Assassins vs Assassins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
Marvel's supposed best vs DC's supposed best, 1 week of prep for both teams, no outside help, fight in a neutral city.

Deadshot
Deathstroke
Ras Al Ghul (bit of a stretch I know, but there is no stated 3rd best)

vs

Taskmaster
Elektra
Bullseye

srankmissingnin
Tasky, Deadshot and Slade are mercs.

Elektra and Bullseye are assassins.

Ra's is an international terrorist who employs mercenaries and assassins.

Lady Shiva is an assassin.

Team two wins.

Golgo13
T2.

redhotrash
Taskmaster refers to himself as one of the 3 best assassins in the world. And even outside of the movie continuity, doesn't Ras have a hand in training his own guys?

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by redhotrash
Taskmaster refers to himself as one of the 3 best assassins in the world. And even outside of the movie continuity, doesn't Ras have a hand in training his own guys?

Training assassins doesn't make you one.

pym-ftw
Team Tasky is just better

redhotrash
Assassin
noun
1. a murderer, especially one who kills a politically prominent person for fanatical or monetary reasons.

I'm sure Ras fits that description. You can be a assassin and a terrorist. Anyhow, I'd give it to DC's team.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by redhotrash

If indeed Taskmaster ever said that, he was mistaken. cool

redhotrash
In his respect thread. Hes told an assassin has been sent to kill him. He says he isnt worried because Bullseye is busy with the Thunderbolts, Elektra is dead again, and he isnt going to kill himself. Amusing scene.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.