Wolverine vs Butterball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/401551-165289-butterball_large.jpg

vs

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/wolverine-comic.jpg

ODG
Butterball sits on Wolverine's face and asphyxiates him to a k.o.

janus77
arse ("ass"wink to face?

janus77
Why wouldn't Butterball be useful as some kind of "intelligent" projectile?

He could be fitted with some fins and augmented a little to be more aerodynamic, then Thing or someone of that stature could chuck him (ala fastball) and he could guide himself, if necessary. Could even strap explosives to him ...

pym-ftw
Butterball eventually

psycho gundam
can wolverine cut this guy?

StiltmanFTW
He's genuinely invulnerable, isn't he...?

zopzop
Originally posted by psycho gundam
can wolverine cut this guy?
I doubt it. He couldn't even cut Carver and had to resort to poking him in the eye. I miss that character, Carver. His outfit sucked but his mutant powers were interesting.

ODG
^ Probably not.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
I doubt it. He couldn't even cut Carver and had to resort to poking him in the eye. I miss that character, Carver. His outfit sucked but his mutant powers were interesting.

Yeah, Carver was one of a few characters Wolverine couldn't cut. He didn't want to push his luck and dodged the next swipe, though.

psycho gundam
the less carver the better

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Carver was one of a few characters Wolverine couldn't cut. He didn't want to push his luck and dodged the next swipe, though.
Don't be hatin' Stilt, it's not like you smile
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the less carver the better
Silence! Carver, both the Marvel character AND the KMC Forums poster, are cool!

Nietzschean

Silence! Carver, both the Marvel character AND the KMC Forums poster, are cool! Wolverine slashed his eye.. pretty sure he blinded him. wink

doesnt butterball get tired and exhausted?

Wolverine wins by stamina alone.

StiltmanFTW
Wikipedia says Butterball has unlimited stamina.

Nietzschean
Wikipedia says Butterball has unlimited stamina. what?!

well, Wolverine plugs his nose till he passes out since Butterball is not super strong. mad

StiltmanFTW
A side-effect of his powers or something. Can't be suffocated either.

Nietzschean
A side-effect of his powers or something. Can't be suffocated either. goddamn it..

I just saw this.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10369/928055-butterball1_super.jpg

Butterball gets mentally exhausted and passes out after a few days.

StiltmanFTW

I'm not hatin', I'm just sayin'.

WWH no-sold Logan's first slash, then got stabbed and cut several times in a row. Same with Colossus. Or fully techno-organic Cable. Similar with Mimic (non-616). Etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.