Another What If Match (Please Read Story)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
OK, in this scenario, Galactus finds the Earth all of those years ago instead of Zenn La. Everything transpires nearly the same except Galactus prepares for all of Earth's defenders by sending hundreds of Punisher robots to distract them while he prepares to feed on the Earth.

Danny Rand (Iron Fist) of the 70's get's to the site that Galactus is setting up his tech for absorption, and makes a deal with Galactus that he would sacrifice himself and become his Herald. Galactus accepts, and turns him into the Silver Surfer. Danny uses his powers differently than Norrin Rad does though, and is known to transform his board into swords, and other objects while in combat.

Years Later, while Danny scours the cosmos in search of a suitable planet, he is pulled into a wormhole, and appears above Apokalips which is ruled by Darkseid.

He investigates and finds himself smack dab in a battle with the planets master.

How does this unfold?

janus77
So, Norrin Rad becomes the new Iron Fist?

Iron Surfer wouldn't have the scientific understanding of Norrin to make the best use of exotic potentials latent in the PC. So I see him as more direct and physical.

Norrin would probably have found a way to free the minds of all the inhabitants and cleanse them of Darkseid's corruption.

Rand would just punch Darkseid into a burger and then layout a table for Galactus to lunch on Apokalips.

Branlor Swift
Iron Fist loses the power cosmic and punches Apokalips into dust.

pym-ftw
I like silver fist more than iron surfer imho

he eats apocalypse

and feeds galactus the leftovers

Scoobless
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I like silver fist more than iron surfer imho

The Silver Fist straightens out DS with his cosmic ironing board.

Endless Mike
Galactus first appeared on Earth in the 60s.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.