Superman vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuraAngel
Superman from Superman on Nintendo 64 vs Anime Goku(feats only from respective sources, meanings comic/manga feats are no good).

Battle takes place in a regular city.

Who wins?

Impediment
Oh, god.

You just HAD to make this thread, didn't you. stick out tongue

Why the N64 game? It's just awful, IMO.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Impediment
Oh, god.

You just HAD to make this thread, didn't you. stick out tongue

Why the N64 game? It's just awful, IMO.

I literally had no choice. I'm...I'm so sorry! D:

Impediment
Honestly, I say Goku.

If this were pre-Crisis Superman, then I'd say differently.

AuraAngel
I'm pretty sure Pre-Crisis has been used before. Just trying to get some fresh blood. stick out tongue

Impediment
I do remember Superman 64 being one of the very worst games I have ever played in my entire life. I just can't remember his feats.

FinalAnswer
He picks up cars and flies through rings.

AuraAngel
Never played the game but I've heard the same things that FA is saying.

Impediment
In that case, Goku utterly stomps.

AuraAngel
In that case, Goku utterly stomps.

I guessed that might be the case but you never know, something different might have happened in the game.

And hey, look at it this way: Now that the forum has it's Goku vs Superman thread, duplicates can't be allowed. vin

Unless of course they pick a different version of one of them, in which case my master plan has kinks. But really, the topic has been talked to death on KMC.

Impediment
Oh, of course, the thread can be duplicated. One could use different movie version of Superman, animated, etc.

Still, Goku is INSANELY powerful as an anime character.

BruceSkywalker
Goku goes ape shiite on Supes....

NemeBro
Honestly, I say Goku.

If this were pre-Crisis Superman, then I'd say differently. If it were PC Superman, he would literally have the physical strength to pick up the entirety of DBZ's four galaxy universe.

You don't need to go that high, normal Superman is enough (Dunno about DCnU).

Stealth Moose
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/JanusMarius/ragnossolos.jpg

NemeBro
Seriously considering reporting you btw.

the ninjak
Superman 64 also regularly got himself caught/glitched in the ground.

I see this ending the fight more times than not.

Newjak
Goku wins this one hands down.

T-Wrecks
Is this a spite thread? Why the N64 Superman? That's like having Howard the Duck fight NES Scrooge McDuck erm

Blight
Oh man, this is an awesome thread where Goku can actually win!! eek!

T-Wrecks
Lets make this more interesting and have N64 Superman fight Playstation One Goku (Ultimate Battle 22). There we go, suck vs suck wink

Batman-Prime
Sperman on N64 was the worst game ever. I played and finished it. Superman kills himself, Goku wins by default.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.