Anime Goku vs Thor/Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Only fts from the Anime is useable for Goku. Goku can't go past Super Saiyan 2. No bfring or power draining. Who wins?

dvampire
Yourself. It's impossible to debate with you.

juggerman
And the first shot is fired!

Damborgson
thor blows a hole in him with Mjolnir

Nephthys
This should be anime Ironman.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
thor blows a hole in him with Mjolnir

Thor isn't blowing a hole in him and Thor would get blitzed like he has never been blitzed before. I honestly believe this would be a very short fight...want to see arguments from others.

Zack Fair
Don't know what Iron Man is supposed to do.

Based
To have a shot I think Goku needs to fuse with Vegeta and go to SSJ4....

I'm not well versed with Thor's feats. Or at all but he can fight at FTL speeds right? I mean people say that all the time about Supes and people always clash the two together.

Zack Fair
Not at all. People make Superman and Thor fight for different reasons. Thor possesing magic to contest Superman's weakness to magic. Thor having once been the premier powerhouse in marvel like Superman is in DC etc. Not because of their speed being comparable(which they ain' t. Thor is slow as **** compared to Superman) Thor doesn't have a single "super speed" fight as far as I know. All he has managed to do is tag a couple of speedsters and he fights people with super speed/reaction times(Surfer) all the time.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Thor isn't blowing a hole in him and Thor would get blitzed like he has never been blitzed before. I honestly believe this would be a very short fight...want to see arguments from others.

Sure he would. Itd be like kid goku and king piccolo. Except with Mjolnir.

Thors been blitzed by faster characters than goku. Thor connevts and sends him flying evetually.

carver9
Sure he would. Itd be like kid goku and king piccolo. Except with Mjolnir.

Thors been blitzed by faster characters than goku. Thor connevts and sends him flying evetually.

Thor has never fought anyone CLOSE to the level of speed Goku operates on. Remember, the Frieza and Goku fight only lasted 5 minutes...look at all what happened within those minutes. Hell, Roshi have speed fts that sh** on anything Thor has done. Both fighting in character, Dragonball Goku that fought Junior would STOMP Thor 10/10 and in the Anime, that version of Goku was FTL with high class 100 strength.

Damborgson
Goku's fast no doubt, but faster than Hyperion, gladiator, and Surfer? probably not. Even in the anime he's not ftl that I know of. If he is what feat would put him ftl? The only thing I can think of that you could be referring to would be when he took Roshi's glasses before Tien let solar flare off....which isn't ftl.

carver9
Goku's fast no doubt, but faster than Hyperion, gladiator, and Surfer? probably not. Even in the anime he's not ftl that I know of. If he is what feat would put him ftl? The only thing I can think of that you could be referring to would be when he took Roshi's glasses before Tien let solar flare off....which isn't ftl.

In the Anime, Goku is FTL...hell, there is a scene in the Anime where Tien, Yamcha, and Chazu ran around the planet in no time.

Like I said, Hyperion, Gladiator (Thor never fought Gladiator), and Surfer fight no where CLOSE to what Goku fight at and they would get blitzed as well. Teen Goku would stomp Thor based off fts.

carver9
Straight from the Manga.

http://m1143.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/carver9/250691-ten_lightspeed_punch_3_super.jpg.html?newest=1
http://m1143.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/carver9/250691-ten_lightspeed_punch_3_super.jpg.html?newest=1

Feel safe at saying Goku and the crew reflexes was at light speed during their child days.

Damborgson
whats no time supposed to mean? and how does that make him ftl? It only takes light .13 seconds to go around the globe so unless you quantify Goku's feat it doesn't matter.

Well repeating yourself sure does convince me.

Yeah you're right he fought a much more experienced, prepped, and bloodlusted Gladiator. Thanks for reminding me.

Damborgson
Straight from the Manga.

Feel safe at saying Goku and the crew reflexes was at light speed during their child days.

Sorry dude photobucket doesn't work on my end >_< I can't even get a full sized image of that.

carver9
This is the important scan...

http://m1143.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/carver9/250689-ten_lightspeed_punch_1_super.jpg.html?newest=1

States Tien was punching at light speed.

Damborgson
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

That's the name of the move bro. Not that it's actually moving at the speed of light.

carver9
whats no time supposed to mean? and how does that make him ftl? It only takes light .13 seconds to go around the globe so unless you quantify Goku's feat it doesn't matter.

Well repeating yourself sure does convince me.

Yeah you're right he fought a much more experienced, prepped, and bloodlusted Gladiator. Thanks for reminding me.

Goku as a child outpaced solar energy. Goku has also outpaced beams that made it out of orbit in seconds.

The mods already ruled that Gladiator and Thor never fought. Talk to them about this since again, Thor never fought the real Glads and even if he did, Gladiator fights NOTHING like a DBZ character.

carver9
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

That's the name of the move bro. Not that it's actually moving at the speed of light.

So Akira named the move a light speed move without it really being light speed? Makes sense.

confused

Damborgson
Goku as a child outpaced solar energy. Goku has also outpaced beams that made it out of orbit in seconds.

The mods already ruled that Gladiator and Thor never fought. Talk to them about this since again, Thor never fought the real Glads and even if he did, Gladiator fights NOTHING like a DBZ character.

Are you talking about solar flare? All he did was take Roshi's glasses before Tien shot the blast.

That's still not ftl. Not even close actually.

Yeah I doubt PR would agree with that. That was Gladiator from the future of 616. Why is it not gladiator?

He had blurry lines. Thats like DBZ.

Damborgson
So Akira named the move a light speed move without it really being light speed? Makes sense.

confused

Yeah. It's kungfu dude. They're supposed to sound cool.

Harbinger
Goku gets Mjolnir to the face.

carver9
Are you talking about solar flare? All he did was take Roshi's glasses before Tien shot the blast.

That's still not ftl. Not even close actually.

Yeah I doubt PR would agree with that. That was Gladiator from the future of 616. Why is it not gladiator?

He had blurry lines. Thats like DBZ.

Tien was looking right at Goku when the attack went off...that's ftl.

That was Gladiator from a future which means we have no way of knowing if there was a change in power level.

Again, Gladiator doesnf fight like a DBZ character unless you can show me Gladiator shooting a dose of HV and outpacing it?

http://m1143.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/carver9/303411-fat_super.jpg.html?newest=1

carver9
Yeah. It's kungfu dude. They're supposed to sound cool.

Why didn't they just name it "the super fast" move.?

Damborgson
Tien was looking right at Goku when the attack went off...that's ftl.

That was Gladiator from a future which means we have no way of knowing if there was a change in power level.

Again, Gladiator doesnf fight like a DBZ character unless you can show me Gladiator shooting a dose of HV and outpacing it?

http://m1143.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/carver9/303411-fat_super.jpg.html?newest=1

Not if Goku was faster than Tien could see. Or fast enough to get them while he didn't notice. Tien wasn't able to notice that Goku wasn't blinded since he was wearing sunglasses.

Why would there be? The only reason is to save face for Gladiator.

His heat vision is likely faster than those blasts from krillin and Gohan.
Why didn't they just name it "the super fast" move.?
Faster than light sounds cooler lol.

Based
In the Anime, Goku is FTL...hell, there is a scene in the Anime where Tien, Yamcha, and Chazu ran around the planet in no time.

Like I said, Hyperion, Gladiator (Thor never fought Gladiator), and Surfer fight no where CLOSE to what Goku fight at and they would get blitzed as well. Teen Goku would stomp Thor based off fts.

I hate to kill DBZ short but Goku took 72 hours to travel 1 million KM. That's with his PL at 5000.

SSJ4 Gogeta might take this whose power level is at least in the tens of trillions.

carver9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3VUVt20wGk&feature=relmfu

Damborgson...if you can show me one DC or Marvel character during combat that can move so fast that their after images is attacking, I would agree with you. Fast forward to 12 min and 20 sec.

Also, fast forward to 14 minutes. Goku outpace the solar flare which was shown on panel. Also, in the Anime, Goku outran lightning. Kid Goku, don't even need to use adult Goku for this.

carver9
Originally posted by Based
I hate to kill DBZ short but Goku took 72 hours to travel 1 million KM. That's with his PL at 5000.

SSJ4 Gogeta might take this whose power level is at least in the tens of trillions.

I never denied their flight speed was slow but their reflexes is amazing. Their combat speed is greater than their flight speed unless you can show me scans of them flying at blinding, invisible speed which has been shown multiples of times in combat. You know, the same speed where Super Humans are unable to even detect them with their eyes. I think they hold back during flight to save energy whereas they can disperse it in short burst during combat.

carver9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h5zFQRW6g0

Also, more proof that DBZ characters are above Thor. Here we have two Saiyans at their weakest and one of them lift their hands to destroy the city. The blast was so big that it was seen on the outskirt of space. Look who is beside Nappa that tanked the blast. Vegeta tanked it like he didnt even feel it. Thor wouldn't have tanked it. He would have been BADLY injured or koed. The comparison of DBZ characters to Heralds is outstanding.

BloodRain
Whats "invisible speed"?

And what anime feats are we talking here? Can only remember... GT? Nothing notable comes to mind.

carver9
Originally posted by BloodRain
Whats "invisible speed"?

And what anime feats are we talking here? Can only remember... GT? Nothing notable comes to mind.

WTF? Are you telling me DBZ character don't fight at blinding, no one can see speeds? Please tell me you are playing blood rain? PLEASE?

confused

BloodRain
"Whats "invisible speed"?" is me asking what part you were talking about. But nice to see you getting overly defensive over such a simple question.

Damborgson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3VUVt20wGk&feature=relmfu

Damborgson...if you can show me one DC or Marvel character during combat that can move so fast that their after images is attacking, I would agree with you. Fast forward to 12 min and 20 sec.

Also, fast forward to 14 minutes. Goku outpace the solar flare which was shown on panel. Also, in the Anime, Goku outran lightning. Kid Goku, don't even need to use adult Goku for this.

Hey nice I'd been looking for full non AMV episodes. Thanks.

sure: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117297/2385556-2302747_supermanv2172pg13.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed10MarvelTeam-Up26.jpg

^ afterimages

You said you'd agree with me. To late to back out now big grin

Like I said, that didn't show him outpacing the flare. Chances are he'd already moved before the attack began. It didn't show him outpacing it.

You should use Adult Goku. It'd probably provide better feats. Originally posted by carver9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h5zFQRW6g0

Also, more proof that DBZ characters are above Thor. Here we have two Saiyans at their weakest and one of them lift their hands to destroy the city. The blast was so big that it was seen on the outskirt of space. Look who is beside Nappa that tanked the blast. Vegeta tanked it like he didnt even feel it. Thor wouldn't have tanked it. He would have been BADLY injured or koed. The comparison of DBZ characters to Heralds is outstanding.

That was a city buster. A flashy one, but the damage doesn't lie. If you wanna compare Thor's high end durability feats to a city buster....the difference is overwhelmingly in Thor's favor.

Also I seriously doubt Nappa's attack was made to also hit his own person. Seeing as how his scouter and vegetas scouters are fine. And they've never displayed the durability to take a city buster and be fine. They were destroyed by an elderly namek.

carver9
Your scans isn't the same with what I shower at all.

Lol...the blast was already off when he ran to get the shades. It's right there in front of your face...you are simply ignoring it.

That was more than a City buster. That blast was felt on other sides of the planet. Vegeta tanked the blast. It's a freaking cartoon, of coarse his scouter would be ok. Hulk pants were ok after destroying the dark dimension. Wonderman suit was ok after being rammed into a sun. Freaking comic. Thats not a high end ft by the way since we know Kappa can't hurt Vegeta, that's more of a "please understand the meaning of higher power levels versus lower power levels no matter the width or destruction of said blast".

Lol...Thor would have been knocked the hell out or dead from that blast. Like I said before, I don't need to use adult Goku, the child one who had moon busting power, Nuke tanking durability is enough. Since you want to low ball though, Chazu can beat Thor 10/10 since Wolverine and Mongoose was too fast for him.

carver9
"Whats "invisible speed"?" is me asking what part you were talking about. But nice to see you getting overly defensive over such a simple question.

Just remember the scene in Dragon Ball where Kami said "I can't even detect them with my godly eyes". That should help you with your question.

Damborgson
Your scans isn't the same with what I shower at all.

Lol...the blast was already off when he ran to get the shades. It's right there in front of your face...you are simply ignoring it.

That was more than a City buster. That blast was felt on other sides of the planet. Vegeta tanked the blast. It's a freaking cartoon, of coarse his scouter would be ok. Hulk pants were ok after destroying the dark dimension. Wonderman suit was ok after being rammed into a sun. Freaking comic. Thats not a high end ft by the way since we know Kappa can't hurt Vegeta, that's more of a "please understand the meaning of higher power levels versus lower power levels no matter the width or destruction of said blast".

Lol...Thor would have been knocked the hell out or dead from that blast. Like I said before, I don't need to use adult Goku, the child one who had moon busting power, Nuke tanking durability is enough. Since you want to low ball though, Chazu can beat Thor 10/10 since Wolverine and Mongoose was too fast for him.

I knew you'd back out. laughing out loud whatever. You ask for blurry afterimages, I give you them, "NO"

No I'm not, I looked at the video. But what you're describing didn't happen.

If it was more than a city buster it would have destroyed more than a city.

Um no. no expression What attack has it so that you get his by your own blast? Nappa was damaged by arguable weaker ones and so was his gear. Saying it's a cartoon doesn't change that. You're the one who wanted to argue about the anime anyway. Can't take what you don't like and just blot it out.

So what? They only reason Hulk doesn't go around buck naked when he transforms is because Hulk can't always be naked. Scouters were broken on a regular basis.

wtf? laughing out loud Thor's high end feats>>> Dbz universe. Thor would have been perfectly fine. Nappa would have received Mjolnir to the face.

when did I lowball anything at all? You're wrong. Me saying you're wrong doesn't equal lowballing.

carver9
@Damborgson...

I just don't understand why you don't give up. I was hoping when I came back to the Anime section you didn't respond to my post. Sigh.

What Superman did was completely different than what Goku did. I showed you Goku creating after images that was attacking, not Superman moving in a circle fast.

A city buster wouldn't be felt on the other side of a planet or seen in space. Plus looking at the damage, more than a city was destroyed.

I agree, Nappa attack wouldn't destroy him, it was Vegeta that tanked the attack. Now we clearly see the attack hit Vegeta, you bringing up a scouter is making you look foolish, especially since things like that happens consistently in comics. By the way, that happened in the Manga as well...lol.

How was the scouter broken?

Who is bringing up high end fts? Vegeta tanking continent destroying blasts from someone far weaker than him is an average ft. Roshi can destroy a moon, Piccolo with a PL of 350 can destroy moon's with a casual blast. Raditz would laugh at their power output. Thor on average would be KTFO from a moon busting attack...do the math.

Lol...Nappa would kill Thor and easily. Like I said, Thor can't even beat Teenage or probably kid Goku, people like Raditz and Nappa isn't even needed.

You bringing up the scouters being destroyed by an elderly but powerful Namek is lowballing. Remember, those Nameks had a power level of 1000, Nappa didn't even use a fraction of his power to destroy that city since he did not power up until he fought the Z fighter. Destroying Cities and continents was done by people with a power level of 130, so again, that sure as hell wasn't a high ft and that doesn't make up for you throwing off a scouter as proof of Vegeta not tanking that attack.

Kid Goku rapes Thor.

Damborgson
You have a problem with someone replying to you on a VS forum? k....

.....are you kidding me? He was attacking in multiple places. Punching at multiple angles and shooting heat vision at the same time. Thor was creating after images with movement also. Not running around in a circle. But it's cool, I knew you wouldn't keep your word thumb up

City buster aren't seen in space lol? yeah they are...Even the most basic nuke ever produced by the united states gave off a light so bright the blind could see it. Weird, I know but it happened.

and how was it only a city buster if it only destroyed a city?

Vegeta was standing right next to him....God Carver this is some heavy reaching.

Why does it make me look foolish? Nappa has been hurt by weaker attacks. And so has his gear. Scouters are gear no? They've been destroyed by weaker attacks also.

The scouters destroyed were by Friezas henchmen, destroyed an elderly namek using a finger beam.

I used that logic before also. Back when I thought DBZ characters were unstoppable. Then I saw the truth. stick out tongue

So what dude? For every high feat where a planetary body is broken, I will find you 10 where attacks that were over 18,000 did not break them. Direct hits by the way. Even Fat Buu's attack only blew away a third of the planet when Goku bounced it back at him.

what in the world are you talking about? I'm saying Nappa doesn't have to tank his own attacks every time he uses them. Is that logical to you? It seems like it would be.

and seeing as how it's the anime, Thor won't wait 10-15 minutes to let a kamehameha get let off. Goku would be charging the get his abstract affecting lighting. Or a simple Hulk dropper. End of story. Even if he did get the attack off, Mjolnir would absorb it. And likely keep absorbing forcibly out of his body until his ki is gone. There's no reason Mjolnir can't absorb that nice glowing aura of power Super Saiyan Goku has. Just like Yakon did.

Kid Goku would have his tail quickly ripped off. Just for the fun of it.

carver9

carver9
By the way, Thor isn't tagging Goku once.

Damborgson

carver9
So Damborgson... I'm going to ask this just to see if I need to continue this. Could Roshi kill Nappa or Namek saga Goku that fought Frieza (before going Super Saiyan)? Can Piccolo, the same one that destroy a moon with a casual blast kill Frieza? If I show you Galactus attack hitting the ground not causing any planetary destruction, this will make you look foolish. You do know this right?

Damborgson
why would he able to do that when they've taken stronger hits? No.

Then they weren't planet buster lol. I can show you Galactus easily decimating multiple planet shot at him if you want.

There's nothing here that makes me look foolish Carv.

carver9
Lol...your topic is backwards as hell. First you are basing things off of collateral damage and then you are saying we should ignore it. Make up your mind...DA**. Like I've stated before, a planet doesnt need to explode in order for a blast to be more powerful than planetary.

Example...

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Thanos/Thanos0509.jpg

Galactus tax himself on Thanos shields. The room is still intact, nothing is exploding but we know that since Thanos is being hurt from it and Galactus is taxing himself, the attack is powerful. Now if we look at collateral damage (which damborgson is trying to do), Nappa attack>>>Galactus. That throws collateral damage out the window.

Ok, let's get to what great debaters know. A). If frieza, Nappa, Raditz, along with other hero's and villains in DBZ can tank moon busting power but they are killed or damaged by a blast that didn't even cause a crater, people with common sense, what does that tell us? The blast had to have been more damaging than a moon busting attack. What else does that tell us? That DBZ blasts isn't all about Collateral damage or we wouldn't have attacks like the special beam canon or the destructo disk. Hell, there are some kamehameha blast that didn't destroy the planet or a city but was more powerful than anything Nappa has done since it damaged Cell or Buu. Again, common sense.

More scans on the way with Galactus vs collateral damage. Hahahahaha.

Damborgson
Well Carver seeing as how you ignored my post in order to keep rambling nonsense I guess I get to ignore yours?

That youd even compare someone with such fine control over his power and in a league completely seperate to goku is ridiculous. And your attempts at strawman dissapoint me more than they irritate.

This has stopped being a debate and is now you just desperately trying to get a last word. So you can have it. Enjoy.

But blinding yourself, shutting your ears, and stamping your feet doesnt change what is. At the end of the day you're still wrong. And im pretty sure you know it. I should get used to this from you though I guess.

carver9
Lol...and DBZ characters doesn't have fine control of their energy? Capable of turning their blast into homing missiles, able to use to to amp their stats making them physically taller.. use to matter manipulate, destructo disk, able to use it to as a powerful hurricane...home in only on humans and shoot them directly in the heart. I can go on for a while providing everything a DBZ character can do with their KI. Damborgson, like really, are you familiar with DBZ?

Zack Fair
Goku was helpless when Yakon was sucking his energy. Shit they always are when their ki gets drained. They only manage to survive because the drainers couldn't handle all their power. I don't see that happening to Mjolnir.

If thats what you guys are even talking about.

Edit Well not really helpless because he could probably fight but I don't recall having ever seen them resist getting drained.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Goku was helpless when Yakon was sucking his energy. Shit they always are when their ki gets drained. They only manage to survive because the drainers couldn't handle all their power. I don't see that happening to Mjolnir.

If thats what you guys are even talking about.

Edit Well not really helpless because he could probably fight but I don't recall having ever seen them resist getting drained.

Well Yakon ws to powerful to beat as a non super saiyan so he would've lost straight up in a fight, but the technique he used to overload Yakon wouldn't both Mjolnir one bit. Goku would drop easy.

carver9
Draining Goku wouldn't work since we seen Goku power right back up and I can't even see Thor using this tactic. Doesn't matter since he will "not" even get the chance to use it.

carver9
Damborgson...

Make a thread in the comic forum with Thor durability vs Nappa city/continent destroying blast.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Based

So much for DBZ amazing speed.

carver9
Originally posted by Classic NES
So much for DBZ amazing speed.

Why is that? That's travel speed.

BloodRain
So DB characters are FTL only within 1 meter?

Just remember the scene in Dragon Ball where Kami said "I can't even detect them with my godly eyes". That should help you with your question.
Dont think Kami's eyes have feats though. He's just your normal Namek past his prime.

Classic NES
Why is that? That's travel speed.

Spiderman has better reflexes.

carver9
Originally posted by Classic NES
Spiderman has better reflexes.

laughing out loud No one in Marvel or DC minus Flash have better reflexes.

carver9
So DB characters are FTL only within 1 meter?

Dont think Kami's eyes have feats though. He's just your normal Namek past his prime.

There you go again. I don't care what fts Kami eyes have. You asked for a time where DBZ characters completely vanished...I gave you one from regular Dragon Ball. It also happened again during Krillin and Goku fight...also King Piccolo and Goku fight. Too much to name.

BloodRain
If you dont care about Kami's eyes, why did you bring them up? confused

iceman24567
Huh Stark is pointless Thor solos

EmptyHearted
YA fail to realize Thor/Ironman are not anime character.

THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES.

keiji
Have kid Goku from GT fight him, even in this weakened state he could over power Cell and Frieza, who have both become stronger than when he first fought them, at the same time. Frieza in his first form destroyed planet Vegeta with no effort at all, Cell is already far stronger than final form Frieza and they both have become stronger from training in Hell. A weakened Goku was stronger than both of them.

cdtm
http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-495-page-11.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-495-page-12.html

Z characters may lack in strength feats, but look at the size of that crater. I think a SSJ3 Goku could hurt Thor with punches, because of this. (Granted, it's Gotenks feat, not Goku's, but SSJ3 Goku is comparable in power level, if not stronger.)

Edit: Whoops, just noticed Carver put a cap on Goku to SSJ2.

Still, I think he can speed blitz Thor and IM into defeat. Punches, planet busting ki shots (Delivered faster, and at more angles, than Thor could deflect or absorb), take your pick.

mastagambit
Thor and Ironman could pose problems for Goku.
If Thor can drain him of his power and Ironman power himself up like in AVX when he fought Mags I can see them taking down the saiyan.

carver9
Thor won't get the chance to drain Goku before getting his life blitzed away from a high class 100/planet busting being.

carver9
If you dont care about Kami's eyes, why did you bring them up? confused

Because Kami eyes>>>>Roshi eyes. Now please remember Roshi speed fts.

mastagambit
If Goku fights bloodlusted and blitz Ironman and Thor just as the fight begins and not bother playing around like he always does then he wins.
But in the case of him fooling around,giving chances (that is making Thor or Ironman power up) I see them beating him.

The Merchant
I Thor getting hit by Goku receiving no damage, then one-shotting him. Iron Man dies.

Nevan
people need to take into account that anime goku is much faster and much more powerful than his manga counterpart

mindmyenglish
thor's hammer blast/lightning/energy drain vs goku's kameha/spiritbomb/kienzan = endless debate

try fight in world martial arts tournament where weapons not allowed
same goes to ironman

if location is anywhere and bloodlust then spacecheese wins

cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm
http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-495-page-11.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-495-page-12.html

Z characters may lack in strength feats, but look at the size of that crater. I think a SSJ3 Goku could hurt Thor with punches, because of this. (Granted, it's Gotenks feat, not Goku's, but SSJ3 Goku is comparable in power level, if not stronger.)

Edit: Whoops, just noticed Carver put a cap on Goku to SSJ2.

Still, I think he can speed blitz Thor and IM into defeat. Punches, planet busting ki shots (Delivered faster, and at more angles, than Thor could deflect or absorb), take your pick.

Still focusing on strength, do you remember Tao Pie Pie, the assassin that would have killed Goku if not for the 4 star ball blocking his heart?

Check this out:

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-85-page-12.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-85-page-13.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-85-page-14.html

He throws that pillar so hard, it moves faster than a helicopter, and stays in the air for 30 minutes. And this is a feat from a character that's ultra weak compared to even pre SSJ Saiyan Saga level Goku.

Think Iron Man can reproduce this feat on raw strength? (Thor probably can.)

Here's another very early DB feat:

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-83-page-9.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-83-page-10.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-83-page-11.html

That's Arale, who's much much weaker than Goku even as of the Tao Pie Pie fight. You know this, because General Blue survives being knocked into the skyline and out of sight by Arale, yet gets killed with Tao Pie Pie's tongue (And Blue also crushed a telephone booth into a pancake, easily), and Goku manages to survive Tao's best attacks in their rematch.

Like I say, DBZ characters are short on hard strength feats, but stuff like this makes you assume they must be pretty damned strong, come Saiyan Saga and up.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Don't know what Iron Man is supposed to do.

Lose, horribly is what he's supposed to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.