Battle of the Ages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned
Saw the AVF thing, hopping into first place

This is: Comic book Iron Man (Silver Centurion) Movie Spiderman (Spiderman 3) and Book Gandalf
VS

Book Witch King, EU Mace Windu, and Movie Harry Potter

Only abilities they have been shown to use, or implied to have (To give something to WK and Gandalf)

WK is mounted on his winged mount

Fight takes place in the City of Angels. It has been evacuated.

Impediment
EU Mace Windu seems to hold his own, methinks. Potter would also have an easy time with Spidey.

Nephthys
Depends on how good Iron Man is. I'm not familiar with all his tricks and stats in that suit. If he can hold off Windu Team 1 has a chance.

Currently Team 2 takes it though imo.

Pwned
Comic Iron Man has quite a few feats, I will need to re-read a page over them.

Personally, since most spells from Potter could be dodged, I think Spidey may be able to take him.

I agree though, Mace is the heaviest hitter apart from Iron Man.

And I get the accolade of being the first person to ever make one of these threads and not have it break the rules. Therefore, I am the winner.

BruceSkywalker
I can't remember all of Tony's feats when he used the silver centurion armor, however team two should hold their own and take this

NemeBro
I wouldn't count Gandalf completely out, he destroyed the side of a mountain in his fight with the Balrog.

Tzeentch._
Mace could kill Iron Man and Spiderman simultaneously via the force- crushes and the like.

How much damage can Gandalf do against the trio? Dunno.

WK's the most useless person there, though.

NemeBro
Iron Man is much more durable than anyone Mace has crushed lol.

That said, can Tony's suit actually block telekinesis focused on his body inside? If not, then yeah, instant Force Crush.

Tzeentch._
That's what I was implying, yes.

The suit isn't going to help when his larynx and heart cease to be categorized as solids.

Stealth Moose
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/JanusMarius/ragnossolos.jpg

the ninjak
I see T2 taking this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.