Rune King Thor vs Vishanti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at best who wins this how and why?

zopzop
I'm gonna say the Vishanti. Agamotto by himself was stalemating Galactus. Add in the other two and things go downhill fast for RKT.

Harbinger
Given that Agamotto was in his own realm at the time of their fight, I'd be shocked if he couldn't at least stalemate Big G.

That's neither here nor there, though. The Vishanti wins.

leonidas
yeah, make it rkt vs ONE of them and you might have a discussion. against all 3?? he gets likely slaughtered.

ozz81
^^ Cool yeah wasnt too sure as well with the other 3 forget their names agomotto i think was one of them, were the three of them Elder Gods? , Wasnt one of them Gaaes sister i.e Odins wife etc??

Utrigita
Vishanti for the win.

guy222
thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by ozz81
^^ Cool yeah wasnt too sure as well with the other 3 forget their names agomotto i think was one of them, were the three of them Elder Gods? , Wasnt one of them Gaaes sister i.e Odins wife etc??
Oshtur - Air was retconned into being one of the four surviving Elder Gods (Gaea - Earth, Chthon - Fire, and Set - Water being the others). She's also made a Cornerstone of Creation which is one of the four artifacts that govern all magic in the universe (Gaea, Set, Chthon made the other 3).

Hoggoth is an Old One aka Many Angled One like Shuma Gorath, except Hoggoth is apparently not evil.

Agamotto is Oshtur's son (this is a retcon) and he mastered ALL forms of magic in existence.

Marvel : Tarot and Marvel : Mystic Arcana go into this in detail. Such an awesome series and one shot, yet totally ignored by Marvel and comic fans.

CortSether
Vishanti in a stomp.

celestialdemon
The Vishanti are considered the top of the magic food chain (not including astracts like Order/Chaos and the LT). RKT doesn't stand a chance.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The Vishanti are considered the top of the magic food chain (not including astracts like Order/Chaos and the LT). RKT doesn't stand a chance. Order and Chaos actually Lives in Vishanti"s Realm, so does the inbetweener.

I dont have the issue #s but zopzop has posted the scans before

the Darkone
Individual RKT might have a chance, but against the team hell no.

Sixth_Winged
Agamotto is the only shot RKT has...wait actually no unless this is the weaksauce version Doctor Voodoo fought.

Any one of the three on their classic powerset will give hell to RKT despite his powers. The three of them going at the same time is overkill.

Naija boy
Vishanti stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.