Is bleach actually going on for another 10 years?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
I heard in like 2010 kubo said the manga would go on for another 10 years so there is like technically like 88 years left but is that true? Or was he joking.?

Zack Fair
Holy shit.

NemeBro
I sincerely hope he wasn't.

The idea that the final Bleach arc will be ten years long IRL is hilarious.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Holy shit.
Originally posted by NemeBro
I sincerely hope he wasn't.

The idea that the final Bleach arc will be ten years long IRL is hilarious.

LOL I heard it was pretty bad and that this is bad news and here is the link
http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/232675-Kubo-quot-Bleach-will-continue-for-10-more-years-quot
And I meant 8 years not 88.

Q99
Nope.

This has been announced to be the last story arc after all.

It's also been announced to be the biggest story arc, but 8 years? No way.

AuraAngel
I really want it to go for 8 years. ._.

XanatosForever
Bleach jumped the shark for me when Ichigo blocked the million-zanpakuto powered execution blade casually. I could not give any less of a **** if it hobbles on until 2020.

Astner
Prior to Aizen's defeat he announced that Aizen's defeat would occur halfway through the manga, and since the series had gone on for ten years when it finally reached that point, people assumed that it would continue for another ten years.

While the manga still has a long way to go with the royal guard and all that, I doubt it will be another eight years. Three -- maybe four -- years would be my guess.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by AuraAngel
I really want it to go for 8 years. ._.
You are horrible. Sit in a corner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.