Superman/Wonder Woman/Black Adam vs 2 Punisher Robots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
These are two of Galactus Punisher robots set by Galactus to kill the three Heralds. Could the team win?

psycho gundam
yes

Harbinger
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yes

ColossusGrundy
pretty much

shouldn't be much of a fight

pym-ftw
Team should win but not in a stomp or anything like that

DTM
Well, one Punisher robot was beating down on the InBetweener for a bit, who at that time gave Galactus himself a good fight, so 2 Punisher robots could very well defeat these 3 Herald level beings.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
Well, one Punisher robot was beating down on the InBetweener for a bit, who at that time gave Galactus himself a good fight, so 2 Punisher robots could very well defeat these 3 Herald level beings.
Thanos was destroying them en masse with casual energy beams.

DTM
And I think most would agree that Thanos is noticeably above Superman, Wonder Woman or Black Adam in power.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
And I think most would agree that Thanos is noticeably above Superman, Wonder Woman or Black Adam in power.
Not so above though that they can't replicate that working in unison. Did I mention Invisible Woman and Paste pot pete destroying one punisher robot?

DTM
Many would agree that Thanos could evenly fight, and even defeat, all 3 of them combined.

pym-ftw
That's more his defence than offence

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM

The Inbetweener didn't seem to be effected by the bludgeoning that he was taking during that little exchange. I think this team would win or could win, but if it were a 3 on 3 instead of the handicap, I have my doubts.

DTM
Yeah, I think the extra person on Team DC allows them the win slightly more than not, 3 on 3 Id go Punishers.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
Yeah, I think the extra person on Team DC allows them the win slightly more than not, 3 on 3 Id go Punishers.

TBH I think it's Superman's fight to lose, because i can see the bots taking apart WW, or BA one on one. Superman is another story. Big blue is awesome when you really think about how nasty he could get when not worried about taking a life.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
Many would agree that Thanos could evenly fight, and even defeat, all 3 of them combined.
They are wrong then.

DTM
Im not saying Im of those many. wink

pym-ftw
Thanos has beaten teams stronger than the 3, but ok

Q99
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not so above though that they can't replicate that working in unison.

I agree with you here.

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thanos has beaten teams stronger than the 3, but ok
Name those teams.Originally posted by DTM
Im not saying Im of those many. wink
Never said you were.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.