Beta Ray Bill Vs Maxima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Who wins?

Galan007
Maxima.

Bill has a few TP-resistence feats, but none against characters on Max's psi-level.

abhilegend
Bill can be affected by TP?

Galan007
Yes. He has resisted any attempts at mind-phuckery thus far(I think it has only been attempted 2-3 times in his history), but said attempts still noticeably affected him initially.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes. He has resisted any attempts at mind-phuckery thus far(I think it has only been attempted 2-3 times in his history), but said attempts still noticeably affected him initially.
I searched about it for awhile and zopzop said that he was koed by a TP bolt in Thor 411 and 412. Can you confirm it?

Galan007
Yep, he was KO'd by a psychic blast in both issues. I'd completely forgotten about those instances.

So yeah, Max definitely wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Yep, he was KO'd by a psychic blast in both issues. I'd completely forgotten about those instances.

So yeah, Max definitely wins.
So how many does she win out of 10? What if we ban TP in this match? I wasn't thinking of TP when I made the thread.

celeyhyga17
^looks like it's a done deal. She wins..

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
So how many does she win out of 10? What if we ban TP in this match? I wasn't thinking of TP when I made the thread. No TP? Hm, tough call. Max has the speed edge, and also extremely uber TK. However, Bill likely has the strength edge, and also the other misc. abilities offered by Stormbreaker(ie. shielding, blasting, energy soaking, etc.)

Toss a coin. kinda

zopzop
Maxima wins 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.