Champion vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Champion with Power Gem at best H2H only vs

1. Savage Hulk
2 WBH

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

DarkSaint85
Champion.

By punching him.

Because he has fists.

janus77
Hulk wins in both scenarios.

1) stronger
2) far far far far far far far far far far stronger

Damborgson
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Because he has fists.

scans?

TheGodKiller
Champion.

By punching him.

Because he has fists.
thumb up

cdtm
Maybe Hulk can take away the gem?

Other than that, he loses.

carver9
Savage Hulk and Champion were compared as equals. Stalemate.

WBH rips him in half.

DarkSaint85
Was this with the PG?

carver9
Was this with the PG?

Yes, Thanos compared Champion to Savage Hulk during their scuffle.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, Thanos compared Champion to Savage Hulk during their scuffle. False. He compared how his strength increased with rage not his power lvl, learn to read.

Champion wins both.

janus77
Nope, Thanos said he thought fighting Savage Hulk would be similar to fighting Champion (with the power gem) NOTHING stated about the reference being to the amping.

You don't like it, ofcourse, but Thanos' statement is pretty much Savage Hulk = Champion with PG.

Hulk wins both scenarios.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
Nope, Thanos said he thought fighting Savage Hulk would be similar to fighting Champion (with the power gem) NOTHING stated about the reference being to the amping.

You don't like it, ofcourse, but Thanos' statement is pretty much Savage Hulk = Champion with PG.

Hulk wins both scenarios.

Pretty much.

Nihilist is a liar.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Pretty much.

Nihilist is a liar.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/thnhulkod7.jpg/

Branlor Swift
lol

DarkSaint85
Has Thanos fist fought Savage Hulk as well?

Because whilst he IS comparing, its an assumption.

Try this on for size:

In many ways, as I got a bj from my boytoy, I assume this is what getting a bj from Angelina Jolie feels like.

Nihilist
What a suprise another Hulk fan that can't read. Fact he compares Champs strength increasing with each due to his rage like Hulks do.

Why don't you post a scan of Thanos saying Champs strength was only equal to Hulks and whilst you're at it post where he says Savage Hulk....another lie.

Carter stfu you're constantly mocked by all on here for being a lying troll that loeballs and runs off like a coward.

psycho gundam
In many ways, as I got a bj from my boytoy, I assume this is what getting a bj from Angelina Jolie feels like. i was just about to somehow get some sleep but then i stumbled on this gem.

does your boytoy puff his lips out for the part?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i was just about to somehow get some sleep but then i stumbled on this gem.

does your boytoy puff his lips out for the part?

And pretends to be Lara Croft, sure, why not.

carver9
Has Thanos fist fought Savage Hulk as well?

Because whilst he IS comparing, its an assumption.

Try this on for size:

In many ways, as I got a bj from my boytoy, I assume this is what getting a bj from Angelina Jolie feels like.

He has never fist fought either but he knows of their power level. This is Thanos that we are talking about here.

cdtm

It has to reference the amping, before you accept an amp exists?

The She Hulk storyline made it crystal clear that Champion is nearly physically unstoppable with the gem, and nothing without it, as well as further fleshing out the gems abilities in the hands of other characters like Titania. Not to mention, to date we have a human with it taking out Rulk..

NemeBro

Hulk wins both scenarios. So what you're saying is: Thanos believes they are equal, therefore Hulk is stronger than Champion with the Power Gem?

You have a rather interesting train of thought.

Nihilist
So you wanna show where he mentions power lvls caver

janus77
Originally posted by NemeBro
So what you're saying is: Thanos believes they are equal, therefore Hulk is stronger than Champion with the Power Gem?

You have a rather interesting train of thought.
Hulk is stronger by feats as well smile
But it helps reinforce just how powerful Savage Hulk is meant to be, that Thanos is explicitly drawing the parallel.

janus77
Originally posted by cdtm
It has to reference the amping, before you accept an amp exists?

The She Hulk storyline made it crystal clear that Champion is nearly physically unstoppable with the gem, and nothing without it, as well as further fleshing out the gems abilities in the hands of other characters like Titania. Not to mention, to date we have a human with it taking out Rulk..
lol, yes, Thanos is having his shields battered and he's thinking - hmm, yes this is how Savage Hulk amps up too, no wonder I have sought to avoid him.

You can distort it how you want, but the fact is the simple and obvious reading is that Thanos was comparing the brutal power of Champion with the PG to that of Savage Hulk.

carver9
Pretty much. Which is why Thanos said "he avoids facing the Hulk". Why avoid fighting someone if you don't think they are as powerful or more powerful than the one you are facing? Common sense guys. I wouldnt say I would avoid someone if they are weaker than the person I'm in a fight with. Duuh.

Branlor Swift
Pretty funny considering a low level Thanos clone has one shotted Hulk, and Thanos himself has trapped Hulk and Namor inside his shields... that Hulk didn't break like Champ.
Also mindrape and him slamming him into Thing until Q saved their lives.

cdtm
lol, yes, Thanos is having his shields battered and he's thinking - hmm, yes this is how Savage Hulk amps up too, no wonder I have sought to avoid him.

You can distort it how you want, but the fact is the simple and obvious reading is that Thanos was comparing the brutal power of Champion with the PG to that of Savage Hulk.

Like Wonder Man's punches have been compared to the power of Mjolnir?

I'm not distorting anything. You're downplaying the Power Gem's history of amping characters in favor of a tenuous comparison that fits your narrative.

Branlor Swift
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/?action=view&current=thanoshulkstrength.jpg

DarkSaint85
According to Branlor's scan:

Thanos = Hulk.

According to Thanos:

Champion with PG = Hulk.

But Thanos is just taking his best hits, and smiling! So Thanos >> Champion with PG.

So Hulk >>Hulk.

TheHulk
1.Champion
2.Hulk

Branlor Swift
According to Branlor's scan:

Thanos = Hulk. According to my scan Thanos' lackey = Hulk.

Thanos would have never needed it because he was born with more.

janus77
DarkSaint, your equations all make sense once you factor in Savage Hulk's amping function.

At the lower end, it is more or less equal to some mechanical Thanosi.
At higher outputs, it is equal to the power of Champion with the PG.

dynamix
im a huge hulk fan but, there's no way he beats regular champion...nevermind champion with the power gem, guys.

janus77
He has the better feats, more high-end feats and in the second scenario we're allowing HOTM which simply pisses all over Champion with the PG.

The PG didn't amp The RedHood so much that he could no-sell Rulk, it doesn't provide such an amp so cleanly, so Champion isn't getting to WBH levels with it (and he showed no indications of being anywhere close to high-end Savage Hulk, feat-wise).

Diesldude
Wait, are the hulk's nut huggers saying that the Hulk is as strong as Champion with the PG?
Trolls

Naija boy
1.Champion def wins match one.
2. Featwise WBH has him beat in match 2

Mshinu
Champ by combo to ko.

The Sorrow
1. Champs
2. Hulk

celeyhyga17
Champion in both

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
False. He compared how his strength increased with rage not his power lvl, learn to read.

Champion wins both. This.

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
1. Champs
2. Hulk

This and Champion isn't beating Savage Hulk easily either.

Nihilist
Champ in both

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.