Doc Ock vs The Lizard. under stips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
Doc Ock replaces Spiderman in the Amazing Spiderman film.

Doc Ock is from Spiderman II.

Doc Ock has surveillance footage of the Lizard killing SWAT team members in an assault showing him healing assault rifle bullet damage. And the Lizard attacking the team with Lizard gas. Doc Ock knows Conners is the Lizard due to past acquaintances and awaits his final plan.
Doc Ock awaits at Osborn Tower for Lizard to arrive with a gas mask on.

How does the fight go?

Pwned
Ock probably just grabs the Lizard and throws him off the building.

BruceSkywalker
nolo contendre... Doc Ock beats up Dr. Connors

The Silent Hero
With his healing factor, what can Ock actually do to the Lizard to put him down?

I'm going with the Lizard. He's agile enough to hang with Garfield Spidey and plenty strong. He only has to land one hit with the claws to kill Ock.

BlackZero30x
Id say outside of throwing him off the building ock may lose as I think lizard would be able to remove the mask. I believe a stirght up fight would be really brutal but if lizard got in a few good hits it would be over do to his claws, strength, and healing factor

really good fight though.

Robtard
Ock rips off his arms and legs.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Robtard
Ock rips off his arms and legs.

And Lizard regrows his limbs.

Mindset
Ock punches his dick off and Lizard dies.

Flyattractor
The Lizard would just have to say "Wait lets make a deal" and then Ock would automatically stop and go along with what ever stupid plot the Liz comes up with...

hey its how Harry stopped Doc Ock from killing him in Spidey 2.

the ninjak
Good posts from all.....

Originally posted by Pwned
Ock probably just grabs the Lizard and throws him off the building.
This could mess the Lizard up good.
And being thrown off the building doesn't mean BFR here though.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
nolo contendre... Doc Ock beats up Dr. Connors
Agreed Doc Ock would go for the up close and personal takedown.

Originally posted by The Silent Hero
With his healing factor, what can Ock actually do to the Lizard to put him down?

I'm going with the Lizard. He's agile enough to hang with Garfield Spidey and plenty strong. He only has to land one hit with the claws to kill Ock.
Really? Doc Ock can defeat the Lizard up close. Lizard didn't show the skill to get through those tentacles so easily.

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Id say outside of throwing him off the building ock may lose as I think lizard would be able to remove the mask. I believe a stirght up fight would be really brutal but if lizard got in a few good hits it would be over do to his claws, strength, and healing factor

really good fight though.
Thanks smile

Originally posted by Robtard
Ock rips off his arms and legs. Originally posted by Kazenji

Rob and Kaz are both correct.

Originally posted by Mindset
Ock punches his dick off and Lizard dies.

lolz.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Lizard would just have to say "Wait lets make a deal" and then Ock would automatically stop and go along with what ever stupid plot the Liz comes up with...

hey its how Harry stopped Doc Ock from killing him in Spidey 2.

Not happening. Harry was a man with resources Otto needed. The Lizard is a monster who has no bargaining chips. Ock will attack after any banter.

I believe Ock throws objects at the Lizard as he climbs the building. Obviously any damage taken gets healed. Ock would decide to wait for the Lizard to reach the roof of the building so he can finish him up close and personal.

When the fight eventuates. Ock destroys the Lizard!
Ock tore a bank vault door from its hinges.
Those arms are vastly stronger than the Lizard.
Ock could easily (as Rob stated) tear his arms and legs off and dump the body on the ground. The arms and legs grow back.

So Ock holds Conners by his arms and crushes his skull with two tentacles. Turning the Lizard's brain into mush.

As far as I'm concerned about the melee battle, With 2 tentacles rooted firmly into the ground 2 can hold the Lizard at bay very quickly. And the remaining 2 can rip his body/skull apart.

I see Ock winning this 10/10.

Without the stips the Lizard has the gas. But in this fight he personally stands no chance. He is a lumbering forceful fighter. Who charges ahead.
The tentacles are simply too strong to break through.

Pwned
Erm, Ock only has 4 tentacles...... Your scenario gave him 6. Doctor Dectopus?

Anyways, throwing him off the building would be a win. Want to know why?

It would just keep happening.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Pwned
Erm, Ock only has 4 tentacles...... Your scenario gave him 6. Doctor Dectopus?

Anyways, throwing him off the building would be a win. Want to know why?

It would just keep happening.

Damn.... he does the same with 4 anyways.

2 in the ground, 2 to tear his arms off. Then caves his head in.

Lestov16
IIRC, Ock's tentacles seemed strong enough that they should be sufficient to hold Lizard in place while Ock punches holes into Lizard's face and torso

The Silent Hero
I think you are all overestimating the ease with which Ock could subdue him. He only has four tentacles. Say Lizard opens by running at him, even if Ock grabs all of Lizard's arms and legs instantly (unlikely), he'll still get whacked by the tail. Ock wouldn't be able to hold him down to tear off his limbs either, the two arms needed to do this would leave Lizard's arms and legs free to fight back.

And besides, Ock can't take much damage from the Lizard. The claws would disembowel him easily.

Lestov16
That's the thing, with the Tentacle's optimum length, I was thinking Ock could keep him at a far distance. If so, all he has to do is grab Lizard by his arms and proceed with the hole-punching

The Silent Hero
In that case, I give it to Ock.

Newjak
I think you guys could be underestimating the Lizard. He was strong enough to toss cars over the side of the bridge pretty easily.

I think Ock would have a much harder time restraining him than you guys are saying.

Lestov16
I think you are underestimating Ock's tentacles. They were built to handle mini-suns. I severely doubt Lizard has that damage output

(I haven't seen TAS, so I may be wrong, but I doubt it)

Newjak
Originally posted by Lestov16
I think you are underestimating Ock's tentacles. They were built to handle mini-suns. I severely doubt Lizard has that damage output

(I haven't seen TAS, so I may be wrong, but I doubt it) That is a pretty ambiguous statement. How strong is the mini-sun supposed to be. What heat does it give off, how much gravity is there?

Besides that statement there aren't too many feats to say Doc Ock is astronomically stronger than the Lizard, nor that he would easily subdue him based on strength feats imo.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Newjak
That is a pretty ambiguous statement. How strong is the mini-sun supposed to be. What heat does it give off, how much gravity is there?

hrOMpaoylbY

Again, Lizard does not have near that damage output

Originally posted by Newjak
Besides that statement there aren't too many feats to say Doc Ock is astronomically stronger than the Lizard, nor that he would easily subdue him based on strength feats imo.

cglaHHuotz0

2:13. Tosses a car high in the air with his tentacles nigh-effortlessly

k4qOXg_PMUg

Ock would cornhole Lizard with his tentacles. Only reason Ock didn't snap Spidey in half is because of his spidey sense and webs

Newjak
hrOMpaoylbY

cglaHHuotz0

k4qOXg_PMUg

Ock would cornhole Lizard with his tentacles. Only reason Ock didn't snap Spidey in half is because of his spidey sense and webs I'm at work so I can not see the videos you posted.

What are tehy.

Lizard was tossing cars around as well. Maybe not to the same degree but then again I didn't say Lizard was as strong as Ock, I'm not decided on who is stronger, but I don't believe the strength gap is quite the range of Ock will easily restrain and tear the Lizard apart.

Lestov16
A speeding car came at Doc, who was disoriented because he just woke up. Just before the car hit him, one of his tentacles (on reflex) flipped the car a good 10 feet in the air. That was one of his tentacles. On reflex.

Newjak
A speeding car came at Doc, who was disoriented because he just woke up. Just before the car hit him, one of his tentacles (on reflex) flipped the car a good 10 feet in the air. That was one of his tentacles. On reflex. What's the other video?

Lestov16
The mass and gravity of the super-sun-thingy

BlackZero30x
To address Ock using his tentacles to subdue lizard.....

That would be the best way to keep him down since ninjak said throwing him off a building does not count as a BFR. Though I had a pet iguana when I was a kid. it got caught on something and pulled its own tail off just to get away. It's lizard instinct. As he retained his Connors intellect I would think he would rip off his own limbs as he was grabbed.

So as soon as one arm was grabbed he would rip it off knowing it would grow back. If he did this and it worked all he would need is on hit to Ock with his claws.

Newjak
The mass and gravity of the super-sun-thingy The ending one or the first time?

Also it's wasn't gravity of it that made it dangerous. It was the magnetic pool of it. Which the arms were made specifically to not be magnetic.

And the Lizard was tossing cars over the side of a bridge easily.

Also if I remember, you can correct me if I'm wrong, Ock's lower arms dug into the ground when he threw the car which probably helped him with the car flip as it gave him additional support and leverage.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji

Ock being a genius would see this and quickly deduce he needs to then rip off the lizard's head, which he does.

Or if he's into zoophilia, he could hold down the lizard and rape him.

Estacado
hrOMpaoylbY

cglaHHuotz0

k4qOXg_PMUg

Ock would cornhole Lizard with his tentacles. Only reason Ock didn't snap Spidey in half is because of his spidey sense and webs
Only reason Spidey didn't knock Doc the phuck out is because that seen was plain stupid...Peter got in like 15 clean shots Otto's face...

the ninjak
Originally posted by Estacado
Only reason Spidey didn't knock Doc the phuck out is because that seen was plain stupid...Peter got in like 15 clean shots Otto's face...

Spidey pulled his punches because he didn't want to smash the head of a man he deeply respected clean off.
A man just lost his wife and obviously needed help.
Spidey doesn't kill.

juggerman
He was clearly trying to stop Ock tho and his punches had zero effect. Doc Ock clearly has Thor level durability

Estacado
Originally posted by the ninjak
Spidey pulled his punches because he didn't want to smash the head of a man he deeply respected clean off.
A man just lost his wife and obviously needed help.
Spidey doesn't kill.
Yeah but Doc was threatening innocent people so he had to stop him there is no reason to think that he didn't want to atleast ko him....

the ninjak
Spidey did beat him into near KO in the end though.

But I agree Spidey should've been able to put him down sooner.

golem370
Ock is a genius so two nitrogen canisters and a fire extinguisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.