Russell Edgington vs. Mary Anne Forrester vs. Marnie Stonebrook

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who is the baddest antagonist ? Marnie is at height of her powers as Antonia's medium vs. the maenad and the 3,000 year old super vampire. Who wins ?

BruceSkywalker
without a doubt russell..

he'll be missed though

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
without a doubt russell..

he'll be missed though In a fight do you think Russell wins ? Or did you mean which villain was the greatest your personal favorite ?

I want to know who'd win a fight.

BruceSkywalker
Russel wipes the floor with them , i may have to rewatch a few scenes involving marnie and mary ann just to be sure though

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Russel wipes the floor with them , i may have to rewatch a few scenes involving marnie and mary ann just to be sure though I favor Russell but Marnie punked Eric bigtime. Mary Anne's blood was poison and her claws paralyzed you as well. Mary Anne also knocked down bullets out of the air and almost seemed to laugh off anyone who even attempted to screw with her.

playa1258
Russell wold beat Marnie via speed-blitz.

Mary-Anne would be much tougher.

FrothByte
Marnie would only be a problem for Russel if he gave her enough time to start chanting. Mary Anne is only a problem if he bit her. I never really did get why Eric and Bill didn't just pummel her with fists... they had to go and try to bite her.

So, Russel still overall. Marnie vs. Mary Anne is harder. Marnie has way more variety in her power (like shields and stuff) but she needs time to make them. Mary Anne's magic is near instantaneous. So if it was a random brawl, then Mary Anne wins. Given prep time, Marnie can beat even Russel.

Robtard
Since Russell went out like a punk it what was one massively retarded un-climatic final, he loses everything here.

lilshogun
Russell's insane speed does teh trick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.