Nekron vs Nebulos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel_Mystic
The Lord of Planets Perilous arrives in Nekron's realm in order to absorb evil energy from the demented souls that are there. Who wins?

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2852/9107170716livingtribuna.jpg
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7295/46455271.jpg

zopzop
Good luck with that. I even recall a scan I saw here during Blackest Night that said Nekron isn't evil or good, he just is. Likewise, ALL souls pass through his realm aka Purgatory aka Limbo on their way to their final destination : Heaven or Hell. So "absorbing evil" is going to get Nebulos nowhere.

Nekron kills him.

Marvel_Mystic
Nekron was able to sear the hands of LT with his staff though, and with a good number of the souls that pass through purgatory being evil Nebulos could obtain enough power in the staff to overcome Nekrom. I don't think the battle would be all that easy for either one.

CortSether
Depending on how much evil energy Nebulos's staff has absorbed prior, I think he could take it pretty easily. Now if he's just arriving in Nekron's domain without having absorbed much, then he's a goner. Remember, Nebulos has awful durability and died when LT crushed a mountain on him after Strange took his staff away.

guy222
nebulos

Golgo13
Nekron on average.

Marvel_Mystic
Originally posted by CortSether
Depending on how much evil energy Nebulos's staff has absorbed prior, I think he could take it pretty easily. Now if he's just arriving in Nekron's domain without having absorbed much, then he's a goner. Remember, Nebulos has awful durability and died when LT crushed a mountain on him after Strange took his staff away.

Are we even sure that Nebulos died though? I think he was just incapacitated. An extradimensional being shouldn't be killed by a falling mountain of rock, especially since he was able to get in a tug of war fight with the Living Tribunal.

guy222
indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.