Lobo vs. Citizen Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Galan007
Lobo, by virtue of being logic-less.

Flyattractor
LOBO recycles Him for Beer money.

KingD19
Stalemate. Lobo can't hurt Steel, and Steel can't get past Lobo's regeneration.

Flyattractor
Just cause Steel can't feel pain dosen't mean that LOBO won't rip his arm off and cram it down his throat.

Heck. LOBO might even prefrom a little brain surgery on CS to corret that "no pain" thing for him.

Cuase LOBO is just that nice of a guy.

Stoic
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just cause Steel can't feel pain dosen't mean that LOBO won't rip his arm off and cram it down his throat.

Heck. LOBO might even prefrom a little brain surgery on CS to corret that "no pain" thing for him.

Cuase LOBO is just that nice of a guy.

Not anymore. Lobo in the DCnU is an epic fail. He was recently written horribly, there was no depth to him, and outside of knowing who it was by the art (which was awful), I really didn't feel like it was Lobo. He was also defeated by Zealot, and Deathstroke.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
Not anymore. Lobo in the DCnU is an epic fail. He was recently written horribly, there was no depth to him, and outside of knowing who it was by the art (which was awful), I really didn't feel like it was Lobo. He was also defeated by Zealot, and Deathstroke.

Oh like you expected something better from Liefeild?

And that is not the version I am thnking of in this battel....or anyother for that matter.

LOBO has yet to make a real apperance in the DCnU as far as i amconcerned.

DarkSaint85
Citizen steel hasn't appeared yet...

Batman-Prime
Pre Reboot Lobo had the ability to fin the weak spot in any enemie right? He should take it.

YFZ 350
Lobo wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
Stalemate. Lobo can't hurt Steel, and Steel can't get past Lobo's regeneration.
This, no?

I thought CS was an uber "tank", extremely strong and super durable. Unless something changed, this is the response I'm siding with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.