Who is stronger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Based off fts, how would you rank these individuals?

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Beta Ray Bill
Zod
Nova Prime

Branlor Swift
Billy

Everyone else.

Blue Marvel

Mindset
Blue Marvel - He's explosive and athletic.

Beta Ray Bill - Horses are stronger than humans.

Captain Marvel - He's pretty buff.

Zod - Criptionian, Thug Life.

Nova - Idk dmills likes him.

WW - She's a woman.

pym-ftw
Zod
Gamma ray Greg
Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Nova Prime

dmills
Originally posted by carver9

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Beta Ray Bill
Zod
Nova Prime

CM
Zod
WW
BM
BRB
Nova

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Mindset

Beta Ray Bill - Horses are stronger than humans.

WW - She's a woman.

Hahahahahah classic!!

Stoic

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Beta Ray Bill
Zod
Nova Prime

Zod
Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman
Nova Prime

abhilegend
Depends upon zod, but on general
Captain Marvel/Zod
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman
Blue Marvel
Nova Prime

bluewaterrider
Somebody knowledgeable help me out here, please.

Seems every other person is putting Captain Marvel atop the list of a thread that's supposedly based on feats, yet, for the life of me, I cannot think of a single thing of significant weight that Cap has lifted in his entire career, let alone over someone like Wonder Woman.

Well, NOT counting, that is, a magic book of indeterminate weight in some strange place where the laws of physics are off the hook.
I suppose I could think of exactly ONE thing if a book containing all knowledge ever written was the measuring stick and absolutely ignored the part about it being in a dimension where time and other elements of physics were distorted.

Let's keep it conventional and universally acceptable.
I'd like to see at least one post-Crisis instance of Marvel lifting something in mountain class or above, something concrete that people can tangibly relate to. Failing that, a bridge, a building, a moon, SOMETHING that lets people know in classic terms that Cap is the lifter people seem to be suggesting he is.

Harbinger
Captain Marvel
Zod
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman
Blue Marvel
Nova Prime

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by abhilegend
Depends upon zod, but on general
Captain Marvel/Zod
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman
Blue Marvel
Nova Prime
Originally posted by Harbinger
Captain Marvel
Zod
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman
Blue Marvel
Nova Prime
Captain Marvel
Zod
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman
Blue Marvel
Nova Prime

abhilegend
For bluewaterrider, cap lifted an entire mountain to seal a volcano in Action comics 625 and helped to restore the expanded moon in its orbit in JLA/Titans.

JakeTheBank
There's also the fact that he has stalemated Superman in direct contests of strength.

carver9
A lot of people here has stalemated people in Superman tier. I think a lot of you are voting wrong here since again, this is a ft thread. Why is Zod being ranked so high.?

PillarofOsiris
It's a toss up between CM and Zod. No one else is even close.

Dampyre

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Beta Ray Bill
Zod
Nova Prime

Blue Marvel
Zod
Captain Marvel
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman
Nova Prime

One could probably make an agrument that any of the top three could be number one.

JakeTheBank
A lot of people here has stalemated people in Superman tier. I think a lot of you are voting wrong here since again, this is a ft thread. Why is Zod being ranked so high.?

Stalemating in a fight isn't quite the same as directly matching someone's strength, which is a strength feat in of itself.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Captain Marvel
Zod
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman
Blue Marvel
Nova Prime

I may flip Bill and WW or I may not, but this is pretty accurate.

Branlor Swift
A lot of people here has stalemated people in Superman tier. I think a lot of you are voting wrong here since again, this is a ft thread. Why is Zod being ranked so high.? There's a difference between using tactics to stalemate someone, and just using strength to be sexy.

Bouboumaster
Hulk. The answer is The Hulk.

Mshinu
CM, BM, BRB, Zod - all in the same ballpark
WW - Sligtly below
NP - Below WW again
Hulk - Gets smacked around by Dr Doom

lawest9
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Somebody knowledgeable help me out here, please.

Seems every other person is putting Captain Marvel atop the list of a thread that's supposedly based on feats, yet, for the life of me, I cannot think of a single thing of significant weight that Cap has lifted in his entire career, let alone over someone like Wonder Woman.

Well, NOT counting, that is, a magic book of indeterminate weight in some strange place where the laws of physics are off the hook.
I suppose I could think of exactly ONE thing if a book containing all knowledge ever written was the measuring stick and absolutely ignored the part about it being in a dimension where time and other elements of physics were distorted.

Let's keep it conventional and universally acceptable.
I'd like to see at least one post-Crisis instance of Marvel lifting something in mountain class or above, something concrete that people can tangibly relate to. Failing that, a bridge, a building, a moon, SOMETHING that lets people know in classic terms that Cap is the lifter people seem to be suggesting he is. On the contrary during an JSA story several years ago billy went back in time to meet Black Adam where the two each lifted an entire apiece, and BA expressed shock at CM's ability to do this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.