Superman Prime vs Cythonna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
SMP with guardian Amp at best vs Cythonna at best in the following:

1. H2H
2. All out fight both can use their other powers and abilities .

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

the Darkone
Stop it, really!!

You are making threads to be making threads, and they are always lopsided

zopzop
Originally posted by the Darkone
Stop it, really!!

You are making threads to be making threads, and they are always lopsided
Why? Why should he stop? What if he's genuinely curious about a showdown between these two characters; he's heard of them but he doesn't know the full extent of their powers or abilities? Not everyone is an expert on every character in every company.

As to the thread, IMHO, GA SBP destroys her. She never really impressed me from the scans I saw posted on this board. GA SBP was tanking universe destroying blasts.

Sixth_Winged
I for one am not impressed with Cythonna. Honestly, lady can't even escape the gravity of the sun something SBP without this amp would consider a cakewalk.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I for one am not impressed with Cythonna. Honestly, lady can't even escape the gravity of the sun something SBP without this amp would consider a cakewalk. A sun amped superman was punching her too. I also think iiirc because she was the goddess of winter or something, being near the sun weakened her while superman got stronger.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Diesldude
A sun amped superman was punching her too. I also think iiirc because she was the goddess of winter or something, being near the sun weakened her while superman got stronger.

Well if that's true, sbp will have a field day with having stronger hv than even superman and fast enough to tackle her to the nearest sun.

iceman24567
Are we talking about that stupid deity that wanted to jump Clarks bones?

JakeTheBank
Yes.

Prime ganks her.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes.

Prime ganks her. Ugh she was too slutty even for mindset Prime destroys her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.