Deadpool vs The Heckler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Witty banter and healing factor vs witty banter and near invulnerability.

Who wins?

Flyattractor
Oh like anybody here even remebers who the Heckler was...

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh like anybody here even remebers who the Heckler was...

sad So Giffen's six issue mini fell through the cracks, yet stuff like Rom: Space Knight and the original Human Torch is still being talked about?

Not Keith Giffen's best work (He was writing Legion of Super Heroes and JLA at the time), but I thought it was an interesting concept, making essentially the super hero equivalent of Bugs Bunny...

Meh.

Toss up, imo. Heckler usually kept up the banter until his opponents self destructed. And Deadpool, sometimes he's his own worst enemy..

dynamix
Originally posted by cdtm
sad So Giffen's six issue mini fell through the cracks, yet stuff like Rom: Space Knight and the original Human Torch is still being talked about?

Not Keith Giffen's best work (He was writing Legion of Super Heroes and JLA at the time), but I thought it was an interesting concept, making essentially the super hero equivalent of Bugs Bunny...

Meh.

Toss up, imo. Heckler usually kept up the banter until his opponents self destructed. And Deadpool, sometimes he's his own worst enemy..

well can u provide us with some info on the dude? Dead Pool is a favorite of mine so i need reasons as to why he'd win, lol (JK).

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by cdtm

Meh.

Toss up? Jesus Christ. What did Heckler do in the six issues he appeared in that would even REMOTELY suggest that Deadpool would kill him easily in three panels? Nothing that happened in that mini puts Heckler anywhere near the same level as Deadpool... his best feat is getting uppercut a couple hundred feet in the air... are you not familiar with what Deadpool has done?

This is even worse then when you said Colleen Wing could beat Captain America.

facepalm

cdtm
Originally posted by dynamix
well can u provide us with some info on the dude? Dead Pool is a favorite of mine so i need reasons as to why he'd win, lol (JK).

The short of it:

He's a super hero with average speed, average agility, and average skills, who tanks things like boulders or falling at escape velocity, and his major power is his mouth..

Think Bugs Bunny vs Fudd or Sam, and you have the right idea of how Heckler fights (Complete with Toons style signs randomly popping up in his fights.. big grin )

I'll see about posting a few scans.

srankmissingnin
You make worse threads than prep-man...

the ninjak
Deadpool .......screw you stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.