to read his stories.

Oh, yes, please bring that trainwreck into this thread here. I would so love to continue that conversation where you completely went e-spastic and quite literally went slobbering epileptic seizure over how blatant your hypocrisy when dealing with Superman Prime. That was phucking classic. Thor "hurt" Phoenix Namor with an all but meaningless blow but Superboy doesn't "hurt" SUperman Prime when he draws his blood and outright scars his chest. Haha. You're the gift that keeps on giving. Take your confusion and educate yourself. You can start by reading Tales of the Sinestro Corps: Superman Prime and pretty much every single appearance of Superman Prime thereafter where he's called Superman Prime.

Superman Prime in the meantime, didn't kill high heralds near instantly, much less dudes like Superboy (even with four separate chances). He's not killing Gladiator near instantly and especially not near instantly with an amp like the Power Gem. As much as you wish Gladiator wouldn't access the Power Gem like any user has who wasn't a functional retard like Drax. Of course I had them ready for use. Considering you acted like Superboy never toppled, staggered, hurt or scarred Superman Prime and I had to scan them for you here and prove otherwise: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=568028&pagenumber=11

What a hilarious thread. laughing out loud

i will ask again, are you really suggesting this thread is about the averege version of superboy prime? if that was the case the thread started would state it as superboy prime, the fact he used superman prime clearly tell us he was trying to portray the guardian amped version as even in the introduction issue of prime with the guardian amp it is writen on the comics itself as superman prime, everybody reffer to guardian amped prime as superman prime, the thread started indeed was intending to portray guardian amped prime, and again trying to edit the thread to fir your pathetic argument only shows you are out of juice and at this point only troll.

again you are stating many words you read from the dictionary which present nothing aside of your pathetic attempt at attacking me personally, if thats your debating style then you are on a much lower level than o even thought you are in the past.

superboy didnt hurt superman prime, superboy hurt superboy prime, again you are lying show me where i said that superboy wasnt able to hurt prime? never did i state such a thing, i even admited superboy prime was hurt to some degree however not a significant one because right after he beats the crap out of superboy every single time and laughs, can you prove superboy was drawing blood from him? it looks like spit thats all, different art same results, and again you try and twist the versions of prime for the hundred time which is just stupid.

superman prime killed within 2 moves both wonder woman and martian manhunter copy versions from planet 15 that were stated by the writer to portray how easily he can kill the mainstream JLA members, he broke martian manhunters neck with 1 arm while smiling... if you believe gladiator can give that thing a fight allow me to sneeze on you please.

i will ask again, do you believe gladiator will fight superman prime who one shotted a planet, killed a copy version of the JLA with no effort, gave monarch beating until the amp started to fade away, took away universal blast without the amp long enough for gladiator to be able to access a high enough degree of the PG to overcome this kind of power gap difference? that makes no sense and contredicts the entire comics portrayel of those 2.

drax being smart or not is not relevant, if anything it only proves that the PG depends on the right ability to use and understand the PG, thor's intelect is better i assume and even after he got used to the gem and had it foir a decent time, he still had a fight from thanos and only with time of usage began to get stronger, do you believe gladiator will have so much time after recieving the gem while fighting superman prime? that only shows how much of a biased pr1ck you are

red sabre
indeed superboy never hurt superman prime, he was able to hurt superboy prime, and where did i say again that he wasnt able to hurt him? what i did say was the damage wasnt significant and i pointed out superboy being owned every time at the end of the fight, ION and guys on higher level than superboy gave superboy prime some beating however it wasnt enough to bring him down and eventually he beat their ass.

ODG
i will ask again, are you really suggesting this thread is about the averege version of superboy prime? if that was the case the thread started would state it as superboy prime, the fact he used superman prime clearly tell us he was trying to portray the guardian amped version as even in the introduction issue of prime with the guardian amp it is writen on the comics itself as superman prime, everybody reffer to guardian amped prime as superman prime, the thread started indeed was intending to portray guardian amped prime, and again trying to edit the thread to fir your pathetic argument only shows you are out of juice and at this point only troll. Look here, stud. Nobody cares what you think happened. Superman Prime and everybody reading comics has called him Superman Prime ever since Sinestro Corps War. You should know this, considering your avy is taken from the cover of this comic:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime06.jpg

Now look, stud. I assume you can read English. So read what that says. Nobody ever called him Superboy Prime after Sinestro Corps War. Not even when he lost the Guardian amp. Obviously, you haven't bothered reading anything like Legion of 3 Worlds, etc., but I'm a helpful guy who actually reads the appearances of the character he's discussing. You're welcome in advance. Originally posted by red sabre
again you are stating many words you read from the dictionary which present nothing aside of your pathetic attempt at attacking me personally, if thats your debating style then you are on a much lower level than o even thought you are in the past.

superboy didnt hurt superman prime, superboy hurt superboy prime, again you are lying show me where i said that superboy wasnt able to hurt prime? never did i state such a thing, i even admited superboy prime was hurt to some degree however not a significant one because right after he beats the crap out of superboy every single time and laughs, can you prove superboy was drawing blood from him? it looks like spit thats all, different art same results, and again you try and twist the versions of prime for the hundred time which is just stupid. Whoa whoa there stud. You were the one bringin up your butthurt from the other thread. Jeez.

You never even admitted that Superman Prime was "hurt" more by Superboy than Phoenix Namor was "hurt" by Thor. That was the whole point. You trolled everyone by laughing how Thor threw Mjolnir at Phoenix Namor and staggered him for... one panel. Then when you got no less than four scans of Superboy doing worse to Superman Prime, you went all e-drama queen and acted like the situations were somehow different. Well they were different. Superman Prime was bloodied, stunned to combos, and outright scarred. Which was worse than what Thor did to Phoenix Namor. You couldn't even bring yourself to admit that he was "hurt" more. Cry much? -Pr- already saved you from further indignity by closing that thread. Don't aggravate your bitterness over being called out on your hypocritical attitude. It's boring and obvious by now.

Although I always still get a kick over you exclaiming how studly and handsome you are. That NEVER gets old. laughcry Originally posted by red sabre
superman prime killed within 2 moves both wonder woman and martian manhunter copy versions from planet 15 that were stated by the writer to portray how easily he can kill the mainstream JLA members, he broke martian manhunters neck with 1 arm while smiling... if you believe gladiator can give that thing a fight allow me to sneeze on you please.

i will ask again, do you believe gladiator will fight superman prime who one shotted a planet, killed a copy version of the JLA with no effort, gave monarch beating until the amp started to fade away, took away universal blast without the amp long enough for gladiator to be able to access a high enough degree of the PG to overcome this kind of power gap difference? that makes no sense and contredicts the entire comics portrayel of those 2.

drax being smart or not is not relevant, if anything it only proves that the PG depends on the right ability to use and understand the PG, thor's intelect is better i assume and even after he got used to the gem and had it foir a decent time, he still had a fight from thanos and only with time of usage began to get stronger, do you believe gladiator will have so much time after recieving the gem while fighting superman prime? that only shows how much of a biased pr1ck you are Nobody cares. And that's even per forum rules.

Nobody cares. That's not the version even in this thread.

Nobody cares. I've already deconstructed your appeals to retard Drax and your lowball characterization that what PG Thor did to Thanos wasn't impressive.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
Look here, stud. Nobody cares what you think happened. Superman Prime and everybody reading comics has called him Superman Prime ever since Sinestro Corps War. You should know this, considering your avy is taken from the cover of this comic:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime06.jpg

Now look, stud. I assume you can read English. So read what that says. Nobody ever called him Superboy Prime after Sinestro Corps War. Not even when he lost the Guardian amp. Whoa whoa there stud. You were the one bringin up your butthurt from the other thread. Jeez.

You never even admitted that Superman Prime was "hurt" more by Superboy than Phoenix Namor was "hurt" by Thor. That was the whole point. You trolled everyone by laughing how Thor threw Mjolnir at Phoenix Namor and staggered him for... one panel. Then when you got no less than four scans of Superboy doing worse to Superman Prime, you went all e-drama queen and acted like the situations were somehow different. Well they were different. Superman Prime was bloodied, stunned to combos, and outright scarred. Which was worse than what Thor did to Phoenix Namor. You couldn't even bring yourself to admit that he was "hurt" more. Cry much? -Pr- already saved you from further indignity by closing that thread. Don't aggravate your bitterness over being called out on your hypocritical attitude. It's boring and obvious by now. Nobody cares. And that's even per forum rules.

Nobody cares. That's not the version even in this thread.

Nobody cares. I've already deconstructed your appeals to retard Drax and your lowball characterization that what PG Thor did to Thanos wasn't impressive.

i will ask you again, are you really trying to edit the versions in this thread to fir your pathetic argument? its well accepted thruought the entire internet to adress his guardian amped version as superman prime, while reffering his not guardian amped version to superboy prime, i really dont care much if he was called superman prime without the amp, fact of the matter is the thread starter reffered to the superman prime version AKA superman prime, its eccepted thruought years on top of years here on KMC to reffer this version that way, if the open starter wanted it to be the averege version of superboy prime he would reffer him that way, what relevance does it have anyway? only relevance it can have is you trying to twist the version into your own liking because other than that it makes no sense or difference in the first place.

how is superboy prime was more hurt than namor was in the scans you presented? both got hit went back and had a somewhat of pain expression on them, next panel they are ready to fight and eventually beat the opponent, how is prime being punched superboy = him being very hurt while phoenix force namor getting same treatment is just hurt? or hell judging by your own argument he isnt even hurt because as you stated earlier you believe someone to be hurt when they are down, so by your own words and logic superboy prime wasnt hurt either because he wasnt down.. you see how you got messed up in your own argument? thats what happens when you pull things out of your butt and try to argue against the truth when the only reason is a hatered agenda.

now i was laughing at phoenix force namor? i simply stated that now there 2 2 feats vs 1 to contredict the fact namor took a hit from mjolnir to the back of his neck thats all, dont worry i dont have any agenda against your new boyfriend.

superboy wasnt fighting superman prime he was fighting superboy prime, and how did he do any worse to prime than thor did to namor in the scans you posted? all the scans show us is superboy punching superboy prime and drawing spit or blood from his mouth we dont even know what that was, basically you presented superboy being able to effect and hurt to some degree superboy prime which i have no problem with, however if you try to present it as if superboy prime was significantly hurt thats laughable because during all the fights he beats the crap out of superboy and laughs, now how is his punching prime is any indication that prime was very hurt if the next panels show otherwise? and what does it have to do with the fact thor did hurt phoenix force namor?

i didnt see him bloodied all i saw is something spit like comming out of his mouth prove it was blood, superboy never comboe'd prime to the point it was presented as any instant of superiority, you grasp only on that teen titans showing which is a major PIS event as was proved time after time and basically contredicts all 99% of his other showins, great trolling.

phoenix force namor went back and was in almost a lying position from the impact and had his eyes closed from the impact pain, if thor was to continue with another hit he would land the hit, however for some reason thor was floating and staring at him like a moron instead of unleashing a nice serious on his butt.

Pr closed that thread because you got exposed for typing bullshit and you were trying to cover it up by insulting me personally, then when i followed with same thing it became nothing but a pathetic flaming and Pr closed it, too bad i was dragged into this however i dont consider myself to be better than anyone and if you want to get dirty thats fine i can also go personal with anyone.

i already stated so many flaws in your argument its not even funny, at the very least i get the versions right Lol.

we are discussing superman prime AKA guardian amped SBP and thats the version, you try and discuss averege superboy prime.

i already stated facts of how the PG works, you try and make dumb excuses and actually claim gladiator will get access to higher levels of the PG right away, or you are trying to tell me a fight between him and SMP will last long enough for him to access even higher levels than thor did which is absurd.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG

Although I always still get a kick over you exclaiming how studly and handsome you are. That NEVER gets old. laughcry

i stated it once but hey not my fault i regulary go to the gym and actually look nice, geez sorry for looking good.

juggerman
@Red:

You always have me on your side and then you completely turn around and start grasping at BS and seem to forget you have credible arguments to go on. You can do better than this man.

ODG
i will ask you again, are you really trying to edit the versions in this thread to fir your pathetic argument? its well accepted thruought the entire internet to adress his guardian amped version as superman prime, while reffering his not guardian amped version to superboy prime, BWAHAHAHAHA. I love how you speak for the "entire internet." BWAHAHAHAHA. Wow, stud. When you can't even read the cover of a comic book, that's pretty bad. Originally posted by red sabre
how is superboy prime was more hurt than namor was in the scans you presented? Because he was spewing mouthfuls of blood, was stunned enough to be comboed up, and was left with a huge scar on his chest. no expression I love how you try to insist that Thor "hurt" Phoenix Namor here, but Superboy didn't "hurt" Superman Prime worse here:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/th_PhoenixNamor01.jpg compared to http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_SupermanPrime01.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_SupermanPrime02.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_SupermanPrime04.jpg Originally posted by red sabre
i didnt see him bloodied all i saw is something spit like comming out of his mouth prove it was blood, http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime01.jpg <------ I have to prove that's blood?!?!??!?! crylaugh Originally posted by red sabre
Pr closed that thread because you got exposed for typing bullshit and you were trying to cover it up by insulting me personally, then when i followed with same thing it became nothing but a pathetic flaming and Pr closed it, too bad i was dragged into this however i dont consider myself to be better than anyone and if you want to get dirty thats fine i can also go personal with anyone.True it got closed for flaming. But the flaming was a result of your hilarity. Me finding your double-standards hilarious. And you hilariously getting angry at how easily it was exposed. Originally posted by red sabre
i stated it once but hey not my fault i regulary go to the gym and actually look nice, geez sorry for looking good. You don't have to apologize for going on rants like this: Originally posted by red sabre
you get laid? getting laid by your boyfriend doesnt count and even if we add your male partners i am still getting more females than you get males

-------

seriously if you saw me in real life you would realise i am not your ordinary internet nerd and you would actually understand you are inferior to me in any way

--------

but its the truth, if you think a person that posts here is fat and smelly thats how you view people on the internet based on yourself, i am actually a stud that will make you shit your pants of shame, but screw that its the internet right? lets pretend you are james bond. I wholly encourage you to do it more often! Phucking winning the intarnetz!

Diesldude
Glass loses both.

juggerman
He means the last one when he's getting pounded by Superboy and Superman. Atleast i hope that's what he means. Either way it's pointless since SB drew blood from him already

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
BWAHAHAHAHA. I love how you speak for the "entire internet." BWAHAHAHAHA. Wow, stud. When you can't even read the cover of a comic book, that's pretty bad.

Because he was spewing mouthfuls of blood, was stunned enough to be comboed up, and was left with a huge scar on his chest. no expression I love how you try to insist that Thor "hurt" Phoenix Namor here, but Superboy didn't "hurt" Superman Prime worse here:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/th_PhoenixNamor01.jpg compared to http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_SupermanPrime01.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_SupermanPrime02.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_SupermanPrime04.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime01.jpg <------ I have to prove that's blood?!?!??!?! crylaugh True it got closed for flaming. But the flaming was a result of your hilarity. Me finding your double-standards hilarious. And you hilariously getting angry at how easily it was exposed. You don't have to apologize for going on rants like this: I wholly encourage you to do it more often! Phucking winning the intarnetz!

you didnt answer me, are you really trying to suggest the thread starter was indeed reffering to averege superboy prime ?

the fact its writen superman prime on that cover got nothing to do with the fact you are trying to edit the original thread and switch versions to make it fit your own argument.

only time we see him draw blood from his mouth is the final panel in his fight with the teen titans which is a huge huge PIS event, aside of that all the other scans show him punch superboy prime once and draw something that could either be spit or blood we dont even know.

as i pointed out only time he combo prime is in the teen titans fight which is once again a huge PIS.

basically different arm same results, you see both superboy and thor hit their opponents causing them some degree of damage, but then get their asses kicked by the opponent, how is prime being hurt more badly than phoenix namor if the result is the same?

as i said before he hurt superboy prime not superman prime.

the flaming was a result of your lack of knowledge and poor choise of dealing with it.

angry? nah just having fun with your own double standard and exposing you for several points such as getting confuced between the versions and then try to present it as if the thread started was reffering to averege superboy prime.

claiming as soon as you touch the PG you outomatically get a fair access to the PG even with the fact the comics contredicts it.

stating in your mind being hurt = being down which already contredicts your statement of prime being hurt.

trying to portray prime being owned by superboy even with the fact he beat him up every time and just got punched by him , same damage was caused to him as with phoenix force namor, both went back from the impact and had their eyes closed from the effect, both were just fine next panel and kept fighting and beat the opponents.

only thjing you can grasp on is superboy prime fight with teen titans which is very sad because its a complete PIS and was laughed by anyone who read comics and knows 99% of his other showins.

i look good and got a healthy confidance sue me Lol.

ODG
you didnt answer me, are you really trying to suggest the thread starter was indeed reffering to averege superboy prime ?

the fact its writen superman prime on that cover got nothing to do with the fact you are trying to edit the original thread and switch versions to make it fit your own argument. Irony abounds. You need to understand, that after Sinestro Corps War, he's called Superman Prime, even when he doesn't have his Guardian amp. That's because he had a solo issue that labeled him "Superman Prime" and had his very character on-panel insisting on being called "Superman Prime." And he continues being called that before and after his Guardian amp. Obviously, you didn't read anything beyond Countdown to know this. But you can go ahead and ask the threadstarter or any mod as to whether this thread refers to Superman Prime or Guardian amped Superman Prime.

Good job speaking for the "entire internet" though and just blatantly ignoring the cover of the very comic issue you got your own friggin avy from. Originally posted by red sabre
only time we see him draw blood from his mouth is the final panel in his fight with the teen titans which is a huge huge PIS event, aside of that all the other scans show him punch superboy prime once and draw something that could either be spit or blood we dont even know.

as i pointed out only time he combo prime is in the teen titans fight which is once again a huge PIS. You still think this is from the Teen Titans fight??!?!?! Even after I told you it was from Infinite Crisis #6 and you went back and re-read it?!?!

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_SupermanPrime01.jpg --> entire double-page: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_SupermanPrime01b.jpg

laughing out loud I love how Alexander Luthor and his Anti-Monitor tower made a sudden guest appearance in Teen Titans!!! I love how you think I have to prove that this is blood being spit out by Superman Prime:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime01.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime02.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime04.jpg Originally posted by red sabre
basically different arm same results, you see both superboy and thor hit their opponents causing them some degree of damage, but then get their asses kicked by the opponent, how is prime being hurt more badly than phoenix namor if the result is the same? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA. Oh. My. God. Thor briefly staggers Phoenix Namor for a single panel... compared to Superboy combo pummeling Superman Prime, drawing blood and scarring his chest. And you think they're basically the same results?!?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You still can't admit that Superboy "hurt" Superman Prime worse than Thor "hurt" Phoenix Namor?! This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I can't believe how reticent you are to even admit such a simple plain fact. Originally posted by red sabre
only thjing you can grasp on is superboy prime fight with teen titans which is very sad because its a complete PIS and was laughed by anyone who read comics and knows 99% of his other showins. I haven't even posted a single scan from the fight in Teen Titans! BWAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA!!!!! laughcry Originally posted by red sabre
i look good and got a healthy confidance sue me Lol. ... excuse me while I laugh. I love how you had to insist on bringing your buthurt from the other thread here.

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

red sabre
how is superboy prime being called superman prime after the amp faded away have anything to do with the fact you are trying to edit the thread? it is well accepted that on all comic book forums the tearm superman prime is used to either describe the golden one or guardian amped superboy prime,if the thread starter was intending to adress regular superboy prime he would simply state it as prime, the fact he is using the commonly used tearm superman prime means he is reffering to a different version which is the guardian amped one.

its a well known fact he is adressed that way on the internet, golden prime 1 million is called that way even with the fact they dont call him that even in the comics, as i said before if the thread starter wanted it to be superboy prime he would reffer to him as superboy prime.

wow you are blantly lying, this fight IS the fight with teen titans Lol,you are basically bringing his fight with the teen titans where he got owned by them which is again one of the biggest PIS events, and then you claim its not? just phuckin wow man.

aside of the fight with teen titans we see superboy prime spit something however no one knows if its blood or spit, it look like spit just as well as blood so no proof to that aside of the teen titans fight, as i said already different art same result, even if he did make prime bleed what does it mean? the result is the same, both prime and namor got hit, both felt it and were hurt to some degree, both are just fine in the next panel and pummel their opponent, as i said again different art same results same degree.

yes you did post a scan from the fight with teen titans and its the scan where superboy is able to inflict a combo on him, you basically use the biggest PIS event of prime when he got beat by teen titans as evidence and when i catch you on that you just claim its not that fight? this is beyond pathetic thats a straight up in your face trolling.

as i explained both prime and namor get hit, feel it, hurt slightly, next pannel fine, beat the other guy, its that simple.

here i can do it as well see? laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

doesnt change the fact you got caught and spanked on all your bullshit.

-Pr-
You two are precious.

red sabre
i love the fact ODG dropped his argument about the PG to save face and suddenly all his argument focus on posting scans where SBP is bleeding laughing laughing

Nibedicus
so basically you admit i am right and run away, ok owned.

Hate to reply from something that was taken off another thread, but I wouldn't want you to go spewing about more lies of concession or of you being "right" as the thread got closed before I could reply further.

You were gone 1 whole freakin week and expect people to still retain enough interest in an old thread to reply to a 3 page reply of nothing but flaming, strawmans and downright sad pathetic lies. :-/

I asked you to put together a summarized bullet point on your logic to avoid the flaming and to make our debate simpler for others to read. I did that as a courtesy. But if you wanna go ahead and debate SBP vs P5 further, I can go ahead and say "anytime, anywhere", my Liarman Prime.

And FFS, ODG's issue is this statement you made:

thor had the power gem and it didnt help him much against thanos.

Either you're really wrong (because it DID help him much) or you worded it wrong....

ozz81
Sorry ppl just to clarify to avoid further confusions in this thread Iam referring to superman prime with the guardian amp not SBP ...

-Pr-
i love the fact ODG dropped his argument about the PG to save face and suddenly all his argument focus on posting scans where SBP is bleeding laughing laughing

Yeah, because your argument is so rock solid. ermm

Nibedicus
And FFS, ODG's main issue (prior to it being derailed, don't even wanna know who did what) is this statement you made:

Either you're really wrong (because it DID help him much) or you worded it wrong....

Originally posted by juggerman
@Red:

You always have me on your side and then you completely turn around and start grasping at BS and seem to forget you have credible arguments to go on. You can do better than this man.

He's too far gone, dude. Sad thing is, I keep pointing out that he has some good logic to go on at times, but he can't seem to keep the topic in focus and I feel like he tends to resort to some pretty lowly stuff (flaming, lying, misrepresentation, derailing topics, strawmanning) just to get something to say (w/c usually doesn't even help his point).

W/c is sad cuz if he played nice and focused simply on the topics, the debates could possibly go his way instead of degenerating into 3 page flaming cesspools of wasted forum space.

The Sorrow
Does Red Sabre realize how badly ODG is owning him?

Uriel005
Originally posted by ODG
Irony abounds. You need to understand, that after Sinestro Corps War, he's called Superman Prime, even when he doesn't have his Guardian amp. That's because he had a solo issue that labeled him "Superman Prime" and had his very character on-panel insisting on being called "Superman Prime." And he continues being called that before and after his Guardian amp. Obviously, you didn't read anything beyond Countdown to know this. But you can go ahead and ask the threadstarter or any mod as to whether this thread refers to Superman Prime or Guardian amped Superman Prime.

Good job speaking for the "entire internet" though and just blatantly ignoring the cover of the very comic issue you got your own friggin avy from. You still think this is from the Teen Titans fight??!?!?! Even after I told you it was from Infinite Crisis #6 and you went back and re-read it?!?!

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_SupermanPrime01.jpg --> entire double-page: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_SupermanPrime01b.jpg

laughing out loud I love how Alexander Luthor and his Anti-Monitor tower made a sudden guest appearance in Teen Titans!!! I love how you think I have to prove that this is blood being spit out by Superman Prime:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime01.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime02.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/SupermanPrime04.jpg BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA. Oh. My. God. Thor briefly staggers Phoenix Namor for a single panel... compared to Superboy combo pummeling Superman Prime, drawing blood and scarring his chest. And you think they're basically the same results?!?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You still can't admit that Superboy "hurt" Superman Prime worse than Thor "hurt" Phoenix Namor?! This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I can't believe how reticent you are to even admit such a simple plain fact. I haven't even posted a single scan from the fight in Teen Titans! BWAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA!!!!! laughcry ... excuse me while I laugh. I love how you had to insist on bringing your buthurt from the other thread here.

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud to be fair Connor has been Prime kryptonite even when he really has no business going toe-to-toe.

red sabre
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Hate to reply from something that was taken off another thread, but I wouldn't want you to go spewing about more lies of concession or of you being "right" as the thread got closed before I could reply further.

You were gone 1 whole freakin week and expect people to still retain enough interest in an old thread to reply to a 3 page reply of nothing but flaming, strawmans and downright sad pathetic lies. :-/

I asked you to put together a summarized bullet point on your logic to avoid the flaming and to make our debate simpler for others to read. I did that as a courtesy. But if you wanna go ahead and debate SBP vs P5 further, I can go ahead and say "anytime, anywhere", my Liarman Prime.

And FFS, ODG's issue is this statement you made:

at the end of the day i gfave reasons as to why prime wins this and you couldnt counter any of my points, nothing at all... but of course you are just going to be a hater and be sore with that but honestly who cares

red sabre
Yeah, because your argument is so rock solid. ermm

did i say something wrong about the PG? i guess you agree with ODG that gladiator by touching it will eccess its higher levels within mere seconds and use it properly then?

red sabre
Originally posted by Nibedicus
And FFS, ODG's main issue (prior to it being derailed, don't even wanna know who did what) is this statement you made:

He's too far gone, dude. Sad thing is, I keep pointing out that he has some good logic to go on at times, but he can't seem to keep the topic in focus and I feel like he tends to resort to some pretty lowly stuff (flaming, lying, misrepresentation, derailing topics, strawmanning) just to get something to say (w/c usually doesn't even help his point).

W/c is sad cuz if he played nice and focused simply on the topics, the debates could possibly go his way instead of degenerating into 3 page flaming cesspools of wasted forum space.

Lol thats lame you are mad about our previous debate which you gave up on so now you look after me to bash? give me a break, as far as the PG not helping much i already explained my point, the point was in relevance to its overall potential and even with the fact thor had time with it and was getting used to it he still didnt access enough to even beat thanos properly, also i pointed out classic thor giving thanos toe 2 toe fights (of course losing eventually), but overall the PG could give him much much more, but thats the PG for you, it all depends on how well you can use it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How is this thread still going on? Prime crushes Glads no matter how confident he is.

red sabre
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Does Red Sabre realize how badly ODG is owning him?

how is ODG owning me when i made him back out of his points? i basically gave reasons and points which he couldnt counter as to why prime wins this, i countered his PG argument which he backed down from because its redicilous to assume you can use it to high degree within seconds and without proper knowledge, then ODG was trying to make bullshit points such as being hurt = being down which again he backed down from, then he was trying to make a point about namor not being hurt by thor which again i proved to be wrong and showed his double standard, the only thing he is keeping up with right now is posting me scans of superboy punching prime and telling me there is blood there which is laughable, because the overall argument of this thread is longly proved to be on my side, but go ahead jump his train.

red sabre
as for this thread to conclude it, at scene 1 SMP ragestomp gladiator.

scene 2 once again prime ragestomp gladiator who got no time at all to even understand the PG or even get used to it the fight will be over within mere seconds.

Nibedicus
Really? Is that all you do? You were gone over one week and ppl tend to lose interest and head to other threads well before that point when I gave you the courtesy of replying to your 3 pages of horse feces logic IF you gave me the courtesy of condensing your argument into a more readable format with no flaming so we could get back on topic, you assume that I backed out even though I was never given a chance to reply further due to the thread being locked?

/facepalm

You reek of desperation or delusion or both.

Lol thats lame you are mad about our previous debate which you gave up on so now you look after me to bash? give me a break, as far as the PG not helping much i already explained my point, the point was in relevance to its overall potential

What the hell does "overall potential" have to do with:

This is what you said. There was no indication of "overall potential" in your initial statement. And no one who isn't psychic would get "overall potential" from your statement AT ALL.

You can opt to try and correct it now, but be a man and admit that your statement was wrong and/or poorly worded.

To anyone who read the thread, it just looks like you're trying to salvage your poorly rushed statement by lying (something you've actually been proven to constantly do).

and even with the fact thor had time with it and was getting used to it he still didnt access enough to even beat thanos properly,

Actually, IIRC, Pip ported Thor to Thanos' hideout right after he puts on the gem. I might be wrong here, but I'm sure someone with scans should be able to correct me.

also i pointed out classic thor giving thanos toe 2 toe fights (of course losing eventually), but overall the PG could give him much much more, but thats the PG for you, it all depends on how well you can use it.

Pls provide scans of Thor going toe to toe with a non-Thanos clone. As far as I can remember, I've never seen Thor go toe-to-toe with Thanos anywhere NEAR as much as he was with the PG (where he was -albeit slowly- actually starting to win their fight).

You know what the funniest thing is? ODG is kicking your ass with actual scans OF YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER W/C YOU APPEAR TO NOT KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT. And then you go about saying:

doesnt change the fact you got caught and spanked on all your bullshit.

laughing

The Sorrow
how is ODG owning me when i made him back out of his points? i basically gave reasons and points which he couldnt counter as to why prime wins this, i countered his PG argument which he backed down from because its redicilous to assume you can use it to high degree within seconds and without proper knowledge, then ODG was trying to make bullshit points such as being hurt = being down which again he backed down from, then he was trying to make a point about namor not being hurt by thor which again i proved to be wrong and showed his double standard, the only thing he is keeping up with right now is posting me scans of superboy punching prime and telling me there is blood there which is laughable, because the overall argument of this thread is longly proved to be on my side, but go ahead jump his train.
No, that he has posted scans of SBP/SMP clearly bleeding, unless you believe he has red spit? confused

Or that you claim to be a big SBP fan and yet don't know the context or issue numbers for any of the scans he provided.

Or that you're trying to lowball P5 Namor, despite the fact he no-sold a sucker hammer shot from Thor once he started utilizing the Phoenix power, while in the same sentence trying to justify (or perhaps ignoring would be more accurate) SBP/SMP being outright hurt/scarred/bloodied by Conner on several occasions.

The PG lowballing is humorous too but carry on smile

Nibedicus
at the end of the day i gfave reasons as to why prime wins this and you couldnt counter any of my points, nothing at all... but of course you are just going to be a hater and be sore with that but honestly who cares

Only in your mind. I downright quoted or numbered each of your arguments and made solid counterarguments that pretty much blew your logic out of the water many times. I even caught you in several blatant lies and quoted you on it.

Of course, you're gonna claim otherwise, that's just the kinda guy you are. I'm sure in that deluded mind of yours you're winning all your arguments.

You just claiming it over and over again doesn't make it true, however. Just sad.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>