Thanos w/HotI vs CA Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Thanos with the Heart of the Infinity

vs

Cosmic Armored Superman

And Go!

ozz81
what exactly was the heart of infinity?? How was it different to HOTU??

"Id"
Originally posted by ozz81
what exactly was the heart of infinity?? How was it different to HOTU??

Its the same force, on refereed to differently in the same book. Sometimes it was called the Heart of the Universe, other times it was Heart of the Infinities.

abhilegend
Thanos.

ozz81
Yeah probably thanos then more feats etc...

Astner
Heart of the infinite was the original name, Heart of the universe was what Thanos dubbed it -- ike he dubbed the Soul gems the Infinity gems.

http://i.imgur.com/8Aqkq.jpg

dynamix
I've been wondering this myself. looking forward to reading the debate. Personally, i side with thanos, but whether it is a bias decision (Thanos is one of my fav lol) i'm not quite sure, but CA supe took to Mandrakk. And Mandrakk made DC look like schmucks, lol.

Astner
Originally posted by dynamix
Personally, i side with thanos
Yeah, that's not how we debate here. The outcome of a debate isn't based on popular opinion or consensus. It's based on evidence.

Since you're new, let me give you a piece of advice. Don't take sides.

dynamix
I'm taking sides based on popular opinion? I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Maybe you should quote my whole post instead of selectively picking the little excerpt to your convenient for the purpose of giving me advice.

My first sentence should indicate my stance. Ultimately i'm not sure who'd win and i said, i'd personally side with thanos because he's one of my favorite character. Is that a good reason? no, it was NOT a reason period. It's expressing my little knowledge of the situation while trying to find my stance on it. I feel that this is really a tough one to gauge. One has the power of TOAA...to what extent, nobody knows. The other was able to go toe to toe with a direct representative of Primal Monitor who is arguably above even The Presence, hence my "I've been wondering this myself. Looking forward to reading the debate" comment. Furthermore, despite my personally reason to side with thanos, i specifically mentioned that i'm NOT quite sure if it's the right decision or just a momentary bias decision. What does that mean? It means that CA Supe is no joke either. Whether thanos represents the "popularity" side of the equation is of little relevancy to me. Furthermore, i expressed why CA Supe would easily give him a good fight. Perhaps you should state your oppinion and contribute to the thread instead of taking the effort to give advice. It might make the thread more interesting wink

now less advice and more Mr Master and Galan and Kevdude and the rest of the Cosmic crew lol.

Uriel005
problem is you're talking about 2 deus ex devices. HotU is infinite in power short of toaa but CA is designed to be unstoppable as the story of superman...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thanos.

No one can argue otherwise.

Abhi has spoken.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No one can argue otherwise.

Abhi has spoken. I agree with him, Thanos easily

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Uriel005
problem is you're talking about 2 deus ex devices. HotU is infinite in power short of toaa but CA is designed to be unstoppable as the story of superman...

Exactly it was the be-all and end-all to save the DCU from Madrakk. It could adapt to everything. I would say it's a stalemate.

Igniz
The other has actual showings.The other has implied power.Everyone can agree both these guys belong into the supamothufraggin power tier.But I'd go with Thanos with HOTI/HOTU because he owned the entire Marvel Multiverse(or Omniverse as others kept saying).CA Superman died battling Mandrakk I(I don't even recall him doing any damage whatsoever).

TheGodKiller
Thanos .

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Igniz
The other has actual showings.The other has implied power.Everyone can agree both these guys belong into the supamothufraggin power tier.But I'd go with Thanos with HOTI/HOTU because he owned the entire Marvel Multiverse(or Omniverse as others kept saying).CA Superman died battling Mandrakk I(I don't even recall him doing any damage whatsoever).

Mandrak 1 was owning the DCU, CA S had to stop him *shrug

Nihilist
Thanos and rather easily at that

SquallX
Originally posted by Igniz

I guess you forgot that CA Superman held the DCU in the palm of his hands, if he had wanted too, he could have destroyed all the DCU, that's include ElseWorld too.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
I guess you forgot that CA Superman held the DCU in the palm of his hands, if he had wanted too, he could have destroyed all the DCU, that's include ElseWorld too.

I guess you forgot that Abhi has spoken.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I guess you forgot that Abhi has spoken.

His Acc was hacked....

ColossusGrundy
Thanos fine, but not easily. Underestimation of Supes here by a long shot.

Tattoos N Scars
Dupes, effortlessly!!!

"Id"
go!!

TheGodKiller
Thanos .

Philosophía
Superman.

pym-ftw
The one with feats

Batman-Prime
CA Superman has feats, and imho better. He is the bigger story. But it's still an infinity vs infinity match, so whatever

Nihilist
Thanos,easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.