Most powerful Version of Iron Man Vs. Fantastic 4 (with twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
The best of iron man with adamamtium armor vs fantastic 4

With one week of prep for each

pym-ftw
Sue solos

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Sue solos

Why?

BlackZero30x
ff ftw.....

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Stoic
Why?
Why not? Tony can't block her attacks where as she can block his

Stoic
Why not? Tony can't block her attacks where as she can block his

Blocking and winning aren't really the same though. How does she hurt him? I mean could she push a force bubble through adamantium?

BlackZero30x
whys could she not put the force bubble in his head? You don't even need to bust his head. Why couldn't she squeeze it tighter to smash his brain?

Stoic
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
whys could she not put the force bubble in his head? You don't even need to bust his head. Why couldn't she squeeze it tighter to smash his brain?

The bubble would have to go through the armor first wouldn't it? Can she put that bubble through a solid before breaching the solid first? What about IM's stealth what if he blind sided her by going stealth the moment the battle began? Tony would know that Sue was likely the biggest threat on the field wouldn't he? I mean IM knows this team well, and all of the things that they could do. I'm just questioning how well they would do against IM if he fought them with the intelligence that he has been portrayed to possess throughout the history of the character.

Blight
Does the Force Bubble have to come from her? Has she started it somewhere else?

BlackZero30x
The bubble would have to go through the armor first wouldn't it? Can she put that bubble through a solid before breaching the solid first? What about IM's stealth what if he blind sided her by going stealth the moment the battle began? Tony would know that Sue was likely the biggest threat on the field wouldn't he? I mean IM knows this team well, and all of the things that they could do. I'm just questioning how well they would do against IM if he fought them with the intelligence that he has been portrayed to possess throughout the history of the character.

But look at the time she has formed it into peoples heads....skin and bone is a solid but she was able to just form it underneath that. As far as his intelligence goes yes he would have good prep but reed would have better imo.

Black bolt z
You gave Reed Richards a week of prep...even against Tony's week, this is still overkill.

carver9
Sue has the potential to solo. Didn't she damage a Celestial with a force bubble? Her potential is insane and yes, she can put the force bubble pass Tony armor.

Stoic
But look at the time she has formed it into peoples heads....skin and bone is a solid but she was able to just form it underneath that. As far as his intelligence goes yes he would have good prep but reed would have better imo.

Outside of a prep war, Tony has more intel on the FF than they would have on a top secret super toy that he alone built. Bone and adamantium are two different things as you know, and I have my doubts that Sue would be able to affect the substance. I mean could she tear Wolverine's claws apart, or even affect their cohesion on a molecular level?

Sue in character would never attempt to kill Tony by force bubbling his brain, you know what i mean? While Tony would have no qualms in KOing Sue by exploiting her blind spot while using tech. The Torch is one step away from flame retardant, and KO'ed, Ben is one toss away from a BFR, and Reed wouldn't be a physical threat to an armor that could take a nuclear hit without a problem.

I honestly see Tony taking the maj here.

Stoic
Originally posted by Blight
Does the Force Bubble have to come from her? Has she started it somewhere else?

I have no idea. Can she?

pym-ftw
She can put them past solid materials, she just needs to remove the arc reactor from tonys chest and he can't carry that much weight

Shabazz916
She can put them past solid materials, she just needs to remove the arc reactor from tonys chest and he can't carry that much weight

She can put her bubbles through anything ???

BlackZero30x
Outside of a prep war, Tony has more intel on the FF than they would have on a top secret super toy that he alone built. Bone and adamantium are two different things as you know, and I have my doubts that Sue would be able to affect the substance. I mean could she tear Wolverine's claws apart, or even affect their cohesion on a molecular level?

Sue in character would never attempt to kill Tony by force bubbling his brain, you know what i mean? While Tony would have no qualms in KOing Sue by exploiting her blind spot while using tech. The Torch is one step away from flame retardant, and KO'ed, Ben is one toss away from a BFR, and Reed wouldn't be a physical threat to an armor that could take a nuclear hit without a problem.

I honestly see Tony taking the maj here.

My interpretation of her force bubbles was that she could just form them wherever shes wants so she wouldn't have to affect the armor. In character she wouldn't do that though I agree. I could see her handicapping him via blinding him though. Making his retinas invisible that is. if that isn't very helpful it would be fairly easy for her to use her powers to turn the team invisible. I don't see ben being very helpful....maybe to keep him distracted while he's handicapped for torch to heat the suit up doesn't hurt the suit but turns it into a pressure cooker. None of this even accounts for Reed. Im sure its not exactly that easy as he would have counter measures though. Tony's knowledge of the FF isn't gonna be entirely helpful when hes against Reed in prep imo. Tonys smart just not reed smart.

EDIT: or sue could remove the arc reactor as mentioned above.

pym-ftw
Yes they don't originate from her body all the time

Blight
I have no idea. Can she?
Apparently. So I don't see how his adamantium will have anything to do with stopping her shields. She could begin them beneath the adamantium.

Shabazz916
Iron would easily one shot her & kill her. B4 she sees him

Blight
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Iron would easily one shot her & kill her. B4 she sees him
Hahahaha before The Invisible Woman sees him.

Shabazz916
I dnt think she can put her force fields under anything. After all adamamtium isnt a earthy substance.

Shabazz916
Hahahaha before The Invisible Woman sees him.

You can see her with tech dogs can detect he scent, she is invisible not undetectable

Blight
I dnt think she can put her force fields under anything. After all adamamtium isnt a earthy substance.
If that's the case then that's the case. But how would adamantium stop it from forming? She's not shooting it through his adamantium, she'd be forming it behind the armor. Again, I don't know if she could, but if she's created something behind a wall before, I don't see any evidence to suggest adamantium would somehow fare different.

Stoic
My interpretation of her force bubbles was that she could just form them wherever shes wants so she wouldn't have to affect the armor. In character she wouldn't do that though I agree. I could see her handicapping him via blinding him though. Making his retinas invisible that is. if that isn't very helpful it would be fairly easy for her to use her powers to turn the team invisible. I don't see ben being very helpful....maybe to keep him distracted while he's handicapped for torch to heat the suit up doesn't hurt the suit but turns it into a pressure cooker. None of this even accounts for Reed. Im sure its not exactly that easy as he would have counter measures though. Tony's knowledge of the FF isn't gonna be entirely helpful when hes against Reed in prep imo. Tonys smart just not reed smart.

EDIT: or sue could remove the arc reactor as mentioned above.

OK we should keep it in character, we know that none would kill, so let's skip the Ultimate Nullifier, the force bubbles to the brain, and the punching of heads off.

Prep means that Tony would have their measure the moment the battle began, he would go into stealth while having an amy of IM armors playing mole, he could flood the field with nanites to temp spam their powers, he would be the physically strongest on the field.

I can see them winning this, don't get me wrong, but i could see him taking them out as well. I haven't forgotten Johnnies CCR, but if he did not know that IM was approaching him invisibly, the CCR could be added to Tony's armament, or simply confiscated until the end of the battle.

Shabazz916
If that's the case then that's the case. But how would adamantium stop it from forming? She's not shooting it through his adamantium, she'd be forming it behind the armor. Again, I don't know if she could, but if she's created something behind a wall before, I don't see any evidence to suggest adamantium would somehow fare different.

Perfect example. Just like professor X cnt get thru magnetos helmet.

Maybe the adamamtium wouldnt let sue thru it to build a force field.

BlackZero30x
After all adamamtium isnt a earthy substance.

Really? Since when? I thought it was a man made metal....

Blight
Perfect example. Just like professor X cnt get thru magnetos helmet.

Maybe the adamamtium wouldnt let sue thru it to build a force field.
I don't think the helmet protects him from mental attacks by being made out of adamantium. I thought it was explained that there was tech inside it that shields it from telepathy.

Anything to prove adamantium stops something like that?

Shabazz916

Are you being a smart ass or you really dnt know ??

Stoic

He may have gotten it confused with vibranium. Simple mistake.

Blight
Honestly, this is news to me, too. I thought only vibranium was not from earth.

Shabazz916
I don't think the helmet protects him from mental attacks by being made out of adamantium. I thought it was explained theatthere was tech inside it that shields it from telepathy.

No but at the same time, i dnt think they say what her force fields cnt go thru. So idk im just guessing.

Im intrested to see if they is a substance she cnt go thru

Shabazz916
Honestly, this is news to me, too. I thought only vibranium was not from earth.

No if you watched the wolverine movie you saw they went to african to get it because it came from a comet.

Stoic
I don't think the helmet protects him from mental attacks by being made out of adamantium. I thought it was explained that there was tech inside it that shields it from telepathy.

If she can form the bubble inside of the armor then sure, but she can't affect, bend, pull or rearrange adamantium by the force of her powers, she just isn't that strong. I mean the Hulk could and has one shotted her best shields, so we know that she has a limit. However Tony with prep would have the means of shielding himself from an EMP attack, while the FF would have no choice but to breath in some airborne nanites which would spam their powers until he mopped them up. They have to breathe, and Sue can't read Tony's mind to make the decision to throw up her shields the moment the battle began. No powers, means no force bubbles.

BlackZero30x
OK we should keep it in character, we know that none would kill, so let's skip the Ultimate Nullifier, the force bubbles to the brain, and the punching of heads off.

Prep means that Tony would have their measure the moment the battle began, he would go into stealth while having an amy of IM armors playing mole, he could flood the field with nanites to temp spam their powers, he would be the physically strongest on the field.

I can see them winning this, don't get me wrong, but i could see him taking them out as well. I haven't forgotten Johnnies CCR, but if he did not know that IM was approaching him invisibly, the CCR could be added to Tony's armament, or simply confiscated until the end of the battle.

Indeed. Absolutely no punching heads off lol

but that prep works both ways....I could totally foresee reed simply hacking into tonys armor and overriding it or more to the point have a system in place to hack his armor while they fight. That comes down to weather you believe reed to be smarter then tony and im sure we could agree he is. His invisibility could be trouble unless he uses a tech to detect tonys arc reactor.

BlackZero30x

lulz no I wasn't being a smart ass. I was very certain you were mistaken but I thought instead of assuming I would ask because you might have had proof to the contrary.

He may have gotten it confused with vibranium. Simple mistake.

Indeed. That makes sense!

Stoic
Indeed. Absolutely no punching heads off lol

but that prep works both ways....I could totally foresee reed simply hacking into tonys armor and overriding it or more to the point have a system in place to hack his armor while they fight. That comes down to weather you believe reed to be smarter then tony and im sure we could agree he is. His invisibility could be trouble unless he uses a tech to detect tonys arc reactor.

Nah, Reed is smarter than Tony, but not in all areas, when you talk of hacking Tony has Reed beat. Actually Reeds expertise of firewalls, and network protocols are below Amadeus Cho's, and Tony is superior to Cho at that level. Tony would take control of any network device implemented. Tony at his best is a technopath, and he would simply be several steps ahead of Reed if you think about it.

Tony with prep, is a lock down artist, his first move would likely be stealth followed by a nanite cloud. I think Sue would have the best bet of winning this, and she would have to do it before he disappears. How would she know which IM armor was Tony though, before he went stealth mode?

Tony is pretty badass if you think about it.

BlackZero30x
No if you watched the wolverine movie you saw they went to african to get it because it came from a comet.

I don't know if you are being serious or not but I wouldn't go based on the movies as movies tend stray from source materiel. Not just in comics but for all books in general.

BlackZero30x
Nah, Reed is smarter than Tony, but not in all areas, when you talk of hacking Tony has Reed beat. Actually Reeds expertise of firewalls, and network protocols are below Amadeus Cho's, and Tony is superior to Cho at that level. Tony would take control of any network device implemented. Tony at his best is a technopath, and he would simply be several steps ahead of Reed if you think about it.

Tony with prep, is a lock down artist, his first move would likely be stealth followed by a nanite cloud. I think Sue would have the best bet of winning this, and she would have to do it before he disappears. How would she know which IM armor was Tony though, before he went stealth mode?

Tony is pretty badass if you think about it.

Really? Thats pretty cool!

iirc there are computers built into each of the FF's costumes equipped with scanners that allow detection of beings on levels that they can even use it for detecting things from other dimensions. Imo if sue went invisible she could use the scanners to detect where exactly tony is and catch him in a force bubble and remove/disconnect his power source long enough to incapacitate him.. She could just have reed drop him into the negative zone for a bfr while hes caught up also.

Stoic

iirc there are computers built into each of the FF's costumes equipped with scanners that allow detection of beings on levels that they can even use it for detecting things from other dimensions. Imo if sue went invisible she could use the scanners to detect where exactly tony is and catch him in a force bubble and remove/disconnect his power source long enough to incapacitate him.. She could just have reed drop him into the negative zone for a bfr while hes caught up also.

Possibly, and I could see this scenario play out, but I could also see Tony's armor detecting and telling him about an attempt to hack into his systems to detect him, and then he could jam it out with his own scripts. This would all happen at the speed of a gigabit over 1/1000 gigabit ethernet using fiber, which is a process that is so fast that a human would never be able to keep up with. Remember that his armor talks to him like Nova's helmet warns him of dangers. I think in a robotic tech battle that Tony would beat the FF's costumes TBH. Not saying that they couldn't win, but Tony is a handful with prep.

Shabazz916

tony would hack those and make them confused

DarkSaint85
Eurgh. Vibranium/adamantium mix-ups, then calling him a smart-ass for correcting you, then using the Wolverine film as your proof....great move.

I bet you think Deadpool has swords coming out of his hands, too?

As for the fight, F4 wins. All this talk of nanite clouds, the CCR would negate. And you guys seriously underestimate Reed with prep, which is not something I thought I'd ever type. Tony is a beast, no doubt. But Reed is better.

As for the bubble inside Tony? Sue doesn't need to see it to create it:

http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80463_Fantastic_Four_v3_066_2158_122_883lo.jpg
http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=08150_Wolverine_-_vol._3_422_page_18_122_445lo.jpg
http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/13608/9380ae136078285.jpg
http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/14568/4b63a9145679741.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Eurgh. Vibranium/adamantium mix-ups, then calling him a smart-ass for correcting you, then using the Wolverine film as your proof....great move.

I bet you think Deadpool has swords coming out of his hands, too?

As for the fight, F4 wins. All this talk of nanite clouds, the CCR would negate. And you guys seriously underestimate Reed with prep, which is not something I thought I'd ever type. Tony is a beast, no doubt. But Reed is better.

As for the bubble inside Tony? Sue doesn't need to see it to create it:

http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80463_Fantastic_Four_v3_066_2158_122_883lo.jpg
http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=08150_Wolverine_-_vol._3_422_page_18_122_445lo.jpg
http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/13608/9380ae136078285.jpg
http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/14568/4b63a9145679741.jpg

Yeah because the nanites are cosmic.

DarkSaint85
Yeah because the nanites are cosmic.

Are they? I was thinking more about the fact that it you can use it to rearrange the molecular structure of things.

DarkSaint85
And btw, for those saying the bubble in brain is not within Sue's character....threaten Reed or Johnny or Ben, and she will phuck you upside the head at the drop of a hat. Witness what she did to Taskmaster in Civil War - he's just a street level character, and she damn near crushed him.

Stoic
They aren't. Tony also has more resources than the FF does, and he has an army at his disposal in the form of IM armor's.

Stoic
Also those files you posted are filled with spyware.

DarkSaint85
They aren't. Tony also has more resources than the FF does, and he has an army at his disposal in the form of IM armor's.

More resources? Not where it matters, i.e. galaxy destroying weaponry.

DarkSaint85
Also those files you posted are filled with spyware.

Oh, really? I didn't get any warnings, so apologise...I'll take them off now.
I took them from her respect thread on KMC...

DarkSaint85
I can't seem to.

I shall describe them, then. The first is IW extending a force bubble undergound. Part of it is overground, though, so an argument could be made that she still needs to see it.
The second is from the Enemy of the State storyline. Wolverine has broken into the Baxter Building, when suddenly IW pops two bubbles into his lungs, suffocating him. Unless she has X-ray vision, I'm gonna go ahead and say she did that without looking inside him. She then turns him blind, so he cannot even detect her using IR lenses.

The third is her projecting a bubble into an android, then bursting him from within.
The 4th is her creating a force bubble inside Angrir's throat, drowning him. I also put it because it shows she can use non-lethal bubbles inside you, and still harm you. She doesn't have to explode Tony from the inside (though she can) - she just has to incapacitate him.

Of course, you could argue she gets taken out first. But whilst he's taking her out (without the benefit of his eyes), Reed would have a Galactus gun trained on him, and Johnny would have the CCR trained on him.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I can't seem to.

I shall describe them, then. The first is IW extending a force bubble undergound. Part of it is overground, though, so an argument could be made that she still needs to see it.
The second is from the Enemy of the State storyline. Wolverine has broken into the Baxter Building, when suddenly IW pops two bubbles into his lungs, suffocating him. Unless she has X-ray vision, I'm gonna go ahead and say she did that without looking inside him. She then turns him blind, so he cannot even detect her using IR lenses.

The third is her projecting a bubble into an android, then bursting him from within.
The 4th is her creating a force bubble inside Angrir's throat, drowning him. I also put it because it shows she can use non-lethal bubbles inside you, and still harm you. She doesn't have to explode Tony from the inside (though she can) - she just has to incapacitate him.

Of course, you could argue she gets taken out first. But whilst he's taking her out (without the benefit of his eyes), Reed would have a Galactus gun trained on him, and Johnny would have the CCR trained on him.

I said from the door that the FF could win, but I wouldn't sleep on Tony's ability to bring the heat. He has more resources than Reed in terms of monetary status, and no one on marvel's Earth can bring an army of super suits outside of Doom the way that Tony can.

pym-ftw
^
Cough::Ultron::Cough

Stoic
^
Cough::Ultron::Cough

You got me Lulz. I forgot all about Ultron. Nice one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.