Dragonborn vs Champion of Cyrodiil vs Nerevarine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Okay, there are Elder Scrolls comics, but even that probably won't save this thread from being closed, so respond fast if you have a dog in this fight.

Nerevarine (Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind) - Reincarnation of Nerevar, who used to be a demigod. Has corprus disease but immune to the effects, making him immune to the plague in Morrowind. Destroyed Almalexia, a goddess, and Dagoth Ur a self-elevated god to stop the destruction of Morrowind and begin its defense.

Champion of Cyrodiil (Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion) - Led a resistance against Merunes Dagon, a major daedric deity. Was able to harm him enough to lead Martin Septim to merge with Akatosh and defeat Dagon. Destroyed the underground Mythic Dawn cult and ventured to the shivering isles where he took the mantle of Sheogorath, becoming the daedric lord for the time being.

Dragonborn (Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim) - Born with Dragon blood, giving him capability of using shouts, which is dragon language with terrible effects (etherealness, fire breath, calling storms etc). Destroyed several dragons and nearly singlehandedly stopped the Nordic civil war. Ventured into Sovngarde, the Nordic afterlife to destroy Alduin, first born of Akatosh. Also stopped a major assault on humanity by a league of ancient vampires.

If you've played the games, you know the characters. Use as little bias as you can.

I go Dragonborn, even though my Nerevarine ended up level 167 and was a sick mofo.

JakeTheBank
Dragonborn.

Branlor Swift
I didn't read any of that, but here's a picture of ABBA.

http://donignacio.com/art/abbapic.jpg

I hope that answers this thread

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I didn't read any of that, but here's a picture of ABBA.

http://donignacio.com/art/abbapic.jpg

I hope that answers this thread

The guy on the right is either too cool or too gay for the dork pose the others are doing.

NemeBro
There's a videogame versus.

And the Champion of Cyrodiil solos both at the same time. He's a Daedric Prince, which is above the Nerevarine, and he was explicitly above the Dovahkiin, as seen by him pulling him into Pelagius III's mind, and trapping him there.

Epic stompthread, and in the wrong section, good work. thumb up

abhilegend
Who vs who vs who?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
The guy on the right is either too cool or too gay for the dork pose the others are doing.

The former.

pym-ftw
Nerevarine easily there's less balancing in that game so as a mage you can leap hundreds of yards and run like the wizzer

If you mean as Canon feats the Hero of Kvatch stomps

Stoic
The Nerevarine is the most powerful of them all. Especially when you soul trap on target, and combine it with any other spell.

CosmicComet
Gameplay mechanics aren't canon.

Champion of Cyrodiil easily.

NemeBro
The Champion of Cyrodiil in his appearance in Skyrim is unable to be so much as inconvenienced by opening the console and using the "kill" command.

So CoC as Sheogorath is >>> gameplay mechanics.

Utrigita
I'm actually pretty torn on this one, but I think I'm leaning towards Nerevarine, simply because of the tools he has at his disposal in form of Keening, Sunder, and Wraithguard.

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Champion of Cyrodiil in his appearance in Skyrim is unable to be so much as inconvenienced by opening the console and using the "kill" command.

So CoC as Sheogorath is >>> gameplay mechanics.

Yeah titles are great and all but when you have the ability to jump from Bravil to Solsteim in one leap it tends to throw all of that other crap out the window. Crap I made a spell that allowed me to carry more weight than every item in the Shivering Ilses combined, and if not i could just recast it over and over. Ask Maiq the liar, he was there. Never mind that, i could jump on top of Red Mountain with one leap, so forget about Sheogorath, I was all powerful. just remember if you want to go back to Morrowind and be Gawd, just make a spell that includes soul trap on target, duration 1 and boom permanent bad boy.

Branlor Swift
I don't know what's going on, but what I do know is these guys have nothing on the most powerful video game character in existence:

Goku

Stoic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't know what's going on, but what I do know is these guys have nothing on the most powerful video game character in existence:

Goku

nah it would be a long fight, but with the Soul trap on target spell you can literally make a spell as powerful as you want by increasing your intelligence high enough. You can also be as fast as you want by increasing your athletics as high as you want, so in the end you would only have to cast soul trap on Goku, cast a powerful reflect spell, and Goku would in turn kill himself, and you could then trap his soul, and use him to enchant a very nice item.

Branlor Swift
Goku would punch any of these characters dicks through their own anus a split second after the fight starts

Stoic
Not if he couldn't see them.

Branlor Swift
Why, they aren't well endowed?

Sixth_Winged
CoC is now a daedric god but technically he doesn't seem to be "exist" anymore as Sheogorath acts and talks as if he was still the same person that existed before jyggalag got released. Still it's still the same person so he gets he auto-win.

If godhood isn't permitted here, Dragonborn will whoop the living shit from both coc and the nerevarine. They don't even have anything to counter slow time, ethereal form and other shouts.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
CoC is now a daedric god but technically he doesn't seem to be "exist" anymore as Sheogorath acts and talks as if he was still the same person that existed before jyggalag got released. Still it's still the same person so he gets he auto-win.

If godhood isn't permitted here, Dragonborn will whoop the living shit from both coc and the nerevarine. They don't even have anything to counter slow time, ethereal form and other shouts.

Too bad all of that stuff has a time limit, and when it's all over, and he's all shouted out, the gank is next. Besides the Nerevarine moves too fast for the Dragonborn to hit.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Okay, there are Elder Scrolls comics, but even that probably won't save this thread from being closed, so respond fast if you have a dog in this fight.

Nerevarine (Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind) - Reincarnation of Nerevar, who used to be a demigod. Has corprus disease but immune to the effects, making him immune to the plague in Morrowind. Destroyed Almalexia, a goddess, and Dagoth Ur a self-elevated god to stop the destruction of Morrowind and begin its defense.

Champion of Cyrodiil (Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion) - Led a resistance against Merunes Dagon, a major daedric deity. Was able to harm him enough to lead Martin Septim to merge with Akatosh and defeat Dagon. Destroyed the underground Mythic Dawn cult and ventured to the shivering isles where he took the mantle of Sheogorath, becoming the daedric lord for the time being.

Dragonborn (Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim) - Born with Dragon blood, giving him capability of using shouts, which is dragon language with terrible effects (etherealness, fire breath, calling storms etc). Destroyed several dragons and nearly singlehandedly stopped the Nordic civil war. Ventured into Sovngarde, the Nordic afterlife to destroy Alduin, first born of Akatosh. Also stopped a major assault on humanity by a league of ancient vampires.

If you've played the games, you know the characters. Use as little bias as you can.

I go Dragonborn, even though my Nerevarine ended up level 167 and was a sick mofo.

They made a comic out of the Elder Scrolls world??
Anyways, Dragonborn wins...

Newjak
Closed for the Spite, not comic book originated.

Morrowind has levitate the best spell in any of the games. Therefore the Naverine wins via flight and spamming magic shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.