Superman vs Thor vs Hulk (Upgraded Edition)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman gets Captain America's shield and Spider-sense and ability to shoot organic webbing from wrists

Hulk gets Red Lantern Ring and Quicksilver's speed

Thor gets retractable Adamantium claws and adamantium skeleton and Cyclop's optic blast (does not need visor)

Who wins?

Silent Master
How does Cyclops' optic blast help Thor?

carver9
Current Hulk is a freaking monster and has been literally one shotting Heralds without any issues at all. He is in a different tier imo and giving him any type of amp isn't good at all.

Zack Fair
Spider-Sense for Supes is kind of redundant.

lilshogun
What herald did he one shotted? Superman here is pretty much complete. He has flash like speed and strength that rivals Hulk.Originally posted by carver9
Current Hulk is a freaking monster and has been literally one shotting Heralds without any issues at all. He is in a different tier imo and giving him any type of amp isn't good at all.

ares834
Hulk wins.

carver9
Originally posted by lilshogun
What herald did he one shotted?

Wonderman and he did it at a weaker level of power.

Zack Fair
The one with the best upgrade is Thor in the form of the Adamantium skeleton and claws IMO.

Superman's upgrades are lame in comparison. Hulk's quicksilver speed is nothing to Supes. Thor could still handle it...but it aint likely imo

Starscream M
Originally posted by Zack Fair
The one with the best upgrade is Thor in the form of the Adamantium skeleton and claws IMO.

Superman's upgrades are lame in comparison. Hulk's quicksilver speed is nothing to Supes. Thorcould still handle it...but it aint likely imo superman's upgrades aren't lame at all

with his speed combined with spidersense, he'd literally be untouchable

and combine his accuracy and strength with captain america's shield, and you have one very deadly weapon

society619
Thor wins

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Starscream M
superman's upgrades aren't lame at all

with his speed combined with spidersense, he'd literally be untouchable

and combine his accuracy and strength with captain america's shield, and you have one very deadly weapon mmm Didn't think of the spider-sense like that. I've just always thought that with his telescopic, x-ray, microscopic visions and super hearing something like precog is pointless.

Sixth_Winged
Thor's upgrade don't do much for him unless we are talking about PF cyclops blast.

Superman's spider-sense upgrade will be quite hard to beat. Shield is alright.

And then there's Hulk's upgrades....jeezus. Talk about ragemonster.

Mindship
How strong is the organic webbing? "Kryptonian" level? Otherwise, it's fairly useless here.

Still, first impression: I'd give this to Captain Spider-Supes.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Thor's upgrade don't do much for him unless we are talking about PF cyclops blast.

Superman's spider-sense upgrade will quite hard to beat.

And then there's Hulk's upgrades....jeezus. Talk about ragemonster.

Starscream M hates Thor.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Superman's spider-sense upgrade will be quite hard to beat. Shield is alright.

And then there's Hulk's upgrades....jeezus. Talk about ragemonster. thor's upgrades are very helpful

he's now much deadlier even without mjolnir...combine cl100 strength with adamantium claws and thats a deadly combination

cyclops eye beams isn't a gamechanger, but it gives thor more versatility...imagine he is in a grapple with an opponent, now he can unleash optic blast to his arsenal

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindship
How strong is the organic webbing? "Kryptonian" level? Otherwise, it's fairly useless here.

Still, first impression: I'd give this to Captain Spider-Supes. its just regular level, its not meant as a game changer...but a tool for distraction, superman can web someone's face and then finish them off with a super strength shield smash

pym-ftw
Well Cyclops absorbs solar energy,

He can then shoot said solar energy

The blast is red

Is the blast red solar energy?

It's a hard sell and Thor could exploit the weakness anyway...

Just saying

Oh as per Op is say hulk wins

Starscream M
Originally posted by Silent Master
Starscream M hates Thor. not really, thor's one of my favorite characters

Silent Master
not really, thor's one of my favorite characters

Yes really, your entire posting history says otherwise.

Zack Fair
LoL yeah.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yes really, your entire posting history says otherwise. just because I don't worship at his altar doesn't mean I dislike him

Silent Master
just because I don't worship at his altar doesn't mean I dislike him

Again, your entire posting history makes your Thor hate rather obvious.

Mindship
its just regular level, its not meant as a game changer...but a tool for distraction, superman can web someone's face and then finish them off with a super strength shield smash H'm. That may work with Thorclops. But unless it fires at faster-than-Quicksilver speed, Hulk can block it.

BTW, does Hulk also get faster as he gets angrier? That would be a gamechanger.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindship

BTW, does Hulk also get faster as he gets angrier? No.

JakeTheBank
Superman has the best amp by far. Even if his webbing isn't increased to "kryptonian spider" levels or whatever, the shield and pre-cog coupled with his speed and senses make Superman more in line with the KMC speed god version of Superman that's floating around here.

Hulk's amp is pretty good as well.

Thor's amp is okay, but Cyclops optic blast would be a minor nuisance to the likes of Hulk and Superman. His adamantium frame and claws would be an asset, but without Logan's healing factor, he'd be in constant pain. If he does manage to land a flush claw strike, though, that's going to mess someone's world up.

Silent Master
Yea....if Thor hits, the problem is Starscream 1) Boosted Superman and Hulk's reaction speed and 2) Gave them an item that can be used to block the claws.

He purposely stacked the deck against Thor.

JakeTheBank
I think Thor can still tag either guy, but it will likely be with Mjolnir throws or massive AoE attacks. Odds are against him hitting someone with his bare fists/claws, which make the amp somewhat useless. I guess he's more durable in terms of blunt force, though.

Silent Master
You didn't think he'd actually give Thor useful powers, did you?

Zack Fair
I totally missed the webbing part.

Silent Master
Because he edited in the webbing after you stated that Thor had the best upgrades, he couldn't let that stand.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Thor can still tag either guy, but it will likely be with Mjolnir throws or massive AoE attacks. Odds are against him hitting someone with his bare fists/claws, which make the amp somewhat useless. I guess he's more durable in terms of blunt force, though.

you know hulk will want to get in close in combat regardless of his upgrades, giving thor adamantium claws makes a thor-hulk melee encounter quite a spectacle

and superman will be wary of getting too close to thor as well given the adamantium claws

the optic blast just gives thor another option in battle, he already has very good ranged options

despite silent master's pathetic protestations, I did not stack the upgrades against thor's favor

carver9
Hulks healing factor would pretty much patch up anything Thor does to him with the claws and Superman is just as much a brawler as Hulk but Supes doesn't have a healing factor like hulk that would patch him up from a deadly claw swipe. I can't see Thor winning this with the upgrades you gave him unless Superman doesn't rely on his spider senses and shield and unless Hulk turns his healing factor off and fail at using the shields the ring provide. You should of at least gave him Flash speed to make this interesting so that he CAN use the claws instead of it being a pointless upgrade. Oh Well...what's done is done. Hulk stomps.

Silent Master
Sure you did, you boosted Superman and the Hulk's reaction time, gave Superman and the Hulk an item that would allow them to block the claws and further gave Hulk the ability to use ranged attacks.

How isn't that stacking the deck against Thor?

Shabazz916
Hulk and superman close fight thor dies.

dynamix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Spider-Sense for Supes is kind of redundant.

lol..this! doesnt supe has like a godly reaction time? Might be a few notches above a spider sense.

armedforbattle
Hulk wins. The res ring fuels rage, which in tern is making hulk even stronger

armedforbattle
Hulk wins. The red ring fuels rage, which in tern is making hulk even stronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.