Gaara>crocodile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
Im not exactly sure why people think that crocodile can beat gaara.

Crocodile can use the element of sand by transforming it but once he does gaara can control him.

As gaara has shown it be able to control sand not mixed with his chakra and on top of it all has shown himself able to control way more sand
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/248/11
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/546/8

The biggest thing I saw from crocodile was creating a sand twister unless someone can show me otherwise.

Gaara's defense can easily take crocodile's attacks considering it took this
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/249/12

And if gaara controls and incapacitates him then he can seal him
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/7
or
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/556/13

psycho gundam
..err. gaara had the tailed best within him back then so it's hard to say how powerful he truly is without it, but even then controlling crocodile is iffy at best. at the end of the day gaara is a flesh and bone guy that can be hurt, and crocodile is capable of harming him with himself not being damaged at all

the sealing is the only thing gaara has here

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
..err. gaara had the tailed best within him back then so it's hard to say how powerful he truly is without it, but even then controlling crocodile is iffy at best. at the end of the day gaara is a flesh and bone guy that can be hurt, and crocodile is capable of harming him with himself not being damaged at all

the sealing is the only thing gaara has here

This was after the shukaku
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/546/8
gaara has better control and can easily subdue and seal him.

Tzeentch._
I don't know why people think that either.

Gaara's feats are insane. He could probably solo a majority of the One Piece-verse, honestly.

Nephthys
Nah, Luffy could beat him up.

Bentley
A majority of the OP verse sucks stick out tongue

Nephthys
Thats true for nearly all manga.....

Bentley
There are some in which not only the majority but EVERYONE sucks.

Rikudo sennin
I see no one disagree's or has a counter argument so I hope I do not ever hear crocodile>gaara again.

Q99
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
so I hope I do not ever hear crocodile>gaara again.

Hah, low odds of that smile

I mean, I agree Gaara has better sand feats, and now that he has sealing, a way to win too, but only a few people look at this thread, and it's hardly going to be considered definitive on a large scale.

Nephthys
I don't see how sealing Crocodile in sand is supposed to beat him. He is sand. He could just seep through one of the walls or floor, or just blow it up.

AuraAngel
Hmm...maybe if Gaara could turn him into rock? I think he's turned sand into earth before. At least, he can make it dense as hell.

But yeah, Crocodile would probably still win in a fight. Poison and all.

Nephthys
Croc could probably turn himself back since he's turned rock into sand before. Plus I doubt he would actually let Gaara do that to him, not lying down anyway.

Bentley
I see no one disagree's or has a counter argument so I hope I do not ever hear crocodile>gaara again.

Gaara has better control feats, but Croc has better speed it seems, he went a bit against many big names during the War arc.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't see how sealing Crocodile in sand is supposed to beat him. He is sand. He could just seep through one of the walls or floor, or just blow it up.

The sand will be dense and it would be hard for him to maneuver through it and gaara is controlling the sand and would not ever let that happen. Gaara would have more control over the sand. And the sealing tag will just stop him from moving or thinking period.

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Hmm...maybe if Gaara could turn him into rock? I think he's turned sand into earth before. At least, he can make it dense as hell.

But yeah, Crocodile would probably still win in a fight. Poison and all.

No crocodile would not even be able to hit gaara with his hook and gaara can just control him. Crocodile is not beating gaara.

Originally posted by Bentley
Gaara has better control feats, but Croc has better speed it seems, he went a bit against many big names during the War arc.

He did not have many speed feat from his fight with luffy as he mostly just stood there and took the hits and survived only cuz he is a logia. And croc was not winning against any big names in the war he just happened to get around.

Q99
Hmm...maybe if Gaara could turn him into rock? I think he's turned sand into earth before.

That's just by crushing rock with sand, he can't do the reverse. Though as you say, he can make really dense sand.

Density isn't the primary factor here, though.

Sealing as in putting a magic seal on it.

It works on someone who creates liquid that melts the sand away allowing him to travel through even Gaara's dense sand easily. Once the seal's on, the person is immobilized and can't take actions.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Q99
That's just by crushing rock with sand, he can't do the reverse. Though as you say, he can make really dense sand.

Density isn't the primary factor here, though.

It works on someone who creates liquid that melts the sand away allowing him to travel through even Gaara's dense sand easily. Once the seal's on, the person is immobilized and can't take actions.

More good points on gaara's part people need to face the fact that gaara>crocodile. Gaara would never be beat by a villain who was beat by pre g2 luffy. Though crocodile could probably beat alot of strong characters still.

AuraAngel
Gaara was beaten by pre-anything worth a damn Naruto.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99

A seal that was broken immediately after being placed.

As we see in the case of Raikage and Whatshisface, the seals can be stopped and torn off before they even take effect. Crocodile can easily do this by just separating the sand with the seal on it from himself, just as Mr No-brows did. Or he can easily phase through the walls as its being placed or as Gaara is forming the pyramid, even if you don't think he can do so after the seal is in place.

And the guy didn't turn into liquid, he just used it to break up the sand. Crocodile can literally turn into sand and escape through the walls or floor themselves.

Q99
As we see in the case of Raikage and Whatshisface, the seals can be stopped and torn off before they even take effect. Crocodile can easily do this by just separating the sand with the seal on it from himself, just as Mr No-brows did. Or he can easily phase through the walls as its being placed or as Gaara is forming the pyramid, even if you don't think he can do so after the seal is in place.

And the guy didn't turn into liquid, he just used it to break up the sand. Crocodile can literally turn into sand and escape through the walls or floor themselves.

Yea, it's vulnerable before it's done-done, but I think Gaara can hold him long enough for it to take effect.

Rikudo sennin
Gaara was beaten by pre-anything worth a damn Naruto.

You do realize gaara was like 12 year's old back then? And had gamabunta's help.

As I said gaara can control croc himself in his logia form so he cannot move. And crocodile does not have the firepower of mizukage's infinite explosions to do what he did. Gaara's sand control>crocodile's sand control.

AuraAngel
You do realize gaara was like 12 year's old back then? And had gamabunta's help.

You do realize Crocodile actually mortally wounded Luffy three times. The first time required he be saved, the second was sheer dumb luck that didn't make much sense, and the third had him also be saved. Take out Robin from the equation and Luffy would have died in the final fight while Croc was knocked out.

Nephthys
As I said gaara can control croc himself in his logia form so he cannot move. And crocodile does not have the firepower of mizukage's infinite explosions to do what he did. Gaara's sand control>crocodile's sand control.

While I agree that Gaara has commanded larger amounts of sand, I do not think that the difference is large enough from Gaara to manhandle Crocodile's actual body. Crocodile was able to create a sandstorm that was seen for miles, split the desert and create a rather large sinkhole, and he did it all casually.

Rikudo sennin
You do realize Crocodile actually mortally wounded Luffy three times. The first time required he be saved, the second was sheer dumb luck that didn't make much sense, and the third had him also be saved. Take out Robin from the equation and Luffy would have died in the final fight while Croc was knocked out.
You do not need to tell me I read all three of their fights. Crocodile has the intangibility advantage and the fact that he could dehydrate luffy's extended limbs. There was nothing stand out amazing crocodile did in those fights especially in comparison to even "rescue the kazekage arc" gaara. There was no point in you bringing it up it doesnt change the fact gaara would still beat crocodile.

While I agree that Gaara has commanded larger amounts of sand, I do not think that the difference is large enough from Gaara to manhandle Crocodile's actual body. Crocodile was able to create a sandstorm that was seen for miles, split the desert and create a rather large sinkhole, and he did it all casually.
Crocodile did not split the entire desert and It wasnt that amazing that he easily cut through a large area of sand with a hardened sand blade. The sinkhole was not really large at all either a 10-15 meter's at best. His sandstorm was a nice feat though but gaara's are better.
Im pretty sure gaara can man handle him and even if he couldn't which is unlikely doing the desert pyramid would do the trick as even if he could pass through the sand it will be dense and large and gaara will have more than enough time to do the sealing tags immobilizing him.

Nephthys
Crocodile did not split the entire desert and It wasnt that amazing that he easily cut through a large area of sand with a hardened sand blade. The sinkhole was not really large at all either a 10-15 meter's at best. His sandstorm was a nice feat though but gaara's are better.
Im pretty sure gaara can man handle him and even if he couldn't which is unlikely doing the desert pyramid would do the trick as even if he could pass through the sand it will be dense and large and gaara will have more than enough time to do the sealing tags immobilizing him.

Of course he didn't, but he cut through a large amount of sand, which we can see when he creates the sinkhole since the cut goes even deeper than that. You're right that it is about 15 meters deep, (although I'd say deeper myself) but it is also very wide across, which can be seen by using Luffy and Crocodile as comparisons. And as it is a sinkhole, naturally the affected sand would have to go much, much deeper than the depression we can see since the sand needs to sink into something.

However, as I said, Gaara has moved larger amounts probably, but I do not think that it is enough of a difference that it would enable Gaara to overpower Crocodile's control. And I also don't think he'd just stand there while Gaara was sealing him in that pyramid.

Rikudo sennin
Of course he didn't, but he cut through a large amount of sand, which we can see when he creates the sinkhole since the cut goes even deeper than that. You're right that it is about 15 meters deep, (although I'd say deeper myself) but it is also very wide across, which can be seen by using Luffy and Crocodile as comparisons. And as it is a sinkhole, naturally the affected sand would have to go much, much deeper than the depression we can see since the sand needs to sink into something.

However, as I said, Gaara has moved larger amounts probably, but I do not think that it is enough of a difference that it would enable Gaara to overpower Crocodile's control. And I also don't think he'd just stand there while Gaara was sealing him in that pyramid.

Okay then we are seriously getting off topic with the sinkhole.

The sand that will form the pyramid will smother, crush and hold him till it is completed so even if gaara was not controlling him he would not be able to get out in time. And gaara has other options to get him sealed or in a position where he gets like tricking him with clones and such. Crocodile just can't win.

Nephthys
Agreed. Lets just leave it at it being impossible to say that Gaara can overpower him.

How can you smother someone who is intangible via logia powers? If he tries Crocodile will just turn into sand and float away through the gaps. Plus as I showed the pyramid is very easy to break out of before the seals are placed.

Rikudo sennin
Agreed. Lets just leave it at it being impossible to say that Gaara can overpower him.

How can you smother someone who is intangible via logia powers? If he tries Crocodile will just turn into sand and float away through the gaps. Plus as I showed the pyramid is very easy to break out of before the seals are placed.

Oh man look if you put a rock on a branch then said branch would barely be able to move so if you put extremely dense and large amounts of sand on a small weak amount of sand it could barely move. If it tries to go through the sand gaara can maneuver or tighten the sand and it only takes a few seconds to put the sealing tags. He would meet the same fate as the mizukage who couldn't seep through and destroy the sand in time as there was too much and so little time.

And on top of it all gaara who has more sand control feat would just man handle crocodile. Oh and I never agreed that gaara couldn't I was running scenarios with you.

And gaara's pyramid was not "easily broken" the mizukage used his STRONGEST JUTSU to break free which also had the power to plow through stone pillars and melt gold. Crocodile has no firepower like that. In fact the closest he does have is a twister that starts of weak and gets stronger over time. He won't have the luxury of time in a situation where every second counts.

Gaara>Crocodile!

Nephthys
Oh man look if you put a rock on a branch then said branch would barely be able to move so if you put extremely dense and large amounts of sand on a small weak amount of sand it could barely move.

Or it would just move downwards since there's nothing suggesting Crocodile couldn't just open a pathway down there or become intangible and seep through the sand.

If it tries to go through the sand gaara can maneuver or tighten the sand

Oh ok.

I guess that completely stops the possibility then. Its not as if Crocodile can also maneuver out of the way. Or hell, just slash his way through.

And on top of it all gaara who has more sand control feat would just man handle crocodile. Oh and I never agreed that gaara couldn't I was running scenarios with you.

Cool story. Then I guess we should get back to discussing that sinkhole then, shouldn't we?

And gaara's pyramid was not "easily broken" the mizukage used his STRONGEST JUTSU to break free which also had the power to plow through stone pillars and melt gold. Crocodile has no firepower like that. In fact the closest he does have is a twister that starts of weak and gets stronger over time. He won't have the luxury of time in a situation where every second counts.

Gaara>Crocodile!

Well he also has a sand blade that cut a 30 meter gouge in the desert. But I was more referring to the fact that he could easily tear up or remove the seals before they activate.

One point though, Gaara is limited in how much chakra he has. He can't keep throwing out attacks all he wants. Crocodile could simply outlast him.

Rikudo sennin
Or it would just move downwards since there's nothing suggesting Crocodile couldn't just open a pathway down there or become intangible and seep through the sand.

Oh ok.

I guess that completely stops the possibility then. Its not as if Crocodile can also maneuver out of the way. Or hell, just slash his way through.

Cool story. Then I guess we should get back to discussing that sinkhole then, shouldn't we?

Well he also has a sand blade that cut a 30 meter gouge in the desert. But I was more referring to the fact that he could easily tear up or remove the seals before they activate.

One point though, Gaara is limited in how much chakra he has. He can't keep throwing out attacks all he wants. Crocodile could simply outlast him.

Gaara can easily harden the sand so that he could not get through or just control crocodile himself. And the sand will attack him from all angles as there will probably be sand beneath him as well im pretty sure gaara will be able to handle that.

When sand is coming in all directions where is crocodile gonna go? And gaara's sand will easily take anything that crocodile can dish out in such a confined space and in so little time.

It is just a fact gaara has greater control and could probably control crocodile.

Again im not impressed with crocodile being able to cut sand with sand and yes im aware his sand blades also cut through rock but it doesnt matter as gaara's sand has taken MUCH WORSE than anything crocodile can dish out. And how is he gonna tear the seals off which are on the surface of the pyramid when he is struggling to get out of it in the first place?

Gaara would not have to worry that much as the fight won't last that long anyway. And gaara has shown impressive feats in his ability to keep fighting as shown perfectly in this war.

Bentley
How in hell is hardened sand any different than regular sand for Croc? Sand is sand and he can become and control sand, he just swifts through it casually.

Rikudo sennin
How in hell is hardened sand any different than regular sand for Croc? Sand is sand and he can become and control sand, he just swifts through it casually.

Gaara would not let that happen he will simply just control him. Even if he could fuse with the sand he will be fusing with sand under gaara's control and he would be in more trouble. And he would not slip out before the tags are put. croc loses.

AuraAngel
You do not need to tell me I read all three of their fights. Crocodile has the intangibility advantage and the fact that he could dehydrate luffy's extended limbs. There was nothing stand out amazing crocodile did in those fights especially in comparison to even "rescue the kazekage arc" gaara. There was no point in you bringing it up it doesnt change the fact gaara would still beat crocodile.

There is no point bringing up the fact that he lost to pre-G2 Luffy. And lol, intangibility and dehydrating someone isn't impressive.

And no, Crocodile would not lose to Gaara. On top of being most certainly faster, Crocodile's moves are still more broken. What will Gaara do to him? Control him? That will only work when he is in Sand mode and he can immediately turn back into human. If he's in Sand Mode, all Gaara can try to do it control him which can be countered by turning human. If Croc is in human mode, Gaara can try to attack him which won't work because he can become sand. The ONLY way for Gaara to win is by sealing him, which I don't think would work on the much faster Crocodile. Crocodile on the other hand has two ways of winning, in each hand. Either use his hand to suck all the moisture out of Gaara or his hook to poison him.

Nephthys
Gaara can easily harden the sand so that he could not get through

And Crocodile can loosen it enough to get through, or turn it into a sinkhole.

And the sand will attack him from all angles as there will probably be sand beneath him as well im pretty sure gaara will be able to handle that.

Wheres the proof that Gaara hardens the sand beneath the pyramid as well?

When sand is coming in all directions where is crocodile gonna go? And gaara's sand will easily take anything that crocodile can dish out in such a confined space and in so little time.

It isn't all directions.

It is just a fact gaara has greater control and could probably control crocodile.

No it isn't a fact. You have failed to prove that its that large a difference.

Again im not impressed with crocodile being able to cut sand with sand and yes im aware his sand blades also cut through rock but it doesnt matter as gaara's sand has taken MUCH WORSE than anything crocodile can dish out.

A large explosion is not necessarily a powerful explosion. Simply because it covers a large amount of space doesn't mean that it is particularly damaging. In fact as the energy is so spread out, this is likely not the case.

And how is he gonna tear the seals off which are on the surface of the pyramid when he is struggling to get out of it in the first place?

Just like Raikage or No-brows did, either tear up the paper physically, or remove the seals. He could pierce the paper with sand spikes or lift the sand the seal is on away from the pyramid.

Gaara would not have to worry that much as the fight won't last that long anyway. And gaara has shown impressive feats in his ability to keep fighting as shown perfectly in this war.

I'm just pointing out that Gaara is limited by his physical body, while Crocodile is not.

Rikudo sennin
There is no point bringing up the fact that he lost to pre-G2 Luffy. And lol, intangibility and dehydrating someone isn't impressive.

And no, Crocodile would not lose to Gaara. On top of being most certainly faster, Crocodile's moves are still more broken. What will Gaara do to him? Control him? That will only work when he is in Sand mode and he can immediately turn back into human. If he's in Sand Mode, all Gaara can try to do it control him which can be countered by turning human. If Croc is in human mode, Gaara can try to attack him which won't work because he can become sand. The ONLY way for Gaara to win is by sealing him, which I don't think would work on the much faster Crocodile. Crocodile on the other hand has two ways of winning, in each hand. Either use his hand to suck all the moisture out of Gaara or his hook to poison him.

What?!
WHEN gaara starts controlling him and he turns back into a human he will just get sand raped by all the sand attacks coming at him you know all the sand that will be dogy piling him and he is useless without his fruit so he would get killed fast. If he switches back into sand the gaara sand will hold him down and seal him and if he goes human he will still be covered in sand either way.
And crocodile is not relatively fast at all as he only dissipated himself and floated to his enemy. Gaara can sense and react. Not that he has to with his automatic defense anyway.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/548/10
Crocodile will iterally have to fight through gaara's mom LOL.
And what stops gaara from fusing his sand with crocodile's body giving him another way or controlling him?

And Crocodile can loosen it enough to get through, or turn it into a sinkhole.

Wheres the proof that Gaara hardens the sand beneath the pyramid as well?

It isn't all directions.

No it isn't a fact. You have failed to prove that its that large a difference.

A large explosion is not necessarily a powerful explosion. Simply because it covers a large amount of space doesn't mean that it is particularly damaging. In fact as the energy is so spread out, this is likely not the case.

Just like Raikage or No-brows did, either tear up the paper physically, or remove the seals. He could pierce the paper with sand spikes or lift the sand the seal is on away from the pyramid.

I'm just pointing out that Gaara is limited by his physical body, while Crocodile is not.

Crocodile will not loosen it as gaara control over the sand will prevent that.

The pyramid obviously has a base that is made of sand.

No I have proved gaara has better feats and has done more versatile things with his sand. Crocodile hasn't shown anything on his level.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/5
It took 5 susanoo blades to cut through gaara's automatic defense which as you can see was only a small amount of sand. It can easily take any of crocodile's sand blades.
And deidara and gaara were both gaara were confident that deidara's c3 would destroy all of sunagakure which is fairly large
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/248/2

He is gonna lift the sand on the surface of the pyramid when he is struggling to get out from the INSIDE and doesn't even no the seals are being placed?

Gaara can counter anything crocodile has got.

Bentley
Gaara would not let that happen he will simply just control him. Even if he could fuse with the sand he will be fusing with sand under gaara's control and he would be in more trouble. And he would not slip out before the tags are put. croc loses.

So if Gaara cannot beat Croc's control he loses right?

General question: can Crocodile or any other logia shift their consiouness through the elements they control to achieve virtual teleportation?

AuraAngel
What?!
WHEN gaara starts controlling him and he turns back into a human he will just get sand raped by all the sand attacks coming at him you know all the sand that will be dogy piling him and he is useless without his fruit so he would get killed fast. If he switches back into sand the gaara sand will hold him down and seal him and if he goes human he will still be covered in sand either way.
And crocodile is not relatively fast at all as he only dissipated himself and floated to his enemy. Gaara can sense and react. Not that he has to with his automatic defense anyway.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/548/10
Crocodile will iterally have to fight through gaara's mom LOL.
And what stops gaara from fusing his sand with crocodile's body giving him another way or controlling him?

Calm down bro. They aren't real.
No, you seem to not understand how Crocodiles powers work. Upon getting touched by anything, he will turn into sand(cept water of course). It's not a conscious decision. If he turns into sand, then yeah I imagine Gaara eventually getting the smart idea of trying to control him. This can't work when Crocodile merely has to become tangible again. And lol, Gaara's automatic defense pales next to Crocodile's.

Of course, you're ignoring one thing: Crocodile is without question smarter than Gaara. He'll figure out a way to win far sooner than Gaara would.

Rikudo sennin
Calm down bro. They aren't real.
No, you seem to not understand how Crocodiles powers work. Upon getting touched by anything, he will turn into sand(cept water of course). It's not a conscious decision. If he turns into sand, then yeah I imagine Gaara eventually getting the smart idea of trying to control him. This can't work when Crocodile merely has to become tangible again. And lol, Gaara's automatic defense pales next to Crocodile's.

Of course, you're ignoring one thing: Crocodile is without question smarter than Gaara. He'll figure out a way to win far sooner than Gaara would.

HELLO! If I put some lettuce inbetween to pieces of huge bread then it will be unable to move. Now if gaara captures crocodile in his sand form he will just be a pile of sand encased inside all of gaara's and therefore cannot move! And if he turns human then he gets ****ed up even more so. What point does he have of constantly changing his form when regardless he has sand coming at him in every direction relentlessly in a attempt to capture and immobilize him. Turning into a human will just get him killed.

Crocodile ran a secret organization and planned a coup d'etat.
So?
Gaara is running one of the FIVE GREAT shinobi villages!
He also helped in the strategic work of the ALLIED SHINOBI FORCES!
He is COMMANDING one of the divisions of the allied shinobi forces
And he used his brain to beat the second mizukage
Gaara is smart to!

Crocodile has no way of penetrating his defense!
Gaara can control him!
Gaara can seal him!
Crocodile can't even get close enough to touch him!

Gaara wins!

Nephthys
Haha, ok you are clearly something of a fanboy, so don't expect an answer from me. Just to let you know.

Rikudo sennin
So if Gaara cannot beat Croc's control he loses right?

General question: can Crocodile or any other logia shift their consiouness through the elements they control to achieve virtual teleportation?

No gaara has many options as unlike crocodile he has more versatile abilities with sand. Though he won't have to go that far as gaara can and will control him.

Im not sure I have only read up to the beggining of the alabasta arc. Though if they could I doubt it would be instant and if he fuses with gaara sand then gaara can for sure control him.

Rikudo sennin
Haha, ok you are clearly something of a fanboy, so don't expect an answer from me. Just to let you know.

It's okay if you just have run out of arguments.
If you do not have anyway of proving me wrong then please don't reply.

Nephthys
Just making sure you don't try and claim my lack of response as you 'winning'. It's simply that you are beneath me.

AuraAngel
HELLO! If I put some lettuce inbetween to pieces of huge bread then it will be unable to move. Now if gaara captures crocodile in his sand form he will just be a pile of sand encased inside all of gaara's and therefore cannot move! And if he turns human then he gets ****ed up even more so. What point does he have of constantly changing his form when regardless he has sand coming at him in every direction relentlessly in a attempt to capture and immobilize him. Turning into a human will just get him killed.

Crocodile ran a secret organization and planned a coup d'etat.
So?
Gaara is running one of the FIVE GREAT shinobi villages!
He also helped in the strategic work of the ALLIED SHINOBI FORCES!
He is COMMANDING one of the divisions of the allied shinobi forces
And he used his brain to beat the second mizukage
Gaara is smart to!

Crocodile has no way of penetrating his defense!
Gaara can control him!
Gaara can seal him!
Crocodile can't even get close enough to touch him!

Gaara wins!

Of course the lettuce can't move. It's lettuce. It's not going to move under any condition(unless the wind is blowing.) And why can't sand move through sand? That's stupid.

Crocodile planned things out so far in advanced that the only reason the plan failed was because of Robin's treachery and lack of knowledge concerning Sanji. He is a tactical mastermind. Gaara on the other hand is almost an idiot really. He didn't understand that there are ninja in the world who can read minds and let A kill Zetsu. And no, knowing the temperature of gold doesn't make him smart. The only reason he beat the Mizukage was because he had help.

Moving through it seems like it would work nicely.
Not if he's human.
True but more often than not, he probably won't.
People don't seem to have a problem getting too close to Gaara.

Man, Kazekage dick must taste delicious or something for you to get so emotionally involved in this.

Your powers of observation are astounding.

Rikudo sennin
Just making sure you don't try and claim my lack of response as you 'winning'. It's simply that you are beneath me.

That is cuz I am gonna continue a fight with someone who doesn't even have good arguments anymore and is clearly running out of ideas I have no reason to have initially pointed that out. I am offended that you have the nerve to say that I am "Beneath you" as through out this entire debate I still maintained the idea that you were a nice person and a level headed thinker. You have disappointed and disgusted me please leave.

Of course the lettuce can't move. It's lettuce. It's not going to move under any condition(unless the wind is blowing.) And why can't sand move through sand? That's stupid.

Crocodile planned things out so far in advanced that the only reason the plan failed was because of Robin's treachery and lack of knowledge concerning Sanji. He is a tactical mastermind. Gaara on the other hand is almost an idiot really. He didn't understand that there are ninja in the world who can read minds and let A kill Zetsu. And no, knowing the temperature of gold doesn't make him smart. The only reason he beat the Mizukage was because he had help.

Moving through it seems like it would work nicely.
Not if he's human.
True but more often than not, he probably won't.
People don't seem to have a problem getting too close to Gaara.

Man, Kazekage dick must taste delicious or something for you to get so emotionally involved in this.

Your powers of observation are astounding.

The sand is too dense and under gaara's control so he would not let it happen.

Go re read that chapter that showcases gaara being "almost an idiot really" because his response only concerned the mei's idea of interrogation not mind reading. If that is your only proof he is stupid then you got nothing as I have shown plenty otherwise. And all of crocodile's mental feats were all with years of planning and he still failed pathetic.

Crococdile is not moving through gaara's sand easily and if he did he would subjugate himself to gaara's control. And no gaara is extremely dificult to get to and crocodile does not have the ability to beat him. Any one who "easily" got to him probably did it in part 1.

Wow that's sad you can only resort to a childish comment filled with lackluster comedy in a attempt to hide the fact you have no other arguments. Sad.

Nephthys
That is cuz I am gonna continue a fight with someone who doesn't even have good arguments anymore and is clearly running out of ideas I have no reason to have initially pointed that out. I am offended that you have the nerve to say that I am "Beneath you" as through out this entire debate I still maintained the idea that you were a nice person and a level headed thinker. You have disappointed and disgusted me please leave.

I ceased to be a nice person when you started to speak down to my lover bro Aura.

Rikudo sennin
I ceased to be a nice person when you started to speak down to my lover bro Aura.

hahaha no that wasn't funny and I never did that. Pitiful excuse for your horrible attitude and inability to debate.

Nephthys
Fine, then I just don't like you. You were the guy who pissed me off last time as well.

Rikudo sennin
Fine, then I just don't like you. You were the guy who pissed me off last time as well.

For what?!

AuraAngel
The sand is too dense and under gaara's control so he would not let it happen.

Go re read that chapter that showcases gaara being "almost an idiot really" because his response only concerned the mei's idea of interrogation not mind reading. If that is your only proof he is stupid then you got nothing as I have shown plenty otherwise. And all of crocodile's mental feats were all with years of planning and he still failed pathetic.

Crococdile is not moving through gaara's sand easily and if he did he would subjugate himself to gaara's control. And no gaara is extremely dificult to get to and crocodile does not have the ability to beat him. Any one who "easily" got to him probably did it in part 1.

Wow that's sad you can only resort to a childish comment filled with lackluster comedy in a attempt to hide the fact you have no other arguments. Sad.

Why and how would he be able to stop someone faster than him?

Mind reading is a type of interrogation. And no, you have nothing that proves he is smart. Gaara is a general and a kage? So is A. A is the person who leads Gaara. He is a blithering idiot(hyperbole but A is not very smart).

Why not? And no, people have gotten to him in part 2. He died because his opponent outsmarted him and Madara is pretty thoroughly kicking his ass.

Hahaha! I love it. Of course I'm childish. I'm arguing who would win between the Sand Controlling Pirate and the Sand Controlling Ninja. This whole thing is childish. Of course, I freely admit to it. I'll let you in on a little secret:I don't really care who wins. I'm taking Crocodile's side purely because it's so damn funny to get a rise out of you. And you know why that is so easy to do? Because you're childish but don't realize exactly how childish you are. smile

Nephthys
For what?!

You called Shirahoshi a whore.

Rikudo sennin
Why and how would he be able to stop someone faster than him?

Mind reading is a type of interrogation. And no, you have nothing that proves he is smart. Gaara is a general and a kage? So is A. A is the person who leads Gaara. He is a blithering idiot(hyperbole but A is not very smart).

Why not? And no, people have gotten to him in part 2. He died because his opponent outsmarted him and Madara is pretty thoroughly kicking his ass.

Hahaha! I love it. Of course I'm childish. I'm arguing who would win between the Sand Controlling Pirate and the Sand Controlling Ninja. This whole thing is childish. Of course, I freely admit to it. I'll let you in on a little secret:I don't really care who wins. I'm taking Crocodile's side purely because it's so damn funny to get a rise out of you. And you know why that is so easy to do? Because you're childish but don't realize exactly how childish you are. smile

Crocodile is not fast enough to get past his auto defence!

A is not an idiot just has anger management. And being a kage means you have to be smart.

He used his power to save his village and do a spectacular feat. It was a dirty trick. And what a foolish argument bringing up madara as anyone would be getting there ass handed to them by edo madara.

"You don't care who wins" oh really great that perfectly explains why your arguments were shit smile. Nice fake story to compensate for your poor debating skills and inability to make a proper comeback.

wakkawakkawakka
This thread is lulzy stick out tongue

AuraAngel
Crocodile is not fast enough to get past his auto defence!

A is not an idiot just has anger management. And being a kage means you have to be smart.

He used his power to save his village and do a spectacular feat. It was a dirty trick. And what a foolish argument bringing up madara as anyone would be getting there ass handed to them by edo madara.

"You don't care who wins" oh really great that perfectly explains why your arguments were shit smile. Nice fake story to compensate for your poor debating skills and inability to make a proper comeback.

Dude is faster the bullets, which are too hardcore for the Narutoverse. smile

Haha, no it doesn't. And no, A is indeed an idiot.

A dirty trick that he fell for. Crocodile is a master at dirty tricks.

No, I really do not lol. But then again, I don't really care if you believe me or not. It's the people reading this that are ultimately going to decide who has the better arguments. I rarely care what people think of me. I have the least drive of any person I know on here. But then again, I'm pretty nice to most people I think.

Rikudo sennin
Dude is faster the bullets, which are too hardcore for the Narutoverse. smile

Haha, no it doesn't. And no, A is indeed an idiot.

A dirty trick that he fell for. Crocodile is a master at dirty tricks.

No, I really do not lol. But then again, I don't really care if you believe me or not. It's the people reading this that are ultimately going to decide who has the better arguments. I rarely care what people think of me. I have the least drive of any person I know on here. But then again, I'm pretty nice to most people I think.

And were is your proof of narutoverse being unable to handle bullets. You could say the same about the bleachverse since they mostly use swords and fly. Crocodile himself most of the time took bullets I don't even remember him dodging them. Besides gaara's defense reacted to kimmimaro's bone bullets so it doesn't matter.

You have to be a smart kage as you will be governing a village from a military point to a economical one. And A is reckless not stupid stop making foolish assumptions.

Please like there are gonna be a bunch of sunagakure villages around when gaara and crocodile are fighting elsewhere. At the end of the day crocodile is beat gaara has a counter to all his pitiful abilities and you couldn't even counter my arguments.

Nice speech not. At the end of the day you just went on to getting personal and being a little ***** who makes up stories that they have no proof is true because they have no counter argument. Just go.

AuraAngel
And were is your proof of narutoverse being unable to handle bullets. You could say the same about the bleachverse since they mostly use swords and fly. Crocodile himself most of the time took bullets I don't even remember him dodging them. Besides gaara's defense reacted to kimmimaro's bone bullets so it doesn't matter.

You have to be a smart kage as you will be governing a village from a military point to a economical one. And A is reckless not stupid stop making foolish assumptions.

Please like there are gonna be a bunch of sunagakure villages around when gaara and crocodile are fighting elsewhere. At the end of the day crocodile is beat gaara has a counter to all his pitiful abilities and you couldn't even counter my arguments.

Nice speech not. At the end of the day you just went on to getting personal and being a little ***** who makes up stories that they have no proof is true because they have no counter argument. Just go.

Word of God. He fights on even ground with a guy who can react to bullets, often outspeeding him. And bone bullets as far as I know, have not been calced.

Clearly not. You have aides to assist you. And no, A is pretty stupid. Calling it reckless doesn't change anything.

Because clearly that is the only way for Crocodile to fight dirty. And what is Gaara's counter to Crocodile sucking all the moisture out of him?

Hahaha. "Nice speech not." And lol, calling me a little *****. Dude, this is exactly what I'm talking about when I say it's so easy to get you riled up. Need to stop that. Otherwise people will troll you endlessly. Also, saying I have no counter argument isn't exactly true.

And I will never go. I shall never leave! Perish the thought! I've...I've truly enjoyed the time we've spent together. Please don't make me leave! D:

Q99
Note that what WoG was on the subject is that "Bullets would make kunai obsolete."

Not that ninja can't handle them, but that they'd replace kunai as a sidearm.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Note that what WoG was on the subject is that "Bullets would make kunai obsolete."

Not that ninja can't handle them, but that they'd replace kunai as a sidearm.

Right: Too hardcore, like I said. 313

Though seriously speaking, having guns and such does help us to calc feats since we know the speed of a gunshot. A kunai thrown by a superhuman is less familiar.

Q99
Right: Too hardcore, like I said. 313

Though seriously speaking, having guns and such does help us to calc feats since we know the speed of a gunshot. A kunai thrown by a superhuman is less familiar.

Kinda, except for the fact it's also quite clear most mangaka have no idea precisely how fast a gunshot is ^^ (plus, stuff like type of powder used can change the number a lot)

Sometimes the answer seems to be, "A couple times faster than a punch, right?"

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Kinda, except for the fact it's also quite clear most mangaka have no idea precisely how fast a gunshot is ^^ (plus, stuff like type of powder used can change the number a lot)

Sometimes the answer seems to be, "A couple times faster than a punch, right?"

It's as fast as a gunshot kiddo, that's all they need to know. stick out tongue

Eh, who knows? I'm not big on calcs anyway. Use them scarcely to begin with and only because on here you tend to look better with them(and you do).

Oh and do you believe I particularly care about the outcome of this fight? stick out tongue

NemeBro
Luffy was intercepting bullets in the opening chapters of the manga.

Crocodile is faster than Gaara, lol.

Bentley
No gaara has many options as unlike crocodile he has more versatile abilities with sand. Though he won't have to go that far as gaara can and will control him.

Im not sure I have only read up to the beggining of the alabasta arc. Though if they could I doubt it would be instant and if he fuses with gaara sand then gaara can for sure control him.

You're dodging my question: if Gaara cannot control him, then he loses... Right?

Q99
You're dodging my question: if Gaara cannot control him, then he loses... Right?

If Gaara can prevent Croc from controlling other sand well enough to contain him for a short time, then he can do a containment seal even if Croc's body itself remains uncontrolled.

Bentley
So I get Croc cannot, in fact, pass his consiousness to other bodies made of sand other than his own, right?

Q99
So I get Croc cannot, in fact, pass his consiousness to other bodies made of sand other than his own, right?

I don't think logia can do that. If his sand is trapped, I think he's trapped.

Rikudo sennin
Word of God. He fights on even ground with a guy who can react to bullets, often outspeeding him. And bone bullets as far as I know, have not been calced.

Clearly not. You have aides to assist you. And no, A is pretty stupid. Calling it reckless doesn't change anything.

Because clearly that is the only way for Crocodile to fight dirty. And what is Gaara's counter to Crocodile sucking all the moisture out of him?

Hahaha. "Nice speech not." And lol, calling me a little *****. Dude, this is exactly what I'm talking about when I say it's so easy to get you riled up. Need to stop that. Otherwise people will troll you endlessly. Also, saying I have no counter argument isn't exactly true.

And I will never go. I shall never leave! Perish the thought! I've...I've truly enjoyed the time we've spent together. Please don't make me leave! D:

Doesn't matter as gaara has reacted to bullets to.

Oh let me get this straight a completely retarded person can become hokage as long as their strong and love their village? Every leader has people to consult what a poor argument. A is smart as a kage must be smart end of story. Your just denying it which is weird as all kage have shown themselves to be smart.

Crocodile can never touch gaara as he will never get past his defense.

Nice advice to bad I don't care smile. Stay on topic or don't talk at all which is clearly hard for you considering your abysmal skill in debating.

Seriously don't become a comedian.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by NemeBro
Luffy was intercepting bullets in the opening chapters of the manga.

Crocodile is faster than Gaara, lol.
Gaara easily reacted to bone bullets. Crocodile can't do shit.

Most logia's cannot control the element of their fruit if it is not created by them. Like ace can control fire he created but not an outside source. Well at least I think that was one of the weaknesses of the logia df. Though crocodile can control other sand I think he didn't show the ability to fuse with it.

XanatosForever
Oh let me get this straight a completely retarded person can become hokage as long as their strong and love their village?

...Well...Naruto does want to be Hokage...no expression

AuraAngel
Doesn't matter as gaara has reacted to bullets to.

Oh let me get this straight a completely retarded person can become hokage as long as their strong and love their village? Every leader has people to consult what a poor argument. A is smart as a kage must be smart end of story. Your just denying it which is weird as all kage have shown themselves to be smart.

Crocodile can never touch gaara as he will never get past his defense.

Nice advice to bad I don't care smile. Stay on topic or don't talk at all which is clearly hard for you considering your abysmal skill in debating.

Seriously don't become a comedian.

Crocodile has reacted to better bullets. And Gaara has never reacted to bullets, his defense did. Crocodile looked at, saw, and dodged "bullets", meaning his reaction time is equal to that of the Sand defense and better than Gaara's.

Well yes. And no, you're assuming that just because he is a Kage, A is smart. What A does suggests otherwise. Actions are better than titles.

He is just as fast as the defense in his non-sandy form. In his sand form, he is faster. Crocodile blitzes, yay.

too* And clearly the above three passages show that and I'm completely off topic. And you know...calling someone absymal at arguing is in itself off topic. Quit insulting me dewd. We got manga to argue. Manga are SERIOUS ****ING BIZNESS.

NemeBro
Gaara easily reacted to bone bullets. Crocodile can't do shit. How fast were those bone bullets?

See, we actually know how fast actual bullets are, all you have is an attack with "bullets" in the name.

And yet you wonder why you are considered an idiot.

Oh, and Crocodile can control sand he didn't create. This is why he was considered unbeatable in Alabasta: Because Alabasta is a desert island.

Seriously, it's like you haven't even readh One Piece.

AuraAngel

He really hasn't.

NemeBro
Hahahahaha what?

Get the **** out of here kid.

AuraAngel
Hahahahaha what?

Get the **** out of here kid.

M-Me? :'(

Nephthys
Yeah no one likes you Aura, piss off. >:C

XanatosForever
I don't mind Aura. no expression

Rikudo sennin
Crocodile has reacted to better bullets. And Gaara has never reacted to bullets, his defense did. Crocodile looked at, saw, and dodged "bullets", meaning his reaction time is equal to that of the Sand defense and better than Gaara's.

Well yes. And no, you're assuming that just because he is a Kage, A is smart. What A does suggests otherwise. Actions are better than titles.

He is just as fast as the defense in his non-sandy form. In his sand form, he is faster. Crocodile blitzes, yay.

too* And clearly the above three passages show that and I'm completely off topic. And you know...calling someone absymal at arguing is in itself off topic. Quit insulting me dewd. We got manga to argue. Manga are SERIOUS ****ING BIZNESS.

Where is your proof that bone bullets are not as fast as lead and metal ones? Crocodile cannot get past gaara's defense

Im not assuming anything he is a kage so I know for a fact that he is smart your just in denial.

His sand form showed nothing other then dispersing and reforming near someone gaara can sense and his defense will protect himself.

I cannot control the fact that you keep changing the subject when I have tried to stay on it. You talking about me now doing that will push the debate even more downhill. From now on just talk about the debate.

At the end of the day
1.Crocodile can be controlled.
2.Crocodile and be caught incapacitated and sealed.
3.Crocodile cannot get through his automatic defense.
4.Even if by a miracle crocodile touches him gaara is wearing SAND armor so crocodile cannot absorb shit as his dehydration ability even on other objects only reduces it to sand which is what his armor is so fail.
Gaara has all the means and the brain to get rid of crocodile end of story.

How fast were those bone bullets?

See, we actually know how fast actual bullets are, all you have is an attack with "bullets" in the name.

And yet you wonder why you are considered an idiot.

Oh, and Crocodile can control sand he didn't create. This is why he was considered unbeatable in Alabasta: Because Alabasta is a desert island.

Seriously, it's like you haven't even readh One Piece.

Eww it's you again the horrible rude debator

What is the difference between this bullet and a normal one? Nothing
Kimmimaro's bone bullets are tiny bullet shaped bones
that are ejected using muscles and chakra instantly like how gun powder and other mechanisms in a gun power and push the bullet.
They rotate in the air just like a normal bullet something most other bullet named attacks in the anime do not do.

You have poor research skills as usual scroll up to the sixth comment on this the 4th page and you would know that I already know and stated crocodile can control other sand. Fail. Yeah im considered the idiot.

The Scenario
He doesn't have to prove a negative. You, however, are the one claiming that bone bullets are as fast as the normal variety, so you have the burden of proof to do so.

Until you do, you can't actually claim that Gaara is a bullet timer. (Muscle doesn't actually compare to gunpowder as a launching mechanism, just so you know. Chakra might, but you'd need to prove similar speed.)

AuraAngel
Where is your proof that bone bullets are not as fast as lead and metal ones? Crocodile cannot get past gaara's defense

You don't read much do you? The Sand Shield is as fast as bullets, Gaara isn't. Gaara doesn't have to react to anything, his precious shield does it for him. Crocodile has shown reactions to bullets and can move to dodge them. He does this while human and he is far faster as sand. He IS faster than Gaara's sand shield.

Im not assuming anything he is a kage so I know for a fact that he is smart your just in denial.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-18116-5/naruto/chapter-458.html

A breaks the rules within a second, causing conflict. This also causes him to lose respect in Mifune's eyes, who is the one to appoint the SA leader. The only reason he gets the position is because he is more trusting than an old jerk, a teenager who doesn't know how to do anything, and a lady(who would have been the best pick) who comes from an unfortunate village.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31674-15/naruto/chapter-463.html

Sacrifices his arm against an opponent he has an advantage against. He later would have sacrificed his leg. He doesn't replace his arm. The guy literally would have crippled himself just to get to Sasuke(who might have survived with Susano'o).

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/541/10

Raikage threatens to KILL Naruto for stepping out of line. Was Naruto being foolish? Yes. But Raikage is literally about to give up one of his secret weapons without thinking of an alternative(like, pfft, knocking him out). Tsunade even points out that he does NOT have the authority to do this. He would have caused disunion in the army and, even though he didn't know it at the time, caused the army to be destroyed by the Zetsu.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/543

Tries to attack a guy after he was just sparred. Had Minato wanted to, he could have killed A(and Bee+whoever the hell else). A put everyone in danger because Minato made his dick feel tiny.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-28731-4/naruto/chapter-460.html

Kills a guy who they could interrogate. Gaara is wrong, they have ninja who can read minds. There is literally one in that very room. Mei was completely right. Kishi messed up.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-18115-13/naruto/chapter-457.html

Committed actions that would have provoked war had Konoha not spared them. Yamato there seemed certain that Konoha could have destroyed them. More or less right.

You can call these actions reckless but they are in fact stupid. He doesn't think ahead enough and doesn't realize how badly things can go wrong. His leading of the Alliance comes down to let Shikamaru's dad do it and effectively Onoki is the leader of the Kage in battle. A sees through Minato's obvious technique and figures out that Danzo is evil(everyone already knew that so way to catch up). A has been consistently stupid. You have nothing to say against this. A Kage does not equal genius. Gaara is not smart just because he is a Kage.

His sand form showed nothing other then dispersing and reforming near someone gaara can sense and his defense will protect himself.

No it hasn't and Crocodile is faster than both the defense and Gaara's reactions.

I cannot control the fact that you keep changing the subject when I have tried to stay on it. You talking about me now doing that will push the debate even more downhill. From now on just talk about the debate.

No, I won't. Because you have to learn that at the end of the day, we don't care. Until you do, you won't get any respect from anyone on here.

At the end of the day
1.Crocodile can be controlled.
2.Crocodile and be caught incapacitated and sealed.
3.Crocodile cannot get through his automatic defense.
4.Even if by a miracle crocodile touches him gaara is wearing SAND armor so crocodile cannot absorb shit as his dehydration ability even on other objects only reduces it to sand which is what his armor is so fail.
Gaara has all the means and the brain to get rid of crocodile end of story.

1. Not really, he can turn into sand and turn back before Gaara can even realized.
2. He is faster than Gaara's thought process so no.
3. He is faster than the sand because he can dodge bullets from point blank range.
4. You are a ****ing idiot. Crocodile will know he is wearing Sand and will just get the water from the body under the sand. The minute his hand touches Gaara, he wins.
He has none of that.

Rikudo sennin
You don't read much do you? The Sand Shield is as fast as bullets, Gaara isn't. Gaara doesn't have to react to anything, his precious shield does it for him. Crocodile has shown reactions to bullets and can move to dodge them. He does this while human and he is far faster as sand. He IS faster than Gaara's sand shield.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-18116-5/naruto/chapter-458.html

A breaks the rules within a second, causing conflict. This also causes him to lose respect in Mifune's eyes, who is the one to appoint the SA leader. The only reason he gets the position is because he is more trusting than an old jerk, a teenager who doesn't know how to do anything, and a lady(who would have been the best pick) who comes from an unfortunate village.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31674-15/naruto/chapter-463.html

Sacrifices his arm against an opponent he has an advantage against. He later would have sacrificed his leg. He doesn't replace his arm. The guy literally would have crippled himself just to get to Sasuke(who might have survived with Susano'o).

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/541/10

Raikage threatens to KILL Naruto for stepping out of line. Was Naruto being foolish? Yes. But Raikage is literally about to give up one of his secret weapons without thinking of an alternative(like, pfft, knocking him out). Tsunade even points out that he does NOT have the authority to do this. He would have caused disunion in the army and, even though he didn't know it at the time, caused the army to be destroyed by the Zetsu.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/543

Tries to attack a guy after he was just sparred. Had Minato wanted to, he could have killed A(and Bee+whoever the hell else). A put everyone in danger because Minato made his dick feel tiny.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-28731-4/naruto/chapter-460.html

Kills a guy who they could interrogate. Gaara is wrong, they have ninja who can read minds. There is literally one in that very room. Mei was completely right. Kishi messed up.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-18115-13/naruto/chapter-457.html

Committed actions that would have provoked war had Konoha not spared them. Yamato there seemed certain that Konoha could have destroyed them. More or less right.

You can call these actions reckless but they are in fact stupid. He doesn't think ahead enough and doesn't realize how badly things can go wrong. His leading of the Alliance comes down to let Shikamaru's dad do it and effectively Onoki is the leader of the Kage in battle. A sees through Minato's obvious technique and figures out that Danzo is evil(everyone already knew that so way to catch up). A has been consistently stupid. You have nothing to say against this. A Kage does not equal genius. Gaara is not smart just because he is a Kage.

No it hasn't and Crocodile is faster than both the defense and Gaara's reactions.

No, I won't. Because you have to learn that at the end of the day, we don't care. Until you do, you won't get any respect from anyone on here.

1. Not really, he can turn into sand and turn back before Gaara can even realized.
2. He is faster than Gaara's thought process so no.
3. He is faster than the sand because he can dodge bullets from point blank range.
4. You are a ****ing idiot. Crocodile will know he is wearing Sand and will just get the water from the body under the sand. The minute his hand touches Gaara, he wins.
He has none of that.

Oh my God get it through your head crocodile is not that fast in his sand form and in his sand form gaara can control him. Gaara is defense can tank all of crocodile's attacks and block everything he has got.

A majority of the stuff you posted of him being rash and foolish is perfectly understandable. He thinks he just lost his brother and on top of it all the guy who did it is standing right in front of him and has the nerve to act arrogant on top of attacking his bodyguards/friends. I guarantee you even the smartest of people and even you and I would act the way he did. No one can stand sasuke.

Im not defending A cuz he is clearly not the smartest kage or shinobi around. But the fact is naruto is really frustrating. People are dying for him and he is willing to go off into the battlefield wasting their sacrifice.A did not even know how strong naruto had gotten or his unique abilites. He could not risk madara winning so he knew he would have to kill naruto if necessary.

However there are stuff you are overlooking like him being chosen as supreme leader as the kage and mifune were confident he would be smarter now he knows his bro is alive.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/469/7

Him pre planning
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/529/7

He is the reason the kage got together in the first place and decided to ally themselves which was a smart move a tobi would have succeeded in his plan without them coming together.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/417/15

Whatever you can continue to change the subject if you want ill just ignore your dumbass comments.

1. I could have swore I told you why that is a horrible idea on crocs part and how that would get him killed but you obviously with your half ass imagination can't visualize it so go and re read what I said.

2.Gaara's sand can react to everything crocodile has got and he showed no fantastic speed feats the last time I saw his weak ass. In order to properly speedblitz someone has to be many times faster than there opponent something croc is not at all on top of it all he just gets taken control of.

3.Your point gaara's sand easily intercepted some. And sand crocodile will just get manhandled.

4.Oh im sorry crocodile some how not only has magically got past gaara's sand defense and now is breaking his extremely hard and dense body armor that took ground breaking punches and explosives can't take a hit from croc? If he did penetrate the armor gaara sand will have already tackled him in the seconds it took him to break him and capture him. Gaara can even do this
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/249/1
to protect himself all the time and attack at the same time
Or even use sand clones to outnumber crocodile! See gaara has something called options and versatility unlike crocodile. You can go back to bitching and making kindergarten level jokes.

AuraAngel
Oh my God get it through your head crocodile is not that fast in his sand form and in his sand form gaara can control him. Gaara is defense can tank all of crocodile's attacks and block everything he has got.

He is. You are wrong. He has shown himself to be faster while in his sand form. His normal form is roughly as fast as Gaara's auto defense(which is faster than Gaara can react himself) and his Sand form is faster than that. Read the manga before you start spouting shit to someone who has.

A majority of the stuff you posted of him being rash and foolish is perfectly understandable. He thinks he just lost his brother and on top of it all the guy who did it is standing right in front of him and has the nerve to act arrogant on top of attacking his bodyguards/friends. I guarantee you even the smartest of people and even you and I would act the way he did. No one can stand sasuke.

Minato, Hiruzen, and several others have gone through such moments where they are fighting someone who caused the death of a love one. In Hiruzen's case, it was all the people Orochimaru killed and in Minato's case, it was Kushina's death(which admittedly hadn't happened yet but was going to happen). Both of them acted smarter than A. Hell, Sasuke is cock in his hand insane and acts smarter than A.

Im not defending A cuz he is clearly not the smartest kage or shinobi around. But the fact is naruto is really frustrating. People are dying for him and he is willing to go off into the battlefield wasting their sacrifice.A did not even know how strong naruto had gotten or his unique abilites. He could not risk madara winning so he knew he would have to kill naruto if necessary.

No, this is stupid rationalizing on your part. Killing Naruto isn't necessary. A just decides to do it because Naruto really pisses him off(on top of the more understandable causing a problem by trying to run). This is stupid.

However there are stuff you are overlooking like him being chosen as supreme leader as the kage and mifune were confident he would be smarter now he knows his bro is alive.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/469/7

Him pre planning
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/529/7

He is the reason the kage got together in the first place and decided to ally themselves which was a smart move a tobi would have succeeded in his plan without them coming together.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/417/15

Whatever you can continue to change the subject if you want ill just ignore your dumbass comments.

A is the best option they have yes. They also have poor options. Addressed this.

...It doesn't take a genius to figure out "Faster than light tech=useful" dude. It doesn't even take a particularly smart person.

He got them together to ***** at them. How smart. Mifune was the one who actually got them to get along.

1. I could have swore I told you why that is a horrible idea on crocs part and how that would get him killed but you obviously with your half ass imagination can't visualize it so go and re read what I said.

2.Gaara's sand can react to everything crocodile has got and he showed no fantastic speed feats the last time I saw his weak ass. In order to properly speedblitz someone has to be many times faster than there opponent something croc is not at all on top of it all he just gets taken control of.

3.Your point gaara's sand easily intercepted some. And sand crocodile will just get manhandled.

4.Oh im sorry crocodile some how not only has magically got past gaara's sand defense and now is breaking his extremely hard and dense body armor that took ground breaking punches and explosives can't take a hit from croc? If he did penetrate the armor gaara sand will have already tackled him in the seconds it took him to break him and capture him. Gaara can even do this
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/249/1
to protect himself all the time and attack at the same time
Or even use sand clones to outnumber crocodile! See gaara has something called options and versatility unlike crocodile. You can go back to bitching and making kindergarten level jokes.

1. You're arguing under the wrong impression that Crocodile is slower than Gaara.

2. Well dumbass, how about reading more than 2 chapters?

3. He is faster than Gaara's sand and faster than Gaara's thought process. You've yet to disprove this.

4. He is faster than the sand and he doesn't need to break through it. He merely needs to touch him. And no, Gaara won't because Crocodile thinks faster than Gaara. And no, a shield of sand is not going to keep out a guy made of sand who can manipulate And no, Sand Clones won't work because he is faster than them and is going to know if he uses them for substitution.

This is boring. You're boring me. Done now.

NemeBro
Eww it's you again the horrible rude debator

What is the difference between this bullet and a normal one? Nothing
Kimmimaro's bone bullets are tiny bullet shaped bones
that are ejected using muscles and chakra instantly like how gun powder and other mechanisms in a gun power and push the bullet.
They rotate in the air just like a normal bullet something most other bullet named attacks in the anime do not do.

You have poor research skills as usual scroll up to the sixth comment on this the 4th page and you would know that I already know and stated crocodile can control other sand. Fail. Yeah im considered the idiot. I don't have to prove a thing.

You do.

Prove they are as fast as bullets little boy.

A football rotates in the air like a bullet, it isn't as fast as one.

And yes, you are considered the idiot.

Rikudo sennin
He is. You are wrong. He has shown himself to be faster while in his sand form. His normal form is roughly as fast as Gaara's auto defense(which is faster than Gaara can react himself) and his Sand form is faster than that. Read the manga before you start spouting shit to someone who has.

Minato, Hiruzen, and several others have gone through such moments where they are fighting someone who caused the death of a love one. In Hiruzen's case, it was all the people Orochimaru killed and in Minato's case, it was Kushina's death(which admittedly hadn't happened yet but was going to happen). Both of them acted smarter than A. Hell, Sasuke is cock in his hand insane and acts smarter than A.

No, this is stupid rationalizing on your part. Killing Naruto isn't necessary. A just decides to do it because Naruto really pisses him off(on top of the more understandable causing a problem by trying to run). This is stupid.

A is the best option they have yes. They also have poor options. Addressed this.

...It doesn't take a genius to figure out "Faster than light tech=useful" dude. It doesn't even take a particularly smart person.

He got them together to ***** at them. How smart. Mifune was the one who actually got them to get along.

1. You're arguing under the wrong impression that Crocodile is slower than Gaara.

2. Well dumbass, how about reading more than 2 chapters?

3. He is faster than Gaara's sand and faster than Gaara's thought process. You've yet to disprove this.

4. He is faster than the sand and he doesn't need to break through it. He merely needs to touch him. And no, Gaara won't because Crocodile thinks faster than Gaara. And no, a shield of sand is not going to keep out a guy made of sand who can manipulate And no, Sand Clones won't work because he is faster than them and is going to know if he uses them for substitution.

This is boring. You're boring me. Done now.

Your argument is based on the idea that gaara's sand is at it's limits when it comes to the bullets. That was part 1 gaara part 2 gaara must be way better. Fact is gaara does not even have to react himself either.

"All the people orochimaru killed" lol hiruzen loved orochimaru as a son and still was having trouble with killing him emotionally that is why he did not act like A nor was he in the state to be able to be as risky as A. Not even gonna comment on minato as that was a different situation.

1. Actually im not gaara's sand just can react to him quite easily plus his feats are worth nothing.

2.Well dumbass how about getting your facts straight and knowing a single crocodile vs luffy fight lasted more than two chapters loser.

3. And you have yet to prove crocodile is faster as you just state he is. Gaara's defense/mom will do all the protecting for him.

4. What a idiotic argument. What proof do you have that he is faster than gaara's sand? Which If I have to note has speed feats and alot of abilities. Gaara's sand manipulation>Crocodile's sand manipulation FACT. Can you show me a scan of crocodile fusing with other sand? Not that it matters as if he goes into gaara's sand then he will be exposing himself to chakra rich sand which will give gaara the ability to control him.

Sucks to be you as at the end of the day crocodile will be finished in a flash gaara takes control of him and seals him he turns inot a human he just gets himself killed faster. that plus his lackluster speedfeats.

Oh your bored now that's great code for giving up *****. Oh by the way I love how you said how you do not care who wins yet your still trying so hard to prove a pointless scenario.

I don't have to prove a thing.

You do.

Prove they are as fast as bullets little boy.

A football rotates in the air like a bullet, it isn't as fast as one.

And yes, you are considered the idiot.

LOL you love proving ow dumb you are! There are reasons that I listed as to why kimmimaro's bone bullets and regular bullets should be the same speed. A football would not fit those standards. Of course you being a idiot would not understand. LOL you still call me an idiot after I proved you wrong. Patheticsmile

NemeBro
No, you didn't prove your claim, because you can't.

Seriously, stop posting.

Bentley
Lol at the Kimmimaro bullet thing.

XanatosForever
...Question.

Gaara's sand manipulation>Crocodile's sand manipulation FACT.

Do you know what a fact is?

AuraAngel
Oh hey, look what I found.

http://www.mangapanda.com/103-44810-8/one-piece/chapter-570.html

Suddenly what was at least arguable is now not. If Crocodile can react to and block an attack from Mihawk(physically), he isn't losing. Rikudo, if you didn't know, Mihawk could destroy all of Sunagakure by himself.

The page before has a nice feat for Dos Bones too. So good that it's kind of inconsistent.

Rikudo sennin
Oh hey, look what I found.

http://www.mangapanda.com/103-44810-8/one-piece/chapter-570.html

Suddenly what was at least arguable is now not. If Crocodile can react to and block an attack from Mihawk(physically), he isn't losing. Rikudo, if you didn't know, Mihawk could destroy all of Sunagakure by himself.

The page before has a nice feat for Dos Bones too. So good that it's kind of inconsistent.

You think that is a nice feat? He saw mihawk attacking luffy so he ran in and blocked his attack. Mihawk was not putting a lot of power into that attack just like his strike at daz bones it was not even close to the slashes he did to beat don kreig's fleat or attack whitebeard. Sakura was able to intercept sasori's attacks does that mean that sakura is as fast as sasori? Or that she has good reaction cuz she does not. Are u done now cuz you have clearly run out of ideas.

Rikudo sennin
No, you didn't prove your claim, because you can't.

Seriously, stop posting.

Someone is in denial you seriously suck at debating just go.

Lol at the Kimmimaro bullet thing.

Go away I pointed out the similarities!

Originally posted by XanatosForever
...Question.

Do you know what a fact is?

Let me rephrase then gaara is very likely better than crocodile in sand control based on feats.

AuraAngel
You think that is a nice feat? He saw mihawk attacking luffy so he ran in and blocked his attack. Mihawk was not putting a lot of power into that attack just like his strike at daz bones it was not even close to the slashes he did to beat don kreig's fleat or attack whitebeard. Sakura was able to intercept sasori's attacks does that mean that sakura is as fast as sasori? Or that she has good reaction cuz she does not. Are u done now cuz you have clearly run out of ideas.

Well no, it is a nice feat. Mihawk is fast enough to make Luffy in Gear 2 look pathetic and is able to cut a mountain sized glacier in half. And you really have no proof as to the power in that attack. And yeah, if Sakura is able to intercept his attack then that means Sakura is fast. And she does have good reactions. Though Sasori isn't exactly notable for his speed to begin with.

And really, you have no argument that his slash was weak. Mihawk had been using very power slashes throughout the fight(the aforementioned mountain cutting one was aimed at Luffy, who barely dodged with Gear 2). There is nothing to suggest that this attack was weaker. It didn't have the blade beam but I'm pretty sure it would have had it not been stopped.

But hey, we know OUR opinions on the feat. We'll just wait to hear from other.

The Scenario

Go away I pointed out the similarities!

Similarities aren't enough. The bone shards spinning in flight is nowhere near good enough to prove they're as fast as actual bullets, nor is pointing out that they are propelled by muscle, as muscle contraction doesn't compare to bullet speed (unless said muscle is proven to be faster, but I digress.)

What is the actual evidence that bone bullets are even that fast? I suggest you look for speed feat for them, first.

Mihawk is fast enough to hit a Gear 2 Luffy.

Crocodile being able to "run in" is really darn fast.

AuraAngel
Scenario, I didn't know you read One Piece. Why you no talk in thread about it?

The Scenario
I don't have much to say, honestly.

Samurai100
I'm just gonna add in my two cents and say it took a G2 Luffy to intercept Croc in the war, just for another speedfeat

NemeBro
Someone is in denial you seriously suck at debating just go.

Go away I pointed out the similarities! You didn't prove anything.

Go away.

AuraAngel
Saying things like "You suck at debating gtfo" isn't really an argument. It's just an insult. Stop it gais. Can't we all get along? D:

NemeBro
No.

Shut your ****ing face.

AuraAngel
No.

Shut your ****ing face.

*puts on Tobi mask*

Only way I know how to shut my face.

Rikudo sennin
Well no, it is a nice feat. Mihawk is fast enough to make Luffy in Gear 2 look pathetic and is able to cut a mountain sized glacier in half. And you really have no proof as to the power in that attack. And yeah, if Sakura is able to intercept his attack then that means Sakura is fast. And she does have good reactions. Though Sasori isn't exactly notable for his speed to begin with.

And really, you have no argument that his slash was weak. Mihawk had been using very power slashes throughout the fight(the aforementioned mountain cutting one was aimed at Luffy, who barely dodged with Gear 2). There is nothing to suggest that this attack was weaker. It didn't have the blade beam but I'm pretty sure it would have had it not been stopped.

But hey, we know OUR opinions on the feat. We'll just wait to hear from other.

The slash daz bones took was not nearly as big as the ones he used to attack whitebeard. It would not have gotten any bigger over time. And sakura has shit speed she was almost killed by a ZETSU CLONE that is sad. Im not even gonna point out her other showings of horrible combat ability and speed. Sasori also has better speed than her in the databooks so saying just cause she intercepted his attack does not mean she has good speed. So crocodile intercepting soemone he was watching and knows who he will attack is nothing. There is no way crocodile is in the same league as mihawk. You can leave now cuz you clearly are at the end of your tirade.

Originally posted by The Scenario
Similarities aren't enough. The bone shards spinning in flight is nowhere near good enough to prove they're as fast as actual bullets, nor is pointing out that they are propelled by muscle, as muscle contraction doesn't compare to bullet speed (unless said muscle is proven to be faster, but I digress.)

What is the actual evidence that bone bullets are even that fast? I suggest you look for speed feat for them, first.

Mihawk is fast enough to hit a Gear 2 Luffy.

Crocodile being able to "run in" is really darn fast.

It does not only use muscle and what is to say it cannot propel the bone bullets like a gun if not faster?

And crocodile being able to intercept someone who he is watching and he knows who his target is means nothing. People have intercepted others way faster than them in the manga before it does not mean they are faster or have good reaction feats.

Originally posted by Samurai100
I'm just gonna add in my two cents and say it took a G2 Luffy to intercept Croc in the war, just for another speedfeat

Your implying with the word "took" that crocodile is so fast that no one could have stopped him when actually ivankov did not try and whitebeard did not either as they left if to luffy. Even a bunch of fodder noticed his attack surely gaara's defense could.

You didn't prove anything.

Go away.

If I did not prove anything how come you have no counter arguments? And you continue to prove how dumb you are cuz I do not have to leave as not only am I actually contributing to the debate but It is MY THREAD.

Saying things like "You suck at debating gtfo" isn't really an argument. It's just an insult. Stop it gais. Can't we all get along? D:

Coming from the guy who started the insults don't dish it if you can't take it.

NemeBro
Wrong, I am assuming direct control of this thread.

This hurts you.

AuraAngel
The slash daz bones took was not nearly as big as the ones he used to attack whitebeard. It would not have gotten any bigger over time. And sakura has shit speed she was almost killed by a ZETSU CLONE that is sad. Im not even gonna point out her other showings of horrible combat ability and speed. Sasori also has better speed than her in the databooks so saying just cause she intercepted his attack does not mean she has good speed. So crocodile intercepting soemone he was watching and knows who he will attack is nothing. There is no way crocodile is in the same league as mihawk. You can leave now cuz you clearly are at the end of your tirade.

Coming from the guy who started the insults don't dish it if you can't take it.

Perhaps not as big as the one directed at Whitebeard(that was explicitly stated to be his strongest) but it was still a blade beam version. And clearly she doesn't if she can intercept Sasori while injured. And no, she wasn't. Naruto "saved" her but she has feats to suggest that she'd manage. And yeah, Crocodile is in the same league as Mihawk. You know, that whole Shichibukai thing. Hell, since the latter doesn't seem to have Haki, it wouldn't be too big a stretch to assume Crocodile would beat him.

I implied you were sucking Gaara's penis because you seem heavily biased in favor of him. You could have replied by asking something like "How's the secks with Crocodile?" or something. To which I would reply something like, the smoke is annoying and half the time it feels like I'm going through him. Hyuck.

So NemeBro is in charge of the thread now huh? I fear for my penis.

Rikudo sennin

This hurts you.

Yeah it hurts me to think that you are delusional enough to think you could loser.

AuraAngel
Quit trolling NemeBro's thread Rikudo. It's not nice.

NemeBro
Yeah this guy is a jerk.

From now on this is NemeBro's happy party time thread.

Rikudo sennin
Perhaps not as big as the one directed at Whitebeard(that was explicitly stated to be his strongest) but it was still a blade beam version. And clearly she doesn't if she can intercept Sasori while injured. And no, she wasn't. Naruto "saved" her but she has feats to suggest that she'd manage. And yeah, Crocodile is in the same league as Mihawk. You know, that whole Shichibukai thing. Hell, since the latter doesn't seem to have Haki, it wouldn't be too big a stretch to assume Crocodile would beat him.

I implied you were sucking Gaara's penis because you seem heavily biased in favor of him. You could have replied by asking something like "How's the secks with Crocodile?" or something. To which I would reply something like, the smoke is annoying and half the time it feels like I'm going through him. Hyuck.

So NemeBro is in charge of the thread now huh? I fear for my penis.

But at the end of the day it was a weaker slash. Sakura could not even react to darui and co's attack she is pathetic. Even fodder were able to spot crocodile attacking whitebeard. Mihawk is generally considered high to top tier in one piece unlike crocodile that is what I meant.

I could have but I have something called maturity. smile

Rikudo sennin
Yeah this guy is a jerk.

From now on this is NemeBro's happy party time thread.

Okay buddy have fun trying to have a party on a vs thread.

NemeBro
Stop being off-topic Rikudo Sennin.

XanatosForever

This hurts you.

NemeBro...my gods...I laughed, out loud. Thank you.

If I did not prove anything how come you have no counter arguments?

How can he counter an argument when you provided no evidence he can, you know, counter?

AuraAngel
But at the end of the day it was a weaker slash. Sakura could not even react to darui and co's attack she is pathetic. Even fodder were able to spot crocodile attacking whitebeard. Mihawk is generally considered high to top tier in one piece unlike crocodile that is what I meant.

I could have but I have something called maturity. smile

Strictly speaking, so was the slash that leveled a mountain. Since it wasn't stated to be the strongest. And she is pathetic because two students of Bee did good against her? And they didn't stop it. Hell, not even Marco. And he is but strictly speaking, Crocodile is in the same league.

Every single post you make comes with a poor "your mom" joke. Clearly you are so mature.

And what did I say about trolling NemeBro's thread? Learn manners.

Rikudo sennin
Quit trolling NemeBro's thread Rikudo. It's not nice. Originally posted by NemeBro
Stop being off-topic Rikudo Sennin.

LOL im used to people wanting what I have it's called jealousy. See ya losers.

NemeBro...my gods...I laughed, out loud. Thank you.

How can he counter an argument when you provided no evidence he can, you know, counter?

Poor sense of humor.

No I actually did prove him wrong than the little ***** resorted to calling me a idiot when he could not even do his research properly before making his kiddy statements.

NemeBro
LOL im used to people wanting what I have it's called jealousy. See ya losers. Oh so you're leaving?

Success!

Nephthys
Rikudo, there is an ignore button peoples profiles you know.

Rikudo sennin
Strictly speaking, so was the slash that leveled a mountain. Since it wasn't stated to be the strongest. And she is pathetic because two students of Bee did good against her? And they didn't stop it. Hell, not even Marco. And he is but strictly speaking, Crocodile is in the same league.

Every single post you make comes with a poor "your mom" joke. Clearly you are so mature.

And what did I say about trolling NemeBro's thread? Learn manners.

WHAT?
Yes cause not only was it 3 on 2 but she was taken out with one hit. And the people who took her down were having trouble against base naruto and sai. If fodder can see see crocodile's attack then gaara's defense can easily react and unlike the fodder actually stop it.

Oh okay then let us go review "every single post" that I have made and fine where I said "your mom" at least make a proper statement.

AuraAngel
Rikudo, there is an ignore button peoples profiles you know.

What does it look like when you ignore people? I'm not a wimp so I've never tried it.

WHAT?
Yes cause not only was it 3 on 2 but she was taken out with one hit. And the people who took her down were having trouble against base naruto and sai. If fodder can see see crocodile's attack then gaara's defense can easily react and unlike the fodder actually stop it.

Oh okay then let us go review "every single post" that I have made and fine where I said "your mom" at least make a proper statement.

If I can find a "your mom" joke in each of your posts, will you drop the topic?

Rikudo sennin
Oh so you're leaving?

Success!

No I just wanted to get your hopes up sorry.

Nephthys
You just see their post without Avatar or Sig and a thing saying 'click here to read post.'

XanatosForever
Poor sense of humor.

No I actually did prove him wrong than the little ***** resorted to calling me a idiot when he could not even do his research properly before making his kiddy statements.

Okay, I have not insulted you at all during this debate, and I find it rude that you would insult my sense of humor. The reason I found it funny had nothing to do with you and everything to do with my own personal context. I would appreciate an apology.

Rikudo sennin
What does it look like when you ignore people? I'm not a wimp so I've never tried it.

If I can find a "your mom" joke in each of your posts, will you drop the topic?

Oh okay I encourage you to find those words in EVERY single post that I have ever made.

AuraAngel
Oh okay I encourage you to find those words in EVERY single post that I have ever made.

Rikudo sennin

Just as Planned..

Rikudo sennin
Okay, I have not insulted you at all during this debate, and I find it rude that you would insult my sense of humor. The reason I found it funny had nothing to do with you and everything to do with my own personal context. I would appreciate an apology.

I actually did not insult you as that would imply my comment was made to be rude or hurtful. Quit simply meant that what Nemebro said was not funny and you must have a bad sense of humor to have laughed at something that is weak comically. It is no way rude. i don't want to sound like a ******* but im not apologizing.

Nephthys
Rikudo sennin

Just as Planned..

http://www.takeyourskirtofftombrady.com/WEB%20Images/Pwned_by_whale.jpg

AuraAngel
http://www.takeyourskirtofftombrady.com/WEB%20Images/Pwned_by_whale.jpg

Are you saying I'm fat? Bl

Rikudo sennin
Rikudo sennin

Just as Planned..

Too bad that is not part of the WRITTEN POST which is actually what is considered a post. Which is also what is quoted when you click QUOTE.

AuraAngel
Too bad that is not part of the WRITTEN POST which is actually what is considered a post. Which is also what is quoted when you click QUOTE.

Oh hey, standard reply. Didn't see you there(I'm lying, I knew exactly what you would say).

I'm sorry you can't seem to think outside the box. But it is in every post you've ever made. And it was at one point written otherwise it couldn't be there. Which means you must have found it so hilarious that you made sure that it was read again with every post.

In any event, a deal is a deal. Topic is dropped.

Nephthys
C'mon dude, no takesie backsies.

NemeBro
So now this is officially NemeBro's Super Happy Party Thread **** Yeah.

I have assumed direct control, and take my place as God Emperor of this thread, with Aura as my advisor.

AuraAngel
So now this is officially NemeBro's Super Happy Party Thread **** Yeah.

I have assumed direct control, and take my place as God Emperor of this thread, with Aura as my advisor.

I prefer the role of Angel actually but eh.

Rikudo sennin
Oh hey, standard reply. Didn't see you there(I'm lying, I knew exactly what you would say).

I'm sorry you can't seem to think outside the box. But it is in every post you've ever made. And it was at one point written otherwise it couldn't be there.

In any event, a deal is a deal. Topic is dropped.

Sorry a post is considered the written part my avatar and information placed BESIDE AND OUTSIDE IT.
And I never agreed to the deal and that "deal" you made is the only way for you to get out of the fact that you are losing this debate and all the people who are reading this thread will know that. So no matter what you say I won the real prize and you will be kicking yourself in the dust in Nemebro's "party" which he leave when he realized how little attention he was getting.

AuraAngel
I said outside the box thinking. You're thinking of the statement(which is in the longer box). The smaller box to the left is also part of the post(which means display, which your info does) but is often ignored.
You said "ok" when I offered the deal. That is agreeing to the deal. And not really, I can continue the "debate" but I see no reason to. If you couldn't see through such an obvious trick, then you wouldn't make for any good entertainment.

XanatosForever
I actually did not insult you as that would imply my comment was made to be rude or hurtful. Quit simply meant that what Nemebro said was not funny and you must have a bad sense of humor to have laughed at something that is weak comically. It is no way rude. i don't want to sound like a ******* but im not apologizing.

Whether you yourself meant harm by it does not the change the fact you expressed an opinion that my sense of humor is "bad" when you do not know me at all, and thus really have no basis to say such a thing. I have taken offense by it because I had not, and have not, directed any sort of negative opinion to you or your personality. Put simply, to express a negative opinion of a person without provocation is rude, whether you see it as such or not. I ask again that you apologize.

NemeBro
Sorry a post is considered the written part my avatar and information placed BESIDE AND OUTSIDE IT.
And I never agreed to the deal and that "deal" you made is the only way for you to get out of the fact that you are losing this debate and all the people who are reading this thread will know that. So no matter what you say I won the real prize and you will be kicking yourself in the dust in Nemebro's "party" which he leave when he realized how little attention he was getting. I just posted.

Stop trolling my thread boyo.

The Scenario
No, that's not how debating works. There are actually rules for this sort of thing. What you're asking here is for me to prove a negative, i.e: "Prove the bones are not as fast as bullets." That's not actually possible, since evidence tends to work on positives, i.e: "Prove the bones are as fast as bullets."

Protip: If your claim includes a negative modifier such as "not" or "no," then it is a negative claim and cannot be proven.

Now, then. Since it your claim that bone bullets are as fast as real bullets (a positive claim) it puts the Burden of Proof on you. So you are the one that needs to prove the bones are that fast; no one else has to disprove it. So far, you have not satisfactorily proven your claim. Simply saying "muscles and chakra" does not mean anything. You need to either prove that Kimmimaro's chakra can propel something at bullet speed, or that the bone bullets are at that speed. Either one.

Or you can find a better speed for Gaara, because frankly bullet speed is basically worthless against non fodder One Piece characters.

Luffy was in Gear Second almost the whole time, and he was flailing against Mihawk. Mihawk has deflected and cut bullets and cannonballs in half. Crocodile blocking an attack from him that Luffy couldn't dodge is a good feat, and I'm not sure why you'd think otherwise. Interception attacks are usually good indicator's of speed.

Rikudo sennin
I said outside the box thinking. You're thinking of the statement(which is in the longer box). The smaller box to the left is also part of the post(which means display, which your info does) but is often ignored.
You said "ok" when I offered the deal. That is agreeing to the deal. And not really, I can continue the "debate" but I see no reason to. If you couldn't see through such an obvious trick, then you wouldn't make for any good entertainment.

Yeah that is why when you quote a post you only get the written part. P post is a written statement or response or picture response. Info on the person writting it is added beside the post so it does not count sorry. And my ok was my confirming I read the post I never said "I agree". And I should not have to debate with someone who put their faith in a "promise" over the internet. That is sad. And you should not debate at all cuz I have already proven your little tirade's wrong.

I just posted.

Stop trolling my thread boyo.

Sorry who's name is beside thread starter? Your comments are perfect for expanding my thread so please continue. smile

No, that's not how debating works. There are actually rules for this sort of thing. What you're asking here is for me to prove a negative, i.e: "Prove the bones are not as fast as bullets." That's not actually possible, since evidence tends to work on positives, i.e: "Prove the bones are as fast as bullets."

Protip: If your claim includes a negative modifier such as "not" or "no," then it is a negative claim and cannot be proven.

Now, then. Since it your claim that bone bullets are as fast as real bullets (a positive claim) it puts the Burden of Proof on you. So you are the one that needs to prove the bones are that fast; no one else has to disprove it. So far, you have not satisfactorily proven your claim. Simply saying "muscles and chakra" does not mean anything. You need to either prove that Kimmimaro's chakra can propel something at bullet speed, or that the bone bullets are at that speed. Either one.

Or you can find a better speed for Gaara, because frankly bullet speed is basically worthless against non fodder One Piece characters.

Luffy was in Gear Second almost the whole time, and he was flailing against Mihawk. Mihawk has deflected and cut bullets and cannonballs in half. Crocodile blocking an attack from him that Luffy couldn't dodge is a good feat, and I'm not sure why you'd think otherwise. Interception attacks are usually good indicator's of speed.

Okay it is not only the same shape and size but utilizes a similar function to propel itself at high velocity like a bullet.

yet fodder were able to see crocodile's attack on whitebeard?

Nephthys
Geez, what a cock.

I think you should go lay down buddy.

Rikudo sennin
Whether you yourself meant harm by it does not the change the fact you expressed an opinion that my sense of humor is "bad" when you do not know me at all, and thus really have no basis to say such a thing. I have taken offense by it because I had not, and have not, directed any sort of negative opinion to you or your personality. Put simply, to express a negative opinion of a person without provocation is rude, whether you see it as such or not. I ask again that you apologize.

Fine if you were so hurt im sorry!

Rikudo sennin
Geez, what a cock.

I think you should go lay down buddy.

Don't feel like it.

XanatosForever
Whether I was hurt by it or not, the principle stands. You should not attack someone if they've done nothing to deserve it. That said, I accept your apology.

Nephthys
What if I threw you down?

And then mounted you. :3

The Scenario
Okay it is not only the same shape and size but utilizes a similar function to propel itself at high velocity like a bullet.

That does not prove it is as fast as a bullet. Further, the mechanisms used are completely different. Bullets are fired by the explosion of gunpowder pushing it out of the barrel. Kimmimaro fires bullets how? Best I can figure, it's muscle contractions and chakra expulsion, which is more of a squeezing, pushing mechanism than an explosive one. Unless, of course, his chakra explodes or something. Still, that is not actual evidence.

Like a bullet =/= as fast as a bullet. Paintballs are like bullets and are fired in a "similar" way, but those can be caught and compressed air is actually a bit closer to the mechanism Kimmimaro appears to use.

It's called the "War of the Best" for a reason. Fodder is the guys that Luffy's little Conqueror Haki take out, yet I notice nearly all of Marineford stayed standing after it. In fact, I believe there was a quote of Luffy's saying that the nameless Marines there were way stronger than normal. I'll see if I can dig it up. In any case, Marineford fodder is not exactly the same as cannon fodder.

I might need to review the attack you're talking about, too, so we'll see in a minute. Either way, it doesn't mean Crocodile is slow by any means.

Edit: Okay found them.

First, Crocodile's attack: http://i6.mangapanda.com/one-piece/557/one-piece-784032.jpg

Crocodile gets to Whitebeard without anyone noticing, and then pauses to taunt him. It don't see how that's particularly bad, speedwise.

Luffy's quote: http://i29.mangapanda.com/one-piece/558/one-piece-816176.jpg

That's Luffy, taking at least one hit from a "fodder" Marine, and then saying "Everyone is so strong."

Rikudo sennin
That does not prove it is as fast as a bullet. Further, the mechanisms used are completely different. Bullets are fired by the explosion of gunpowder pushing it out of the barrel. Kimmimaro fires bullets how? Best I can figure, it's muscle contractions and chakra expulsion, which is more of a squeezing, pushing mechanism than an explosive one. Unless, of course, his chakra explodes or something. Still, that is not actual evidence.

Like a bullet =/= as fast as a bullet. Paintballs are like bullets and are fired in a "similar" way, but those can be caught and compressed air is actually a bit closer to the mechanism Kimmimaro appears to use.

It's called the "War of the Best" for a reason. Fodder is the guys that Luffy's little Conqueror Haki take out, yet I notice nearly all of Marineford stayed standing after it. In fact, I believe there was a quote of Luffy's saying that the nameless Marines there were way stronger than normal. I'll see if I can dig it up. In any case, Marineford fodder is not exactly the same as cannon fodder.

I might need to review the attack you're talking about, too, so we'll see in a minute. Either way, it doesn't mean Crocodile is slow by any means.

Edit: Okay found them.

First, Crocodile's attack: http://i6.mangapanda.com/one-piece/557/one-piece-784032.jpg

Crocodile gets to Whitebeard without anyone noticing, and then pauses to taunt him. It don't see how that's particularly bad, speedwise.

Luffy's quote: http://i29.mangapanda.com/one-piece/558/one-piece-816176.jpg

That's Luffy, taking at least one hit from a "fodder" Marine, and then saying "Everyone is so strong."

The explosion in a gun is the pushing force chakra does not have to explode to launch something. And paintballs are not a good comparison as those are manufactured to not be extremely fast or harmful when kimmi's attack is.

I do not see crocodile stopping at all actually and the lines around his movements make it might imply he is moving still. I have a question why would would crocodile even dare stop and taunt whitebeard if he knows how strong whitebeard is? Does he not know that stopping for even a second will cost him his chance? And he did not even taunt whitebeard as he only said it has been a while that is not taunting.

And marine fodder are not anymore special than normal fodder. Those were either higher ranked officers or moriahs zombies as normal fodder marine do not carry the weapons of the guys that attacked whitebeard. And we do not even know the range of luffy's haki pre timeskip plus the fact that it was not that strong anyway before the timeskip.

The Scenario
The explosion in a gun is the pushing force chakra does not have to explode to launch something. And paintballs are not a good comparison as those are manufactured to not be extremely fast or harmful when kimmi's attack is.

Yeah, but you still haven't proven that the attack is as fast as you claim it to be. You need actual speed feats to do that, not just a "similarity."

Crocodile suddenly appears behind Whitebeard and then hangs there for 3 panels before attacking. Looks like a pause to me, especially since he's talking. I never said it wouldn't cost him his chance, and it did, just that he he did appear to pause.

Also, he sort of blitzed Akainu

Then, because I believe it was relevant earlier, Crocodile explains that he can turn rocks into sand when Vivi's father plans to bury him in rubble. Plus, his poison/acid thing also dissolves rock. Just saying.

Edit: Shouldn't this thread be in the vs. forum?

AuraAngel
Yeah that is why when you quote a post you only get the written part. P post is a written statement or response or picture response. Info on the person writting it is added beside the post so it does not count sorry. And my ok was my confirming I read the post I never said "I agree". And I should not have to debate with someone who put their faith in a "promise" over the internet. That is sad. And you should not debate at all cuz I have already proven your little tirade's wrong.

The reason the quote function doesn't quote everything is because it is not needed. However, the information is still available with every reply and statement you've made. The immature "your mom" joke is literally always there with you. You consider it as important enough to include everywhere.

And you said "ok" because you thought I couldn't prove it. Or maybe you did know where I was headed but I doubt it, considering you gave no indication that you did. And no, I didn't put faith in your promise. I've known from the beginning what every step of this conversation would be. The next reply towards me will consist of arguing over the definition of the word post, desperately trying in vein to make sure that everyone knows that I'm wrong about the "your mom" joke thing, for the sole reason of trying to come off as more intelligent/mature than you are(the former no one believes and the latter is proven wrong with each post). You'll wrap up the post by saying how I suck at debating and how everything I do is some kind of desperate tirade(not that I think you know what it means, since it doesn't really apply to anyone's post in this thread except yours).

Of course, once I post this you'll probably try not to do the things listed above(aside from insulting my debating skills) in order to prove me wrong but ultimately I don't think you'll succeed in that endeavor. Or maybe you will say those things because I predicted that you would try not to? Who knows.

Rikudo sennin
Yeah, but you still haven't proven that the attack is as fast as you claim it to be. You need actual speed feats to do that, not just a "similarity."

Crocodile suddenly appears behind Whitebeard and then hangs there for 3 panels before attacking. Looks like a pause to me, especially since he's talking. I never said it wouldn't cost him his chance, and it did, just that he he did appear to pause.

Also, he sort of blitzed Akainu

Then, because I believe it was relevant earlier, Crocodile explains that he can turn rocks into sand when Vivi's father plans to bury him in rubble. Plus, his poison/acid thing also dissolves rock. Just saying.

Edit: Shouldn't this thread be in the vs. forum?

I don't have to as the attack itself is fast and gaara's skill is much better in part 2.

Well he did not pause as it is both illogical to his agenda of killing whitebeard and also you should remember he only said one thing and was still moving when he was doing it. The other panels are to show peoples reactions and such.

He did not blitz akainu at all his attack hit a distracted akainu. Nothing more nothing less.

I don't think so as no mod closed it.

Well that is kinda irrelevant but okay.

Rikudo sennin

The reason the quote function doesn't quote everything is because it is not needed. However, the information is still available with every reply and statement you've made. The immature "your mom" joke is literally always there with you. You consider it as important enough to include everywhere.

And you said "ok" because you thought I couldn't prove it. Or maybe you did know where I was headed but I doubt it, considering you gave no indication that you did. And no, I didn't put faith in your promise. I've known from the beginning what every step of this conversation would be. The next reply towards me will consist of arguing over the definition of the word post, desperately trying in vein to make sure that everyone knows that I'm wrong about the "your mom" joke thing, for the sole reason of trying to come off as more intelligent/mature than you are(the former no one believes and the latter is proven wrong with each post). You'll wrap up the post by saying how I suck at debating and how everything I do is some kind of desperate tirade(not that I think you know what it means, since it doesn't really apply to anyone's post in this thread except yours).

Of course, once I post this you'll probably try not to do the things listed above(aside from insulting my debating skills) in order to prove me wrong but ultimately I don't think you'll succeed in that endeavor. Or maybe you will say those things because I predicted that you would try not to? Who knows.

I love how your trying to list every possible scenario that I will do so the moment I do it you come across as smart. It reeks of desperation and the tactic has elements of reverse psychology. Unfortunately for you your little predictions change nothing. You lost the debate and simply could not muster a strong counter argument. Covering my point in the idea that you knew it was coming does not change the fact that it is true. In fact it gives way to the idea that you recognized the flaw and built a argument to weaken it and soften the blow by making it look predictable. Sucks for you cuz at the end of the day I was the victor of my agenda and that is all that matters. It may be predictable but hey it's the truth. smile
Gaara>Crocodile you mad
And it is funny that you are still here considering you basically said yesterday that you don't care who wins or what happens. Another reason why people would know that your little stories are fake.

The Scenario
I don't have to as the attack itself is fast and gaara's skill is much better in part 2.

You made the claim that Kimmimaro's bone bullets were as fast as real bullets. You do have to prove that, or drop the point. After that, you can either concede that Crocodile is faster than Gaara, or you can find a better speed feat.

He did pause, for three panels. Logic has nothing to do with what we actually see Crocodile doing on-panel, which is just sit there, not moving, until he says something and then makes an attack. It may have been detrimental to his plans, but that's indeed what he did. The other panels are showing reactions, yes, but they also show Crocodile floating behind Whitebeard, not otherwise moving, for a total of three panels.

Ok, his sand went went through and into a guy made of magma without damage. Pretty cool. (I'm not actually arguing this point, just so you know.)

Well it is essentially Gaara vs. Crocodile, isn't it? That should go in the vs. forum.

I think it's relevant to the earlier "Gaara traps Crocodile in dense sand" argument. If Crocodile can turn rocks to loose sand or melt them, he could escape much easier. Plus, he could conceivably dissolve through Gaara's armor with his poisacid.

AuraAngel
I love how your trying to list every possible scenario that I will do so the moment I do it you come across as smart. It reeks of desperation and the tactic has elements of reverse psychology. Unfortunately for you your little predictions change nothing. You lost the debate and simply could not muster a strong counter argument. Covering my point in the idea that you knew it was coming does not change the fact that it is true. In fact it gives way to the idea that you recognized the flaw and built a argument to weaken it and soften the blow by making it look predictable. Sucks for you cuz at the end of the day I was the victor of my agenda and that is all that matters. It may be predictable but hey it's the truth. smile
Gaara>Crocodile you mad
And it is funny that you are still here considering you basically said yesterday that you don't care who wins or what happens. Another reason why people would know that your little stories are fake.

*sigh*

No, you're wrong again. I didn't list every possible scenario. I listed the two courses of actions that you would take but not the only ones. And yeah, insulting my debating skills. Called it.

Look kid(and you are a kid to me), try not to get so riled up. I managed to get you so tore up about something so silly as the definition of post. You really need to stop that. On top of not really being a good debater in all objectivity(case in point, you will not beat Scenario with regards to the bullet thing), your serious nature will just make it really easy for people to get under your skin. No, that is not an insult. Until one really adjusts to a new place(you've been here a few months compared to people that have been here a year), they do suck at arguing. My first posts were abysmal for example. Just chill and have fun with things. No need to get so stuffy(particularly when everyone can see you're not as mature as you want to appear to be).

So yeah, I'm done with this thread. I might look in on it to see how the debate is going. If I'm lucky, maybe someone will find a calc for the whole finger bullet thing. Anyway, you can go ahead and quote this and say the same old "Haha just what id expect from someone who can't debate" thing because that's what you're going to do. Unless, hopefully, you realize that it's best to drop the pointless discussion without needing to get the final word in. But we'll see I guess.

Oh and hey, an edit. And...well I'll just leave it be.

Rikudo sennin
You made the claim that Kimmimaro's bone bullets were as fast as real bullets. You do have to prove that, or drop the point. After that, you can either concede that Crocodile is faster than Gaara, or you can find a better speed feat.

He did pause, for three panels. Logic has nothing to do with what we actually see Crocodile doing on-panel, which is just sit there, not moving, until he says something and then makes an attack. It may have been detrimental to his plans, but that's indeed what he did. The other panels are showing reactions, yes, but they also show Crocodile floating behind Whitebeard, not otherwise moving, for a total of three panels.

Ok, his sand went went through and into a guy made of magma without damage. Pretty cool. (I'm not actually arguing this point, just so you know.)

Well it is essentially Gaara vs. Crocodile, isn't it? That should go in the vs. forum.

I think it's relevant to the earlier "Gaara traps Crocodile in dense sand" argument. If Crocodile can turn rocks to loose sand or melt them, he could escape much easier. Plus, he could conceivably dissolve through Gaara's armor with his poisacid.

Crocodile does not have any good speed feats other than intercepting mihawk which means nothing as countless other characters who have intercepted an attack have intercepted one from someone faster. Plus one character has to be significantly faster than the other to speedblitz or take the opponent by surprise which croc is not.

He did not pause at the moment he was moving into to strike they showed a bunch of people reacting to it. Him making a comment does not mean he has to stand still and make it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW6aFbP63cg
There the anime shows it better he was still moving in mid air and talking at the same time he did not stop.

Gaara can control and make sure his sand does not loosen and we do not know what happens when crocodile uses his dehydration ability on sand itself. Gaara can control him or intermix his chakra rich sand with crocodile to control him that way. Plus he cannot break through gaara sand.

*sigh*

No, you're wrong again. I didn't list every possible scenario. I listed the two courses of actions that you would take but not the only ones. And yeah, insulting my debating skills. Called it.

Look kid(and you are a kid to me), try not to get so riled up. I managed to get you so tore up about something so silly as the definition of post. You really need to stop that. On top of not really being a good debater in all objectivity(case in point, you will not beat Scenario with regards to the bullet thing), your serious nature will just make it really easy for people to get under your skin. No, that is not an insult. Until one really adjusts to a new place(you've been here a few months compared to people that have been here a year), they do suck at arguing. My first posts were abysmal for example. Just chill and have fun with things. No need to get so stuffy(particularly when everyone can see you're not as mature as you want to appear to be).

So yeah, I'm done with this thread. I might look in on it to see how the debate is going. If I'm lucky, maybe someone will find a calc for the whole finger bullet thing. Anyway, you can go ahead and quote this and say the same old "Haha just what id expect from someone who can't debate" thing because that's what you're going to do. Unless, hopefully, you realize that it's best to drop the pointless discussion without needing to get the final word in. But we'll see I guess.

Oh and hey, an edit. And...well I'll just leave it be.

As I said it does not matter if you called it it does not change the fact it is true.
Well if you say it ends than fine cuz I do not want to argue anymore especially this off topic.

Bentley
Since you didn't mention Kimimaru I assume you've officially dropped the point. Nice from you.

The Scenario
Crocodile does not have any good speed feats other than intercepting mihawk which means nothing as countless other characters who have intercepted an attack have intercepted one from someone faster. Plus one character has to be significantly faster than the other to speedblitz or take the opponent by surprise which croc is not.

Aside from fighting bullet timing Luffy, you mean. Who else has intercepted an attack while not being fast, just for reference? Intercepting attacks I would consider a pretty good speed feat.

Then the anime and the manga are showing two different things. In the manga, you can clearly see Crocodile suddenly appears behind Whiebeard and then hangs there, whereas the anime showed him moving to get to Whitebeard. Justify it any way you like, but the anime has diverged from the manga in this case. It does that pretty often. Either way, Crocodile didn't seem to be trying to move that quickly.

We've never actually seen someone try to wrest control of their sand away from either Crocodile or Gaara, have we? At most, I'd think it would more action/reaction than anything- Gaara hardens the sand, Crocodile loosens it, Gaara does something else with it, and so on. And actually, we have seen Crocodile's dehydration ability stretch pretty far:

http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-5/one-piece/chapter-201.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-6/one-piece/chapter-201.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-7/one-piece/chapter-201.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-8/one-piece/chapter-201.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-9/one-piece/chapter-201.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-10/one-piece/chapter-201.html

So Crocodile touches the ground, and everything in contact with the ground starts dehydrating, too. Then he just turns it all into sand. Plus, he has that one attack where he dehydrates people using sand:

http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2285-10/one-piece/chapter-178.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2285-11/one-piece/chapter-178.html

So all Crocodile really has to do is touch Gaara with his right hand, and he can drain him right through the armor, possibly even using the armor to do it.

Rikudo sennin
Aside from fighting bullet timing Luffy, you mean. Who else has intercepted an attack while not being fast, just for reference? Intercepting attacks I would consider a pretty good speed feat.

Then the anime and the manga are showing two different things. In the manga, you can clearly see Crocodile suddenly appears behind Whiebeard and then hangs there, whereas the anime showed him moving to get to Whitebeard. Justify it any way you like, but the anime has diverged from the manga in this case. It does that pretty often. Either way, Crocodile didn't seem to be trying to move that quickly.

We've never actually seen someone try to wrest control of their sand away from either Crocodile or Gaara, have we? At most, I'd think it would more action/reaction than anything- Gaara hardens the sand, Crocodile loosens it, Gaara does something else with it, and so on. And actually, we have seen Crocodile's dehydration ability stretch pretty far:

http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-5/one-piece/chapter-201.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-6/one-piece/chapter-201.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-7/one-piece/chapter-201.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-8/one-piece/chapter-201.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-9/one-piece/chapter-201.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2308-10/one-piece/chapter-201.html

So Crocodile touches the ground, and everything in contact with the ground starts dehydrating, too. Then he just turns it all into sand. Plus, he has that one attack where he dehydrates people using sand:

http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2285-10/one-piece/chapter-178.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2285-11/one-piece/chapter-178.html

So all Crocodile really has to do is touch Gaara with his right hand, and he can drain him right through the armor, possibly even using the armor to do it.

Crocodile is no where in league with mihawk at all mihawk is top tier crocodile is not even close. He was probably watching and waiting for mihawk to strike.

No they are not what don't you get in the manga we have to see different panels to see other people"fodders" reaction to crocodile he was moving the whole time. In fact if you look at the art in the specific manga page they have lines around crocodile when he was talking and moving which is a indication of his movement. Face it crocodile was spotted by fodder he is not that fast.

Does his dehydration ability work on sand? It might not be able to loosen the sand enough as sand has no moisture. And gaara has better feats and showed more versatility so logically gaara has better control and can control crocodile. Crocodile looses hardcore.

The Scenario
Crocodile is no where in league with mihawk at all mihawk is top tier crocodile is not even close. He was probably watching and waiting for mihawk to strike.

"Probably" isn't what we actually see, though. What we see is Mihwak going to attack, and Crocodile intercepting it. Anything else is speculation. Both of them are or were Shichibukai, and they are in pretty much the same tier, or Crocodile couldn't have done what he did.

Crocodile does not move for three panels after appearing behind Whitebeard. The lines around Crocodile as he talks are in the fourth panel, which indicates that he was not really moving before that point. That is what we see. Now, it's speculation, but one could argue that Crocodile wanted everyone to see him, or at least wanted Whitebeard to know it was Crocodile who killed him. That pause cost him his chance, but he did, to all appearances, pause.

The scan clearly shows Crocodile's dehydration ability working through the ground, and on anything that was in contact with the ground at the time, including the grass, trees, building, and Luffy. If Crocodile touches Gaara's armor, the effect would go through just as it did the ground, as Gaara is in contact with the armor. As for Gaara showing more precise control, and control larger amounts of sand, that doesn't mean his control overrides Crocodile's or vice versa, or that he can control Crocodile's body. Even if it did, Crocodile can just return to human form.

Rikudo sennin
"Probably" isn't what we actually see, though. What we see is Mihwak going to attack, and Crocodile intercepting it. Anything else is speculation. Both of them are or were Shichibukai, and they are in pretty much the same tier, or Crocodile couldn't have done what he did.

Crocodile does not move for three panels after appearing behind Whitebeard. The lines around Crocodile as he talks are in the fourth panel, which indicates that he was not really moving before that point. That is what we see. Now, it's speculation, but one could argue that Crocodile wanted everyone to see him, or at least wanted Whitebeard to know it was Crocodile who killed him. That pause cost him his chance, but he did, to all appearances, pause.

The scan clearly shows Crocodile's dehydration ability working through the ground, and on anything that was in contact with the ground at the time, including the grass, trees, building, and Luffy. If Crocodile touches Gaara's armor, the effect would go through just as it did the ground, as Gaara is in contact with the armor. As for Gaara showing more precise control, and control larger amounts of sand, that doesn't mean his control overrides Crocodile's or vice versa, or that he can control Crocodile's body. Even if it did, Crocodile can just return to human form.

They are not in the same tier they may have the same position but bot the same tier. For example hashirama and the current kage have the same title but he is considered stronger than the five of them combined. Crocodile intercepting the attack is not that impressive as he attacked someone who was fighting some other people.

You are just going into denial now. The three panels are occurring at the same time to show people's reaction to it. And it makes no sense to announce to whitebeard his presence as he could easily do that after he strikes him. Or it is possible that he was so slow that everyone has enough time to put in their reaction though im pretty sure their reaction happened at the same time as he was moving his arm to strike while talking at the same time.
The idea he would stop is illogical. And there is proof in both the artwork and the animation that crocodile was still moving. He is slow and was spotted by fodder period.

What is the final product of his dehydration touch? SAND so what would happen if he tried to dehydrate sand itself which has no moisture and is the lowest form for objects that have lost their moisture? NOTHING. The effect would not go through as it spreads like an infection and must first dehydrate to front or top of what it is touching to continue which it cannot.

Yes it does if two people control the same element the one with the stronger control will be able to control said element and override the others control. For example their is a piece of metal and to magnets on either side of it. Both have the ability to attract it but only one can. The magnet with the stronger magnetic field or pull will be the victor. Gaara is the stronger magnet and Crocodile is the weaker.
May I ask what advantage does crocodile get from turning human? He becomes weaker and slower and more vulnerable to boot. If he has sand coming in all directions and he decides to turn human cuz he is getting manhandled then he would just get crushed and for sure killed ans he is mostly useless in human form.

-Crocodile can be controlled
-Crocodile is slower than you think
-Crocodile has no way of penetrating gaara's defense
-If crocodile is caught in sand he has no way of getting out because...
-He does not have the power to get out
-He can't dehydrate the sand
-He cannot fuse with the sand and if he did he would expose himself to chakra rich sand letting gaara control him in another way
-Crocodile will then be sealed and it is over
Gaara>Crocodile!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>