Sodam Yat Ion vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
No bfr. No pis/cis
fight takes place on unpopulated earth.

JakeTheBank
So Yat at the theoretical power level he should be at on paper vs. forum mode Surfer?

Undecided.

keiththegreat
Prime would have one shot the surfer like thanos did. yat for the stomp. also i think this has been done before.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Prime would have one shot the surfer like thanos did. yat for the stomp. also i think this has been done before.

I doubt Prime could one shot Surfer. Beat him, sure, but I don't see him one shot KOing or killing him.

MF DELPH
I'd say Surfer, particularly since Yat Ion is already being poisoned by lead, and Surfer's going to be able to read that very quickly. Yat, given what he's supposed to be, is a bit of a disappointment.

Mindset
Prime would have one shot the surfer like thanos did. yat for the stomp. also i think this has been done before. When did Thanos oneshot SS?

MF DELPH
I remember Thanos 5 pieced him to death. Which was odd given Surfer's overall durability during his career and no selling punches from other heavyweights.

Mindset
Yea, I know about that, don't know about him ever oneshotting SS.

MF DELPH
Yeah, I'm fairly certain that's never happened.

JakeTheBank
Maybe Keith is recalling Odin's one shot of the Surfer?

Sundipped
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I remember Thanos 5 pieced him to death. Which was odd given Surfer's overall durability during his career and no selling punches from other heavyweights.

It was really a 7 piece.
Never ceases to amaze me how much certain feats get exaggerated and put over the top. laughing out loud

ODG
Prime would have one shot the surfer like thanos did. yat for the stomp. also i think this has been done before. Prime can't even oneshot Superboy, much less Superman. barker

What do Prime and Thanos have to do with this anyway?

JakeTheBank
If I'm to guess:

Prime (in his view) can one shot Surfer like Thanos did (in his view), but couldn't one shot Yat, so based off of Yat's showing against Prime he should stomp Surfer.

quanchi112
Surfer. Yat's not impressive at all.

Harbinger
Norrin wins.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If I'm to guess:

Prime (in his view) can one shot Surfer like Thanos did (in his view), but couldn't one shot Yat, so based off of Yat's showing against Prime he should stomp Surfer.

Well, Surfer at half power took on Mrrungo-Mu, who one-shotted Thor, Hulk, Namor, and Colossus with a casual backhanded pimp slap. I'm sure Thor, Hulk, Namor, and Colossus would be able to withstand a pimp slap from Yat, and beat him outright, so Surfer wins because Thor, Hulk, Colossus, and Namor combined could beat Yat.

Irrefutable.

quanchi112
Well, Surfer at half power took on Mrrungo-Mu, who one-shotted Thor, Hulk, Namor, and Thing with a casual backhanded pimp slap. I'm sure Thor, Hulk, Namor, and Colossus would be able to withstand a pimp slap from Yat, and beat him outright, so Surfer wins because Thor, Hulk, Colossus, and Namor combined could beat Yat.

Irrefutable. Did we just form blazing sword on this thread ?

MF DELPH
No.

I still hate you.

Bouboumaster
Surfer ftw.

Yat is a joke.

quanchi112
No.

I still hate you. Racist.

Mods close the thread. Delph and I Voltroned this sonabitch.

Glorificus
Surfer.

It'd be a good fight if they fought in character.

But if Surfer was bloodlusted... the Daxamite has the lead weakness that Surfer with his Cosmic Awareness could certainly exploit.

abhilegend
Yat beats the shit out of surfer. Surfer isn't prime who breached Ion shields to poison yat.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yat beats the shit out of surfer.

If by that, you are talking about Surfer's penis then we agree, because it's the only thing Yat can beat on Surfer.

Otherwise, Surfer ****ing kill Yat.

carver9
Surfer stomps 10/10.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If by that, you are talking about Surfer's penis then we agree, because it's the only thing Yat can beat on Surfer.

Otherwise, Surfer ****ing kill Yat.
Surfer is going to do jackshit to yat. He was no-selling planet busters since he was a rookie GL. Surfer isn't prime, he gets his shit pushed in here.Originally posted by carver9
Surfer stomps 10/10.
laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Surfer is going to do jackshit to yat. He was no-selling planet busters since he was a rookie GL. Surfer isn't prime, he gets his shit pushed in here.
laughing out loud

You can't be serious.

abhilegend
You can't be serious.
Yes, I'm serious. Surfer's getting a serious beatdown here.

JakeTheBank
So, you're serious that Surfer can do nothing to Yat, that Yat no-sells planet busters, and that this is a stomp waiting to happen on Norrin?

Lord Feron
Surfer ftw.

Yat is a joke.

abhilegend
So, you're serious that Surfer can do nothing to Yat, that Yat no-sells planet busters, and that this is a stomp waiting to happen on Norrin?
By his normal attacks, yes. A rookie yat no sold a planet buster at point blank and unless you think that Ion power depowered him, its not debatable. Its not a stomp but yat wins all.

carver9
Surfer was flying around shooting blast that was creating black holes that was spread light years away. Lol...withstanding planet destruction is something Surfer has done on numerous of occasions. Based purely on fts, Yat shouldn't get a single win against Surfer. Using Classic fts to down play Surfer isn't going to help either, especially since Surfers rebirth he has not been koed yet.

Surfer 10/10 based on fts.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer was flying around shooting blast that was creating black holes that was spread light years away. Lol...withstanding planet destruction is something Surfer has done on numerous of occasions. Based purely on fts, Yat shouldn't get a single win against Surfer. Using Classic fts to down play Surfer isn't going to help either, especially since Surfers rebirth he has not been koed yet.

Surfer 10/10 based on fts.
He created a black hole that was felt lightyears away by unknown method since energy discharge doesn't creates a black hole. Big deal, a rookie GL sealed a black hole that was threatening to collapse a whole space sector. His recent feats? You mean beating a tired BRB with suckershot, knocked senseless by skuttlebutt, driven away by a random alien armada, stalemating a weakened, wounded Thor, manhandled by Worthy Attuma etc? Wow, I'm so impressed.

carver9
He created a black hole that was felt lightyears away by unknown method since energy discharge doesn't creates a black hole. Big deal, a rookie GL sealed a black hole that was threatening to collapse a whole space sector. His recent feats? You mean beating a tired BRB with suckershot, knocked senseless by skuttlebutt, driven away by a random alien armada, stalemating a weakened, wounded Thor, manhandled by Worthy Attuma etc? Wow, I'm so impressed.

There you go lowballing again. You do know the way you debate CAN be used against you right? Prove that there was other means to Surfer blast creating enormous black holes. Black holes big enough to make someone on Thanos level flee. Prove it.

abhilegend
There you go lowballing again. You do know the way you debate CAN be used against you right? Prove that there was other means to Surfer blast creating enormous black holes. Black holes big enough to make someone on Thanos level flee. Prove it.
I'm not lowballing. I'm listing his feats here. If I wanted to lowball, there are plenty of. Do you even know how a black hole is made? Thanos didn't flee, he wasn't interested to encounter it as per his character and his previous experience with black holes isn't exactly good. Why would I need to? You can't create a black hole by releasing energy. That's common sense.

carver9
I'm not lowballing. I'm listing his feats here. If I wanted to lowball, there are plenty of. Do you even know how a black hole is made? Thanos didn't flee, he wasn't interested to encounter it as per his character and his previous experience with black holes isn't exactly good. Why would I need to? You can't create a black hole by releasing energy. That's common sense.

Surfer did which is all that matters. Surfer destroyed planets and moons with a dose of energy, I guess that's impossible too. Surfer turned to snow, j guess that's impossible too. Surfer sucked the soul from someone, the list goes on..

abhilegend
Surfer did which is all that matters. Surfer destroyed planets and moons with a dose of energy, I guess that's impossible too. Surfer turned to snow, j guess that's impossible too. Surfer sucked the soul from someone, the list goes on..
That's impressive and all but it isn't his average and the way it formed isn't known. You need to read silver surfer more once if that impresses you. I've read every one of his appearance. Don't tell me what he can or can't do.

JakeTheBank
lol

janus77
This is how I see the fight going:
0.000000001 seconds in - Surfer wipes the Yat off of his shoes and goes and kills Superman for the fun of it.
0.000000003 seconds in - Surfer, having killed Superman, helps Supergirl "mourn" his passing ...

abhilegend
^Call me when that eunuch beats that "puny god". Untill then superman might kill him by accident.

Bouboumaster
^Call me when that eunuch beats that "puny god". Untill then superman might kill him by accident.

The puny God would actullay kill Superman

-Pr-
Carver and Abhi should probably not take part in Surfer threads.

carver9
Sigh.

abhilegend
The puny God would actullay kill Superman
He tried, superman made him eat dirt after palming his all out strike.

carver9
Surfer stomps this thread.

abhilegend
With his face maybe.

janus77
I'm thinking Surfer might win this in under a minute. Wonder which herald would beat Sodam Yat the fastest.

Maybe even sub-herald, if IM decided to make a lead-based armour?

Branlor Swift
Imagine WBH vs Yat Janus?

-Pr-
Sigh.

He tried, superman made him eat dirt after palming his all out strike.

With his face maybe.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver and Abhi should probably not take part in Surfer threads.

janus77
It takes more time for you to imagine that fight than it does for WBH to annihilate Yat. yes

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mindset
When did Thanos oneshot SS? This could be seen as a oneshot to some
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosblastssurfer.jpg

I don't have the first scan because I don't want to look, but that was from Thanos as a spirit I believe

Naija boy
Surfer wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.