Savage Hulk vs. Kratos and War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Savage Hulk (comics) against video game characters Kratos (GoW series) and War (Darksiders).

Hulk is severely pissed. 'Nuff said.

Kratos has Blades of Chaos and Wrath of the Titans (from GoW II).

War has his sword Chaoseater (full strength) and his War wrath form, as well as Ruin, his horse.

Fight takes place in downtown London. To the death.

AuraAngel
The VGVF guys have calced Kratos to be able to survive the equivalent of a nuke iirc.

So if Hulk has more power than that, he should win(in a purely physical fight, not counting speed).

War...tends not to get a lot of love from what I've seen. I can't think of any feats for him(he's not as popular as Kratos though).

Impediment
War is one bad ass dude. He killed numerous demons and angels. I just don't know if he, alone, could topple Savage Hulk.

Pwned
I don't even think Kratos can topple him. Hulk in the comics is literally a planet buster. With a punch.

NemeBro
Hulk could not only beat Kratos and War, he could go on to kill every single solitary character in their universes at the same time.

You'll need to go higher on the videogame power chain to take on Hulk, Asura would beat him for example.

Stealth Moose
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/JanusMarius/ragnossolos.jpg

Newjak
Originally posted by AuraAngel
The VGVF guys have calced Kratos to be able to survive the equivalent of a nuke iirc.

So if Hulk has more power than that, he should win(in a purely physical fight, not counting speed).

War...tends not to get a lot of love from what I've seen. I can't think of any feats for him(he's not as popular as Kratos though). When did he survive the equivalent of a Nuke?

NemeBro
Apparently Cronos's slap has about as many joules going for it as ten nukes.

Newjak
Originally posted by NemeBro
Apparently Cronos's slap has about as many joules going for it as ten nukes. What? I would like to see how these calculations came to pass stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.