Winter Soldier Vs Bat Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
1.) Stephenie Brown
2.) Barbra Gordon
3.) Damian Wayne
4.) Tim Drake
5.) Kate Kane
6.) Jason Todd (Red Hood)
7.) Cassandra Cain
8.) Dick Grayson (Nightwing)
9.) Bruce Wayne

Bucky is bloodlusted

All fights are to the Death or Incompacitated
No prep/ Standard Gear
Fight on the statue of Liberty
If he clears he restarts and the fights stack
Ie: vs steph, vs steph and barb....and so on

pym-ftw
Before anyone asks nu52 versions

srankmissingnin
Clears nu52 versions.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Bucky is bloodlusted

All fights are to the Death or Incompacitated
No prep/ Standard Gear
Fight on the statue of Liberty

***>If he clears he restarts and the fights stack<****

Ie: vs steph, vs steph and barb....and so on

BlackZero30x
Jason kills him because hes cooler

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Jason kills him because hes cooler

Only a Gambit fan would think Jason was cooler than Bucky. big grin

BlackZero30x
says a wolverine fan...pssshhh stick out tongue

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Before anyone asks nu52 versions

When did Cassandra Cain appear in the Nu52?

srankmissingnin
says a wolverine fan...pssshhh stick out tongue

Wolverine's rad. Gambits on the other hand is a superhero for 13 year old girls and transgender pre-teen boys. evil face

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Golgo13
When did Cassandra Cain appear in the Nu52?

She hasn't. I completely ignored her and Stephanie.

Golgo13
Kate Kane has a good shot at stopping WS, if she has her new gear.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's likes transgender pre-teen boys. evil face

sick

that blue haired midget ain't got nothing on gambit.....except maybe sexual advances laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
I'm a transgender pre-teen boy.

Then your love of Gambit is acceptable. cool

BlackZero30x
Then your love of Gambit is acceptable. cool

embarrasment

At least we got that settled! lulz

now back to Jason being cooler then bucky!

srankmissingnin
Kate Kane has a good shot at stopping WS, if she has her new gear.

What gear? She's only really used stun gloves and sonics...

embarrasment

Seems unlikely as Bucky is actually cool, where as Jason is bottom of the barrel ditch swill and the epitome of awfulness. cool

BlackZero30x

Seems unlikely as Bucky is actually cool, where as Jason is bottom of the barrel ditch swill and the epitome of awfulness. cool

please the coolest thing about bucky is his arm. Jason has an awesome helmet.

Golgo13

All the awesome toys the DEO gave her including bullet proof armor, fear toxins, voice automated darts, etc...

Golgo13
embarrasment

QFT! Jason rules!

BlackZero30x
QFT! Jason rules!

thumb up you....i like you! lol

srankmissingnin
please the coolest thing about bucky is his arm. Jason has an awesome helmet.

Pretty sure you just like whiny emo characters, that's the only excuse for liking a waste of panel space like Jason.

pym-ftw
Jason is ok, but Dick>all Robins combined

ares834
lol

SasuOna
Bucky gets shot by Jason
GG
.....oh wait no standard gear he stops at Kate her new suit is just too much for him

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SasuOna
Bucky gets shot by Jason
GG
.....oh wait no standard gear he stops at Kate her new suit is just too much for him

Oh no, not a bullet proof suit! ZOMG! Batwoman is invincible!!!!111!!1dur

facepalm

Golgo13
She truly is. cool

srankmissingnin
Remind me? What has Batwoman done again in the nu52? Oh never mind I just remembered. Nothing.

Her stun gloves aren't even powerful enough to ko a human woman for a ten count.

Every gadget she has, Bucky has too... only his are better by several orders of magnitude.

Golgo13
Taken down enhanced Killer Croc. She's the exact same in the DCnU. It's just a continuation. She also owned Batgirl, but so can Bucky.

Lek Kuen
Srank, how far do you think bucky would get on pre-reboot characters?

srankmissingnin
Taken down enhanced Killer Croc. She's the exact same in the DCnU. It's just a continuation. She also owned Batgirl, but so can Bucky.

No she didn't. She escaped him...

Awesome?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Srank, how far do you think bucky would get on pre-reboot characters?

Squeaks by Dick, losses to Batman.

Golgo13
No she didn't. She escaped him...

Awesome?

Are you sure? Can you post the scans, because I recall her tech taking down the beast.

SasuOna
Yeah she choked him by using her grapple gun while under water.
Bucky is gonna get KO'd by the double stun gloves though so no worries

Golgo13

I thought she electrocuted him BEFORE that incident.

srankmissingnin
Are you sure? Can you post the scans, because I recall her tech taking down the beast.

They never fought. She threw a batarang in his eye while Croc was helping Maro escape. Then she shot a grabbling hook in his mouth and swam away.

srankmissingnin

facepalm

Her gloves couldn't even ko Cameron Chase. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bucky's arm electrical discharge is 10 times stronger.

Golgo13
They never fought. She threw a batarang in his eye while Croc was helping Maro escape. Then she shot a grabbling hook in his mouth and swam away.

I'm going to double check and if you're wrong, you're dead meat! evil face

Golgo13
facepalm

She didn't even go all out on Chase and her gloves were able to take her out of the game, which is what she wanted.

SasuOna
facepalm

Bucky has an emp in his arm and then he has a regular electric discharge/taser one definitely does not apply to the other and even then Kate is already wearing a suit that's insulated so there goes that plan

srankmissingnin
Bucky has an emp in his arm and then he has a regular electric discharge/taser one definitely does not apply to the other and even then Kate is already wearing a suit that's insulated so there goes that plan

facepalm

http://comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/27306/BUCKY_electrical_discharge.jpg

Her suits insulated enough to protect her from a stun gun or a taser, not the charge Bucky is packing.

Golgo13
Ok, I checked. Batwoman did KO Killer Croc with the shock dart. You see him laying on the ground on the second page or something. Definitely packs a punch.

SasuOna
Yeah you see how he's shocking someone who's not wearing an insulated suit and how you keep asserting Bucky's charge is something formidable without any real proof
Yeah that's how I know Kate would not have to be worried about it

srankmissingnin
Ok, I checked. Batwoman did KO Killer Croc with the shock dart. You see him laying on the ground on the second page or something. Definitely packs a punch.

Hehe you're right, he was mostly blocked by a speech bubble so I didn't notice him. Terrible panel layout.

Golgo13
Yeha, I was like, "where the hell is he?!" Did he run away? Oh, he's right in the corner. mad

BlackZero30x
Pretty sure you just like whiny emo characters, that's the only excuse for liking a waste of panel space like Jason. I guess most people do since Red Hoods book has been out selling winter soldier....

stick out tongue

Golgo13
I guess most people do since Red Hoods book has been out selling winter soldier....

stick out tongue

Heh! Good point. WS is in the mid 80's, while Red Hood is in the 50's! Jason FTW!

Mindset
Squeaks by Dick, losses to Batman. Dick goes balls deep on Bucky.

srankmissingnin
I guess most people do since Red Hoods book has been out selling winter soldier....

stick out tongue

There are two reason it's outselling Winter Soldier, neither of them is Jason:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cJIb3WaJ4ik/Tz3Z1jwb4dI/AAAAAAAACTc/AjIsF0geZvA/s1600/Starfire%252BAgain.jpg

Golgo13
love

BlackZero30x
Heh! Good point. WS is in the mid 80's, while Red Hood is in the 50's! Jason FTW! lol thumb up I can't disagree with a "Jason FTW" lol!

There are two reason it's outselling Winter Soldier, neither of them is Jason

I guess Winter Soldier is just so awesome that it gets beaten by pretend alien women and Brubaker decided to jump ship cool

Bentley
Have all these characters being reintroduced in NU? Bucky should get through the first fight by shooting/killing many Batgirls and second tier Batfamily members -such as Redhood-.

Golgo13
lol thumb up I can't disagree with a "Jason FTW" lol!

I guess Winter Soldier is just so awesome that it gets beaten by pretend alien women and Brubaker decided to jump ship cool

I thought WS would have sold better, TBH.

BlackZero30x
I thought WS would have sold better, TBH.

No doubt. All joking aside he is a pretty cool character. I would have thought he would have drawn more interest then he did. But then again Dicks run as batman out sold Buckys run as cap I believe.

srankmissingnin
lol thumb up I can't disagree with a "Jason FTW" lol!

Starfire is sexeh. love

They were planning on ending Winter Soldier at issue 14, so Ed got some work in tv / movies where he will actually get paid money... and was too busy to come back when Marvel changed their minds about ending the book. That's not the same as jumping ship, jumping ship is what every creator has been doing to get out from under the editorial monstrosity over at DC. cool

Also WS is 3.99, Red Hood is only 2.99. The difference in profit between the two books is not that great despite Red Hood selling more.

BlackZero30x
Starfire is sexeh. love

They were planning on ending Winter Soldier at issue 14, so Ed got some work in tv / movies where he will actually get paid money... and was too busy to come back when Marvel changed their minds about ending the book. That's not the same as jumping ship, jumping ship is what every creator has been doing to get out from under the editorial monstrosity over at DC. cool

Also WS is 3.99, Red Hood is only 2.99. The difference in profit between the two books is not that great despite Red Hood selling more.

Haha I think that first part can be agreed on by all! Hey I can't help it if DC "Draws the line at $2.99" lol

srankmissingnin
Haha I think that first part can be agreed on by all! Hey I can't help it if DC "Draws the line at $2.99" lol

When all is said and done Marvel probably makes more money of Winter Soldier then DC does with Red Hood, a comparable (though lesser) $ amount on the back end, and only pay to ship a fraction of the books.

Plus I'm pretty sure Marvel is killing DC on the digital comics front. cool

Golgo13
Doesn't DC rule in the digital area? At least from the lists I have seen.

BlackZero30x
When all is said and done Marvel probably makes more money of Winter Soldier then DC does with Red Hood, a comparable (though lesser) $ amount on the back end, and only pay to ship a fraction of the books.

Plus I'm pretty sure Marvel is killing DC on the digital comics front. cool

That could be so for all I know. TBH though the comic industry hasn't doing so well in general so the 2.99 is just a ploy for more volume in sells. Though Im sure digital is as well. The only digital books I get are the ones marvel offer in the books I buy. For DC I get a few free promo code here and there but I don't buy the digital as I prefer physical copies. It is a good gimmick though.

srankmissingnin
Doesn't DC rule in the digital area? At least from the lists I have seen.

I think they might have been year ago before Marvel got their shit together and started doing day and date digital releases, but now Marvel is on top. The DC app has been downloaded less times than the Marvel app, and made less money. Not sure how Marvel v DC is playing out on comixology since they don't disclose that info.

Marvel's digital dominance is the reason that we get scans of the 0-day comics hours after they are released in the Ownage thread, and have to wait a bit for DC.

srankmissingnin
That could be so for all I know. TBH though the comic industry hasn't doing so well in general so the 2.99 is just a ploy for more volume in sells. Though Im sure digital is as well. The only digital books I get are the ones marvel offer in the books I buy. For DC I get a few free promo code here and there but I don't buy the digital as I prefer physical copies. It is a good gimmick though.

It's for casuals who are intimidated by going to a comic store.

Sin I AM
Who has Bucky taken out that makes him such a beast

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Who has Bucky taken out that makes him such a beast

Bucky has beaten or stalemated: Widow, Cap, Wolverine, Crossbones, Batroc, Ursa Major, Punisher, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Baron Zemo.

Golgo13
Hmmm, maybe It was just the top 20 or something, because DC tends to rule the top 20 in digital sales. Or I could be wrong, I need to find a definite list, but I only see the diamond charts.

Sin I AM
I dont recall any of that, infact the crossbones fight went exactly the opposite

srankmissingnin
I dont recall any of that, infact the crossbones fight went exactly the opposite

Bucky is 3-0 with Crossbones. He's effortlessly wrecked him twice, and CB ambushed Bucky while he was fighting the Serpent Squad on a third occasion. Bones did alright... he still ended up shot in the chest though.

cdtm
Since we go by "latest version", I guess Cassandra Cain gets a pass on the nu52 rule..

So, stops at 7, if not before.

Sin I AM
Bucky is 3-0 with Crossbones. He's effortlessly wrecked him twice, and CB ambushed Bucky while he was fighting the Serpent Squad on a third occasion. Bones did alright... he still ended up shot in the chest though.

I dunno I remember Bucky getting owned in the white house by cb

srankmissingnin
I dunno I remember Bucky getting owned in the white house by cb

That's when he ambushed Bucky while he was fighting the Serpent Society.

Sin I AM
Maybe your right its been awhile

Bentley
Yep, he's right, that's what happened. WS is one though cookie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.