Booster Gold vs. Mr. Terrific

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://famousmonstersoffilmland.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/boostergold.jpg

vs

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sCO5NzBee7k/TyQXGwifojI/AAAAAAAADCA/U7H-i2Cbq5A/s400/MISTER%2BTERRIFIC%2BGETS%2BIT%2BRIGHT%2B2.jpg

cdtm
Gold for the win.

Terrific's a genius and a formidable street, and the T-spheres are neat, but Gold's tech is too much for him.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Gold for the win.

Terrific's a genius and a formidable street, and the T-spheres are neat, but Gold's tech is too much for him. Racist.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Racist.

I'm colorblind. stick out tongue

ColossusGrundy
Terrific is a douche

Booster owns him with superior future tech

Golgo13
Terrific.

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Terrific. thumb up

dmills
Terrific.

pym-ftw
Mr. T loses hard to the man from the future

Golgo13
Skeets wouldn't even pick up Mr. T. Or he can BFR Booster. Take your pick.

DarkSaint85
Without Skeets to help him, Terrific sneaks up behind Booster. EMPs him.

Then fights using the noble art of Ka-ra-te.

cdtm
Booster doesn't need Skeets.

His first outing with the JLA, Booster stopped a robot that decimated the JLA, including knocking Captain Marvel out in one punch, and that even Batman couldn't figure out how to stop. Bats was impressed (He actually told Gardner, after running down his intelligence, that "It's a good thing our new recruit has brains to spare"wink, and this was Batdick Batman...

And he's saved the day tons of other times on his own, like against Lord Havok, one of the Extremist..

People underrate him because of the Blue and Gold comedy routine, but he's actually pretty clever. Maybe not in Mr. Terrific's class, but more than capable of using his 30th century tech for the win...

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Without Skeets to help him, Terrific sneaks up behind Booster. EMPs him.

That would help in a scenario fight, but not in an arena fight.

Otherwise, Batman could just use the shadows to sneak up behind the likes of Taskmaster or Cap and get easy wins. But in an arena, Booster and Terrific start off facing each other, so he'll know exactly where he is at the start of the bell..

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
That would help in a scenario fight, but not in an arena fight.

Otherwise, Batman could just use the shadows to sneak up behind the likes of Taskmaster or Cap and get easy wins. But in an arena, Booster and Terrific start off facing each other, so he'll know exactly where he is at the start of the bell..

True dat. How many T-spheres does Terrific carry on him?

pym-ftw
A lot

That's like asking what fits in the bat belt

cdtm
True dat. How many T-spheres does Terrific carry on him?

Varies. Between 3 and 10, usually.

DarkSaint85
That pic has 17.....I'll just assume there are 20, and round up to a nice decimal number, like Holt would.

cdtm
That pic has 17.....I'll just assume there are 20, and round up to a nice decimal number, like Holt would.

Is that fan art?

He has as many as he needs, I guess, but he's never raised a Bunshin no Jutso type T-sphere army to just overwhelm his opponents.

Golgo13
Can Booster escape the 10th dimension?

cdtm
Originally posted by Golgo13
Can Booster escape the 10th dimension?

He won't have to, if he knocks him out first. My money's on Booster being quicker on the draw than a dimension dump.

Golgo13
The spheres are a lot faster than Booster.

DarkSaint85
And Terrific is also faster than Booster, I warrant.

Uriel005
Booster gives Mr. Terrific an aneurysm from his stupidity...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.