Deceptacons Vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lek Kuen
This is the Deceptacons from the Prime cartoon series vs Avengers from the Film. A few weeks after the Chitari invasion, Megatron lands his ship in Manhattan to drill for energon reserves. When S.H.I.E.L.D. demands they leave they refuse and the Avengers are called in to force them to, Megatron decides to handle it with his elite and they drop down to face them after he is called out.

Megatron, Starscream, Knockout, Soundwave, Breakdown, Dreadwing and Arachnid vs the group from the Avengers movie with civilians still in the city. Who kills or forces the other side to retreat wins the fight.

Sadako of Girth
Thats a TV series.. doesn't really qualify... how about the Decepticons from the 85 movie...or even the Bayformers?

Lek Kuen
Naw Impediment said he's alright with tv series being used.

BruceSkywalker
are the decepticons susceptible to a nuke???

Lek Kuen
Who on the Avengers has a nuke?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Who on the Avengers has a nuke?

remember when Stark guided the nuke into the wormhole where the chitauri were?

FrothByte
I'm going with bayformers version here since it's pretty hard to compare cartoons to live action movies.

In any case, in an all out face to face brawl/firefight between the 2 groups, I'd have to say I'm leaning slightly towards the Decepticons.

Cap, Hawkeye, and BW will all die within 5-10 mins of the fight. Ironman has got some good weapons but the Decepticons just have more firepower. And as advanced as Stark's tech is, the tech of the Decepticons should be even more advanced.

The only 2 avengers who really stand a chance against them is Hulk and Thor. And although Hulk or Thor can take out a Decepticon on their own, the Decepticons are also strong enough to hurt them, and due to superior numbers I think the Decepticons can knock them both out.

Zack Fair
Avengers

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
remember when Stark guided the nuke into the wormhole where the chitauri were? Since he took it from an outside source it doesn't count as one of his weapons. But a Nuke would do some serious damage to them, at least most of them that is, Megatron could possibly survive assuming the blast didn't mess with his internal systems.

Impediment
I gave the okay to use tv characters since we could use some variety.

BlackZero30x
I say Avengers. I would see Thor and Hulk ripping the deceptacons apart.

Robtard
Hulk and most likely Thor could solo.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Since he took it from an outside source it doesn't count as one of his weapons. But a Nuke would do some serious damage to them, at least most of them that is, Megatron could possibly survive assuming the blast didn't mess with his internal systems.

even if Tony doesn't have it..lol, The Avengers will still win

Ascendancy
Shia, Fox, mom and pops, and a dweeby Fed survived; I'm sure the Avengers can manage.

Hulk begins by ripping the bots apart whilst Stark sets up his emp weapon and levels all the remaining Decepticons. Game over.

Zack Fair
Meanwhile Thor is chilling in the top of a building preparing a giant lightning blast just in case.

Lek Kuen
The deceptacons are pretty strong, Starscream himself was able to hold up a boulder multiple times his size (he's at least 20 feet if not more) plus the entire section of cave on top of it, as it pushing down on him. And he's physically the weakest of the Deceptacons.

Megatron Soloed a scycraper sized unicron avatar, when Optimus and the others couldn't even phase it together. He survived an energon explosion hundreds of miles in size, still conscious and his armor intact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.