Cythonna Vs Asteroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/26700/661580-cythonna_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/144582-177128-asteroth_large.jpg

carver9
Asteroth stomps imo.

Golgo13
How so?

carver9
She was a universal threat, even during the time she came back she was threatening the universe. Yes, she stomps this. Far more powerful.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
She was a universal threat, even during the time she came back she was threatening the universe. Yes, she stomps this. Far more powerful.

Cythonna stalemated Rao, who was universal as well. And why haven't you changed your avatar? We had a deal. sneer

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Cythonna stalemated Rao, who was universal as well. And why haven't you changed your avatar? We had a deal. sneer

I don't believe you will keep up with your part of the bargain. sad

Golgo13
I don't believe you will keep up with your part of the bargain. sad

You better believe I will. As long as you change it. evil face

Galan007
Cyth seemed to be more powerful than Superman when they were literally fighting on the sun. That, imo, was her best on panel feat.

Asteroth, on the other hand, was more powerful than both an evolved Stardust AND BRB(she even no-sold Bill's hammer strikes.) She also tanked planetary explosions.

carver9
She sure did while both Bill and Stardust was knocked out. Didn't she come out of the Black Hole that Star Dust created (can't remember) which would be another ft. This also doesn't include the fact that her mere presence was causing destruction to planets across the universe.

Golgo13
She sure did while both Bill and Stardust was knocked out. Didn't she come out of the Black Hole that Star Dust created (can't remember) which would be another ft. This also doesn't include the fact that her mere presence was causing destruction to planets across the universe.

Please, Carver, don't ignore the small people.
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ki.gif

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Cyth seemed to be more powerful than Superman when they were literally fighting on the sun. That, imo, was her best on panel feat.

Asteroth, on the other hand, was more powerful than both an evolved Stardust AND BRB(she even no-sold Bill's hammer strikes.) She also tanked planetary explosions.

Yep, and she was in her infancy when she did all of that, being a mere cell of her true self. Had she have gained any steam she would have jumped from universal threat to multiversal threat.

carver9
Please, Carver, don't ignore the small people.
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ki.gif

laughing out loud So when do you want to do this?

Golgo13
laughing out loud So when do you want to do this?

I'll agree with everything (I agree with most already), just change the pic. It could be anything. Wolverine, Spider-Man, etc... Anything you want. smile

carver9
I'll agree with everything (I agree with most already), just change the pic. It could be anything. Wolverine, Spider-Man, etc... Anything you want. smile

Is it really that bad? I kind of forgot it was there. So when did you want to do this though? Remember, you have to change your name as well. I'm going to ask my buddy Damborgson to make a Sig for me and avatar.

big grin

Golgo13
Is it really that bad? I kind of forgot it was there. So when did you want to do this though? Remember, you have to change your name as well. I'm going to ask my buddy Damborgson to make a Sig for me and avatar.

big grin

It's just an ugly pic of Wolverine. No offense to the character, but you have had the avatar for a while. Time for a change. cool Anytime you want, bud.

Do a Jim Lee Wolverine. That would look bad ass.

carver9
It's just an ugly pic of Wolverine. No offense to the character, but you have had the avatar for a while. Time for a change. cool Anytime you want, bud.

Do a Jim Lee Wolverine. That would look bad ass.

I'm doing Hulk snapping Prime and Superman in half. Can you do this for me Damborgson?

Golgo13
That would be bad ass. smokin'

carver9
That would be bad ass. smokin'

I was hoping that would make you mad since you love DC so much. Oh well. I'll let you know what he say about the avatar.

CosmicComet
I'm doing Hulk snapping Prime and Superman in half. Can you do this for me Damborgson?

I could do this for you.

Yes I would.

Golgo13
I love DC/Marvel equally. Don't believe the myths. 80's Marvel was one of my favorite decades for comics.

What name do you want me to use?

CosmicComet
...Prep-Man. The guy who had that was awesome. Too bad he stopped posting.

biscuits

Golgo13
Hmmm. That could work.

carver9
I love DC/Marvel equally. Don't believe the myths. 80's Marvel was one of my favorite decades for comics.

What name do you want me to use?

Go back to Prepman. People will always remember you by that name...why change it.

CosmicComet
Carver, you want the sig or not?

It would be a true test of my will power.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Carver, you want the sig or not?

It would be a true test of my will power.

Lol...why are you screaming at me Cosmic? Yes, I would like the Sig. It's no rush. Whenever you have the time, send it to me in a PM and I will PM you something back. If you can, make it WBH. You are the best cosmic, I owe you buddy.

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
Yep, and she was in her infancy when she did all of that, being a mere cell of her true self. Had she have gained any steam she would have jumped from universal threat to multiversal threat. It was even stated that she would become a megaversal threat.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007

Asteroth, on the other hand, was more powerful than both an evolved Stardust AND BRB(she even no-sold Bill's hammer strikes.) She also tanked planetary explosions. A Sun Dipped Superman , IN THE SUN , is FAR more powerful than stardust and brb

Galan007
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
A Sun Dipped Superman , IN THE SUN , is FAR more powerful than stardust and brb Even if that is your opinion, Asteroth was FAR more powerful than Bill and Stardust-- they were literally nothing in comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.