Silver Surfer & Martian Manhunter vs Superman & Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins this battle?

pym-ftw
Team one 7/10

-Pr-
team 1 most likely.

Naija boy
Team 1 pretty solidly

Harbinger
Team one. Kallark isn't beating JJ; it's a numbers game after that.

guy222
t1 because of norrin

leonidas
team 1 for a very heavy majority.

janus77
Surfer wins this with ease. If he really wants to be a dick, he could solo Gladiator and Superman AND MM.

-Pr-
no he couldn't.

pym-ftw
If he radiated red sun radiation he could fairly easily

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer wins this with ease. If he really wants to be a dick, he could solo Gladiator and Superman AND MM.

Surfer fans are mad

Harbinger
Surfer wins this with ease. If he really wants to be a dick, he could solo Gladiator and Superman AND MM. Wow.

janus77
Originally posted by -Pr-
no he couldn't.
yes he could smile.

carver9
Surfer is a beast. Team 1 wins this because of Surfer.

Batman-Prime
Team one 6/10 thanks to MM and his telepathy it will be two against Supes. Supes would take Surfer solo though.

JayDaDon
And yet everyime there's been a standard superman vs surfer thread surfer has gotten the nod.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JayDaDon
And yet everyime there's been a standard superman vs surfer thread surfer has gotten the nod.

Only because of the weakness exploration his fans are bringing up and the lack of knowledge about Superman resisting his weaknesses and still kicking some ass. He is stronger and faster then Surfer, combat speed, and a better fighter. He can use even an armbar.

Harbinger
Prove it's stronger than T'Challa's.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Harbinger
Prove it's stronger than T'Challa's.

http://www.marvelfamily.com/images/WhosWho/CaptainThunderII/SupermanCaptainThunder.jpg

Harbinger
That only proves that Clark has a better Full Nelson.

BP's armbar is unmatched by all in comics.

Damborgson
Team one. Gladiator is the weak link.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Only because of the weakness exploration his fans are bringing up and the lack of knowledge about Superman resisting his weaknesses and still kicking some ass. He is stronger and faster then Surfer, combat speed, and a better fighter. He can use even an armbar.

But there's nothing stopping surfer from screwing with his weaknesses as much as he wants.

Batman-Prime
But there's nothing stopping surfer from screwing with his weaknesses as much as he wants.

Ecept speed and a superpunch to the face.

JayDaDon
He's not oneshotting him. As strong as superman is, surfer's durability can take more than a handful of punches :^/ Surfer has perception speed feats that show a speed blitz isn't likely unless your using the some of the best speed feats superman has and also, that isn't even how supes normally fights.

abhilegend
He's not oneshotting him. As strong as superman is, surfer's durability can take more than a handful of punches :^/ Surfer has perception speed feats that show a speed blitz isn't likely unless your using the some of the best speed feats superman has and also, that isn't even how supes normally fights.
Surfer doesn't fight with CA at all. Anyway team 1 wins. Superman beats the shit out of surfer in a few femtoseconds though.

Batman-Prime

No and Surfer isn't creating Red Sunlight out of his ass, he will have his hands full and go down, besides Superman flew through a Red Sun and was on a Planet surrounded by Kryptonite and still had enough juice in him. If SS is supposed to go as exotic as using weaknesses against Supes then it's also possible for Supes to fight at the speed he used to talk to Flash in the cafe. So they will fight between seconds and the rays and the knite won't have much effect, so SS gets beaten.

It's funny though that it's surfers only chance to win a fight by using weakness eploration. else most seem to agree that he would lose thumb up

Diesldude

It's funny though that it's surfers only chance to win a fight by using weakness eploration. else most seem to agree that he would lose thumb up My thoughts exactly and it's not like superman is going to just stand there and allow ss to transform the sun into a red giant. It takes effort too on ss part. While throwing a ko punch is alot less stressful and can be applied much quicker.

JakeTheBank
Surfer doesn't have to use weakness exploitation to beat Superman. A fight between the two could go either way generally.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Surfer doesn't have to use weakness exploitation to beat Superman. A fight between the two could go either way generally.
Tell that to surfer fans. Although superman has more chance of koing surfer than vice-versa.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Tell that to surfer fans. Although superman has more chance of koing surfer than vice-versa.

It's not like Surfer fans are any more insane than Superman fans.

I agree that if Kal keeps things close quarters, which is likely, the odds are in his favor.

abhilegend
It's not like Surfer fans are any more insane than Superman fans.

I agree that if Kal keeps things close quarters, which is likely, the odds are in his favor.
Have you met janus?
Agreed.

Branlor Swift
Have you met me?

Two way street

Everytime you talk about someone elses fans being bad, God punches a puppy to death

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Two way street

Everytime you talk about someone elses fans being bad, God punches a puppy to death
Pot, kettle? I only bring up feats that superman has actually done and I always back my claims with scans. You don't like those feats and pretend people like surfer beat superman 10/10 like back in 2007? Cool by me. I don't give a shit about what you think about me though. When you find me posting something like this

but wait...
superman's like ... really fast too and and shoots eye beams!

truly, Surfer's too fast and powerful for half the JLA to remain living after the first 1/100000th of a nano-second.

GLs are going to achieve sod-all against Surfer, he absorbed the blummin' Oan central battery and was but a little dazed by that vast amount of energy. and he's been upgraded since then, as well as given to greater use of his powers.

what's Flash going to do really? out-run surfer? first time Surfer tags him, and he will, end of fight for Flash.

CA is how Surfer knows all he needs know about ALL the JLA, what their energies are, their cellular structure, their weaknesses etc etc ...

if Surfer wanted to get creative, he could simply take Thor into the microverse and there give Thor the Power Cosmic too, as well as resynthesis the Odin Force and add it to his own powers, return to the normal universe (without a second having passed) and obliterate the JLA with 1000000x C hammer strikes.

Or

Originally posted by ultimatethor
n this argument if we put away sentiment for particular characters and groups and simply analyze this fight based on the powers of the characters it is clear that thor and surfer have a good chance of winning and the key is the surfer. On the entire JLA roster presented their are only two real threats (Gls) and one possible but minor threat (MM). Note that the surfer i am describing is one that is not afraid to use his powers to their full potential( sort of like the superman commonly used on this forum) so pls no arguments bringing up situations where the surfer forgot half of his powers should be used. Also arguments that the JLA have defeated more powerful characters than the surfer without taking into consideration the actual events plot twists and circumstances in those fights should also not be used as they are myopic just plain stupid.

The two main factors that will determine whther the surfer and thor can pull this out are
1. Does the team have enough powers
2. How fast can they get the job done

In reply to question one the answer is yes, the surfer alone has enough powers to finish off majority of the above mentioned justice league save the two gls. Superman WW, Batman and flash really are non factors in this fight as the surfer could take all of them out in quick succession in multiple ways. Superman has no chance in hell as surfer could screw with his energies really easily. Wonderwoman would be encased in ethel energy(the same material as his board) and would be done for. The flash and batman are completely helpless. I read somwhere something about the flashes IMP punch doing damage to the surfer. Lets imagine the surfer hitting the flash at light speed. Actually the flash can never get through the surfers force fields no matter what he does. Plus the surfer has sub molecular control. He could on a whim wreck both the flash and batmans molecular structure threby eliminating dem from d fight.
MM is a bit trickier as he is a great telepath but the surfer could KO him with a powerful enough hit(He has koed the hulk) from his board or one of my favourites trap him inside the board

In reply to the second question, how fast can surfer eliminate the other characters aside the gls, he can do it pretty quickly considering that he is far faster than every character here except maybe the flash. Considering that this surfer i am talking about is fighting to his full potential he certainly is not going to dilly dally and allow people much slower dan him to hit im( i.e thing, hulk)
He will display the speed that allowed him to fly to almost every capital city in the world and ATTACK simultaneously all in a matter of seconds threby displaying fantastic non straight line speed and manoeuverability and even hit a being that telports in before he landed during battle. I also read somwhere hear dat superman can move thousands or even millions of time the speed of light. Even if this is true the surfer moves on a different level of speed and is still much faster than superman( 500000 light ears in seconds), searched the entire 616 Universe in seconds) If the surfer fights at the speed which admittedly
he rarely has but( which is mostly due to the lack of need to) but certainly can then he certainly can eliminate majority of this team pretty quickly and have time to assist thor who would be fighting the two gls ( of course he cant win) but will at least be able to hold on until SS comes to provide assistance.

Now this is d final stage of d fight and it will be 2 on two thor and ss vs the two gls. SS is greater than any gl as he has
1. a greater power source
2. Has d slight edge in amount of powers
3. Can last longer without his power short circuiting or running out bcs of over usage or as i have recently heard running out of time
4. Is physically on par with superman and is faster than the gls

Thor IMO is on par with a gl powerwise but can certainly take out kyle(over 5000 years of experience compared to kyle an inexperienced gl) while the surfer takes out hal, However this part of the fight is going to be a cataclysmic battle and thor and surfer winning depends on how fast the surfer rips through the other memebers of the league.

The gls could howver attempt to protect the other memebers of their team but that would distract them from the main fight and leave dem open to attack.

All of the above descriptions of the surfer are while he is going all out ( no jobbing or PIS or CIS ) so pls no counter arguments bringing up
the showings that he did not use his powers to the fullest as they would be utterly absurd i.e armbar from black panther

Thor and surfer may or may not take the majority (IMO they will) but they certainly can take a few fights as the surfer is leaps and bounds ahead of most if not all the JLA members powerwise.

Come talk to me.

Batman-Prime
Two way street

Batman would never punch a puppy.

Branlor Swift
Valid point

Pot, kettle? I only bring up feats that superman has actually done and I always back my claims with scans. You don't like those feats and pretend people like surfer beat superman 10/10 like back in 2007? Cool by me. I don't give a shit about what you think about me though. When you find me posting something like this

Or

Come talk to me. Pot Kettle, lol. Yes, I'm a terrible fanboy.

I'm not going to read those, what Janus says doesn't make you look any better, nor am I entirely sure he believes what he says.

Also, lol at UltimateThor being brought up in defense. That username is quite a few years old.

-Pr-
yes he could smile.

Only if we use your version that doesn't really exist.

The effectiveness of weakness exploitation gets overstated, tbh.

leonidas
Two way street

danny great post. thumb up

but....a puppy? a friggin puppy?? you're a stone cold killa bran.....

JakeTheBank
Seems like an awful lot of work to go searching for an old post from Naija to attempt to paint a picture of Surfer fans in general being unreasonable. Or really obsessive. Not sure yet. Janus being crazy/a troll doesn't mean that Superman fans don't approach that level of absurdity, either.

Batman would never punch a puppy.

Lol @ thinking Batman is Doom.

leonidas
The effectiveness of weakness exploitation gets overstated, tbh.

often. thumb up

ss doesn't need weakness exploitation to beat kal though. THAT is also overstated. though kal can certainly take some from ss.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
often. thumb up

ss doesn't need weakness exploitation to beat kal though. THAT is also overstated. though kal can certainly take some from ss.

Cosigned. It's not like Kal is going to no sell Surfer's energy blasts and board shenanigans.

-Pr-
Pretty much. Neither man would no-sell the other.

Batman-Prime

Lol@not knowing that Doom is in truth Batmans alter ego in the Marvel U.

Branlor Swift
I have it Doom, DD, Batman, Cap, Black Adam, and Cockeye in the God Division.

Then Iron Fist in the Iron Fist division above everyone.

Everyone's list differs though

JakeTheBank
Lol@not knowing that Doom is in truth Batmans alter ego in the Marvel U.

Batman is a defected, albeit skilled Doombot.

Batman-Prime
Batman is a defected, albeit skilled Doombot.

Nope, you are still blind to the truth. Look what they have in common to understand that they are one and the same...

1.) They don't need Superpowers
2.) They work in the Dark
3.) They wear a mask and a cape - *huh now you feel stupid for not seeing it, bro
4.) Their enemies and allies fear them
5.) They lost their parents, the Father died saving the son
do I need to continue?

DarkSaint85
Yes.

JakeTheBank
Nope, you are still blind to the truth. Look what they have in common to understand that they are one and the same...

1.) They don't need Superpowers
2.) They work in the Dark
3.) They wear a mask and a cape - *huh now you feel stupid for not seeing it, bro
4.) Their enemies and allies fear them
5.) They lost their parents, the Father died saving the son
do I need to continue?

Yeah, Doombots are often mirrored after the real article.

abhilegend
Valid point

Pot Kettle, lol. Yes, I'm a terrible fanboy.

I'm not going to read those, what Janus says doesn't make you look any better, nor am I entirely sure he believes what he says.

Also, lol at UltimateThor being brought up in defense. That username is quite a few years old.
Want me to bring your posts from around that time? Aren't you saying I was among the worst fanboys? Where are my random quotes saying superman solos annihilators or beats surfer 10/10? Yep, its from 2008 and naija hasn't really changed much from what I've seen.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Seems like an awful lot of work to go searching for an old post from Naija to attempt to paint a picture of Surfer fans in general being unreasonable. Or really obsessive. Not sure yet. Janus being crazy/a troll doesn't mean that Superman fans don't approach that level of absurdity, either.

I've just bookmarked that thread for lulz. However nearly all surfer fans were of that mentality at that time and some still are. Even h1a8 gives surfer wins over superman. I'd like to see something like those posts to see your claim has any validity otherwise its just a statement trying to prove something that doesn't actually exist. The difference between a surfer fanboy and a superman fanboy is that 99% of things superman fanboy claims, superman has actually done those things. Surfer fanboys however create just a new version of surfer which doesn't exist.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cosigned. It's not like Kal is going to no sell Surfer's energy blasts and board shenanigans.
If we go by what happens on panel, his punches would deal more damage to surfer than surfer's blasts would to superman.

Batman-Prime
Yeah, Doombots are often mirrored after the real article.

You are a defected and blind Batbot.

-Pr-
Abhi, stop quoting really old posts.

Naija boy
Woof, this abhifellow, really is a dedicated troll. Going through the trouble of excavating an almost 5 year old noob post of mine from my first few mnths on the forum. Nice to know i mean that much to him though i dont know if I should be flatterd.....or scared.

Still the passion in his anti-surfer/pro-superman agenda is definitely admirable. Who knew all those Superman vs Surfer threads could have such a pervasive effect on people.heh

JayDaDon
Pretty much. Neither man would no-sell the other.

thumb up

abhilegend
Abhi, stop quoting really old posts.
I just quoted two. Not that there aren't new posts of that magnitude of stupidity, they exist.

-Pr-
I just quoted two. Not that there aren't new posts of that magnitude of stupidity, they exist.

Yeah, and a good portion of them are yours.

Cut it out.

Jynocidus
laughing

told ya

JakeTheBank

I know that the realization that Bruce Wayne in reality is one of Doctor Doom's discarded inventions must sting, but take solace in the fact that Doom gave Batman to the world to begin with.

abhilegend
Here I thought naija had me on ignore since the last time he ran away from me. Anyway I'm clearly anti-surfer
Surfer doesn't fight with CA at all. Anyway team 1 wins. Superman beats the shit out of surfer in a few femtoseconds though. You think manjobber is going to beat team 2 by himself?

DarkSaint85
Are you arguing with yourself???

abhilegend
Yeah, and a good portion of them are yours.

Cut it out.
Yeah, I would stop quoting dem posts.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are you arguing with yourself???
I just wanted to say that I just ridicule the way surfer fanboys go in any match against superman. My point is that surfer and superman can beat each other equally.

-Pr-
Yeah, I would stop quoting dem posts.

Don't.

Branlor Swift
Want me to bring your posts from around that time? Aren't you saying I was among the worst fanboys? Where are my random quotes saying superman solos annihilators or beats surfer 10/10? Yep, its from 2008 and naija hasn't really changed much from what I've seen.
Go ahead and find my old posts. We can use your current.

Or Superman fires off a quarter of the Big Bang...

lol at calling me a fanboy though. You really ****ed up proving your point with that one.

abhilegend
Don't. What? I said I would stop.

abhilegend
Go ahead and find my old posts. We can use your current.

Or Superman fires off a quarter of the Big Bang...

lol at calling me a fanboy though. You really ****ed up proving your point with that one.
Pr told me not to.

I posted scans of that. Its not my fault you can't accept what's on panel.

Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that.

Branlor Swift
Pr told me not to.

I posted scans of that. Its not my fault you can't accept what's on panel.

Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that. Not like you'd find anything anyway. Pr just didn't want to waste your time.

I've seen some threads where you posted about that in. It ended with you getting torn apart and then claiming you won, so...

Abhi is calling me a fanboy. Is anyone else seeing this?

abhilegend
Not like you'd find anything anyway. Pr just didn't want to waste your time.

I've seen some threads where you posted about that in. It ended with you getting torn apart and then claiming you won, so...

Abhi is calling me a fanboy. Is anyone else seeing this?
Nope.

I tore them apart. Want me to post the thread and how everyone got schooled? You certainly have selective memory.

Yeah, I'm calling you a fanboy. Do I have to take permission from KMC to do that?

-Pr-
Nope.

I tore them apart. Want me to post the thread and how everyone got schooled? You certainly have selective memory.

Yeah, I'm calling you a fanboy. Do I have to take permission from KMC to do that?

Yes.

Branlor Swift
Nope.

Yeah, I'm calling you a fanboy. Do I have to take permission from KMC to do that? Yes, you schooled everyone. That type of egotistical statement cannot in any way be wrong. I must have forgot that part.

It's more along the lines of that being based on nothing that I find questionable.
Although that permission from KMC would be a good idea if you needed it for every post.

DarkSaint85
http://i.qkme.me/3pp16a.jpg

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/image.jpg

When Abhi has denounced Superman, he has KMC's permission to call Bran a fanboy.

abhilegend
Yes, you schooled everyone. That type of egotistical statement cannot in any way be wrong. I must have forgot that part.

It's more along the lines of that being based on nothing that I find questionable.
Although that permission from KMC would be a good idea if you needed it for every post.
You can call it egotistical all you want, doesn't matters a bit. That's exactly what happened.

Yeah, sarcasm is lost upon you. Now you don't even have an argument, its all "you're wrong cuz I tell you so". Anyway team 1 6/10.

abhilegend
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/image.jpg

When Abhi has denounced Superman, he has KMC's permission to call Bran a fanboy.
Not gonna happen jacktheass.uhuh

Branlor Swift
You can call it egotistical all you want, doesn't matters a bit. That's exactly what happened.

Yeah, sarcasm is lost upon you. Now you don't even have an argument, its all "you're wrong cuz I tell you so". Anyway team 1 6/10. In your mind yes. The unbiased mind that are you of course.

It's more about you calling me a fanboy because you can't think for yourself, and can only "I know you are but what am I" people, because everyone knows that if you're a fanboy then the other person must be as well... or make fun of their daughters having cancer...

I agree, team 1 easily.

JakeTheBank
Not gonna happen jacktheass.uhuh

Then I must break you.

http://gifsoup.com/view6/3961280/bane-breaks-batman-dkr-o.gif

leonidas
lol yet one more thread goes to sh!t. anyone else seeing a pattern developing.....?

-Pr-
lol yet one more thread goes to sh!t. anyone else seeing a pattern developing.....?

If by pattern you mean Abhi, then yes.

abhilegend
In your mind yes. The unbiased mind that are you of course.

It's more about you calling me a fanboy because you can't think for yourself, and can only "I know you are but what am I" people, because everyone knows that if you're a fanboy then the other person must be as well... or make fun of their daughters having cancer...

I agree, team 1 easily.
I'm as unbiased as anybody typical on this forum. Funny coming from you though.

Yeah or wish people that the rod which impaled them in thigh should've gone through their head or they should've got burned more severaly so they remain in pain for longer. I atleast apologized. What did you do branhole?

Superman still beats the shit out of surfer.

Branlor Swift
lol yet one more thread goes to sh!t. anyone else seeing a pattern developing.....? I think that's going to be a constant whenever _b_i_e_e_d posts.

But you're right Leo. I know better than to try and talk sense into earplugs. My mistake.

Anyway, this battle depends entirely on MM vs Gladiator, since Surfer/Superman isn't ending before that battle between the questionables... and I'd give the edge to surprisingly MM in this scenario, based somewhat on Cass Nova's TP on Glads.

DarkSaint85
I'll say this though. Abhi is coming out fighting.

I respect that.

abhilegend
If by pattern you mean Abhi, then yes.
Its not my fault surfer fans are so sensitive.

Branlor Swift
I'm as unbiased as anybody typical on this forum. Funny coming from you though.

Yeah or wish people that the rod which impaled them in thigh should've gone through their head or they should've got burned more severaly so they remain in pain for longer. I atleast apologized. What did you do branhole?

Superman still beats the shit out of surfer. laughing out loud

There's you with your recent lies again. I never said the rod should have gone through your head.
Totally relevant to 9 year old daughters with cancer though.

There we go. No better way to prove you're not a fanboy than that.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

There's you with your recent lies again. I never said the rod should have gone through your head.
Totally relevant to 9 year old daughters with cancer though.

There we go. No better way to prove you're not a fanboy than that.
You said "Did your rod in the leg moved up into your brain?" This is from Mr. Sensitive himself.
Good though, I wish it was more severe. But you know the funny thing about heat stroke? It was caused by being a moron on your part. Good job admitting to being stupid enough to put your life at risk again. Just like when you stabbed yourself in the leg.
You think your stupidity doesn't seep through the internet or something? No, it actually explains a lot.

But giving you the benefit of the doubt, I'll attribute your absolute trash to not being able to handle a little sunlight. I hope the sun burn that came with it was just as painful. I admitted that was a big mistake from me and I wasn't in the right mind at that point. Anyway I'm done apologizing to random people for that.

Yeah, me saying superman beats surfer is being a fanboy. How novel?

carver9
Sigh* at this thread. Just terrible. Pr, let's takeover. I challenge you to a debate.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh* at this thread. Just terrible. Pr, let's takeover. I challenge you to a debate.

You really are a masochist, you know that?

DarkSaint85
A...maths debate?

Branlor Swift
You said "Did your rod in the leg moved up into your brain?" Do you not understand questions?
Whoops, that was a question, you won't get it.

Make a statement then. Contrast that question with the statement you made and see the difference. I didn't say that I "wished" the rod went through your brain, I asked you if it did.

This is from Mr. Sensitive himself.
I admitted that was a big mistake from me and I wasn't in the right mind at that point. Anyway I'm done apologizing to random people for that.

Yeah, me saying superman beats surfer is being a fanboy. How novel?
Ya, I'm pretty creative.
When I make fun of someone's daughter with cancer on this site though, you got me. In case you don't get it, cancer isn't heat stroke, nor are you a little girl, or "defenseless" on the internets.

Well, when you're trying to say you're unbiased and you say Superman beats the shit out of Surfer in the same post...
Nevermind actually.

Branlor Swift
Sigh* at this thread. Just terrible. You're right carter.

I'll be the bigger man like always and end this here.

Curiously though, who do you think wins? That's the million dollar question

abhilegend
Do you not understand questions?
Whoops, that was a question, you won't get it. I understood that completely and it was still a complete ******* comment.

Does that makes it any better? The next time you go to the hospitol to check someone injured in an accident ask him "Did that vehicle moved over your head?" and find out how that goes.

In case you don't know, I almost died from that heat-stroke by extreme dehydration and was in ICU for days. So no, it wasn't any better. I already said I'm done apologizing for that.

laughing out loud
Is it some kind of rule that surfer beats superman which everybody has to agree to prove they are unbiased?

Branlor Swift
I understood that completely and it was still a complete ******* comment.

Does that makes it any better? The next time you go to the hospitol to check someone injured in an accident ask him "Did that vehicle moved over your head?" and find out how that goes.

In case you don't know, I almost died from that heat-stroke by extreme dehydration and was in ICU for days. So no, it wasn't any better. I already said I'm done apologizing for that.

laughing out loud
Is it some kind of rule that surfer beats superman which everybody has to agree to prove they are unbiased? tempting, quite tempting.

But I'm a man of my word. Good debate like always abhi. thumb up

abhilegend
tempting, quite tempting.

But I'm a man of my word. Good debate like always abhi. thumb up
Ok. This is enough for today. See ya.

Branlor Swift
Where the hell did carter go?

This thread was made to have him in it.

carver9
You're right carver.

I'll be the bigger man like always and end this here.

Curiously though, who do you think wins? That's the million dollar question

I corrected an error in your post. Surfer and Martian wins this.

Branlor Swift
I corrected an error in your post. Surfer and Martian wins this.
You just named yourself some other heinous name.

Why's that?

carver9
You really are a masochist, you know that?

Lol...what's wrong with me wanting to have a casual debate against you Pr?

-Pr-
Lol...what's wrong with me wanting to have a casual debate against you Pr?

I don't want to do anything "casual" with you.

Branlor Swift
Lol...what's wrong with me wanting to have a casual debate against you Pr? Call him cutie. You might get him to engage

carver9
You just named yourself some other heinous name.

Why's that?

Because I would give Surfer the high majority against anyone in this thread even without weakness exploiting. I think MM can hold off either long enough for Surfer to take over and work shop. Surfer is just that big of a man to me.

carver9
I don't want to do anything "casual" with you.

laughing out loud But we had a casual debate yesterday (I meant to start this sentence of with "Butt", not "but"...D***).

-Pr-
Because I would give Surfer the high majority against anyone in this thread even without weakness exploiting. I think MM can hold off either long enough for Surfer to take over and work shop. Surfer is just that big of a man to me.

Gold.

laughing out loud But we had a casual debate yesterday (I meant to start this sentence of with "Butt", not "but"...D***).

We did? I don't remember.

Branlor Swift
Because I would give Surfer the high majority against anyone in this thread even without weakness exploiting. I think MM can hold off either long enough for Surfer to take over and work shop. Surfer is just that big of a man to me. This seems important in the future...

carver9
@Pr..

If you are saying "gold" because of Gladiator...I never gave Glads the majority against Surfer. I think he could give him a fight but he isn't pulling a majority. I've said my piece. Let me get back to the Hulk vs Prime thread.

carver9
This seems important in the future...

No it doesn't since I've never gave Gladiator the majority against Surfer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
@Pr..

If you are saying "gold" because of Gladiator...I never gave Glads the majority against Surfer. I think he could give him a fight but he isn't pulling a majority. I've said my piece. Let me get back to the Hulk vs Prime thread.

Nope.

carver9
Huh?

-Pr-
Huh?

Surfer is just that big of a man to me.

psycho gundam
wait what? the comment about a cancerous 9 year old was from the effects of heat stroke and some kind of car accident?

i guess we just ignore the coherent argument that preceded and fallowed it

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wait what? the comment about a cancerous 9 year old was from the effects of heat stroke and some kind of car accident?

i guess we just ignore the coherent argument that preceded and fallowed it
No. It was during the time when my maternal grandmother died and my ******* of a father beat my mother so badly that she had to be admitted when she said she's going to attend the funeral. Why? My maternal grandfather and my father had a fight 20 years ago.

DarkSaint85
Hm. Nerves are being exposed, wounds being opened, and I'M KNOWING MORE ABOUT YOU GUYS THAN I WOULD LIKE.

psycho gundam
i'd be too busy tearfully choking my father to death to post here

DarkSaint85
This place used to be about comics.

Manhunter soloes the field, btw.

abhilegend
i'd be too busy tearfully choking my father to death to post here
I was tempted to do that but my mother stopped me. Where do you think all that anger come from? I'm not such a bad person to mock a baby with cancer. I have asked for her health several times in the past. If you like I can quote those post.

janus77
So, Surfer destroys Superman and abhi-meltdown has an aneurysm?

Sounds about right.

Branlor Swift
Lol

Diesldude
Superman pimp slaps the silver eunuch, burns MM and then sticks the Mohawk up gladiator's bunghole.

janus77
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman pimp slaps the silver eunuch, burns MM and then sticks the Mohawk up gladiator's bunghole.
You do realise you've actually published your gay fantasy there right?

abhilegend
So, Surfer destroys Superman and abhi-meltdown has an aneurysm?

Sounds about right.
Superman accidently kills surfer with a backhand.

Nibedicus
This went from interesting to personal real fast.....

/walksaway

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Nibedicus
This went from interesting to personal real fast.....

/walksaway Ya, I don't get all the excuses for why whatever was said. If you're really feeling that down then don't come on to the internet where everyone is an ass hole. Quite a novel concept.

-Pr-
Yeah. Guys, either get back on topic, or I'm going to close this.

Bouboumaster
Team 1 decisively

leonidas
I think that's going to be a constant whenever _b_i_e_e_d posts.

But you're right Leo. I know better than to try and talk sense into earplugs. My mistake.

Anyway, this battle depends entirely on MM vs Gladiator, since Surfer/Superman isn't ending before that battle between the questionables... and I'd give the edge to surprisingly MM in this scenario, based somewhat on Cass Nova's TP on Glads.

meh, we can hope things change. and i agree with your assessment. i'd def take jonn over glads here. i'd say he could split w/o tp. with it i give him a very heavy majority.

D-Block
Team 1

golem370
The only thing imo giving Superman a chance against the SS is the fact Silver Surfer is not very willing to kill but Silver Surfer would own Superman if he had a killer instinct.

Raptor22
I'm kind of suprisd at all the hate on abhi for his cancer comment. Especially since most of the people on his ass about it usually joyfuly talk and joke about rape without any care as to whether someone's mother or daughter or wife or female poster has been raped. I figured the comment from abhi would be right up most of your alleys.

juggerman
Good point. What was the comment exactly?

Diesldude
Edit
Team 2 wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Raptor22
I'm kind of suprisd at all the hate on abhi for his cancer comment. Especially since most of the people on his ass about it usually joyfuly talk and joke about rape without any care as to whether someone's mother or daughter or wife or female poster has been raped. I figured the comment from abhi would be right up most of your alleys. speaking for myself: it's not a big deal at all, but abhilegend went for the carotid provoked by nihilist's usual bullshit so it was a huge card to pull, and his cover story for it was weak at best. i mean, superman's honour seemed more sacred than real life work he should have been putting in... stop it 5

I love the drama, though. true story

carver9
Surfer creates 2 boards and take out both Gladiator and Superman with a light speed board to the back of the head. Surfer solos.

psycho gundam
^ place the back of your head on your screen for me

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/the_silver_surfer_board_by_kenneyken-d3bfv86.jpg

golem370
Silver Surfer fazes is hand into Superman's head and rips his brain out. Tell me he couldn't lol

abhilegend
speaking for myself: it's not a big deal at all, but abhilegend went for the carotid provoked by nihilist's usual bullshit so it was a huge card to pull, and his cover story for it was weak at best. i mean, superman's honour seemed more sacred than real life work he should have been putting in... stop it 5

I love the drama, though. true story
You don't want to believe me. Fine, don't start this bullshit again about "superman's honour". For ****'s sake, it wasn't even a superman thread. Don't dare to call this "a cover story" again, you think I would create a cover story of my father beating my mother for an online forum? You wanted an explanation and I gave one. Now STFU.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by golem370
Silver Surfer fazes is hand into Superman's head and rips his brain out. Tell me he couldn't lol

About as likely as Superman going intangible and ripping off Surfer's head.

psycho gundam
You don't want to believe me. Fine, don't start this bullshit again about "superman's honour". For ****'s sake, it wasn't even a superman thread. Don't dare to call this "a cover story" again, you think I would create a cover story of my father beating my mother for an online forum? You wanted an explanation and I gave one. Now STFU. there's no way i'd be on here if that happened to me, especially if i was mad about it like you said you were. just saying

Zack Fair
You damned atheists.

golem370
Superman intangible?

janus77
^ place the back of your head on your screen for me

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/the_silver_surfer_board_by_kenneyken-d3bfv86.jpg
wow, that looks fantastic.

don't tell me, Surfer's somewhere on the planet below, having been knocked off his board by a stray flying brick.

JakeTheBank
Superman intangible?

He has vibrated his molecules so fast, he becomes intangible, similar to the Flash.

Zack Fair
wow, that looks fantastic.

don't tell me, Surfer's somewhere on the planet below, having been knocked off his board by a stray flying brick.

Thrown by an enraged mexican crylaugh

janus77
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thrown by an enraged mexican crylaugh
that was just a day old burrito.

golem370
How often has superman done that?

Zack Fair

As often as he vibrates his body to seal multiverses and uses heat vision to somehow generate anti-matter energy and the like.

janus77
fired a burrito at someone? every morning, that's how he feeds abhi.

Anyway, being serious, Surfer solos Glads and Supes.

Neither is a challenge to Surfer, sans PIS/CIS.

JakeTheBank
Anyway, being serious, Surfer solos Glads and Supes.

Neither is a challenge to Surfer, sans PIS/CIS.

Contradictory post.

janus77
Contradictory post.
Surfer's that good, he can overcome!

JakeTheBank
It's like you're to Surfer as Abhi is to Superman. Very distressing.

JayDaDon
About as likely as Superman going intangible and ripping off Surfer's head.

Surfer can go intangible too. No real point here, just sayin for the record.

JakeTheBank
Surfer can go intangible too. No real point here, just sayin for the record.

He'd have to go intangible in order to phase a hand through Superman's head and pull out his brains lol

Which is to say it's incredibly unlikely from either character to do.

Mindship
T1 ftw. Versatility is in their favor, especially given the similar powersets Supes and Glads have. I believe MM is also good with strategizing, plus Surfer's board can become a 3rd attack front.

Zack Fair
Team 1 destroys.

carver9
When was the last time Surfers been Koed and let's not pretend like he hasn't fought any top tiers recently. It's debatable if Superman can even ko current Surfer looking at everything as a whole.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>