Juggernant(Henry Pym) vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright so this was an idea what if Ant Man became The Juggernaut and he fought with all of the Juggernauts powers and ant level size. So you have a Class 100 strength, indestructible durability, immeasurable stamina, Genius Intellect,Size Reduction. & Force Field. Who is the weakest person that could take this Juggernaut.

-Pr-
Does he get to make himself bigger too?

ColossusGrundy
He trips over his own enormous ego and finally something stops the Juggernaut

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
He trips over his own enormous ego and finally something stops the Juggernaut

that or he as to stop what hes doing to smack his wife up....

ooh yea i went there....

golem370
He can but I would think he would be far more damage at ant size. imagine an Ant inside someones body with the power of the Juggernaut.

pym-ftw
Pym didn't need the juggernaut power so he gives it to Luke cage, turning him into the thuggernaut, Pym goes it alone and solos the marvelverse.

BTW the three faces of the living tribunal are Lord Rand, Doom, and Pym

Truth

golem370
Nah its Thanos is all the sides and would those posers. I know he doesn't need it but with his powers plus the power of the Juggernaut. He could destroy people so badly

pym-ftw
If anything I want to see Cyclops gain the blessings of Cytorrak

I mean his powers come from a realm of crimson kinetic force

Possible connection, I think so

golem370
So the question in a fight Pym vs Cyclops because I think Pym would kill him with a spinal cord being broke from inside the body without Scott firing off a shot which also means Pym with his abilities and the Juggernaut's powers would be more dangerous. He could make his enemies emplode

pym-ftw
Pym would stomp Summers

He's shrunk down fast enough to dodge bullets and his judo mastery is arguably on Cykes martial arts level

golem370
Pym abilities plus Juggernaut's powers plus pyms intellect with be a very dangerous combo above herald level.

pym-ftw
Yeah he would be a living bullet

And with current Pyms flight and energy blasts he would be plenty versatile as well

the ninjak
Pym with Cytorrak enhancement would be unstoppable.

He could fly on peoples backs and dump the in other planes of reality.
And due to being physically indestructible + Telepathic resistance he rolls through everyone.

ColossusGrundy
is Pym more of a douche or is Cyclops? that should be the next Pym thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.