Jason Voorhees vs Alice (Resident Evil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

berserker9999
anchovy and looking for his/her friends but a whole line in the laboratory it finds a containing capsule a mysterious figure with a hokey mask, this strange monster it starts has break the glass door of the capsule (quotation of resident evil 1 the game) the fight it will have beginning, who will win this clash?

Alice

Vs

Jason Voorhees

KingD19
Took a bit to understand that sentence, but Alice. She's got guns, blades, superior fighting skills and speed, plus some nasty TK.

the ninjak
Originally posted by berserker9999
the fight it will have beginning

mad The Italian Yoda strikes back!

And Alice is the Jedi.

Lestov16
Jason already lost to a scared teenager who was far weaker in TK, so Alice shouldn't have too much trouble

the ninjak
Yeah I agree, that's why I said Alice was the Jedi.

berserker9999
I say to melee

the ninjak
Melee he will. As yoda would say.

Well Alice did fight a Nemesis H2H.

But Jason punched a kid's head off.

berserker9999
jason is immortal.

Lestov16
Idk if it gets to H2H. Like ninjak said, Jason effortlessly tanked every punch a boxer could muster and then effortlessly beheaded him.

I haven't seen any of the RE movies beyond Extinction because they all have a terrible habit of sucking, so I may be wrong

KingD19
If it gets to melee range, she lops off Jason's everything. She was incredibly skilled with blades, and always keeps a couple, and he's nowhere near fast enough to handle her. And she has super strength as well.

the ninjak
If she gets blades I see her having a chance at getting that head off.

H2H it's not so equal!

In Freddy vs Jason his strength was through the roof!

He smacked Kelly Rowland with the edge of his machete so hard she flew at INSANE speeds into a tree. Her body smashed against it so hard it questioned physics.

24tmu4HT35M

Lestov16
Did they really add a cartoon sound effect? Horror film, my ass!

KingD19
That hit defied physics and made absolutely no sense. That had a higher chance of slicing her apart at the point of impact rather than knocking her back and turning her into a crash dummy.

But Alice showed in all her fights that she's faster than Jason, and can hit hard enough to hurt him. Nemesis shrugged off two sniper shots and a few dozen assault rifle rounds with no problems, but her punches and kicks hurt.

Robtard
Alice obliterates Jason and then scissors Ali Larter's character. Hot, that's hot.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Alice obliterates Jason and then scissors Ali Larter's character. Hot, that's hot.

This guy...this guy knows where it's at.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
This guy...this guy knows where it's at.

It's true....you can't beat Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter scissoring each other?

yet.

Originally posted by Lestov16
Did they really add a cartoon sound effect? Horror film, my ass!

Since when are most American Horror films even considered Horror?
Originally posted by KingD19
That hit defied physics and made absolutely no sense. That had a higher chance of slicing her apart at the point of impact rather than knocking her back and turning her into a crash dummy.

But Alice showed in all her fights that she's faster than Jason, and can hit hard enough to hurt him. Nemesis shrugged off two sniper shots and a few dozen assault rifle rounds with no problems, but her punches and kicks hurt.

Well he hit her that fricken hard!

And super strength punches hurt more than bullets .....you heard it here.

BruceSkywalker
Alice's tk alone should be sufficient enough in defeating Jason

the ninjak
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Alice's tk alone should be sufficient enough in defeating Jason

this is now a melee fight.

Originally posted by berserker9999
I say to melee

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
this is now a melee fight.

changing the rules already laughing laughing laughing laughing

Alice should still win though

Nemesis X
Despite my entire being despising all that is Alice and everything else in the Resident Evil movies, if the woman has her TK in this, she destroys Jason. But if it's H2H outside of Mary Sue territory, Freddy vs Jason proves Voorhees gives not a shite if you know kung fu, it will just annoy him and will then proceed to punch Alice's head off like if it were that boxer's from Jason Takes Manhatten.

KingD19
Kung-Fu's got nothing to do with it. She was hitting hard enough to hurt Nemesis and knock him back, which no ordinary human would be able to do. She's also tons faster than him.

lilshogun
Until she meets Alice.Originally posted by berserker9999
jason is immortal.

Robtard
Jason's immortality doesn't mean he wins here. It means there gets to be a Alice Vs Jason part 2, 3, 4, etc. matches; where Alice continually obliterates Jason and then proceeds to scissor Ali Larter's character. Hot, that's hot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.