Magic Prep Vs Tech Prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Loki
Strange
Fate
Circe
Zatanna

Vs

Hank Pym
Reed Richards
T O Morrow
Mr Terrific
High Evolutionary

1 year of Prep
Fight on a indestructible counter earth
No Brf
No time/reality interfering

MF DELPH
Well, it depends on whether prep means using equipment already in their posession or gathering artifacts (Norn Stones, etc.), in which case I'd say that Magic has the better chance of winning.

Using simply what is at their regular disposal I'd say tech prep likely wins since magical energies have shown to be negated/manipulated through technological means and by energy manipulation (High Evolutionary has done this himself), and I'm fairly certain that if magic is neutered out the gate High Evolutionary would have the best personal offensive capabilities on the field.

Step one: Reed and HE cut off magicians access to manipulating magic energies.
Step two: High Evolutionary devolves the depowered humans into hamsters.

ColossusGrundy
"lla ybraen ygolonhcet sliaf"

Hard to beat that..........

That's just for starters... I can't see the mystics losing this without serious PIS

Q99
Yikes, a year? Circe alone has done some really nasty stuff with less prep than that. Mass tranformations and mind control, etc..

Originally posted by MF DELPH

Step one: Reed and HE cut off magicians access to manipulating magic energies.
Step two: High Evolutionary devolves the depowered humans into hamsters.

You've got two gods and a lord of order here, I don't think that'll work.

DarkSaint85
And with TO Morrow there....can you say Amazo? With the Power Cosmic from the HE?

bayhunter12
I think Loki and Circe are too much for team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.