Aaron Cross vs Emil Blonsky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
The CIA enlists Blonsky to take out Cross. They fight on the college quad where Blonsky fought Hulk.

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Weapons allowed

Who wins?

FrothByte
Blonsky with the super soldier serum? I say Blonsky. Even though Cross looks like the better trained fighter, Blonsky looks stronger, faster, and more agile. Not to mention better healing factor.

BruceSkywalker
this is spite if Blonsky has the SSS,, if not then Blonsky still takes it ..

Cross is a piss ant compared to Bourne

Mindset
7jKoLMbSu8k

Renner 10/10

Psychotron
Well Blonsky took a shot from Hulk and survived so I'm going with him.

Tattoos N Scars
Honestly, I haven't seen the new Bourne movie. I heard he was better than Bourne and near super human, so I thought it might be a decent fight.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Honestly, I haven't seen the new Bourne movie. I heard he was better than Bourne and near super human, so I thought it might be a decent fight.

He's enhanced, but he's nothing like Blonsky who was dancing around the Hulk's attacks and survived being booted by the Hulk.

I doubt Cross could do much to him despite showing superior H2H skills, considering.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I heard he was better than Bourne and near super human

laughing at both of those prospects. Cross didn't do jack shit the entire film. And of what he did do, Bourne could easily replicate

Ascendancy
Lies. Despite the weakness of not showing him up against another operative he pwned the team in the house far harder than Bourne did the strikers he was up against at the end of the first film or in the beginning of Ultimatum. Fact.

the ninjak
Blonsky in H2H.

Don't know about weapons.

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
He's enhanced, but he's nothing like Blonsky who was dancing around the Hulk's attacks and survived being booted by the Hulk.

I doubt Cross could do much to him despite showing superior H2H skills, considering. Didn't he dance around Hulk's attacks after he got the injections?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Lies. Despite the weakness of not showing him up against another operative he pwned the team in the house far harder than Bourne did the strikers he was up against at the end of the first film or in the beginning of Ultimatum. Fact.
laughing out loud Lies. Cross didn't do anything impressive to the agents who came for Rachel that Bourne couldn't replicate. Remember Bourne manhandling Vosen's entire grab team at Waterloo Station? He would have reemed through the guys in that house with as much/more efficiency than Cross. Fact.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't he dance around Hulk's attacks after he got the injections?

TcrBvXMDe3A

2:06 onwards

super pr*xy
without ss is blonksy pwned.. hard..
with ss is cross pwned.. uber-hard..

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Lestov16
laughing out loud Lies. Cross didn't do anything impressive to the agents who came for Rachel that Bourne couldn't replicate. Remember Bourne manhandling Vosen's entire grab team at Waterloo Station? He would have reemed through the guys in that house with as much/more efficiency than Cross. Fact.
Bourne failed to save his man at Waterloo as I recall and limped away in the first film. Cross served that team up on a hot plate.

Lestov16
Bourne failed to save his man at Waterloo as I recall

Explicitly because Ross was a dumbass. No incompetence on Bourne's part whatsoever.

and limped away in the first film.

After taking on threats that massively outclass what Cross had to overcome

Cross served that team up on a hot plate.

They were amateur-hour compared to what Bourne takes on. They were struggling just to fake a defenseless doctor's suicide laughing

lilshogun
Cross injects the SS and now they are in equal footing. Take Cross !

Mindset
Originally posted by lilshogun
Cross injects the SS and now they are in equal footing. Take Cross ! Cross with the SSS would be above Emil.

He already has SSS-lite.

whatdoucare
Blonsky definitely for round 1 but for round 2 I'm guessing cross is better with weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.