Caiera the Oldstrong vs. Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/85228/1765411-caiera_the_oldstrong__sakaar_absorbed_.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/826548-001_large.jpg

These are 2 characters that I really enjoyed and hope Marvel would bring back, but how do you guys think a fight between these 2 would play out?

Branlor Swift
Morlun's not dead, is he?

Anyway, Caiera had iirc control over the entire planet of Skaar. I don't see her losing...

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Anyway, Caiera had iirc control over the entire planet of Skaar. I don't see her losing...

i dont think Morlun is dead, I believe he is stuck in some type of limbo iirc. Can he even die?

cdtm
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

So what, she's like Planet Hulks Swamp Thing now?

Didn't read Son of Hulk, but I thought Skaar communicated with her spirit... I just guessed the Op meant Caiera before she died, unless she was resurrected..

byrdgang21
Originally posted by cdtm

Didn't read Son of Hulk, but I thought Skaar communicated with her spirit... I just guessed the Op meant Caiera before she died, unless she was resurrected..

byrdgang21

yes as she was in Planet Hulk

Branlor Swift
She was pretty much energy in Skaar. Then Galactus destroyed that form and she came back a couple comics later as a spirit that Galactus threw up and burned Hiro's face

Stoic

The old Strong's can communicate or control planetary masses to a degree, while alive or dead. Some to a greater degree than others, Hiro Kala is a good case to begin with.

Lek Kuen

Didn't read Son of Hulk, but I thought Skaar communicated with her spirit... I just guessed the Op meant Caiera before she died, unless she was resurrected.. Post Death she was composed of energy and could control the planet. When Skaar spoke to her spirit he simply talking to the ground itself because that's what she was. She only truly died after Galactus destroyed the planet.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Post Death she was composed of energy and could control the planet. When Skaar spoke to her spirit he simply talking to the ground itself because that's what she was. She only truly died after Galactus destroyed the planet.

Yep those Old Power users are ornery creatures. Very difficult to put down permanently. Not to mention that Caiera had Wonder Woman type fighting skills, and able to amp class 100 punches with seismic energy. Imagine getting kicked in the boys with a 10 on the Richtor scale?

SamZED
Dont think thatd bother Morlun tbh. People should stop thinking of him as just another Spidey villain.

Stoic
Originally posted by SamZED
Dont think thatd bother Morlun tbh. People should stop thinking of him as just another Spidey villain.

So is he impervious to physical damage?

SamZED
Seems so. There might very well be a limit we just havent seen it yet. But so far he was only defeated by magical plot devices.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SamZED
Seems so. There might very well be a limit we just havent seen it yet. But so far he was only defeated by magical plot devices.

I would say he is low herald at best. Just that he doesn't have that much abilities other than going up in your face and ripping it off. He has some kind of totem absorbing thing but i assume he can only do it to specific types of people.

SamZED
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I would say he is low herald at best. Just that he doesn't have that much abilities other than going up in your face and ripping it off. He has some kind of totem absorbing thing but i assume he can only do it to specific types of people. Sounds right. He has some weird powers. Like becoming invisible to everyone but his prey, melting people with a touch etc.

guy222
caiera

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Yep those Old Power users are ornery creatures. Very difficult to put down permanently. Not to mention that Caiera had Wonder Woman type fighting skills, and able to amp class 100 punches with seismic energy. Imagine getting kicked in the boys with a 10 on the Richtor scale?

She destroyed Hulks heart in one punch.

Only his healing factor saved him.

A bomb that wasted a city and turned a baby in her arms to dust also didn't leave a mark on her..

I peg her at Savage Hulk level, at the least...

Stoic
She destroyed Hulks heart in one punch.

Only his healing factor saved him.

A bomb that wasted a city and turned a baby in her arms to dust also didn't leave a mark on her..

I peg her at Savage Hulk level, at the least...

Yeah they wasted a very good character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.